032

You're Exotic

Baekhyun


 

“America?!” I managed to say even though my lungs ached for air.

“Surprise?” Sulli said raising her hands.

I stared at her in disbelief as my mind raced with thoughts. America? Was she going back? Would she decide that she wants to stay there instead? It’s only been a week since I’ve been back and now she’s the one leaving. Am I missing something here? Is this a sign that she doesn’t want to be with me by leaving as soon as I come back or is it…?

“Baekhyun,” Lay said interrupting my thoughts.

“Hmm?” I asked still worrying over Sulli and I. Were we going to be alright? I’m really starting to fall for her…

“Did you hear what I said?”

“No,” I said looking down at my food and then back to him.

Lay sighed and hit my back lightly. “I said we should go to America with them and go to Disney World! Last time we went it was so fun!”

My eyes widened at my childish friend. “We’re going to America too?!”

Sulli, who was on my left, laughed at me placing her hand on top of mine. “You guys could come for the weekend,” she said with a bright smile. “It’s good for you guys to get out and do something for once.”

I embraced Sulli into a tight hug as she yelled from my sudden actions. “Why the tight hug?” she asked hugging me back nuzzling her face into my neck.

“Because I get to go to Disney World with you,” I said closing my eyes in taking the moment. She smelled sweet and I wasn’t about to let her go.

“Ahem,” D.O. coughed grabbing our attention.

I reluctantly pulled away from the hug glaring at Kyungsoo. Everyone laughed at me for being overly happy but it doesn’t matter; I’m going on vacation with Sulli. From under the table, Sulli took my hand in hers interlocking our fingers. I grinned from the skinship and went back to eating dinner holding her hand at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli starred at the television unconsciously playing with her necklace. I’ve noticed that ever since Valentine’s Day, I haven’t seen her with it off once. I smiled knowing that I haven’t taken mine off either and it’s always with me. I sat against the arm of the couch pulling my left leg behind her and leaving the right one on the floor. In the process of moving, Sulli noticed scooting forward a bit so I could place my leg behind her. What I didn’t expect was that in the next few seconds, she laid in-between my legs with her head rested onto my chest. I smiled and began playing with her hair as she cuddled in close. For some reason, playing with her hair calms her and makes her fall asleep easier; I guess it’s the feeling of comfort and I’m all for it.

“Did you pack everything already?” she asked moving her arms around my waist; our trip to America was tomorrow.

I chuckled. “Ne umma.”

“Hey,” she said lightly hitting my chest placing her hand back to my waist. “You sure?”

“Ne. Waeyo? What am I forgetting?” I asked starring at her.

Looking to me, she came closer to my lips brushing hers against them. “Just don’t forget the sweet heart of yours.”

I grinned at her placing a kiss on the top of her nose. “Don’t forget yours either you pabo.”

She rolled her eyes at me and lied back onto my chest. “Are you sure you want to stay at my hotel room and not at the one with EXO?” she asked.

“Positive,” I said running my hand through her silky brown hair. “Why?”

She chuckled sending a vibration through me. “I feel like I’m stealing you from them.” Sulli lifted her head and got into a push up position hovering over top of me. “You’re here almost every night and never at your home.”

Was she tempting me to do naughty things to her by being in this position? “I see them during the day,” I said with a hint of mischief in my eyes. “And you at night.”

Sulli squealed as I forcefully pulled her down to be fully on top of me passionately kissing her. My lips pressed against hers in soft longing kisses. My hands moved from the sides of her waist down to her rear grabbing it playfully. She gasped allowing entrance into . For the first time, I slid my tongue into exploring it. When she didn’t protest and complied, I grinned. I then sat up bringing her along with me never breaking the kiss. I flipped us over so that she was now on the couch while I lay over top of her.

She looked to me with innocent eyes as my lips pressed against her neck. Not wanting to crush the beautiful art underneath me, I tried to keep my weight off of her as I ran a line of kisses down her neck stopping at her collarbone. “You know,” I said pecking her lips lightly. “I really want you right now.” I bit my lip waiting for her response.

“Oppa,” she said closing her eyes for a second. “I’m not ready for that still.”

I kissed her putting her to ease. “I know,” I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes. “I won’t rush you.”

 

 

 

 

 

I awoke to Sulli’s face close to mine; we were still on the couch and were cuddling close to each other. I smiled at her and brushed a piece of hair from her face. Chanyeol walked out from the bedroom yawning.

“Morning,” I said to him as Sulli clung onto me still.

“Morning,” he mumbled scratching his head.

He walked towards the kitchen pouring himself a glass of water. Minhyuk then came out of the bedroom too sitting at the table pulling out his phone.

“Sulli,” I whispered pressing my lips against her fragile forehead. “Wake up.”

Her eyes fluttered open and closed again. Her grip on me tightened as she repositioned herself closer to me. “I don’t want to,” she said in a groggy voice.

“I guess you don’t want to go to America then…”

Her eyes flew open as she quickly flung up. In the process, she came up too fast causing her to fall on the ground making a loud thud. My eyes widen as Sulli rubbed her sore behind. “Are you alright?” I asked getting up to help her off of the ground.

Once standing straight again, she brushed dust off her pants flashing me a toothy smile. “Never better!”

Sulli kissed my lips lightly than ran past me into the bedroom. “Where are you going?” I yelled after her.

“I call shower first!” she yelled back walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I sighed running a hand through my hair; I guess she’s really excited about the trip.

 

 

 

 

 

tfs_1212_ms_baekhyun4.jpg?w=479

 


 

Random EXO Confession #32:

Chanyeol rapping makes my chest tighten and my smile widen.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1