042

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

After picking up my mug of hot chocolate from the kitchen, I walked back into my bedroom. Upon coming back to my apartment, I had placed pajamas and was ready to have the internet invade my mind. Right now, my mind was jumbled with so many thoughts. Although all of my thoughts were different, they all related back to one person; one person who I cared for so dearly. Baekhyun.

I whipped a tear that escaped from the corner of my eye and sat down onto my bed. Before I could do anything though, the one person my thoughts revolved around walked into my apartment without warning.

“Sulli?” he called out from the front door. Knowing well where I would be, Baekhyun walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed next to me.

I flashed him a weak smile as a look of concern crossed over his angelic features. “Why were you crying? You know all of that was for show,” he said whipping a tear that I hadn’t realized escaped. Before I could say anything, he gathered me into a hug and held me tight.

Although the conference was just a publicity stunt, I couldn’t help think otherwise. Sure, Soo Man had asked us to do so to create some drama in the EXO fandom and create attention for the boys, but a part of me believed that Baekhyun truly didn’t know the answers to any of the questions. Even if he didn’t know them, then in the meeting, he was being completely honest and could cover it up with the statement of ‘Soo Man told me to do so.’

A few extra tears spilt over as Baekhyun rubbed my back reassuringly. Every so often, he’d kiss my head and whisper the sweet word that I long to hear. “Saranghae.” After another moment of staying in his arms, I pulled back and lightly kissed his plump lips.

“I’m alright,” I said this time with a real smile. Still concerned, Baekhyun pecked my lips once more.

“Positive?” he asked pressing his forehead upon mine.

“Positive,” I said looking into his lovely brown eyes.

I stared into his beautiful eyes lost in thought until something, or rather someone, interrupted my thoughts.

“Sulli!” Nara’s voiced boomed throughout my apartment as she stormed into my room. She quickly ran over enveloping me into her tight grasp. After the air was squeezed out of me, she let go and walked before Baekhyun with a pained expression. Out of nowhere, her hand came in contact with his right check leaving a large red mark.

“You bastard!” she yelled after forcefully slapping my boyfriend. “How in the world do you forget her damn birthday? And not only just her birthday, but everything else?!”

“Nara-“ I began to say to interrupt her but she ignored me.

“How can you call her you’re girlfriend if you don’t know a damn thing about her?”

“Nara-“ I began again but to no avail.

“You’re sickening Baekhy-“

“Nara!” I yelled this time successfully capturing her attention. She turned to me with soft eyes encouraging me to go on. “It was a publicity stunt.”

hung wide in disbelief as she tried to piece together words. “But… stunt… just… what?!” After processing it, she turned to Baekhyun. “What’s her favorite color?”

Baekhyun gave her an answer without hesitation. “Blue.”

“Birthday?”

“July twenty eighth, nineteen ninety four.”

“Her Mom’s name?”

“Jinyi.”

Nara bit her lip as Baekhyun had given every answer without a single thought. Knowing that he did know the answers, my troubles faded away. “Alright then,” Nara said unsure of how to respond. Due to the fact that he did indeed know me, Nara had just slapped him for no reason and was now in an awkward position.

“Nara!” Chen yelled walking into my apartment. I really need to lock it when I’m home…

Baekhyun, Nara, and I all looked to the doorway to find Kim Jongdae out of breath. Maybe he ran here? “Y-yeah?” Nara stuttered still in an awkward position.

Straightening his composure, Chen looked directly at her. “What did I say about trusting me and not worrying?!” he scolded knowing quite well that she did the exact opposite. “And god damn you bite hard!” Chen said cradling his arm. I’m assuming that Nara bit him in order to get here.

Nara bit her lip again and looked to the floor. After a second, she walked over to Chen and began pushing him out of the door frame. “I’ll see you later Sulli! And uh sorry for the uh slap Baekhyun,” she called as she forcefully pushed Chen out of my apartment. “Bye!” she yelled slamming the door but not before Chen protested to stay.

I laughed at the two and then returned my thoughts back to Baekhyun. I placed my hand upon his red check and ran my thumb over it lightly. “You alright?” I asked wanting him not to hurt.

“Yeah,” he said placing his hand over mine. “But damn she can slap!”

I laughed yet again and placed a small kiss upon his forehead, followed to the tip of his nose, and then finally to his lips. I lingered on his lips as I whispered to him. “Sorry for thinking you didn’t know me dear. I love you.”

He smiled and lightly kissed me again. “I love you too,” he whispered back before deepening the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #42:

I began to watch the drama To the Beautiful You when I found out that Choi Minho was acting in it and that EXO was in one of the episodes.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1