029

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

“We’re back!” I yelled walking into the EXO dorm. Nara and I walked into the living room to be greeted to the friendly faces of Minhyuk, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol followed by the not so friendly face of Chen.

“Hey Sulli! Hey Nara!” Chanyeol exclaimed to us leaning onto Minhyuk’s chest. Minhyuk blushed from the random skinship but didn’t say anything.

“Go upstairs and do that,” I said taking a seat next to Baekhyun. The couch now consisted of Minhyuk and Chanyeol ‘cuddling’ and Baekhyun and I chilling.

Nara took a seat next to Chen on the smaller couch that only fit two people as it was the only other seat available. Chen looked to her in disgust and scooted as far away as possible.

“Dude,” Baekhyun said slinging an arm around my shoulders. “What’s your problem?”

Chen looked Nara up and down wrinkling his nose in disgust. “Her,” he said folding his arms.

“What did I do?” Nara asked with innocent eyes.

“You being here is enough for me to act this way,” Chen said slumping down on the couch. I picked up the pillow sitting next to me and chucked it towards Chen; it hit him straight in the head. “Yah!” he yelled giving me a death stare.

“Is that how you would treat a fan?” I asked glaring back at him.

“No,” Chen stated.

“Then stop treating Nara like that! She’s a fan!”

“Not my fan!” Chen yelled back.

Nara looked to the fumed idiot sitting next to her. “Still being a sour puss over that?” she asked rolling her eyes.

“Well when someone says that they aren’t my fan, I take offense!” he yelled back sitting up.

Nara looked to him and scooted closer. She was an inch away from his face with fire in her eyes. “Look,” she said gripping his collar. “I just met you and you obviously have some issues to work out, but that doesn’t mean you can judge me so fast. Who knows who I’ll become in your future. I could be an angel or a devil; you choose.” With her last words escaping her pink lips, she pushed Chen back with much force.

He hit the arm of the couch wincing in pain. He rubbed his now sore back as Nara stood up. “Can you take me home now?” she asked me.

I looked to her with wide eyes and got up. “Uh… sure?” I managed to say after an eternity of silence.

 

 

In the car, silence spread between the two of us. The only sounds were the soft hum of the engine and the radio that was almost silent itself.

Once we had gotten to our apartments, she had taken the blindfold off. I had forgot that I even asked her to put it on and felt bad for not telling her she could have taken it off sooner. She stepped into the lobby with me walking up the stairs. Once we reached her complex she found her keys opening her door. “Thanks for the lovely day,” she said turning the knob. “It’s late so I should get going first. I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

“Sorry Chen had to ruin it,” I said awkwardly scratching my neck. I seriously was going to smack some sense into him even if he was my elder.

“It’s alright,” she said with a small smile. She stepped into her complex waving goodbye as I walked two more flights to my apartment. Hopefully Chen will see that she’s an alright person.

 

 

 

 

The rest of the week passed by simply. Wake up, get ready, go to school, do homework with Nara and Minhyuk, visit EXO, then go back home to sleep awakening to the same thing the next day. It truly was boring and all Baekhyun and I seemed to do at the dorm was sit on the couch watching movies or programs. We would cuddle, but I moved so many times that he would get annoyed. By the time Minhyuk was coming to get me to go home, my legs would be on Baekhyun’s lap as we sat on opposite ends of the couch. School life was extremely boring, but I endured it as it was getting me ready to do something I loved.

Saturday couldn’t have come soon enough seeing as that I needed a break from school. I planned to use Saturday morning to sleep in without a care in the world.

 

“Would it kill you two to sleep in different beds?” I heard Baekhyun growl pulling me awake from my beautiful sleep. There goes my Saturday morning…

“It would,” I said snuggling in closer to Minhyuk’s chest. His arms were wrapped around me as I was embraced with warmth.

“No it wouldn’t,” he scoffed at me.

“I would freeze to death without him,” I said as my eyes fluttered shut again. Whether Baekhyun was here or not, I wanted to sleep.

“You know,” Baekhyun said with a playful tone. “You do have me for that.”

“Liar,” I muffled in Minhyuk’s chest. He really is a deep sleeper considering he hasn’t woke up to our conversation yet. “You’re always practicing late and I go to bed at eleven since I have school.”

“True,” he mumbled. I felt pressure on the bed next to me notifying me that Baekhyun now sat behind me. “But I miss your warmth,” he said my hair.

I moved away from Minhyuk and sat up next to him. “Yeah yeah,” I said shoving him off of the bed to stand up. “Why are you here?”

He grabbed onto my waist pulling me in close to him. “I came here to greet my wonderful girlfriend,” he said with a chuckle. The cool air ran down my neck causing me to shiver.

“Greet me next time at one p.m. when I actually woke myself up,” I said giving him a tight hug and a peck on the lips. I then removed myself from his arms and began to walk to the bathroom.

“You know you love me here,” he said in a teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes walking into the bathroom. “You wish,” I said in a playful tone shutting the door to block him out.

Once I finished peeing, I walked out to notice that Baekhyun was no longer in the bedroom and Minhyuk was still asleep on the bed. I walked out shutting the door behind me that way Baekhyun and I wouldn’t disturb the sleeping prince. I walked straight into the kitchen half-awake in order to retrieve coffee.

“Sulli,” Baekhyun called from the living room.

I turned around to see what he wanted noticing that he wasn’t the only one I the living room. I jumped back noticing that two other boys sat next to him. “Jesus!” I said placing a hand over my now racing heart. “You couldn’t have warned me first?”

“Sorry,” Baekhyun said with a smile. He was obviously enjoying my current state of surprise.

“You never actually answered me on what you’re doing here,” I said turning back to my mug of water. I placed in the microwave to heat it up.

“Why can’t we be here?” Chen asked looking to me. I sighed leaning myself against the counter as the microwave timer counted down.

“You can. I would rather you to come when I’m not a complete mess and just waking up, but you can be here.”

Chanyeol smiled his derp smile. “Yay!”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Minhyuk’s sleeping in the bedroom if you want to wake him up,” I said. As the words escaped my lips, Chanyeol bolted into the bedroom to be with his beloved Minhyuk. “Obviously Yeolie came to see Minhyuk.”

“Why else would he be here?” Baekhyun said with a small laugh.

I ran a hand through my wavy brown hair and pulled my mug out of the microwave. I pulled out a hot chocolate pack instead of coffee because I suddenly changed my mind. “So,” I said mixing the powder into the water. I turned walking over to seat myself in the spot where Chanyeol previously was. “I understand that Chanyeol is here for Minhyuk and Baekhyun is here for me, but,” I paused to take a sip of the warmth in my hands. “I don’t understand why a certain troll is here though.”

Chen raised his eyebrows at me. “Do I have to have a reason for coming?” he asked.

I took another sip of the hot chocolate and let out a small breathy laugh. “Aniyo, but there must be a reason right? What is it?”

Chen rolled his eyes and snatched the television remote from Baekhyun. “We don’t have a schedule this morning and I had nothing to do,” he said coolly flipping the station.

I raised a curious eyebrow to him. “So you came to the place where the lovers are…?”

Chen laughed. “Like I said, nothing better to do.”

“Alright,” I said standing up to go back to the kitchen. Once there, I retrieved my cell phone that I had left on the counter. I looked at my recently missed messages and looked to Chen.

“What?” he asked noticing my gaze.

“Noting,” I said hiding my phone into the pocket of my sweatpants. “Just that Nara’s coming over to borrow some equipment for her project.” I walked back to the couch sitting down as if I had said nothing.

“Hell no,” Chen growled tightening his grip on the remote.

Baekhyun grinned at me. “You’re one evil ,” he said taking the remote from Chen before he could break it.

“I didn’t plan it,” I said honestly. Nara did text me in a panic for extra tripods.

“When is she coming?” Chen asked in a threatening tone. I don’t understand why he hates her so much, he just does.

“I would say in about a few seconds.”

“How can she drive here that fast?” he asked not believing me relaxing a bit knowing he still had some time without her here.

“Oh,” I said placing my mug onto the table. “She lives downstairs,” I said with a smirk. Chen tensed up again.

There was a soft knock on the door and Nara walked in. “Sorry for just walking in, but I’m in a hurry,” she said scurrying to take her shoes off. “I need to be at the location in-” her words were cut off as her eyes fell onto Chen who was sitting next to me on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

exo_chen__png__by_deerhansic-d6puhlx.png

 


 

Random EXO Confession #29:

I know almost every word in Miracles in December and almost remember the whole translation in my head.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1