050

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

As intended, Nara loved her apartment even though she nagged Jongdae on and on about how it was possibly that the landlord just gave her the apartment for the same price… we may have lied a bit to her on that one. She later gave up on the question and just accepted the fact that he bought it for her.

Right now was the beginning of June and school was almost over for Nara, Minhyuk, and I. Throughout the two months that have passed, EXO has gone back to work, we’re finishing school, Kris has left EXO, and a lot of chaotic things have happened. Baekhyun and I never got a chance to go on a vacation together and I hardly see him at the moment due to promotions.

“We’re going to be late!” Minhyuk yelled at me through the closed bathroom door. I was in the middle of taking a shower while reminiscing the events of the past two months.

I moaned in response to my best friend while slowly dragging myself out of the shower. Once I opened the bathroom door, he began yelling at me. “What are you doing Sulli?! We have a half hour to get there and it takes at least twenty minutes to drive there!”

“It doesn’t take that long to drive to the college,” I said slipping some sweats onto my body. This week was the last week at college before the semester ended; it was currently Wednesday and I picked today to be lazy with my uniform choice. Most people would try to look nicer than usual the first and last week of school, but for me I didn’t really care.

“It takes fifteen,” Minhyuk retaliated with crossed arms. “But when there’s traffic, it’s twenty.”

I simply waved my hand and grabbed my bag off of the floor. Ushering out the door, Minhyuk and I locked the apartment finding Nara standing in the hall waiting for us. “You’re not going to dry your hair?” she asked pushing herself off the wall she was leaning on to walk with us.

“Too lazy,” I said fishing around in my bag for my cell phone. Once retrieved, I sent a message in our group chat with EXO, Minhyuk, Nara, and I.

 

To Group: Do well at today’s concert! I miss you all!

 

I smiled and shoved my phone back into my bag while getting into the car. When Kris notified all of them that he was leaving, all of them had been hurt dramatically. For two weeks, I consoled all of them wiping their tears; the worst of all of them was Tao who Kris was closest to. Tao would stay over my house constantly as I tried to make him feel better. Right now, EXO was about to have their first official performance without Kris and I knew how hard it was for all of them.

“Such a supportive girl,” Nara cooed in my ear from the backseat of the car we just got in.

I laughed at her hugging the arms she placed around me. “Yeah, yeah. Changing subjects, what are you going to do while Minhyuk and I go back to America?”

For the month of June, after school lets out, Minhyuk and I decided to go home to visit our families. Nara agreed to watch our apartment, plant wise because we didn’t have an animal, while we were gone. “Sit on my couch eating ice cream complaining how stupid Jongdae is while watching a drama?”

Minhyuk and I both laughed at her. “For the entire month?” Minhyuk asked looking in the mirror to Nara. She bobbed her head up and down while we all laughed at her idiotic response.

 

“What else do I need?” I muttered to myself while looking around my room.

“My iness?”

I turned to my laptop glaring at Baekhyun. We were skyping while I finished packing and he decided to pull out his lame and cheesy lines. “Funny,” I said searching around. “Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something?”

“Calm down and think,” he said while smiling at me. “You’re missing me, right?”

I walked over to my laptop shaking my head. “Bye Baekhyun!” I said while slowly closing the lid to .

“Wait!” he yelled before I shut it. Opening it back up, I stared at him with a raised brow waiting for his response. “You feel like you’re missing your laptop because you’re currently using it.”

I thought for a moment realizing that he was right. Because I couldn’t pack it due to its current use, I felt as if I was forgetting to bring it in my luggage. “I hate it when you’re right.”

“You love me,” he cooed back with his charming smile.

“Sulli!” I heard in the background of Baekhyun’s call. Seconds later, Chanyeol appeared on the screen next to Baek.

I smiled brightly at him. “Hi Chanyeol!”

He waved to me enthusiastically while Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “How’s Minhyukie doing?” he asked concerned over his boyfriend.

I held in a giggle as I held up a finger to signal that I need a moment. “Minhyukie!” I yelled using Chanyeol’s nickname for him. “Yeolie is wondering how you’re doing!”

Within seconds, Minhyuk bolted in the room sitting on my lap to talk to Chanyeol. “I’m fine!” he beamed. “I miss you though.”

I poked at the cute puppy frown on Minhyuk’s face while wrapping my arms around him. “I miss you more,” Chanyeol pouted and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You two are worse than Baek and I.”

Baekhyun nodded his head looking from Chanyeol back to the screen. “You two are gross,” he said making a disgusted expression.

A cough sounded in the room causing Minhyuk and I to look at the bedroom doorway. Nara stood with her arms crossed watching us. “I hate to break the mush fest but you two have a flight to catch soon.”

We nodded looking back to the screen seeing a third head appear. “I heard Nara,” Jongdae said from behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

I shook my head while Nara walked over to us. “Jongdae,” she growled frightening everyone.

“What did I do this time?” Chen asked now regretting walking into the conversation.

Nara stared at him for a moment before speaking. “When did you steal three boxes of my pocky collection?”

All of us, except for Jongdae and Nara, lost it. We all laughed at the serious tone over such a small issue. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Chen said glaring to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were still laughing hard.

“Really?” Nara retaliated. “Because before you left, I remember telling you you could have a box and now I’ve noticed that the packs behind the front ones are missing.”

Chen looked around nervously. “I love you?” he chocked out.

“I’ll be dealing with you later. Come on you two, you have a flight,” she said grabbing our ears. Nara pulled us up from the chair while Minhyuk and I rubbed our ears.

Letting go, Nara walked over to the laptop shutting it off. A chorus of ‘goodbye’s and ‘I love you’s sounded from both ends before the laptop automatically shut the call off while shutting down. Nara closed my laptop and sat it in my bag before zipping it closed.

Grabbing everything, we all walked out of the room with our luggage locking everything before we went. In a few hours, I’ll be home. I smiled at the thought while walking to the lobby. A few more hours until I see my parents…

 

But now I’ll be further away from Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_n02qu0fgkJ1rueat9.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #50:

 

While watching/listening/reading the lyrics of Time Boils the Rain by Wu Yi Fan, I cried missing Kris in EXO, but I'm glad that he left at the same time. SM hid Kris's beautiful talent and he deserved better.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1

Instagram: http://instagram.com/holloxygirl1