028

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

“Where are we going?” Nara asked me.

I had placed a blindfold over her eyes leading her somewhere. “I’ve only known you for a day and you’re already blindfolding me,” she said panicked. “You’re not going to me right?”

I laughed at her rapid thoughts and told her no. Why would I do that?! When she was reluctant to get in my car, Baekhyun said please and she obeyed fast. I guess idols can have whatever they want….

“Someone tell me where we’re going!” Nara said huffing in the backseat.

“It’s a surprise,” I said trying to calm her as I sat next to her. Baekhyun was driving while Minhyuk sat next to him in the passenger’s.

“I don’t like surprises,” she mumbled folding her arms over her chest.

“You’ll love this one,” I said with a smile even if she couldn’t see it.

 

 

 

 

“Well!’ Minhyuk said clapping his hands together. “I would say that Nara here is a fan of EXO then!”

I rolled my eyes at him. No Sherlock.  An idea popped into my mind. “I’ll be right back…” I said sprinting to my room. Once inside, I shut the door pulling out my phone.

I dialed the number and pressed talk.

“Hello?” a friendly voice picked up on the other end.

“Tao!” I said excited.

“Sulli!” he said back imitating how I had said his name. “What’s up?”

“I need to ask a favor…” I said lowering my voice.

Tao was silent for a moment. “What is it? And why are you whispering?”

“My new friend is outside of the room so I have to be quiet and I wanted to know if I could let her meet you guys. She already meet Baekhyun and is a big fan of EXO so pleeeeeaaassseee!” I said ‘pleeeeeaaassseee’ in my best aegyo voice.

Tao was silent pondering over the answer. “She’s not crazy right?” he finally asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. Did he really think I would bring a crazy fan to his dorm? “No. She’s just a fan who’s my friend.”

Tao sighed on the other line. “Let me ask Suho.” I could hear him move the phone away from him as he yelled, “Suho hyung!”

“Ne?” I heard Suho say on the other end. The rest of their conversation was muffled as Tao must have put the phone against his shirt.

“Sulli?” he asked a minute later.

“Still here,” I said with a hopeful smile.

“Suho said its fine, but-“

“Thank you!” I screamed at him.

“But!” he repeated yet again. I sighed. “She can’t know where we live just in case.”

Well that wasn’t as bad as I thought. “Okay!” I exclaimed hanging up.

 

 

 

 

I laughed at the thought of the phone call with Tao yesterday. This morning when I woke up on the couch with Baekhyun, I had bolted up and ran to Nara’s room to talk to her. After she got ready and came upstairs, we had breakfast and then put a blind fold over her.

 

“Sure I will,” she said still huffing giving me a hard time.

After a silent car ride, we arrived at EXO’s home. “Unbuckle,” I said getting out of the car. She did as told and sat there. I opened her door and helped her out pulling her up to the dorm.

We entered the dorm quietly as I brought Nara in. Tao came up to us about to say hello, but I was quick enough to place my hand over his mouth telling him to hush. He nodded and ran back to the rest of EXO to tell them not to speak as I brought Nara into the living room.

“You sure you’re not going to me?” she asked as I sat her on the couch.

“I promise,” I said with a small chuckle. I mouthed to the boys to line up and went to sit next to Nara. Minhyuk sat to her left as I sat to her right.

“Hana, dool,” I said slowly untying the blindfold. “Seht!”

The blindfold came off of Nara as she stared in disbelief at what was in front of her.

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!”

“Eek!” Nara screamed next to me looking from me to EXO. “Is this real?!”

I laughed at her. “Of course it is.”

I acted like this was an everyday act. Like I pulled random people over everyday and did the same thing.

She hugged me. “Gomawo!”

I hugged her back. “You’re welcome,” I laughed.

“Are you two going to have a moment there or is she going to come hug us?” Xiumin said with open arms.

Nara looked at me with wide eyes, let go, and bounced over to Xiumin. “Can I really hug someone so perfect?” she said right before him. “I think I may break you!”

Xiumin blushed and hugged her. “Eek!” she screamed feeling the eldest of the groups grasp. She hugged him back excitingly; Xiumin is such a sweetheart.

“I want a hug!” Tao exclaimed as Xiumin let go of her. Nara blushed madly and hugged Tao next. “I love hugs!” he said spinning her around.

“Woah!” she said as she was picked up off the ground now being spun.

Everyone hugged her in a line greeting her politely. Well, everyone except for one.

“Do I have to hug her?” Chen asked me completely ignoring Nara standing awaiting her hug. She lowered her arms and pouted a bit.

“Jongdae!” I yelled at him. He just hurt Nara’s feelings.

“I don’t want to hug someone I don’t know!” he said in defense.

“It’s okay,” Nara said turning to me. “He’s my least favorite anyway,” she said sticking out her tongue at him.

“Yah!” Chen called as she walked towards me. “I’ll give you a hug!”

She laughed and stood next to me. “I don’t want one now,” she said with a smile.

“Aish this girl,” he said folding his arms.

“You started it,” Suho said slinging an arm over Chen’s shoulders. Chen just huffed at the rejection while I laughed at him.

 

 

 

“What do you want to do now?” I asked Nara sitting back down on the couch. All of the boys split up going back to whatever they were doing before.

“I have no idea,” she said placing her head on her hands. “This is like the best day ever.”

I looked around us thinking of what we could do. I noticed that Baekhyun and Minhyuk were raiding the kitchen for food while talking to Chanyeol and Xiumin.

“Why don’t we go out and do something?” I asked now looking at Nara. “I promise you’ll be able to see them again.”

“Alright,” she said with a kind smile.

 

 

 

After the process of re-blind folding her, leading her into my car, and driving off, we arrived at a shopping center.

“Can I take this off now?” Nara asked as I was parking.

“Oh yeah,” I said forgetting to tell her she could have taken it off earlier. “Go ahead.”

She removed the blind fold and looked at where we were. “Shopping!” she squealed.

I couldn’t help but laugh at her excitement for everything. I was being dragged into the shopping center behind Nara as she went straight to her favorite store. I didn’t get a chance to read the name of the store since she pulled me in so damn fast.

“Ouch,” I said rubbing my now sore wrist. For someone that small, she has a strong grip.

“Sorry,” she said looking at the clothes. “Oh!” she yelled as she found something of interest. “Put this on,” she said throwing the top at me.

I caught it with quick reflexes taking a look at it. “M-kay” I said walking towards the changing room.

 

 

 

 


Minhyuk


 

“Where’d they go again?” I asked Baekhyun who was sitting next to me.

“Why do you care? Nara’s annoying,” Chen said eating a bag of chips.

Baekhyun looked over to him. “Still pouting over the hug?” he asked smiling.

“No,” Chen snapped back shoving chips into his mouth. I laughed at his frustration looking back to the television.

“It was your fault,” I said eating my own chips.

“I didn’t want to hug her!” he said in defense. He was obviously mad at the rejection.

“Oh yeah?” Baekhyun said throwing a chip at his face. “Then why’d you immediately say you would after she said you were her least favorite?”

Chen picked up the chip and threw it back at Baekhyun. “I doubt I’m her least favorite. She probably just said that because I didn’t want to hug her.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, sure.”

“It’s true!” he grumbled shoving his face with chips. “I don’t like her.”

“You met her for like five minutes and you don’t like her?” I asked with disbelief. Who judges someone that fast?

“Yeah. I don’t.”

I picked up a pillow and threw it at his face.

“Yah!” he screamed. His chips had spilt all in his lap from the impact.

“I bet you don’t like that pillow now either,” I said with a grin.

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mtsafxUN581rap5x4o1_1280.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #28:

I can’t listen to Miracles in December without tearing up or straight out crying. I usually skip the song to avoid crying although it’s one of my favorites.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1