011

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

"...meaning that where ever EXO goes that involves filming, we'll be there!" I said trying to contain my excitement. How could I not be excited when working with the twelve boys of my dreams?

Kris walked up to where Baekhyun, Minhyuk, and I were standing. “So mystery plane girl is working specifically for us now and not just the production crew?"

I nodded my head up and down.

“And her best friend too?”

Minhyuk nodded his head up and down smiling like an idiot.

“Mystery plane girl?” Baekhyun asked looking to me.

“I’ll explain later,” Kris said looking to him. “First we need to introduce Sulli though.” Kris turned around to the other ten pairs of eyes staring at us. “Line ‘em up!”

All of them did as told as if they were trained to do so. Kris then walked up to Suho who was first in line as Minhyuk and I followed.

Going one by one, they stated their names and bowed.

"I'm Suho."

"I'm Xiumin."

"I'm Kai."

"I'm Luhan."

"I'm Sehun."

"I'm Chanyeol."

"I'm Chen."

"I'm D.O."

"I'm Tao."

“I’m Lay.”

Last but not least, other than Kris, was Baekhyun. He didn't do an introduction and remained silent with hands crossed over his chest. 

"And that's Bacon," Kris said pointing to Mr. Grumpy pants since he wouldn’t say anything.

Is Baekhyun alright?

"It's Baekhyun!" Baekhyun yelled causing glares from the rest. "And we already met so there's no need for introduction!"

I laughed at him. He’s cute when he’s mad. He reminds me of a child. "Alrighty then.... Bacon," I said trying out the new name. I then turned around. In the mirror I could see a red hot Baekhyun about to burst. I guess he really hated being called breakfast food. 

Kris now stood in front of me. "And I'm Kris; although you already know that from the plane ride." He bowed a full ninety degrees. I bowed back in respect and so did Minhyuk. 

"Well!" I said clapping my hands looking to all of them. "Now that we've all been formally introduced, I'm afraid that Minhyuk and I must be going."

"Are you guys sure you have to leave? We could treat you to dinner," Kris said with a smile.

"Yes please!" screamed Minhyuk. He sounded so excited.

Everyone laughed with him except for Baekhyun. "Looks like that's a yes!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 


Minhyuk


 

All fourteen of us walked into an empty restaurant. I had no idea where we were considering I’ve only been here a few days. Once inside, the waiter seated us at a very large table and we all sat down thanking him. I was about to pull Sulli down into the seat next to me, but Baekhyun forcefully pulled her down next to him.

“Hey!” she said looking at him. He looked at the menu instead ignoring her completely. Chanyeol placed a hand on my shoulder sitting me down in between him and Sehun. Control yourself between the two gods Minhyuk.

Picking up the menu, I stared at it. This is very different from American food.

"Have you never eaten Korean food?" Chanyeol asked me pulling me away from my thoughts.

I looked over to my left to find him staring at me. "How'd you know?"

"Well," he began. "You don't just inherit D.O.'s owl eyes for no reason." Chanyeol laughed. It was really deep and soothing. I like his laugh.

I blushed. Breaking eye contact, I looked back to the menu. "Oh, well yeah. In the past few days Sulli and I have just eaten as we did in America."

"Ah!" Chanyeol said leaning back slightly then coming forward again. His finger hovered above an item on my menu. "Well this is good. You should try it."

"Sure!" I said in agreement. I could trust my favorite idols taste. 

"You can switch food with me if you don't like it," Sehun added in. I looked to him as he gave a smile. I blushed yet again.

"O-okay!" I stuttered. 

"Watch out boys," Sulli said interrupting us. I looked over to see her mischievous look. "He's got the hots for you guys."

I stared daggers at her. Was this really the time to be mentioning my uality and freaking them out?

“Interesting,” Chanyeol said with a grin looking at me.

I blushed furiously and turned away from him. God damn you Sulli. 

"Hey Minhyuk baby, your turning red," Sulli said.

I looked to her to see her laughing. Baekhyun, on the other hand, sat next to her looking bothered by something.

"Baby?" he asked.

Sulli looked over to him. "Problem?" she asked with a smirk then looked back at her menu. Baekhyun looked up at me then looked at his menu now slumping in his seat.

 

 

 


Sulli


 

"Problem?" I asked with a smirk then looked at my menu. Damn I’m hungry.

Baekhyun didn't say another word. I looked back to him and noticed him slumping down in his seat.

"You okay?" I asked Baekhyun generally concerned. I really hope I didn’t do something to upset him.

He looked up at me with his cute brown eyes like a sad puppy. "Yeah," he mumbled.

“What’s wrong Baek?” I asked. I’m seriously worried now.

"Nothing," he said then sat up straight pulling a fake smile.

I could see right through him though. I know almost everything about him and his smile was definitely something that you knew if it was fake or not.

Baekhyun looked back to the menu. "Tell me," I said.

"No."

His words were harsh and cold hitting me like ice. I feel horrible now even though I have no idea what I did. I placed a hand onto his leg and stared at him. When my hand came in contact, he let out a giggle grabbing everyone’s attention.

Everyone stared at him as his face turned red. “Stop staring. Everything’s fine!” he said lowering his face.

I didn’t realize my hand was still on his leg until he picked up my hand. I expected him to remove it from his leg, but instead, he placed it in mine. When his fingertips laced with mine, a shock of electricity went through me.

♫ So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say ♪

My phone began to ring. I went to grab it but my right hand was secured tightly in Baekhyun’s. I instead reached for my phone with my left hand. “Nice ringtone,” Baekhyun said with a smile. I smiled back and looked to my screen.

The text was from Minhyuk who was seated between Sehun and Chanyeol.

From Minhyuk: What happened?

Baekhyun was looking at my phone too but was unable to read the message. It was in English.

To Minhyuk: I placed my hand on his leg to see if he was alright and I guess he’s ticklish.

Baekhyun stared at the menu quietly.

♫ So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say ♪

“Yah!” Baekhyun said squeezing my hand. I looked up to him. “Put it on vibrate.”

His expression was back to being cold. Was he bipolar or something?

I did as commanded not wanting to make him any more upset. I then went to Naver to search ways to tell if someone was bipolar. I was very curious.

From Minhyuk: YOU TOUCHED HIM? How'd he feel?

I looked up finding Minhyuk’s eyes staring into mine. I smiled at him and let out a small chuckle. Minhyuk was a big fan of skinship and being it with his bias in EXO, of course he was curious.

To Minhyuk: Nice? Have you forgotten that I saw him half ?

"Seen who half ?"

The question startled me. I looked up to find not only Lay, but the rest of the table staring at me.

"H-how'd you read that?" I stuttered.

"You typed it in Korean..."

What? Looking back to my messages, sure enough I did. I must have not changed back to an English keyboard after Navering bipolar symptoms. Knowing two languages really screws you up.

“No one,” I said in a hush tone. I dared not to look at any of the eyes drilling into my head.

"She saw me half ."

I looked up and stared at Baekhyun. He wore a grin on his face and he tightened the grip on our hands.

"She saw you ?!" Luhan yelled surprised. Chen, on the other hand, was choking on an ice cube while Tao hit his back. 

"No!" I yelled. This really is a weird day.

"Yes!" Baekhyun yelled back with a grin.

I looked to him with a death glare.

What. Are. You. Doing?

 

 

 

 

 

exosshowtimedinner_zps9b46bc47.png

 


 

www.naver.com

It’s like google I guess.

 

Random EXO Confession #11:

This fanfiction was originally going to be about Lay. I changed it to Baekhyun because I thought his personality would fit better with Sulli's for some strange reason. I also didn't want Sulli to be like her boyfriend too much (considering she's into production and Lay is too).

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1