014

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

"You did not 'almost' get anything!" I defended. You’re just feeding to my anger now Baek.

Baekhyun laughed still in the same position while everyone stared at us. I slapped away his arms and went back to eating.

"Almost did." Baekhyun was now at the stove grabbing a plate of pancakes. Everyone was still dead silent.

"ing liar," I mumbled shoving my face with food.

"So... uh... what happened?" Suho asked watching my every movement.

I was about to explain but Baekhyun interrupted. "We slept together."

Minhyuk stood up and rushed over to me pulling me up into a hug. "Did he you?! Are you okay?!"

Kris had also asked me that yesterday… did Baekhyun have a reputation I didn’t know of?

I looked at Minhyuk with reassuring eyes. "I'm alright and no, he did not."

Minhyuk let go of me and nodded going back to his seat.

"We did not sleep together!" I said defensive.

"Yeah we did," Baekhyun said sitting down next to me. "I woke up with my arms around your waist remember?" He took a bite of pancake. No one else was eating but just listening intently.

"You wouldn't let me have my bed!" I complaint.

"You're the one who latched onto me while sleeping."

"No I didn’t!” I yelled.

Baekhyun laughed. "Actually I'm telling the truth. You started cuddling me thinking that I was Minhyuk. I simply gave in."

I was too taken aback to answer. Did I really? "Well even if that's true you did not almost get some!"

"I pretty much saw you ."

"Nuh uh! You barged into the bathroom and complained about pissing. I couldn't see you through the curtains!"

How could he still eat while arguing? "You were only in a bra and underwear when I walked out from my shower."

"And you were in boxers!" I yelled.

Before we could continue arguing, Kai cut in. "So did you two do it?" he asked in confusion.

I shot a death glare at him. "No we did not!"

"Then why did you dress me after I came out of the shower?" 

He was enjoying himself too much. Everyone here probably thinks we had last night but there was no way in hell that we did. "You were acting like a baby and told me to!"

He smiled. "Then why'd you hug me after?" He winked as he said hug.

"You hugged me you !" I stood up and took my plate to the sink. I wolfed down my pancakes as the argument was first starting. "Thank you D.O. for the wonderful breakfast." I looked at the cook. D.O. just looked like an owl. As usual. "Minhyuk I'm taking the car. Have one of them drive you home. Oh and Baekhyun." I turned to him and meet his puppy eyes. " off."

I slammed the door shut behind me. 

 

 

 


Baekhyun


 

Sulli slammed the door. I just smiled and ate. The rest were still lost.

"I'm confused. Did you two have or not?" Kai asked.

I rolled my eyes and looked up to him. "No we didn't."

"Then why say all of those things?" Kris asked me frustrated.

"Because they were true."

Minhyuk stood up and ran out the door after Sulli. The rest continued to stare as breakfast continued. Well, at least mine did. They all sat with their mouths hung open.

 

 

 


Minhyuk


 

"What happened?" I asked following Sulli into the apartment. I had caught her before she left EXO's dorm in the car. Thankfully one of the employees was kind enough to drive it to the dorms for me yesterday.

"That bastard lied to me," she said throwing her bag onto the couch. She then dug in it for her laptop and turned it on.

"Was all he said true?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch. She typed in her password then looked at me. "Yes and no."

I swung an arm over her shoulder. "Spill it."

 

 

 

 


Sulli


 

Minhyuk and I walked into the front doors of the S.M. building. We had a meeting to discuss the schedule of EXO's Showtime and what episodes were left to film. Even though the first episode just aired, there were already a great number of them filmed. Episode number seven is where Minhyuk and I would be starting.

I had only just learned about the show, but I was already involved in it.

"What are we filming for this episode?" I asked typing notes into a word document on my laptop. I took my work very seriously.

"Well," a nice lady across from me started. "Due to all of their recent activities in Korea, the EXO-M members that are originally from China miss their home. What we decided to do is give them a tour around Seoul hitting important artifacts then doing activities that would be interesting to them. They have suggested some things to do in their interview so we have decided to oblige. Also, sometime this weekend, they'll go to China Town for a dinner. We can't do the dinner the same day of filming due to their practice schedule."

I smiled at her typing down notes. "Will all of EXO be on the tour?" Minhyuk asked scribbling things onto a notepad.

"Aniyo. Only Kris, Luhan, Tao, Lay, and two tour guides."

"Who are the tour guides?" I asked adjusting my glasses. They were large, black, nerd frames. I liked them better than any other frames and although I have contacts, glasses are just more convenient.

"Kyungsoo and Baekhyun agreed to do so. Any other questions?"

Minhyuk, the rest of the crew, and I were silent.

"Well then, that concludes our meeting. I will see you all tomorrow at ten a.m."

She bowed in respect then walked out of the room. Minhyuk and I packed up our stuff followed by leaving the room. 

"Want some coffee?" Minhyuk asked as we walked down the hallway heading for the elevator. I smiled and nodded pressing the elevator button.

The doors opened to reveal a smiling Luhan. "Hey Sulli! Hey Minhyuk!" he said stepping out of the elevator. He was in sweats. Must be practicing. "What are you doing here?"

"We just finished a meeting and are off to go get coffee now," I said smiling. He looked adorable even if he was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?"

The elevator refused to wait any longer so I let it close. I’d rather talk to Luhan.

"Aniyo," Minhyuk said. "Waeyo?"

"The boys and I were about to go out. Want to come with?" He flashed a bright smile. How could you resist that?

"Sure! We'll go run and grab coffee real fast then come back. Want anything while we're there?" I asked.

"No thanks. Be back soon?"

I smiled. "Of course!"

 

 

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Sehun asked munching on some kimchi. We were out for dinner eating and laughing away. He was on my left while Minhyuk was to my right. Chanyeol sat on the other side of Minhyuk.

"No clue," Kris said and turned to me. "Anything?"

I swallowed the food in my mouth and responded. "We're filming an EXO's Showtime. Some of you will be filming while others have practice for the day." I took a sip of my Sprite.

"Who's filming?" Kai asked now joining our conversation.

I placed a finger to my lips. "It's a secret." I smiled at them.

"Awh!" Tao whined. He'll enjoy tomorrow.

"Just eat and stop whining you pabo," I said giggling. Minhyuk was too busy eating to involve himself in the conversation.

"Please tell us?" Xiumin asked. Sorry baozi, orders are orders.

"Sorry but I can't. Straight orders from the team." I hated not being able to tell them, but I was told not to.

They all sighed but went back to eating. Dinner was pretty peaceful. No one mentioned once what happened at breakfast this morning and I made the effort to sit away from Baekhyun.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. 

 

 

 

 

 

gs-pre-debut.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #14:

My first shipping in EXO was Taohun. I thought Tao and Sehun had so much chemistry and still do although I also ship Taoris and Hunhan.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1