031

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

Adrenaline rushed through my system as I ran the nearest hospital. Rushing through the doors, I went to the circulation desk. Chen and Nara followed close behind stopping at the circulation desk with me.

“What room is Park Minhyuk in?” I asked panting. Chen, Nara, and I ran all the way here as a taxi would have been too slow.

“Omo,” she said looking up to the three of us. “Aren’t you Chen of EXO?”

“Ne,” he said placing a hand on Nara’s shoulder for support. She shook him off at the sudden contact giving him a face of disgust.

“Can I have your autograph?” she asked pulling out a paper and pen.

“Hello?!” I asked frustrated. “Park Minhyuk. Room number?”

“Here,” she said handing the notepad to Chen along with the pen ignoring me.

He placed it back down on the table. “What room number is Park Minhyuk in? He’s my friend.”

“Of course!” she said looking on the computer screen. “Room two forty seven.”

“Kamsahamnida,” he said following me as I bolted to the room.

“That wench only listened to an idol,” I mumbled under my breath while running. Once there, I flung open the door seeing Minhyuk lying in the bed. He looked in pain and was slightly paler than the normal cheery Minhyuk.

“What happened?” I asked out of breath rushing to his side sitting down on the chair.

“Woah,” he said looking to the three of us panting. “Calm down,” he said handing me the bottle of water he was holding onto. I gladly accepted it drinking a portion of it.

“What happened?” I asked again handing it back to him.

He sighed rolling his eyes. “I was going to get coffee for all of us when some pushed me by accident. I fell onto my arm breaking it. No big deal.”

My eyes widened at him. “No big deal?!” I shouted. “You were screaming in pain on the phone telling me to call an ambulance!”

Minhyuk laughed a bit. “You know I’m a baby when it comes to pain.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “I’m glad you’re alright,” I said squeezing his hand that wasn’t hurt.

“Thanks for scaring us like that,” Chen said sitting on the small sofa in the room. Nara was practically on top of him as she had plumped down from exhaustion. Her head rested on his shoulder while her body overlapped his slightly. Chen, too tired to move, didn’t say anything but just panted.

“Why are you all so tired?” Minhyuk asked looking to me with soft brown eyes.

“We ran here.” I inhaled as my lungs still weren’t functioning normally. “Stupidest idea of my life.”

Minhyuk ruffled my hair. “Aigoo, you truly are a pabo aren’t you?”

I let out a small breathy chuckle; my heavy breathing had now become quieter. The room was silent besides the sounds of our breathing until the door busted open.

“Where’s my baby hurt?!” Chanyeol yelled rushing to aid Minhyuk.

Minhyuk blushed furiously while Chen, Nara, and I laughed our asses off; I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chanyeol so worried.

“It’s only my arm Yeolie…” Minhyuk said but was interrupted by Chanyeol’s lips placed to his.

Chen flinched back causing Nara to fall on his lap. “Do that elsewhere!” he yelled shielding his eyes.

“Yah!” Nara yelled at him grabbing her head sitting up. “You made my head slam into your bony knee!”

“Sorry,” Chen replied placing a hand onto hers; he removed it to inspect the spot where his knee had crashed into her head. “I don’t see a bump,” he said holding her hand still.

Nara pulled her hand back and slapped Chen across the face. Ouch... “Don’t touch me!” she yelled scooting away from him.

“Jinjah?! You were laying on me!” he yelled back in protest lowering his hands that had almost made contact to her face in the form of a slap.

“If I didn’t know you two, I would have mistaken you for a married couple,” Minhyuk said as Chanyeol now sat next to him on the opposite side of the bed as me.

“Never!” Chen and Nara yelled in unison glaring at each other. Heavy footsteps fell as I turned my attention to the door.

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun yelled running through it. Behind him, the rest of EXO followed.

Minhyuk looked at me with D.O.’s owl eyes. “You called all of them?!” he hissed at me.

One by one, the boys crowded around the bed while I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. “You said you were hurt….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure you’re fine?” Suho asked standing in our bedroom looking to Minhyuk who was on the bed.

“I’m fine; I promise,” Minhyuk replied flashing a smile.

Suho nodded and returned to the rest of EXO who had gathered in my living room. I followed behind him to tell them all thanks for coming and to say goodbye.

“Oh!” I said suddenly remembering something. “I have something to tell you guys. Could we all meet for dinner?” I asked placing my hands into my pockets.

“Sounds good,” Kris said with a small smirk. “Bye.”

All of the boys besides Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen left the apartment.

“Why are you still here Chen?” I asked closing the front door as EXO left. Chanyeol walked back into the bedroom to attend to his broken ‘baby.’

“YAH! What’s wrong with me being here?” he asked sitting on the couch looking up from his phone.

“Don’t mind him Sulli,” Baekhyun said placing hands onto my waist. I placed my arms around his neck bringing him in close. Before our lips met, he said one last thing. “I think he has a crush on Nara.”

As our lips met, Chen yelled at us. “I would never like peasant girl!”

Hearing a sniffle, I removed myself from Baekhyun’s embrace to look at Nara. She too was on the couch, but at the opposite end of Chen. Her eyes filled with tears as small ones escaped her eyes. She whipped them away with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

“Chen!” I yelled at him rushing to Nara’s side hugging her.

He looked to Nara and I with wide eyes while Baekhyun walked over to him slapping the back of his head. “Nice one man,” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

“Nara….” Chen said scooting a bit closer to us. “Are you alright?”

Nara pulled away from my hug to face him. “Why do you care?” she asked whipping a tear.

Chen placed his hands up to Nara’s face whipping her now falling tears. “Because…” he began.

Nara grinned wide and smacked his hand away. “You totally like me,” she said in a clear voice making her sound as if she was fine the entire time.

“What the hell?!” he snapped at her. Nara chuckled getting up to walk out of my apartment. “Yah!” Chen yelled getting up as well following her. “What was that?!” he yelled slamming the door behind him. He apparently was chasing down Nara to scold her for trolling him like that.

Baekhyun sat down on the sofa next to me. “Nara’s good at fake crying,” he said with a chuckle. He looked into my eyes with a serious stare. “Don’t you ever dare to do that to me.”

I smiled and scooted closer to him laying my head onto his shoulder still facing him. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

“Good,” he said placing a kiss onto my forehead.

I giggled wrapping my arms around his waist as his arms wrapped around me. I loved the warmth that he wrapped me in and never wished for it to stop; although soon enough, I knew we would have to break apart as we had dinner to attend with EXO. Although I was glad to eat with my wonderful boys, I wasn’t looking forward to the news I was preparing to tell them. So as time moves on little by little, I’ll enjoy having Baekhyun cuddling me whispering sweet things into my ear placing small kisses onto my lips that longed for more.

 

 

 

 

 

"This is really good,” I said shoving food into my mouth. The thirteen boys and Nara nodded their heads enjoying their food too.

“Ah,” Kris said whipping his mouth suddenly remembering something. “What were you going to tell us Sulli?

I awkwardly smiled and swallowed my food. “Oh that…” I mumbled looking to my food suddenly not as hungry as before.

“Uh oh,” Luhan mumbled.

“What’s the bad news?” Sehun asked finishing Luhan’s thoughts for him.

The boys watched me as I ran a hand through my hair sighing. “So there’s a possibility that Nara, Minhyuk, and I won’t see you guys next week…”

“Waeyo? What’s happening?” Kyungsoo asked being the motherly figure he was.

“Our class is taking a field trip!” Nara said excitedly.

“To where?” Kai asked placing noodles into his mouth.

“America!” Nara squealed.

Baekhyun began to choke on his food as I looked to him worried. I slapped on his back trying to make his lungs function properly as he took a sip of water. “America?!” he squealed out.

I pulled up my arms waving my hands also raising the corner of my mouth to form an awkward smile. “Surprise?”

 

 

 

 

 

248176_597443726941620_760565498_n.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #31:

I can’t wait for the drama Kyungsoo is going to be in.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1