006

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

Shoving the key into the key hole, I turned the key to the right unlocking our door. Once I turned it and began to open up, Minhyuk ran past me and immediately found the bedroom. I walked in after him and sat my book bag on some boxes of our things. Thanks to the movers, all of our things were here safe and sound. I walked into the bedroom to find Minhyuk face down on one of the mattresses.

“My bed!” he exclaimed into the mattress making angels on it like you would in the snow.

I laughed at my childish best friend before jumping onto him. I laid on his back hugging him.

“Yah!” he screamed as he felt the wait of me. He lifted his face from the mattress and turned to talk to me directly. “This is my bed!”

I laughed at him and hugged him once more before rolling off of him. I was now next to him on the small bed. As I lay there, I began to drift back asleep. Apparently, the sleep I got on the plane wasn’t enough.

Before I drifted off, Minhyuk got up and searched some boxes to find a blanket before placing it on me. He then crawled under the covers with me and held me as we both drifted asleep.

My considerate pabo.

 

 

 


Minhyuk


 

“Pabo,” I whispered as I watched her diagram move up and down as she breathed in steady, calming breathes.

I began to drift off as I stared at my beautiful best friend.

 

 

 

♫ Maen cheoeum ne kkum, ne mal, geu nunmulboda jinhanTto cheongugui nektaboda dalkomhaetdeonYes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

 

I woke up abruptly. I was startled by my phone ringing and became annoyed at it too. Before it could wake Sulli up, I slipped out of the room.

Looking to my phone, I saw it was a Korean caller ID.

"Yeboseyo?" I answered.

"Hello! Is this Mr. Park Minhyuk?" a friendly lady asked on the other line.

"Yes it is," I said holding in a yawn. I took this time to lazy look around my apartment. It was empty other than the boxes and furniture that was still wrapped.

"Ah good!” she began. “Well hello Mr. Park! I'm calling to inform you that you've been accepted for the job of production crew. I am also told to inform you that Mrs. Kwon Sulli has also been accepted."

My eyes widened once I registered what she had said. “Really?!” I exclaimed. I coughed to get rid of the high pitched squeal I just let out. “I mean, really?” I asked trying to remain calm.

“Really!” she said with a short laugh. "Could you and Mrs. Kwon come to the office Tuesday to be familiarized with the area?" she asked in her joyous tone.

Grinning ear to ear, I exclaimed "Yes! Thank you!"

Once I pressed end on the call, I bolted back to the bedroom. Along the way, I tripped over some boxes and cut my arm. “, ouch,” I mumbled to myself before standing back up. Once in the room, I stood on top of the bed and began jumping up and down. “Sul! Wake up!” I yelled moving her and the bed. Her eyes shot open as she gave me a death glare. “We got accepted!” I yelled before she could strangle me.

She sat up quickly and almost knocked me off of the bed. “What?!” she yelled standing up to jump with me. Once stood up, she interlaced her fingers with mine and began jumping up and down with me. “Hell yeah!” she screamed before embracing me into a hug. I squeezed her tight and swayed us back and forth.

S.M. Entertainment, here we come.

 

 

 

 

 

20120120-012355.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #6:
The main reason I began self-teaching Korean was thanks to EXO. Once I realized that my obsession for K-pop was growing, I started to learn.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1