035

You're Exotic

Chen


 

“Just put on the god damn dress!” Sulli yelled at Nara in the room opposite of Baekhyun and I. Sulli had taken Nara to get ready for the date while Baekhyun and I stayed in Nara’s room waiting.

“I don’t want to go!” Nara yelled back at her.

I sighed. “She really hates me that much huh?” I asked Baekhyun who was sitting on the bed.

He nodded. “You made her hate you,” he said with a smirk.

“I don’t need to be reminded,” I growled.

To be honest, I never meant for Nara to hate me. When she called me her least favorite, obviously I got mad and overreacted, but I never intended for her to despise me the way she does. There are moments where she’ll soften around me but then go back to the hateful Nara. Messing with her is fun but I’d rather not hate my guts completely.

I think I sort of like her.

 

“Ready!” Sulli said walking into the room that Baekhyun and I were in breaking me out of my thoughts. Behind her, a frustrated Nara stood.

“Let’s go then,” Baekhyun said linking arms with Sulli walking out of the room.

I held out my hand for Nara to take considering she was my date but she refused storming to the elevator by herself instead. “Alright then…” I mumbled walking my way into the elevator.

 

 


Sulli


 

“How’s the casted arm doing?” I asked Minhyuk who was seated next to me in the car.

“Pretty good,” he said shrugging. “Showering with a bag over it is a little weird though.”

I laughed at him. I’m sure that Chanyeol was helping him shower knowing that he couldn’t do it himself very well. “Are you checking into my room when Chanyeol is gone tomorrow?”

Minhyuk nodded his head up and down in response.

 

 

 

“We’re here!” Chanyeol exclaimed after parking the car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the backdoor for Minhyuk, Chen, and I to get out.

“Why thank you kind sir,” I said in a jokingly manner bowing a full ninety degrees.

Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun and Nara got out of the front of the car. She had decided to sit in-between Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the front to avoid her date.

“Reservations for Park Minhyuk,” Minhyuk said to the lady in English. She smiled and led us to our table seating us and handing out the menus.

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to get…” Baekhyun said concentrating on the menu.

“Everything’s good here,” I said with a small smile. “Pick something with shrimp; that always is good.”

Baekhyun placed the menu down and raised an eyebrow to me. “And how am I supposed to tell what one has shrimp?” he asked in a sassy tone.

“Just read it…” I said looking to him. How hard was it to read?

“Sulli,” he said grabbing my hand. “I can’t read English dear.”

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that we we’re in America and not Korea. “Right…” I said giving an awkward smile. “I’ll read it aloud for you guys presuming Chen and Chanyeol don’t understand it either.”

“Nara wouldn’t understand it either,” Chen said looking to her date showing that he cared.

Her eyes focused on the menu not once looking up. “I lived in Canada. I know English,” she said coldly.

Chen backed down and listened to me reading off the menu to them. Once we all decided on some type of food, our waiter came over and I placed the orders. She left as quickly as she came, leaving us to our own conversations.

“Nara,” Chen said looking to the girl next to him with her arms folded. “You look pretty.”

Nara did indeed look pretty. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her frame at the top flowing at the bottom. The bottom stopped a little before her knees and there was a bow around her diaphragm. Her hair was also curled and her headband had a black bow tilted to the right.

“Whatever,” she scoffed back at him refusing to unfold her arms.

“I was just trying to be nice,” Chen said with a frown forming. “God damn.”

Nara sharply turned to him. “Don’t even try to be nice to me you . I want nothing to do with you.”

Chen looked hurt as Nara turned back to face me.

“So,” I said breaking the silence caused by the two. “You guys are leaving tomorrow right?”

“Ne,” Chanyeol said with a sad tone.

“I’ll be back in a week,” Minhyuk said grabbing his hand under the table. It may not have been visible but I could tell that that’s what Minhyuk did by his arm movement.

Chanyeol’s smile brightened, but there was still sadness hidden within. “I know!”

I laughed at the two. They really loved each other… awh.

“What time are you guys leaving?” Nara asked suddenly grabbing everyone’s attention. Her tone wasn’t too pleasant.

“Nine thirty in the morning,” Baekhyun said. “Why?”

Nara took a drink of the water that was in front of her. “I wanted to say bye and that I’ll miss you guys during the week.”

A smile spread onto her face. “Even me?” Chen asked hopeful with a smile on his face too.

“Everyone besides you,” Nara said in her harsh tone whipping the smile off of Chen’s face.

Our waiter came up to us and told us that the food would be ready in just a few minutes. Before she left, Nara asked a question. “Could I get a bud light please?”

Without hesitation, the waiter went to get her the beer. “Nara,” I said disappointed. “You’re a year under age.”

“Let me have it this once,” she complained.

I sighed letting it slide. A few moments later, our waiter came back with the beer sitting it on the table. She then left again to retrieve our food.

“Slow down,” I said as Nara had almost drunk a fourth of the beer in those few moments. She complied and stopped for the time being.

“Here you are,” the lady said placing our food in front of us.

“Thank you!” I said picking up my fork to beginning eating. Everyone around me dug in too enjoying the delicious food.

 

 

 

 

Dinner wasn’t too awkward as Chanyeol and Minhyuk kept a conversation running the entire time. Nara had downed two beers and was now drunk as we were walking into the hotel.

“Are you sure you have her?” I asked Chen who was holding onto Nara so she wouldn’t stumble over and fall.

“I’m fine,” he said walking to the room with Nara.

I walked into my room with Baekhyun and Chen walked into Nara’s.

“Seeing Nara drunk isn’t something you see every day,” Baekhyun said removing his tie from his neck after taking off his jacket.

“Sure isn’t,” I said kicking off my heels.

Baekhyun walked up behind me placing hands onto my hips sliding his face into my neck kissing it lightly. A small moan escaped my lips as he bit down on the skin.

“Mmmm,” he said moving my hips around while staying in place. “You should moan more often.”

I bit my lip as my hips grinded against his crotch and he attacked my neck with small playful kisses. Not able to suppress another moan about to escape my lips, I let it out.

“That’s what I’m talking about,” Baekhyun said turning me to face him.

He looked at me awaiting my move. I leaned in kissing him passionately savoring the taste of his lips on mine. His hands fiddled with the zipper of my dress undoing it while I played with the buttons on his shirt. Baekhyun’s chest was now exposed as was my back. He slowly pulled on my dress causing it to fall onto the floor as I took his shirt off. Our kiss never broke as he led me on the bed forcing me to sit on top of him.

I now straddled Baekhyun as he kissed me harder not being able to wait for more. I suddenly broke the kiss biting my lip looking down.

“Not ready?” he asked placing his hand under my chin so I would meet his gaze.

“Yeah,” I whispered embarrassed. I just led him to believe that I was ready for this when in reality, I was still scared.

“Alright,” he said placing a small kiss on my lips.

He then removed me from his hips making me stand up. Baekhyun walked over to my bag pulling out night pants and a large t-shirt that I had kept in there. Once the items were in his grasp, he walked over to me slipping my legs into the pajamas. I was still shirtless as he reached his hands around my back to unhook my bra.

“I won’t look; I promise,” he said keeping his eyes locked to mine.

I nodded starring back into his loving brown eyes as I felt my bra slowly slip off of my torso. He then placed the t-shirt over my head pulling it down.

He placed a quick kiss onto my lips and went to change himself. I climbed into bed waiting for him to join me. When he did, he turned off the lights and embraced me into a large hug.

“Sulli,” he said in a whisper.

“Yeah?” I asked hugging him tight never wanting to let him go.

“Do you remember when I left for China?”

Pain struck through my heart as I remembered him leaving me for two long months causing pain both mentally and physically. “Y-yeah,” I stuttered. “Why?

He sighed placing a small kiss onto my forehead. “Do you remember what I said when I left?”

A smile formed on my face as I remembered him mouthing the word ‘saranghae’ to me before stepping on the plane. “You said you loved me,” I said in a small voice.

Baekhyun’s lips came in contact with mine and parted ever so slowly. “And I meant it. I love you Sulli.”

I couldn’t help but smile upon hearing his words.

“Remember when you asked me out?” I asked looking into his eyes. Sadness flashed within them.

“You said that you were only doing this for our popularity,” he said in a sad tone. He then looked away from my eyes and began to let go of me.

I stopped him and held him close. “I lied. I only said that because I thought that there was no way possible that you would fall for me.” I came closer to his lips as he looked into my eyes. “And now that you have, I would like to answer that question honestly now.”

A smile formed on Baekhyun’s lips. “Alright then,” he said holding me once again. “So Mrs. Kwon Sulli.” His words were exactly the same. “Would you go out with me?”

I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.

“Yes Byun Baekhyun, I would.”

He kissed me longer this time.

“Would you like to know why?” I asked breaking the kiss.

“Why?” he asked back.

“Because,” I said squeezing him. “I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mrimwuXQBU1r95noyo1_1376475007_co

 


 

Random EXO Confession #35:

My Tumblr dashboard theme was Baekhyun for a while, but now it’s all of EXO. I still have the Baekhyun curser and his name at the top of the page though.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1