047

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Chen said rubbing Nara’s back lightly.

I smiled wider. Many questions had run through my mind, but this Is the one that I was most curious about. “So tell us Chen, when are you and Nara going to officially become Chara?”

“Yeah,” Xiumin said. “We all want to know.”

“Chara five ever,” Kai said make a heart shape with his hands.

I looked to him with a disgusted face. “Never say that again.”

Kai laughed and nodded. I turned my attention back to Chen.

“I don’t know,” Chen said looking at me.

I pouted. Not the answer I wanted. “Make it real fast or we’re all going to bug you about it.”

Chen rolled his eyes and laughed. “Who ever said I liked her anyway?”

Everyone starred at him. “You’re ing cuddling with Nara! How do you not like her?!” Luhan yelled at him.

Luhan’s right. If Chen didn’t like her, he would have pushed her away not accepting the skinship. He also would not be rubbing her back affectionately right now.

Chen laughed again with a large smile. “Next question! I pick Suho hyung.”

“Hm?” Suho hummed in response. He didn’t bother to look up from his phone as he leaned against the coffee table.

“Truth or dare?”

“I’m going to regret this,” Suho mumbled taking a deep breathe. “Dare.”

“I dare you to do a y dance.”

Suho looked at him for a second while the rest laughed including me. Suho stood up and went in front of us. “I knew I would regret this,” he mumbled under his breath. He then began to cross his arms, lifting one leg, and moving his . I laughed so hard at Suho oppa.

What group was that dance from because I don’t remember!

Once finished, Suho ran back to his seat and hid his face from embarrassment. Everyone continued to laugh making remarks until Suho yelled a name.

“Jonginl!” Suho yelled getting all of our attention.

Kai looked to Suho and nodded in response.

“Truth or dare?”

Kai contemplated before answering. “Dare.”

“I dare you to make out with someone here for five seconds,” Suho said with a grin.

Everyone looked at Suho with surprise. Suho was supposed to be the cleanest out of them all. Where has his mind gone to?  “Anyone?” Kai asked lifting an eyebrow.

Suho nodded as we anticipated Jongin’s choice. Baek held me tight as if he was protecting me from him. If Kai even came close to me, Baekhyun would beat him senseless.

Kai stood up and walked around us playing duck duck goose. He tapped everyone’s head repeating “Duck, duck, duck…” until he landed on his prey.

“Duck, duck, duck, Kyungsoo!”

In a flash, Kai’s lips were on D.O.’s with full force. He held Kyungsoo’s face still as he passionately kissed him. Everyone was squealing or taking out their phones to capture the moment.

We didn’t tell him time as it was too amusing to stop. After a full thirty seconds, Kai pulled back with his hands still on D.O.’s face.

Kyungsoo stared at him with his famous owl eyes and couldn’t make out words. Jongin pressed his forehead to Kyungsoo’s. “That took long enough. I’ve been waiting for forever to do that.”

I squirmed in my seat as Kai just confessed to D.O.

TOO ING CUTE.

“Soo,” Kai said now looking into D.O.’s eyes. “Say something.”

His mouth hung open. “Uh,” he began unsure of what to say. Kai began to lower his hands, but Kyungsoo took hold of them. Jongin’s face lit up bright.

As D.O. held Kai’s hands, he looked into his eyes and leaned in again. They kissed once more, but this time, D.O. had initiated it.

Once they pulled apart, Kai and D.O. were smiling like idiots.

“So,” Kai began. “Would you be my boyfriend Kyungsoo?”

At this point I was in tears. Another ship has come true! I looked over to see Luhan sobbing in Sehun’s chest.

“Yes,” D.O. said sounding as if he were ready to cry himself.

“I feel like I’m at a wedding!” Luhan yelled. “This is so god damn beautiful!”

Everyone awed and laughed. You never know what will happen during truth or dare.

 

 


Chen



Everyone had now left the living room other than Sulli, Baekhyun, Nara, and myself. It was late so everyone had decided to sleep.

“You got her?” Baekhyun asked as I began to pick Nara up from the couch. I nodded my head and proceeded carrying her. I walked holding her bridal style up the steps and into my room. Suho and Kai, my roommates, were already sleeping on their bunks. I am the member with a single bed in the room meaning my bed is on the other wall. I placed Nara into bed and covered her up.

So pretty.

As I placed the covers on her, she stirred a little. I sat down on the edge and placed my hand on top of hers. Maybe Sulli’s right. Maybe I should tell her.

I bent towards her face and lingered. I then kissed her forehead lightly wondering if I should kiss her lips. Better save that for when she’s awake.

I got up and left the room heading downstairs. Sulli and Baekhyun had one couch while I decided to sleep on the floor. I set up my bed on the other side of the living room to give them space and lied down. Sulli was already asleep while Baekhyun was almost there.

I shut my eyes and relaxed my mind.

 


Nara


 

I woke up confused. The last thing I remembered was lying on Jongdae’s chest; I assume I fell asleep. I glanced at my surroundings. I could see two bodies in the bunks across from me and assumed I was in Chen’s room, but where was he?

Getting up, I looked out the window. It was still raining. A low rumble sounded causing me to jump. Why hasn’t this storm stopped yet?

Before I could see the lightning, I bolted out of the room. I didn’t want to wake anyone up with my screams or sobs, but I needed to at least wake one person up for comfort.

Chen.

I walked downstairs quietly and looked around. I saw two people on the couch sleeping; that was most likely Sulli and Baekhyun. I looked around the dark living room on the other couch, but still didn’t see Chen.

Where is he?

I began to walk in the kitchen, but stop as I heard a cough. I knew it was Chen. I turned around and walked back into the living room. The cough sounded once again drawing me closer to him. I found Chen on the floor sleeping peacefully.

Another rumble of thunder boomed throughout the dorm causing me to jump. I ran over to Chen and lied down next to him. He must have heard me because he turned to face me.

Upon seeing me, he smiled and pulled covers over me. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m scared to sleep alone.” My voice was very shaky and quiet.

I scooted closer to him making him smile. He then placed an arm around me hugging me close. I gladly accepted the skinship inhaling his sweet scent. “Thanks Jongdae,” I said closing my eyes.

He let out a breathy laugh. “No problem Nara.”

I opened my eyes again to see his face coming closer. He kissed my forehead and then looked into my eyes. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he spoke again.

“I’m sorry,” he began, “but I can’t help myself.”

Sorry?

Before I could process what he was sorry for, I felt a warm and tingly sensation pulsate through my body. Kim Jongdae’s lips were placed against mine as his eyes closed.

My first kiss.

I began to close my eyes as he moved his lips. I responded to the kiss loving the feeling. Is this what love is like? Or do I only like this for the kiss and not Chen? My feelings for him were all jumbled right now, but I didn’t care.

Something about this felt right.






tumblr_inline_mrk9viwmfh1qz4rgp.gif
 



 

Chara feels, man.

 

Random EXO Confession #47

I thought D.O. was very unattractive at first just like I had thought Lay was. What would I do without squishy Kyungsoo though? How did I not like him?!

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1

Instagram: http://instagram.com/holloxygirl1