037

You're Exotic

Nara


 

I opened my eyes as a killer headache invaded my head. In front of me for the second day in a row was none other than Kim Jongdae. Our foreheads were pressed together while his hands were secured around my waist. I let out a gentle sigh closing my eyes again. All I wanted to do was sleep the pain of my head away.

 

My eyes opened once again as I heard Chen singing. He was no longer in the bed with me and I presume he was in the shower by the sound of running water.

“My breath keeps on stopping
You walk towards me
You smile at me
Maybe you’re attracted to me too

My sights become dark
When you stare at me
The sound of your breathing
You’re the one that makes me crazy.”

He was signing Growl softly in the tune of a ballad rather than the actual song. Listening to his soothing voice, I lied in the bed soaking in every word not wanting to ruin the perfect sound.

Even the water falling sounded pretty with his voice.

As the song came to an end, so did Chen’s showering time. The sound of water stopped and I could hear shuffling. I looked to the door waiting for him to come out. When he opened the door, he wore jeans, but was shirtless. I squeezed my eyes shut as fast as possible.

“You alright?” Chen asked walking over to me.

Once I heard him standing in front of me, I peeked. “Put on a shirt!” I yelled closing them tightly again.

“I will!” he yelled back.

I grabbed my head in pain. Me yelling didn’t help and neither was his yelling. Noticing my distress, he walked over to me again after placing a shirt onto his body.

“What’s wrong?” he asked kneeling down in front of me to meet eye level.

I sighed and turned to lie on my back. “My head’s killing me,” I said in a monotone voice.

“Ahhh,” he said silently.

The sound of him moving around the room caught my interest causing me to open my eyes again. Once opened, I saw Chen with his leather jacket on at the door currently placing his shoes on. “Where are you going?” I asked a little disappointed that he was suddenly leaving.

He looked up to me and flashed a grin. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back. For now, go back to sleep.”

I nodded and shut my eyes again at his command. After getting his shoes on, he walked over to me one last time. I felt his lips touch my forehead placing a small kiss. I reopened my eyes at the sudden contact starring straight into his eyes.

“Go back to bed,” he said softly.

I nodded not breaking eye contact as he bent back up and began walking out the door. The door shut leaving me alone as I was confused as to what just happened.

 

 


Sulli


 

“Thank you,” I said taking my coffee from Baekhyun’s grasp. A confused look sprawled across his face confused as to what I had said. Realizing that I spoke in English, I quickly translated it. “Gomawo.”

“Ahh,” he said back taking a sip of his own drink. “No problem.”

“You should learn English so you can understand me,” I said leaning against the table. Baekhyun and I sat in a café we found near the hotel and were just hanging out.

“I would,” he began taking in a breath. “But it’s pretty damn complicated.”

I laughed at him. “Of course it’s complicated. That’s the fun in learning a new language.”

“Alright,” he said with a small smile. “Just not now,” he laughed.

I also laughed until the sound of my phone ringing cut me off.

♫So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say ♪

“You still have the same ringtone after two months?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes and smirked at him. Is there a reason to change it? I still have the photo of us in the dressing room as my background. “Hello,” I said answering my phone.

“I need you for a minute,” Chen said on the other line.

My eye brows came together as I wasn’t sure why he would need me. “What for?”

He sighed. “I need to buy pain medication for Nara but have no idea how to read English let alone pay in American currency.”

I grinned at the thought of frustrated Jongdae trying to buy something at the convenience store but failing miserably. “Where are you?” I asked holding in a chuckle.

“The lobby of the hotel. Hurry please?”

“Ne,” I said hanging up. I looked to Baekhyun who was patiently waiting for me to explain. “Let’s go hottie,” I began. A wide smile plastered itself onto his face. “We have to go help Chen buy something.”

We both got up from the table walking out the door. “Hottie?” he asked nudging me.

I interlocked my fingers with him and laughed. “Yeah.” A thought came to mind. “You’re hot as in you burn!” I said pulling my hand away from his pretending to be in pain.

“Not funny!” he complained with a pouty face. I laughed at him and placed my hand around his waist from behind pulling him close to me.

“Just kidding,” I said placing a small kiss onto his cheek.

 

 

 


Nara


 

Deciding that I couldn’t sleep anymore due to my headache, I flipped on the television and began to watch whatever was on. “Korean dramas are soooo much better,” I complained flipping through boring and stupid teen dramas.

I stopped on a channel that dealt with Korean news. At least it was better than whatever American things were on; it was some gossip show about idols. Feeling that I could catch up on some of my favorite idols, I watched.

After a report on the new drama that Beast’s Yoo Doojoon participated in called Let’s Eat, the next report was on EXO.

“Exo recently went to America for the weekend,” the lady began. “They were spotted in Disney Land in Florida having a good time. It seems as though they took a short vacation from their schedules.”

“Indeed they did,” the other woman next to her began. “But it seems as though they weren’t the only ones enjoying themselves there. Kwon Sulli, also known as Byun Baekhyun’s girlfriend, was spotted among the group along with her partner in work named Park Minhyuk. Although those two faces are common two see among the group with EXO, a new third face was spotted with them.

“A girl, who seems to be a friend of the group, was spotted with Chen all day. Where ever Chen was, the girl would follow. Fan cameras show the two sharing ice cream, getting on rides together, and even hugging in the waiting line.”

The screen behind the two women changed to the fancam of us in line. The screen then filled with Chen hugging me. It only lasted for a few short seconds and then cut back to the women.

“Another mystery girl for EXO?” she said looking to the first woman.

“Possibly a girlfriend,” the women said back to her.

“Girlfriend my !” I yelled at the TV. I picked up the closest thing to me, a pillow, and threw it straight at the TV. It hit it right in the center causing it to fall backwards. Thankfully, there was little space between the TV and the wall meaning that it caught itself before breaking. “Why don’t you watch the full video where you see my pushing him away?!”

“What are you yelling about?” Chen asked opening the door holding a small grocery bag in his hands.

I crossed my arms over my chest and ‘hmphed.’ “According to Korea, EXO has another mystery girl!” I said rolling my eyes.

After taking his shoes and jacket off, he walked over to the bed sitting down. “Who?” he asked pulling out a box from the bag.

I stared at him. Really?

Once he noticed my gaze, realization struck. “Ohhh,” he said fiddling to open the box. “It’s you.”

“Yeah,” I scoffed slamming my hands on the bed on both sides of me.

“Calm down,” he said holding out a pill for me to take. “You’re going to make your head ache worse.”

I took the pill looking over it. “Pain meds?” I asked not sure if he was trying to drug me or help me.

“You can verify it if you want,” he said handing me the box. By the expression on my face, I presume he read my mind.

After verifying that it was indeed actually medication, I swallowed it drinking water. “So you went to go buy me medicine?” I asked placing the water back onto the night stand.

“Mhmm,” he said leaning onto the head frame of the bed. “You looked like you needed it.”

I nodded my head placing it against a pillow that propped me up. “Thanks,” I muffled out.

He looked to me and then back to the TV. “No problem,” he said pausing after. He then looked at me. “Why’s the TV tilted backwards?”

 

 

 


Sulli


 

“Ouch,” I said grabbing my hair. Baekhyun was running his hands through it and caught a small tangle.

“Sorry,” he said combing it out with his fingers.

“It’s okay,” I said turning to him to smile. He smiled back and I looked back at the TV.

“I don’t know why,” he began still my hair. “But I ing love your hair.”

“Werido,” I said with a small smile.

“I know I am,” he said with a chuckle. I laughed too and laid my head onto his chest.

“Ew,” I said looking up to him. “You have to leave soon.”

A frown appeared onto his face. “I know,” he said in a sad tone.

I stretched my face up to place a kiss on his lips. “I’ll miss you,” I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

“I’ll miss you too,” he said placing a small kiss upon my nose.

“Guess what,” I said turning my body towards him to sit face to face with him.

“What?” he asked leaning forward to come closer.

I leaned closer to him too closing the space in-between us. “I love you” I said placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

“I love you too,” he said deepening the kiss.

I can’t get enough of hearing those words from him. How he fell for me, I’m not sure, but I love that he did. And I love him.

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m6ntldnGOY1ry87vyo2_250.png

 


 

Random EXO Confession #37:

I got my little sister hooked on EXO and she’s nine. Even though she can’t remember all of their names, she claims to like Luhan the best.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1