013

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

"My car won't start."

I stood shocked. My car’s at S.M.

"Soo..." he said. Baekhyun already slid past me and shut the door. An idea came to my mind.

"Call Tao or someone to come pick you up!"

Baekhyun grabbed my hand dragging me to the couch. He then sat down and grabbed the remote. He the television and flipped some channels. "Can't I just stay here for the night?"

"What for? You have friends who can come get you!" I sat down next to him and looked at his perfect face. How does he make it so flawless?

Baekhyun looked at me with puppy eyes. "Please. They're having fun with Minhyuk and I don't want to bother them."

I sighed giving in. "Whatever," I replied. I picked up my laptop to continue what I was doing. Baekhyun watched some drama while I placed in headphones and started typing away. 

After typing for over a half hour, I heard sniffles from Baekhyun. I looked at him to notice he was crying. What was he watching? I looked at the T.V. It was 'Prime Minister and I.' This was the part where the Prime Minister got stabbed suddenly; it’s an episode I haven't seen yet but would catch up on it tomorrow. I handed him the tissue box that was to my right on the table; he's such a baby. He took the tissues and continued his focus. I smiled and gave him a small hug.

 

Giving up on typing, I decided to catch up on some YouTube videos. I watched some of my American YouTuber's first catching up on their daily vlogs then went to a post that S.M. posted. It was about a new show they were putting on: EXO's Showtime. Interested, I clicked the link and watched the first preview. Once finished, I looked up at the T.V. noticing it was turned off and then looked to my left. Baekhyun was looking at what I was watching. He laughed once he caught my eyes.

"Watching me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Shut up cry baby," I said back in a rather unpleasant tone. I didn't mean to sound so harsh. It was because it’s almost two a.m. and my eyes were getting heavy. I closed the lid to my laptop and placed it on the table. I then got up and went to my room to change into night clothes. Once finished, I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. 

"Can I borrow some sweat pants?" Baekhyun asked still sitting on the couch. I nodded then went back into my room and dug through Minhyuk’s drawers to a find a pair. I found a gray pair and tossed it to him. Leaving him to change, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came back out, Baekhyun was laying in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking up to him.

"Sleeping?" he asked looking to me like I was an idiot.

"In my bed?!" I asked confused.

"Well I'm not going to sleep on the couch!" he protested crossing his arms.

I climbed into bed and sat. "This is my bed. Get out."

"No! I'm your guest!" Baekhyun rolled away from me.

I sighed and gave up. I was too tired to argue and I don’t think he would move anyway.

"Stay on your side," I muttered turning off the light.

I lied down and fell fast asleep into dreamland.

 

 

 

♫ So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say ♪

My phone was going off. I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. I looked at the clock on my night stand; ten a.m. I moved to grab my phone but felt an arm around my waist.

"Yah Minhyuk, get off. I need to answer my phone," I subconsciously said.

Minhyuk grumbled. It was a lot different from his normal morning grumble.

Wait a second, that didn't sound like Minhyuk. I turned to find Baekhyun holding onto me like a teddy bear. My heart started racing. What do I do?

My phone continued to ring as I stared at the boy clinging to my waist. I then reached for my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sulli!" Minhyuk said through the other line. "Wanna come over to the EXO dorm for breakfast with us?"

"Sure," I replied still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh and by the way," Minhyuk began. "Have you seen Baekhyun? He didn't come home last night. The others think he went to a club and got drunk."

I looked at Baekhyun. Does he really like drinking? "His car broke down and he stayed here last night," I said.

Minhyuk screamed. "Where’d he sleep?" he yelled worried. I tried to pry Baekhyun’s arm off of my waist, but he wouldn't budge. 

"On the couch." I lied. Minhyuk would scold me if he knew that Baekhyun and I slept anywhere near each other.

"Okay good. If his car still won't start then call me to pick you up. Bye!"

I sat the phone back on the nightstand and looked at Baekhyun. He looked adorable while he slept. I petted his hair once and stared at his face. Even when sleeping, you still manage to look flawless. "Hey Pabo," I said shaking his head.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh."

All he did was grip my waist stronger. “Baekhyun,” I said a little louder. He looked dead. “Baekie!”

"What?" he croaked out.

"Mind letting go?" I asked.

He looked up at me confused then realized that he was grabbing my waist. He squeezed me close to him. “Do I have to?” he asked with his face near mine. I smiled at him and began to remove his hand. He sighed and let go.

"Pabo," I said exiting the bed. 

I went to the shower and immediately got in feeling the warm water on my skin. It sort of woke me up. I was almost finished when I heard banging at the door.

"Hurry up!” Baekhyun complained. “I have to pee!"

"Too bad," I said back with a smile he couldn’t see. Teasing him is fun.

He whined outside the door. "Come on I really have to pee!" I started to sing to drain out the whimpers. "Fine! I’m coming in then!" Baekhyun opened the bathroom door and headed straight for the toilet. Thank god the curtains were closed so I couldn't see him. 

"Really?!" I asked him from behind the curtain. 

"I really had to pee!" Baekhyun complained after he finished. 

I sighed and turned off the shower. He was still in the bathroom. "Either hand me the towel or get out!" I said extending a hand from the curtain. Once I felt the towel in my hand, I took it and wrapped myself in it. I then pulled the curtains back to find that he was still standing there. 

"You're !" Baekhyun exclaimed. Technically I was not considering I had a towel on. 

"Problem?" I asked stepping out of the shower.

"How in the hell are you that comfortable walking out ?!"

I walked past him and into my bedroom. I started going through my drawers to find clothes. "I've lived with Minhyuk pretty much all of my life. Nothing is new to me."

Baekhyun stood at the door with his jaw hitting the ground. Once I found under garments, I tossed them on the bed and began searching for an outfit. "Are you going to get out or would you like to assist me getting dressed?" 

"Well..." Baekhyun began forming a smirk on his lips.

"Go shower you . We're going back to your dorm for breakfast."

Baekhyun left without another word. I put on a bra and underwear then attended to my messy hair. I usually do my hair and makeup before finding an outfit; I'd get some type of product on my shirt if I didn't. 

While attending to my makeup, the bathroom door opened and Baekhyun walked out; he was only wearing boxers. He was in the middle of drying his hair while walking out. "Can I borrow a shirt from Minhyuk?"

I looked over to him. "In the top drawer," I said going back to my makeup.

Baekhyun removed the towel from his head and looked up. He screamed. "AHH!"

I looked at him. "What?" I asked concerned. Did he see a ghost or something?

"Why aren't you dressed?!" he asked clinging onto the wall for support.

I looked down at my garments then looked back at him. "Same goes for you," I said then adverted my attention back to my eyeliner. Baekhyun stared at me in shock. "Hey Bacon, eyes off," I said with a growl in my tone.

Baekhyun walked over to the top drawer and pulled out the first shirt he saw. It was a plain gray t-shirt. I finished the last bit of makeup then went to the bed to grab my skinny jeans. I squeezed into them and noticed Baekhyun was still looking at me. I rolled my eyes then put on a tank top; I then placed a shirt overtop followed by a cardigan. I walked over to my dresser and picked up a scarf placing it around my neck. Baekhyun was still in his boxers.

"You okay?" I asked him stepping in front of him waving my hand. He handed me the shirt.

"Dress me," he demanded. Were we seriously doing this again?

"Why?" I asked in a serious tone. He wasn’t two years old.

"Because I'm too tired," he complained.

I sighed. Whatever. I put the shirt overtop of his head and smiled upon seeing his face. I pinched his cheek. "You're too cute," I said in a baby voice.

"Yah!" Baekhyun exclaimed grabbing his cheeks.

"Act like a baby and you'll be treated as one," I said grabbing the sweatpants that he previously worn. I then bent down and told him to step in. He did so and I pulled up his pants. This was really weird. I looked at him once I was finished; he stared back at me. 

In a split second, Baekhyun grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He hugged me.

"What cha doing?" I asked startled. I wrapped my arms around him and patted his back. His face was tucked in the crook of my neck.

"Hugging you," he said casually.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because not even Chanyeol will put up with my childish demands."

I was still confused. "And that calls for a hug?" 

Baekhyun let go of me, but kept his hands on my waist. "Did you want something more?" he asked looking into my eyes. 

"No," I said then turned around and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked following behind me. I grabbed my backpack before exiting and walked out of the bedroom. I placed on my shoes and Baekhyun did too. We left through the door and I locked it behind us. 

"We're going to breakfast," I finally responded. It’s funny how he just followed me not knowing where we were going.

Such a lost puppy. Maybe I’ll call him my puppy from now on.

After reaching the parking lot, I got in the passenger’s seat of his car and he got in the driver’s seat. He started the car and started driving when something occurred to me. "You ing liar!" I yelled at him. Baekhyun glanced at me confused. "Your car starts fine!"

Anger rushed through me once again.

Baekhyun turned red. "Oh... it seems so."

I looked out the window and folded my arms across my chest. "Liar," I muttered.

"I had a reason," Baekhyun said.

I looked over to him. I couldn't wait to hear his explanation. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well," Baekhyun began. "I was tired and I drank at the restaurant. I didn't want to drive home drunk and crash."

My eyes opened wide. "And I let you drive me home?!" I yelled at him.

Baekhyun laughed. "Oh yeah... I probably should have told you right? Sorry..." his voice trailed off when he said sorry.

"Whatever," I said pissed. He could have ing killed me.

"Hey cheer up! D.O.'s yummy pancakes are only a few minutes away."

I ‘hmphed’ and sat silent the rest of the car ride. We pulled into the driveway. I started to get out but Baekhyun told me to stay. I still got out reluctant to oblige to his demands. "I was going to open the door for you," he said following me.

"I'm fine doing it myself," I said harshly walking up to the front door. Baekhyun caught up to my speed and opened the dorm door for me.

"Hello!" I yelled into their dorm in an excited voice. Even if I was being harsh with Baekhyun, I could still be happy towards EXO.

"In the kitchen!" Lay yelled.

I followed the chorus of hellos into the kitchen and sat down at the table. All twelve boys were sat at the table eating away. 

"You're plate is on the counter!" D.O. said taking a bite of pancake. Baekhyun came into the room while I got up to grab my plate.

"Yah, where were you?" Chen asked Baekhyun stuffing his face. Baekhyun ly to glance at his friend.

"He was out partying right?" Chanyeol asked nudging Luhan.

"Were you drunk?" Tao asked in his cute voice.

"I was with a girl," Baekhyun replied as if it was an everyday thing.

Minhyuk started choking on his pancakes.

"You okay?" Luhan asked placing a caring hand on his back.

Minhyuk took a sip of water calming himself.

"Did you get some?" Kai asked laughing.

Baekhyun turned around and rolled his eyes. "Almost."

While their conversation was happening, I sat myself down at the table and started eating. When Baekhyun said 'Almost,' I was the one who started choking. Everyone looked at me. Once I stopped, I looked up at him. "Almost?" I yelled with widened eyes.

Baekhyun laughed and walked over to me placing his arms around my shoulders giving me a back hug type thing. I was still seated, but he was behind me leaning on me. He came closer to my ear and whispered.

"Almost."

 

 

 

 

 

k0jo.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #13:

My top five people in EXO that are my bias' are: Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, and Tao.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1