017

You're Exotic

Baekhyun


 

"We're so ed," Sulli said to me with fear in her voice. 

What have I gotten her in to? Now that she's my 'girlfriend,' all of my fans are going to come after her doing whatever they must to rip her away from me. This is not good.

My phone started vibrating. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the caller ID. It was Kris.

"Hello?"

"Girlfriend?" Kris screamed at me through the other line. I pulled the phone away from my ear to regain some hearing. Once he finished screaming random things at me, I placed the phone back.

"So uh... that happened..." I said unsure of how to respond.

“You just met her!" Kris screamed back yet again.

"Look," I said getting angry. "I said it so they would back off. Get off my back!"

I hung up the phone and slouched down on the couch. Sulli was still staring at me silently with those fearful eyes of hers. She then got up off of the couch and headed back into the bedroom. I sighed and ruffled my hair. Why did I have to say girlfriend?

 

 

 


Sulli


 

I walked back into my bedroom and closed the door silently. Once shut, I crawled back into bed and grabbed my laptop from the night stand. The blue login screen appeared and I typed in my password. My laptop welcomed me to my script still at where I stopped. I had writers block at the moment so I minimized the tab going to the internet instead.

I opened up twitter to see what was going on in the world. I should have known though because the first worldwide trending hash tag was none other than EXO’s mystery girl. Unable to bring myself to look at what people were posting about me, I went to Netflix to watch a movie. I needed to watch something to make me forget that the world hatted me at the moment. I settled on something on the suggested screen not even bothering to read the name. It was an anime so I was satisfied. A few minutes into the anime, the bedroom door creaked open. Baekhyun stuck his head through the door frame looking in at me. I looked back at him, but then went back to my anime. I didn’t feel like talking.

Baekhyun walked up to the bed and sat on the edge. “What are you watching?” he asked softly. I looked back at him and gave a small smile. “Some anime I found.”

He nodded his head and looked at the screen. It seemed as if he didn’t want to leave so I paused the show. I then scooted forward to the middle of the bed so he had room. He gave a kind smile at my offer and climbed under the covers. He propped his head up on his hand looking over my shoulder at the laptop screen. I started the show over so he could watch the first few minutes he missed.

While watching the show, I remained silent as did he. At one point, his hand found my hair starting to play with it. I didn’t say anything but instead kept watching the show. Playing with my hair calms me enough to put me to sleep. My eyelids became heavy forcing me to close them drifting into dreamland.

 

 


Baekhyun


 

I Sulli’s hair as I watched the anime. Although I was staring at the screen, my mind drifted elsewhere. How were my fans going to react and what danger did I put her in? I didn’t want to harm her but I also wanted to keep her close. She was different from anyone else I’ve met. Any girl that I have met has dropped head over heels for me doing whatever I asked them to do. No fights ever occurred and whatever I said went. The most annoying thing about the rest of the girls was that they would want skinship all of the time even if I didn’t want to. Being an idol has some advantages but at times, I wish that I would go back to a regular life that way I could find a real love that loved me for me, not my money.

A snore escaped Sulli’s lips adverting my attention to her. The snore wasn’t loud and barely noticeable, but I could hear it. I let out a small laugh then reached over her for her laptop. Once I had the laptop in my possession, I paused the anime and closed the lid sitting it on the night stand. She must be tired from her being sick and the mobbing. I watched her body rise up and down from breathing. Even though her back was facing me, I could tell she was dead asleep. I pulled the covers over her more and came closer to her. I placed a small kiss on her head and placed my arm around her waist pulling her against my body.

I promise that I will protect you from the fans and nothing will happen to you; I swear.

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun…” I heard a voice say. My eyes were closed and I was barley awake.

“Yeah?” I grumbled not wanting to open my eyes.

“Hi,” the voice said.

Hi? Why hi?

I furrowed my eyebrows. Curious, I opened my eyes. Sulli was face to face with me about an inch apart. I smiled. “Hi,” I said back looking at her perfect face.

“Mind letting go?” she asked me.

My arm was wrapped around her waist yet again pulling her close to me. I loosened my grip some and closed my eyes again.

“All of the way?” she asked.

“I don’t want to,” I mumbled. She was so warm that I didn’t want her to move away. She sighed at my response and tried to remove my hand. I interlocked my fingers so she couldn’t break away. She then tried to sit up only to be held down by me.

“Why?” she asked still trying to escape my grasp.

“You’re warm,” I said snuggling closer to her.  She sighed giving up in defeat. I opened my eyes to a displeased Sulli. “Am I not comfortable?" I asked.

“You are , but..”

“Then there’s no issue,” I said cutting her off with a smile. To my surprise, she let out a giggle. I also let out a small laugh.

“While I’m trapped,” she began. “What are we going to do about this ‘boyfriend’ and ‘girlfriend’ thing?”

 My smile slowly faded at her words. I sighed. “I’m not sure.”

She looked at me with terror in her eyes. “Your fans are going to maul me for being with you.”

“I won’t let them.”

She laughed. “Arraso. I’ll trust you for now.”

My phone started ringing. That was probably Kris again to yell at me. I reluctantly released Sulli and grabbed my phone. Even though I let her go, she stayed in the same place.

“Hello,” I said a slight bit annoyed.

“In my office, now!” Mr. Soo Man barked at me.

“I’m off today though!” I protested.

“Now!” he yelled hanging up.

I looked at the confused Sulli and poked her nose. She flinched back. “I have to go to S.M. real fast. I’ll be back.” I smiled at her reassuring her that I would come back.

“Can I come with you?” she asked surprising me.

I looked into her eyes and smiled. “Sure!”

What the hell does Soo Man want on my day off?

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mdys6eqmJL1rued0uo3_1280.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #17:

My top shipping out of all of EXO is Baekchen. During EXO's showtime is when that ship really sailed.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1