015

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

I stood outside of the dressing room and knocked. "Almost ready?"

There was no reply. Hmm... I'll try again in a few minutes. Maybe he wasn't even in there anymore. I walked over to the dressing room straight across from this one and knocked on the door. "Ready?" I asked through the door. A smiling Kyungsoo opened the door revealing a warming atmosphere. 

"Yep!" he said closing the door after him. 

"Go ahead out to the car without me. I'll meet you there," I said with a smile.

D.O. nodded and walked away. I went back the door I was previously at and leaned on the door way.

I knocked again. "Yah. I asked if you’re ready."

There was still no reply. Did that pabo leave and not notify me? I opened the door but immediately shut it again seeing the horrifying image. The person inside heard me slam the door so they opened it back up.

"What?" Baekhyun said staring at me.

I was turned away from him not wanting to look. "You're in only your boxers again!" I yelled.

Baekhyun chuckled and walked back into the room. I looked back to see him walking away so I followed. I shut the door behind me upon entering.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't know what to wear," he said looking at me.

"I laid your clothes out so we wouldn't have this issue!"

It was true. They were sitting right there on the couch. "Help me?" he asked with pleading eyes. I growled in frustration but agreed. I was afraid that if I didn't do what he asked, he would complain about me causing me to get fired. So for now, I'll just help him.

I also couldn’t resist his eyes. Puppy Baekhyun. Baekie pup.

I grabbed his jeans off of the couch and asked him to step into them. He did so. Once I pulled them up, we made eye contact. "Wanna stop staring?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

My hands still clutched his pants waist line. I pulled them up higher as he yelled in pain forcing him to break eye contact. Wedgies always did wonders. Laughing at his situation, I grabbed the shirt and began placing it over his head. As soon as I did so, the door opened up.

"Yah Baekhyun where are we going...." said Kris pausing as he saw us.

I stood in shock unsure of what to do as Kris looked at me then back to Baekhyun. Baekhyun then leaned towards my ear to whisper to me. "You can let go now," he said. 

I immediately let go and looked at the floor unable to make eye contact.

 

 


Kris


 

What did I just see? Does that mean that Baekhyun and Sulli could have possibly had ? And everything Baekhyun said was true? No way. Sulli looked too sweet for that.

"Uh..." was the only thing that managed to escape my lips. 

Baekhyun slipped on his red boots, put on his red coat, and grabbed his black gloves shoving them in his pocket.

"It's a secret Yifan. You'll see where we're going once we get there." He turned to Sulli and poked her. "Let’s go."

He placed his hand in hers and led her out of the room past me. I closed the door behind me exiting and looked at the two trailing behind them. So are they dating? As if Sulli had heard me, she shook her hand out of Baekhyun’s and hurried ahead of him. I would assume that's a no.

I wanted to follow her and ride with her to ask her further questions but was stopped by Luhan. He asked me to ride with him, Lay, and some of the other crew. I agreed while Tao and D.O. along with more crew took the other van.

 

 


Minhyuk


 

I waited in the car for Sulli. We had to get going soon and she was still inside the building. I glanced in the mirror to see Sulli walking to the car with Baekhyun trailing behind like a lost puppy. Sulli opened the passenger’s seat and got in while Baekhyun got in the backseat.

"What are you doing?" Sulli asked Baekhyun who was in the middle of buckling his seat belt. 

"Riding with you and Minhyuk," he said looking up unsure of what he did wrong.

Sulli mumbled something under her breath and buckled up herself.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

Sulli turned to me with soft eyes. "Just drive sweetie," she said with a smile. 

Without another word, I backed out of the parking lot and began following the two S.M. Town vans. Sulli let out a sigh and the radio tilting her head back closing her eyes. She started humming the tune of Henry's 1-4-3 featuring Amber of F(x). Her humming turned into singing within seconds.

"I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6. Sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji. Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji. Dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3," she sang softly. I smiled at her but her eyes were closed so she didn’t see.

"Du-du-dugeungeoryeo mal hanmadiedo deo-deo-deodeum mworae mwo-mworae," Baekhyun started singing. His voice sounded nice.

Sulli shot her eyes open and gave him the death stare. He stopped singing and Sulli turned around.

"You're fighting?" I asked beginning to understand the situation.

"No," Baekhyun said quietly.

"Then what?" I asked. If not fighting, then why is Sulli mad?

Sulli just sat back with her eyes closed.

"Kris walked in on her helping me change," he said looking out the window. I took a quick glance at Sulli. She was obviously very mad. 

"If you would stop being a baby and get dressed yourself and stop spreading lies then maybe everyone wouldn't think I'm a !"

I shot her a look. "Who in the hell called you a ?" I asked concerned.

I’ll beat the out of them for you.

She sighed. "No one, but they're all thinking it."

"You're not a ," I said stopping at a red light.

"No one thinks you're a ," Baekhyun said supporting me.

Sulli opened her eyes and looked back at him. "I'm pretty sure they do thanks to you."

"You two fight like a married couple," I said pressing the gas on green. 

Sulli sat back once again closing her eyes absorbing the music.

It's only ten thirty in the morning and she's already having a bad day. 

 

 


Baekhyun


 

After setting up and such, the Chinese members were surprised at what we were doing today. They didn't expect us to give them a tour. Kris of course had to ask if it was free. After saying yes, we asked Lay where he wanted to go. He asked me where my grandmother’s house is. In a previous episode, we had the day off to go anywhere we wanted to so I suggested my grandmother’s house. Lay, being the person he is, seriously wanted to go there. He's always asking me to bring him next time we visit. Weirdo. Once we settled on a place to go, we headed off. 

The camera crew manually held cameras while we were walking. The microphones were attached to our clothing recording everything we said. Sulli slugged behind us watching our backs as fans gathered all around. Minhyuk also served as a body guard towards us. The camera crew eventually turned the cameras off to save the batteries until we arrived at the bus station. 

Once the cameras were off, the fans started to go crazy. They were obviously waiting for their moment to ‘attack.’ They pushed Sulli and Minhyuk out of the way to get to us. Sulli, being the strong girl she is, shoved them right back.

"Ouch!" she yelled as her hair was getting pulled. Minhyuk tried to pull the girl off of her but the girl wouldn't listen. I watched in horror of my lovely yet terrifying fans.

"Get away from EXO!" the fan screamed. "They're my husband’s not yours!"

The fans were busy attacking Minhyuk and Sulli for being near us. "Go to the bus!" I yelled to the rest of the crew and EXO. They looked at me to convince me otherwise, but I just yelled at them to run. Without another thought, they ran to the bus while the fans ripped Sulli and Minhyuk apart. Here I go.

I ran straight into the center of the crowd to find them. Fans from all over pulled my hood and tried pulling me in for hugs and autographs. 

I was too mad to be nice so I just shoved through them. I first found Minhyuk being screamed at by the girls. He looked so scared. I pulled him out of the crowd and pushed him to run to the bus. He did as followed but not before shouting for Sulli's name. I went back into the large crowd to find her. It seemed as if they were multiplying by the minute. As I reached Sulli, I could see her on the ground. One of the girls was kicking her while another pulled her hair to stand her up. 

"Get off!" I yelled at them.

The commotion stopped and everyone looked at me. They immediately dropped any hands touching Sulli and backed up scared. No one has ever seen me this mad.

I walked over to Sulli and pulled her off the ground. I held her bridal style in my arms while she placed her face into my chest gripping my jacket. Once out, I looked at all of the girls waiting for me to say my next words.

"Don't touch my girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m8wuy0hWJU1r5qh6u.gif

 


 

I'll finish adding the rest of the chapters tomorrow.

 

Random EXO Confession #15:

I cried extremely hard during the entire last episode of EXO's Showtime.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1