016

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

"Don't touch my girlfriend," Baekhyun said with an intense stare.

Everyone gasped. I would have too but the girls kicked the air out of my lungs. Girlfriend? 

He then walked back to the bus saying things to me on the way back such as “It’s alright” and “You’re safe now; don’t worry.” Everyone was already inside waiting for us. He walked up the stairs carrying me like I weighed nothing placing me in a seat in the very front. He sat down next to me.

"What happened?" Luhan asked looking at the bruise forming on my face. 

"Fans," I whispered. It was hard to talk. The air still burned in my lungs. 

Minhyuk sat on the other side of me and held me as I cried from the pain. Usually, I’m strong and don’t cry. Right now, I don’t know what’s happening. I just kept crying.

Once my breathing was normal, I whipped my tears and looked up at EXO. They all looked at me with concerned eyes. "I'm okay," I said.

"Bus driver," Minhyuk began. "Could you drive us back to our cars?" The bus driver nodded and did as told. "For the sake of the show, refilm you guys walking on the bus but this time with smiles. I'm taking Sulli home. You guys can manage without us for now."

No one protested. We pulled up to the cars. Minhyuk helped me out of the bus into the passenger’s seat of our car. He then got in the car and pulled away. I watched as we drove past the bus. Baekhyun’s eyes that were full of guilt looked at me through the glass window. He placed a hand on the glass and mouthed ‘sorry’ to me.  I turned my head away and listened to the peaceful radio not wanting him to see a tear escaping my eye. 

 

 

I laid in my bed typing away on my laptop while Minhyuk was in the living room watching TV. He'd come in to check on my every once in a while knowing I took the harder punch from the fans. God damn, some fans will do anything and everything for their idol. I, on the other hand, couldn't imagine myself doing such a thing, ever. 

"Want anything from Starbucks?" Minhyuk asked me walking back into our room. 

"The usual?" I asked with kind eyes. Minhyuk didn't have to do this for me, but I'm glad I had such a great best friend. He flashed his award winning smile and told me he'd be back soon; he was also going to stop at the market for some midnight snacks for us. 

"I'll be here when you get back," I said with a chuckle. He left and closed the door locking it behind him. What a great best friend I have.

I typed away furiously on my laptop pouring my soul into my writing. I was writing a script for when I went back to school. Minhyuk and I were in the filming program for next semester and I wanted to see if I could film a script written by myself. I think this was one of the assignments that were mentioned in orientation so I was basically getting a head start. After ten minutes of typing, the front door opened. Minhyuk must be back already. I guess he knew what exactly to get.

"Hey Minhyuk!" I yelled into the air awaiting him to walk into our room. To my surprise, someone else walked instead.

Baekhyun came over to the bed and hugged me. He was squeezing the air out of me.

"Yah!" I managed to get out. He released his grip and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned tone. He stared deep into my eyes.

In a drama, he would lean in and kiss me right now. This wasn’t a drama though.

"How the did you get in?" I asked avoiding his question replacing it with one of my own.

He rolled his eyes. "Seems like you're fine. And hide your key better. Above the door frame? Jinjjah?"

I laughed. "That was Minhyuk’s idea."

He smiled. "Are you really okay though?"

I smiled. "Perfectly fine!"

Baekhyun placed a hand on my forehead. "Liar. You have a slight fever."

"Do I really?" I asked placing a hand on my own head. He was right. I grabbed my phone to message Minhyuk to buy some medicine while he was there. I then placed my phone back on the night stand. "How was filming?"

"Other than you and Minhyuk getting mobbed, it was fine. The boys enjoyed themselves."

I smiled. At least they had fun; that was all that mattered. I turned my attention back to my laptop and resumed typing. Baekhyun got up from the bed and went to the other side crawling up next to me. 

"What are you typing?" he asked placing his head on my shoulder looking at my screen.

"A script for school," I replied accepting the skinship. It was comforting to have skinship from him.

"You're in school?" he asked surprised looking up to meet my eyes not removing his head from my shoulder.

"I go back with Minhyuk next semester."

He nodded and watched me type. His eyelids fell heavy as he eventually drifted to sleep on my shoulder. What am I going to do with you Baekhyun? Suddenly out of creativeness, I closed my laptop and placed it on the night stand. I grabbed my phone to message Minhyuk.

To Minhyuk: Be quiet when you come in.

From Minhyuk: Why's that?

To Minhyuk: Baekhyun's asleep

From Minhyuk: He's there?

To Minhyuk: He came to see how I was. How long until you come back?

From Minhyuk: Walking up to the elevator now.

To Minhyuk: Okay.

Within the next few minutes, Minhyuk was in the door. I could hear him set the bags on the counter then walk into the room. He looked at the sleeping prince and then at me. He then suddenly left and came back with my coffee. "Thanks," I whispered and took a sip. It tasted lovely but I was tired. The sleeping Baekhyun resting on my shoulder didn't help me stay awake either. Baekie pup just made me want to sleep more. Minhyuk was seated in a wheelie chair sipping his coffee.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight," he whispered.

"I can wake him up," I said feeling bad. Minhyuk protested then took my coffee back to the kitchen. I'll finish it for breakfast tomorrow. Minhyuk came back into the room to change into sweat pants and to give me another blanket before leaving. I sighed and moved Baekhyun off of my shoulder. Noticing that he still had his jacket on and jeans, I began to undress him. It’s not like I haven’t done this before. I placed a pair of Minhyuk’s clothes on him and crawled back into bed. Once positioned comfortably, I pulled him back so he head was on my chest. I petted his hair slow and gently then placed a kiss on his forehead. He may be a pabo but I still find him adorable. What am I going to do with you Byun Baekhyun?

 

 

Sunlight poured through the curtains invading my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. Baekhyun was still on my chest fast asleep; I closed my eyes again too tired to move. A few minutes later, Baekhyun inhaled deeply signaling that he was awake. Before I could reopen my eyes, he wrapped an arm around my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back surprising him.

"I thought you were asleep," he said in a croaky voice.

I laughed. "Nah."

He simply closed his eyes again still laying on me in taking the moment. I did the same. I eventually drifted back to sleep. When I woke up again, the smell of eggs and bacon invaded my nostrils. Baekhyun was still on my chest asleep once again. "Wake up," I whispered in his ear. He mumbled but eventually opened his eyes.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"I think Minhyuk made breakfast," I said with a smile. 

He got off me slowly and I got out of bed. Baekhyun followed behind me into the kitchen.

"Morning!" Minhyuk said with a bright smile. 

"Morning!" I said back to him heading to the fridge. I grabbed my coffee and placed it in the microwave to reheat. Once done, I took a sip. It still tasted fresh, mhmmmm.

I grabbed three plates out of the cupboard and placed them on the table. Minhyuk made my favorite breakfast: bacon, chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate chip muffins, and eggs. Yummy! I passed a plate to the half-asleep Baekhyun and laughed at him; his hair was a mess. Mine probably was too but I didn't care; food was more important. Once finished cooking, Minhyuk joined us at the table and started eating. "Want anything to drink?" he asked Baekhyun who was having a foodgasm. 

"Water please," he said with a muffin in his mouth. Minhyuk got up and came back with a bottle for him. "This is really good," he said still eating. Minhyuk and I both laughed at him; he was eating like a pig, but a cute pig. 

"Glad you like it."

"What are we doing today?" I asked Minhyuk. 

He placed a hand to my forehead then put it down. "You still have that fever you mentioned last night so you miss, are doing nothing but staying in bed today."

I sighed. There was no point to arguing with him. He always won. "Fine," I muttered. "What are you doing today?"

Minhyuk took out his phone to check. "Uhm...." he said scrolling through his notepad. "I have a meeting with the board of EXO's Showtime about yesterday. Then I volunteered to help edit it to get the process done faster. So I'll be busy all day; sorry love." He placed his phone down on the table and continued to eat. 

"That's okay," I said. "What's EXO doing today Baekhyun?"

He nibbled on a piece of bacon. Ha, bacon eating bacon. "We're off today. They gave us the day off to recover from the mobbing."

I shuttered at that word. That was the worst experience I've ever had. I was so defenseless too. Minhyuk noticed me shutter.

"You okay?"

I looked at him and gave a cheeky smile. "Yeah!"

Minhyuk got up and looked at the time. "I've got to get ready to leave."

He then ran back to the bedroom to change. Once finished, he walked over to me and placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Be good while I'm gone. Baekhyun, look after her, please."

Baekhyun nodded. Minhyuk grabbed his bag then walked out while I got up to clean the dishes. Baekhyun offered me a hand but I told him I could do it. He went into the living room to watch TV upon my decline.

I finished the dishes then sat on the couch next to him. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel; he didn't seem to mind. I changed it onto some gossip channel about celebrities. Minhyuk and I always made fun of the ridiculous stories.

After the man on the woman reporters left finished his report about the first episode of EXO's Showtime, she started her report. "Speaking of EXO, their fame is growing recently. Especially with a new mystery girl on their hands."

I sat up. Was she talking about me?

"At a recent fan mobbing, the six members of EXO present ran away in fear except for one brave member." Baekhyun’s picture appeared on screen in the corner. "Byun Baekhyun ran into the middle of the mob in order to save a mysterious girl. He claims her to be his 'girlfriend' according to the fan recording." A fancam appeared in the corner replacing the picture of Baekhyun then covered the screen. You could hear screams and see Baekhyun saving me. You could hear his scream shushing them all and then him leading me out of the crowd. He then turned back and said "Don't touch my girlfriend," clear as day. You then saw him carrying me away bridal style. The video faded away back to the reporter.

"Who's this mystery girlfriend of Baekhyun’s and what's their relationship?"

I clicked the TV off and stared at him with horror. He looked back with the same expression. Looking into his eyes with fear, I managed to say something.

"We're so ed."

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_moecrsZ3pA1qz4rgp.jpg

 


 

 

Random EXO Confession #16:

The first band merchandise I've ever bought was my EXO book bag that I love and use every day.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1