001

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

 

"Yah Sulli!"

 

I was furiously typing away on my laptop when I heard someone call for me. Looking up, I saw the friendly face of my best friend Minhyuk; he was walking over to me with two cups of coffee. Taking his seat, he placed mine in front of me and took a sip of his own.

“How’s it coming along?” he asked curiously leaning over the table to come closer to me.

"It's coming along…” I said picking up the warm coffee placing it to my lips. The taste was perfect for this chilly winter day. "Sorry for boring you Minhyuk," I said feeling bad that I dragged him along with me to a café for free wifi considering mine was down. My wonderful puppy knocked the router off the counter and broke it. How he knocked it down? I have no clue myself…

"You're not boring me Sulli; I'm having fun. I love being with my best friend!" he said with a small chuckle.

"How are you having fun just staring at me type away?" I asked chuckling myself. I loved hearing our laughter fill the air; it gave me comfort.

"I dunno...” he said with a pause searching for an answer. “Oh well!” he said not finding one. “I think it's the excitement of just hanging out with you and being out of school."

It’s true that school ended for us almost half a year ago; a two year college that is. High school graduation day was one of the best days of my life, yet the saddest. I was to begin my future and pursue my dreams, but I hated having to leave my friends behind. We still were friends and still are but we drifted apart due to us following our own paths. And now, I think I may lose contact with them completely seeing that I’m moving to another country. I’ll miss them but I’m doing this for me; for my life.

"Finished yet? I want to go to the mall," Minhyuk complained pulling me out of my short thoughts.

“Just wait another minute," I said typing the last few words while he cutely pouted at me. I seriously have no idea how he can be such a cutie pie.

"Arraso," he said with a nod and a bright smile.

Pressing send, I looked up to meet Minhyuk’s beautiful eyes. His smile grew wider as I shut the lid to my laptop and began placing it into my bag. Swinging my now full backpack over my shoulder, I stood up grabbing my coffee in one hand while Minhyuk grabbed my other interlacing his fingers with mine. He then began to drag me out of the café quickly to get to the mall.

We walked hand in hand down the street trying to get to the mall quickly. Some peopled looked to us and gave a warming smile and we smiled back to them. Right now, they probably are misunderstanding Minhyuk and I and I can’t blame them for doing so. They’re most likely thinking that we’re a cute, young couple walking around on a date but that’s not the case at all. We’re only best friends who feel comfort with skinship and with each other. Minhyuk is good looking, but he would never date me. It’s not that I’m bad looking or a horrible girlfriend; it’s just that he’s interested in men more than women.

"I wonder if they have any new skinny jeans sales,” he said swinging our hands back and forth like an idiot.  “I need new clothes for Korea! Oh!” he exclaimed looking to me with a huge smile. “Or beanie sales!!"

I love Minhyuk’s enthusiasm. He’s always excited over new things and the fact that we fly to Korea this weekend to live at our new home most likely excites him more.

I let out a small giggle. "I'm sure American Eagle will have jeans on sale and as for beanies,” I said turning my head towards him. “We need to get matching ones."

I took a sip of coffee noticing the spark in his eyes when I said 'matching;’ he practically squealed like a little girl. "Matching?! This is fantastic! Let's not buy girly ones though."

I sighed rolling my eyes. "Since when have I worn 'girl' beanies? Is there even a difference?"

Was there anything to actually diverse them by?

"Not really...” he began thinking. “I just don't want one with flowers." Minhyuk stuck his tongue out at me and pulled me in for a short hug. "Arraso?"

I nodded with my face in his chest, "Arraso!"

 

Today’s going to be great day; I can feel it.

 

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5LxvnQtYJjApXu0PagV8


 

Random EXO Confession #1:
I’ve only been listening to EXO for five months now and K-Pop for a total of ten months.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1