We are a family

THE IDOL HUNT

A soft music is playing softly in the hall in which an orchestra is performing their best.

 

The whole hall is decorated in white which is the favourite colour of the couple and the most used flowers are the red roses which are the symbol of love so there is only white background and red flowers in the hall.

 

The tables are set for not much people as it is only held with close friends and family. Eunji checks the watch and she finds that the ceremony is started in an hour.

 

" Miss??? Where should we place this flowers??? "

 

Eunji looks at the man who is asking her and she points to the corner.

 

" Please place it at there. And it is the last one, right?? "

 

" Yeah. The flowers are done."

 

" Oh, thanks you."

 

Eunji said and she takes out the phone in her hand before she calls a number.

 

" Yookyung-na, where are you??? "

 

" I'm at the house and waiting for them."

 

" Hurry. The ceremony is about to start."

 

" I know. But the girls are so busy with their make-up."

 

" What about you??? "

 

" I woke up at three in this morning and did my make-up. You know, I need to be pretty today, too."

 

Eunji rolls her eyes at the younger girl.

 

" Fine. I have to go check on Bomi. Come quickly, arasso??? "

 

" Yes, unnie."

 

Eunji hangs up and she walks to the gate where Bomi is busy with the decoration, too.

 

" Bomi-ya!! "

 

" Eunji-ya, are they coming?? "

 

" Not yet."

 

" Ahhh. The ceremony is about to start."

 

" Yah!! What about the pastor?? "

 

" Oh, right. I have to call Namjoo. She and Hayoung go to take him."

 

Bomi said and she is about to call Namjoo when her phone suddenly rings.

 

" Hello, Namjoo-ya. Are you ok with him?? "

 

" Yes. We are coming now. We will be there in half an hour."

 

" Good. We are done here, too."

 

" Immm. Then I'm hanging up."

 

" Arasso."

 

Namjoo said and Bomi hangs up. She then turns towards Eunji who is waiting for her.

 

" Now, we are done with everything. We only need them."

 

At that time, they see two couples entering the hall and they both run to them and bow towards them.

 

" Hello, abbuji, ommuni. Please come this way."

 

" Hi, Eunji-ya. Bomi-ya. Our daughters made you busy again."

 

" No. It's not like this. We are glad that we can make this ceremony for them."

 

" Yes. They have done for us many things but we can't return anything. We are happy that we can help them."

 

" Imm. We will be here so you girls can go and prepare."

 

The man said and Bomi and Eunji said thanks you to him before they walk to the dressing room.

 

" Where is Lizzy unnie??? "

 

" Let's go and check on her."

 

Bomi and Eunji walk towards the room where Lizzy is preparing herself.

 

 

* Knock knock knock *

 

 

" Come in."

 

They enter the room and saw Lizzy in a white dress. They smile at her.

 

" Wow!! So pretty."

 

" Yah!! This is not the first time you saw me in the wedding dress."

 

Lizzy said while she is smiling at them. Eunji walks towards her and she puts her hands on her shoulder.

 

" But in our eyes, you really are beautiful."

 

" One reminder for you, this is our second anneversary and this is the third time you say this words to me."

 

She said and they laugh together. Today is the second wedding anneversary of Naliz and according to Nana's wish, they have to re-married every year as she wants to remember the happiness of a wedding at that day.

 

And now, the two of them are at the hotel with Lizzy and Namjoo and Hayoung are out to take the pastor while the other members are at home with Nana.

 

* Phone ringing *

 

Eunji checks the caller and her face lits up when she sees the caller.

 

" Hello, Naeun-na!! "

 

" Eunji-ya, we are now coming."

 

" Really?? Ok. Come quickly. We are done here, too."

 

" Arasso. I miss you already. You left me since the early morning."

 

" Awww. I miss you, too. "

 

Eunji can't help but to smile widely because of Naeun's sudden confession.

 

" Eunji-ya, I'm hanging up. Yookyung here is complainting non-stop beside me."

 

Eunji can feel the pout on Naeun's face and she laughs.

 

" Immm. See you and love you. Muah "

 

Eunji kisses the phone and Naeun returns the kiss.

 

" Love you, too. Muah "

 

" Hee hee."

 

Eunji is smiling widely and she hangs up the phone. But when she notices that Bomi and Lizzy are staring at her with blank eyes.

 

" Bo-ra??? Why are you looking at me with that eyes??? "

 

" Nothing."

 

" Absolutely nothing."

 

The two answer and they turn back to the mirror to fix their dresses. Eunji pouts but she ignores them and checks her own image in the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aren't you done yet??? "

 

Yookyung asks them as she has been waiting for them for four hours already. But Naeun who loves to fight with Yookyung, glares her and she said.

 

" Yah!! Wedding is a great day for a girl and we have be the most beautiful on that day."

 

" But this is just an anneversary wedding."

 

" Whatever, if you can't wait, go yourself."

 

Naeun said and Yookyung rolls her eyes.

 

" Yah!! I'm not talking if this is Nana unnie who is still not done. But it is you who is not done yet. The bride is waiting for her friend's make-up. Is this proper??? Huh?? "

 

Yookyung said and she pretends that she about to hit Naeun. Naeun can't return anything except glaring her as she has to sit still for her make-up.

 

" It is done now."

 

" Thanks you, unnie."

 

The make-up unnie smiles at them and she enters into the room to check the bride. 

 

" Ahhh. My leg. It is dying now."

 

" Get up."

 

" Hey, my dress!! "

 

" Don't be over. I am also afraid that my dress will be ruined."

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

 

" I have said that don't call me Hong Yookyung. This is the name that only my Kitty can call."

 

" Sorry. I forgot, Chagiya-sshi."

 

" Yah!!! "

 

" Don't yah at me. I'm still older than you. Please show me some respect."

 

" You are so talkative. Just stand up."

 

Yookyung helps Naeun to stand up from the chair and they both come out from the room..

 

" Let's go, kids."

 

Chorong who is coming out from the room with Nana said and the two girls drop their jaws when they saw Nana.

 

" Unnie!! "

 

" Wow. You are so beautiful."

 

They said and Nana is smiling shyly. This is rare to see her like this but she is so gorgeous and beautiful in that white wedding dress.

 

" Let's go."

 

Chorong said and the two girls follow them. Chorong is holding Nana's hand from side and Naeun is helping her with her long dress. 

 

Yookyung comes out from the house first and she takes the car to them.

 

" Get on. We are late."

 

She said and Chorong and Nana go to the back seat while Naeun is entering in front with her.

 

" Are you sitting beside me??? "

 

" Yes. And what?? "

 

" Nothing."

 

Yookyung doesn't like the idea of Naeun sitting beside her as she knows definitely that the older girl will do something crazy again.

 

And she is right. Naeun takes out her phone and she dials a number.

 

" Hello, Naeun-na!! "

 

" Eunji-ya, we are now coming."

 

" Really?? Ok. Come quickly. We are done here, too."

 

" Arasso. I miss you already. You left me since the early morning."

 

" Awww. I miss you, too. "

 

Naeun's smile becomes double as she is so happy to hear her lover's sweet words. But Yookyung is so angry with the flirting Naeun beside her.

 

" Yah!! Son Naeun!! I'm driving here and if you don't want us to be in an accident, hang up now."

 

" Don't be jealous, Yookyung "

 

" I don't care."

 

" Fine. I will hang up because of Nana unnie. Don't think that I'm listening to your words."

 

Naeun said and she talks to Eunji.

 

" Eunji-ya, I'm hanging up. Yookyung here is complainting non-stop beside me."

 

" Immm. See you and love you. Muah "

 

Eunji kisses the phone and Naeun returns the kiss.

 

" Love you, too. Muah "

 

" Hee hee."

 

Naeun is feeling shy because of the kiss through the small device in her hand. And after she hears the giggling of Eunji, the phone is hanged up.

 

" Oh, gosh. I can't believe that you really can talk sweetly with your girlfriend in front of us."

 

" What's wrong with that??? It is better than someone who is a byun and thinking about ert things all the time."

 

" What!!! Are you referring me as a ert??? "

 

" Awww. I'm not saying your name. If you think that it is you, then you are a ert. Ha ha ha."

 

" Son Naeun!! You black witch!! Evil Queen!! "

 

Whatever Yookyung is saying to her, Naeun pretends that she doesn't hear anything and after about forty-five minutes, they reach to the hotel where the ceremony will be held.

 

" Eunji-ya!!! "

 

" Naeun-na!!! "

 

Naeun runs towards Eunji and everyone roll their eyes.

 

" You are so beautiful, Naeun-na."

 

" And you, too."

 

The two start to flirt and the rest of the members enter the hall leaving them at there.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! "

 

" Aww, Kitty. When did you reach??? "

 

" Not long ago. What happened?? Why are you frowning?? "

 

" Naeun. She always bully me."

 

Yookyung said while using her ageyo and Jiyoung widens her eyes.

 

" What!! Again??? I need to give her a lesson."

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Don't worry, Hong Yookyung. I will take revenge for you."

 

Yookyung raises her eyebrow but Jiyoung doesn't speak to her anymore.

 

" Unnie, we are here!!! "

 

Namjoo and Hayoung enter the hall and the pastor is coming with them.

 

" Then we can start the ceremony."

 

They said and after about three minutes later, the MC for today, Yuri goes to the stage.

 

" Aham. Aham. Hello, everyone. We all are here to congratulate the couple with their second anneversary. Now the wedding ceremony will be started in a minute."

 

She said and everyone clap.

 

In the front table, Nana and Lizzy's families are sitting. And Chorong and Bomi are sitting at the table behind them together with Jessica.

 

The Kang family is beside their table and Yookyung is with them. And the other guests are Lee sisters, After school members, Angella members and Nana and Lizzy's close friends.

 

Even Minah and IU who were once the MCs of Idol Hunt come to this ceremony.

 

" Now, let's welcome the happy couple!!! "

 

Yuri said and the door at the door opened. Everyone turns their heads to the gate.

 

The pianist is playing a romantic song and the couple enters the hall. They are both smiling and proudly linking arms.

 

Eunji and Naeun are bridemaids and they are following the couple. Both of them are pretty girls but today, they can't defeat Nana's beauty who is shining brightly with her old-fashion but so gorgerous wedding dress.

 

Everyone is amazed by the couple. The couple reach in front of the pastor and they said the vow to each other.

 

Then Namjoo and Hayoung carry the rings for them and they exchange the rings. After that, they share their wedding kiss and the ceremony ends.

 

" Come on. Let's take the wedding picture!! "

 

The couple said and Nana forces everyone to take part in the photo. The couple is standing in the middle while the Apink members are standing beside them. The rest of the guests stand beside and behind them.

 

" One. Two. Three. Ok. It's done."

 

The camera-man said and it is now the time that everyone is waiting for. Nana will throw the bouquet.

 

" Unnie, throw this way."

 

" Yes. Throw here."

 

The girls are so excited about of catching the flower and they all are raising their hands up so that they can catch the flower.

 

" I will throw now. One."

 

Nana starts to count.

 

" Two... Three..."

 

She throws the flower. It flies in the air and everyone is trying their best so that they can catch it.

 

It touches with the hands of almost everyone which makes it to move away from them. And it falls into the hand of the person who reaches here not long ago.

 

" Huh?? "

 

Chaerin Lee is so surprised when she sees the flowers in her hand. And everyone is disappointed as they can't get the flowers.

 

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyy."

 

Chaerin now understands what is happening and she is celebrating herself. 

 

" Yes!! I can get the flower. Hey, cutie!!! I got the flower!! "

 

She shouts to Eunji and waves the flower in her hand which makes Eunji to hide her face in embrassment.

 

" That's why I want to tell her that Eunji is mine."

 

Naeun said in anger but Chaerin has already leave the hall proudly with the flower in her hand after she sends a fly kiss to Eunji.

 

And the second anneversary wedding ends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Apink members and Jiyoung are at the Apink's house after the wedding. They all are tired and they are now taking a rest in their respective rooms.

 

Eunji and Naeun are lying down on their bed and they are about to fall asleep.

 

" Naeun-na, we need to shower first."

 

" Hmm?? I don't want to. I'm too lazy."

 

Naeun answers as she moves more closer to Eunji. Eunji smiles and she sits up on the bed.

 

" Come on. Let's shower."

 

" Will you shower me??? "

 

Naeun said and Eunji smirks.

 

" Are you playing naughty?? "

 

" Yep. Eunji-ya. Let's shower together."

 

Naeun becomes excited and Eunji nods the most wonder offer from Naeun.

 

" Fine. It can save both time and water."

 

" Carry me!!! "

 

Naeun extends her arms and she asks Eunji to carry her. Eunji bends down to her and she carries Naeun in bridal style and enters into the bathroom.

 

" Get down, baby."

 

She puts Naeun down and they both enter into the bathtub after undoing their clothes.

 

Naeun quickly enters into Eunji and she leans on her chest. Eunji is resting on the bathtub and she is holding the younger girl in her arms.

 

" Eunji-ya?? "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

"After we are getting married, will you want to make anneversary wedding like them??? "

 

" Hmmm. I don't know. I think this is a waste of money. And this is Nana unnie we are talking about who loves to do crazy things. So this is so possible that she loves to marry every year. But for us, I want to spend that day alone with you."

 

Eunji said and she pecks the younger girl's shoulder. Naeun smiles and she holds onto Eunji's hand.

 

" Yes. I think it is better to be alone at that day."

 

She agrees and she slightly turns to Eunji.

 

" Eunji-ya, what if I become fat after we get married?? Will you still love me??? "

 

" I don't know. This depends on how much you get fat. Ahhhh. I was just joking."

 

Naeun slaps her and Eunji quickly covers herself. But Naeun is already pouting.

 

" Awww. Naeun baby, I was just joking. I love your innerself more than your physical appearance. So I will love you forever even if you get fat."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Really!! "

 

" I lovvvvvve yoooooooou."

 

Naeun squeezes and she is about to kiss Eunji. At that time, to their horror, the bathroom door open suddenly and a camera light flashes.

 

" Ha ha ha. Release the girl!!! Ha ha ha."

 

Both of the girls in the bath are surprised when they saw Yookyung and Jiyoung right in front of them. The most naughtiest smirk is forming on their faces.

 

" Ho... How... How you get into here?? "

 

" Don't forget to lock the door before you do something. Ha ha."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung shows them the camera in her hand.

 

" I have the most interesting photo which can cause everyone to nose bleed. 2eun's rated photo!!!! "

 

" Yah!! Give me the camera!! "

 

Naeun forgets that they are in the bathtub and she stands up to get the camera.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Hong Yookyung, don't look!! Let's go. Let's go."

 

Jikyung quickly leave the bathroom while Eunji is pulling Naeun down. Jiyoung and Yookyung stop at 2eun's door and they are now laughing till their eyes get teary.

 

" This is the most sweetest revenge for me!! "

 

" Yes. They will never bully you again as long as we have this photo."

 

Jiyoung said. At that time, she remembers something.

 

" Hong Yookyung, did you see Naeun??? Hmm?? "

 

" Naeun?? Ummmmm. Molla. But her body is so awesome and I- Ahhhhhh, Jiyoung-na, I was just joking. I didn't see anything. Release me!!! "

 

Jiyoung pulls her hair suddenly so Yookyung has to stop her joke.

 

" Are you sure?? "

 

" Yes. Of course. Why I have to see that witch?? She is not cute like you."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung smiles in satisfactory.

 

When 2eun are done with their shower, they come down to the living room where everyone is sitting. Jikyung smirk when they saw them and Eunji's face turns red. 

 

But Naeun seems she doesn't care and she sits in front of them.

 

" Ahhhh, it is the most peaceful time ever."

 

Bomi said while she is lying down on the couch while using Chorong as her pillow like usual.

 

" Unnie, please~~ "

 

" No. I don't want to."

 

They all look at the direction and saw the maknae couple coming down from the stairs while talking seriously about something.

 

" What are you talking about??? "

 

They all are curious and Eunji asks them.

 

" Ahh, Hayoung is taking me to their family dinner. But I have no courge to meet them. As you know, I am not perfect for Hayoung. "

 

Namjoo said but Hayoung doesn't give up.

 

" But unnie, believe me. Everything will be ok. It's only us who still don't tell our families about our dating. Well, your family knows but not mine."

 

" It is still not an emergency. We can stay like this for now."

 

" But I want the family approve."

 

Hayoung said while she is crossing her arms.

 

" But Hayoung-na, what if they don't like me and force you to break up with me??? "

 

" We can't even know if we don't give a try."

 

" But I am afraid of losing you."

 

Namjoo said while she is hanging down her head. Hayoung sighs and she looks at Namjoo.

 

" Unnie, you can't lose me. I'm always yours. And I can't let them to break up us. Even if they don't like, I will be with you. Remember the play that we performed in Idol Hunt??? You are the Juliet. Juliet is the hero of the lover. She dared to choose for her love. And we will be like them. I will always choose love."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo looks at her.

 

" Yes. We are. I will also choose love, too."

 

The maknaes stare to each other and they forget that everyone is still listening to them.

 

" Aham. Aham."

 

The fake coughs are appeared and the two break their stare.

 

" Ha ha. Maknaes. You refer yourselves as Romeo and Juliet??? Then we will be.......... immmmmmm."

 

" Adam and Eve."

 

Yookyung said to Eunji who is thinking a name for them.

 

" What?? "

 

" You are the first ever couple in Apink and we both know this name is suitable for you. You know, at the start of the world. So there will be no clothes with them. Hee hee."

 

Yookyung said while she is giving high-five with Jiyoung making 2eun to frown. But they can't say back anything as they don't want the other four to know about them.

 

" Then what will be yours??? "

 

Naeun asks and Yookyung and Jiyoung look at each other.

 

" We will be twilight. You know, I always give piggyback ride to Kitty so we are so much like Edward and Bella."

 

" Imm. Nice name, Hong Yookyung. You are a genius. I love you."

 

Jiyoung said and she pecks on Yookyung's cheek. Chorong looks down to Bomi but her lover is not interested in the conversation.

 

She sighs and she pads Bomi head.

 

" Bbom-ah, get up. I need to go and take some wine."

 

She said and Bomi gets up from her. Chorong enters to the kitchen and Bomi knows that something is wrong with her girlfriend so she decides to follow Chorong.

 

On the other hand, Chorong is sad by herself. As far as she knows, Bomi is not a kind of person who shows her love in front of others so she will not say this kind of words. But she wants some romance from Bomi, too.

 

" Why she has to be a pabo?? "

 

She said to herself while she is pulling out the glasses from thr cupboard. And then she takes out a wine bottle.

 

" How can I carry them to the living room?? "

 

" I will help, of course."

 

With the voice, Bomi enters the kitchen. She walks straight to Chorong and embraces her suddenly.

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

" What's wrong, unnie?? "

 

" Hmm?? Nothing."

 

" It's not nothing. Tell me."

 

Bomi said and Chorong looks at her with round eyes.

 

" But you will be angry with me."

 

" No. I won't. So tell me."

 

Bomi said and Chorong lowers her head a little.

 

" I was jealous of the kids. They are talking sweet things in front of the members. And we are the only couple who didn't do anything."

 

Chorong said and Bomi smiles at her girlfriend.

 

" Unnie, you want me to be swert like them??? But they are just childish things. The only thing needed is that we know ourselves that we love each other. And you always are my no.1 "

 

Bomi said and she slightly pushes Chorong away from her.

 

" Unnie, they say that they are Romeo ad Juliet, Adam and Eve, Edward and Bella. All of them are love heros but we don't need to be like them."

 

" Because we will be the new love heros. We don't have to be envious of them. Our love is more great and more grand than their loves. We don't need to find a name for us because- "

 

She paused and stares into Chorong's eyes. They are light brown and she loves to stares into them. And she likes to see her own image in Chorong's eyes.

 

" We will be the new idols of the lovers in the history of the ideal lovers. We will be Chorong and Bomi who will love till forever. "

 

She said and Chorong is so touched by her words.

 

" Unnie, I don't know how you define 'forever'. But for me, forever means not only for this life but also even in after life. Even in the heaven. I can promise you."

 

Bomi said and Chorong has teary eyes already.

 

" I'm sorry, Bbom-ah. I was childish. "

 

" No, unnie. You are so cute when you upset about something. Now, let's go back to the living room. They will be wonder what we are taking so long in the kitchen."

 

" Immm."

 

Chorong said and she is about to go out from the kitchen.

 

" Unnie."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Chorong turns back to Bomi and she is greeted by a soft kiss.

 

" Don't forget that I love you. More than myself."

 

" I know."

 

Chorong said shyly and they walk back to the living room where the three couples are discussing about Namjoo, who will have to go to Hayoung's house for family dinner.

 

" Everyone!!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she puts the glasses on the table.

 

" Ohhh, wine!!! "

 

Hayoung and Namjoo said and clap happily. The maknaes were underaged till last years so they can't drink wine. And now, they are 19 so they can join the rest of the members.

 

" Here everyone."

 

Chorong pours wine for everyone and they all take the glasses.

 

" Together forever, we are a family!!! "

 

Eunji shouts while she is holding high her glass. Yes. She is right.

 

They become a big family since three years ago. Family which is composed of not related persons.

 

But it doesn't matter thar we are blood-related or not. If we can understand each other and we care for each other, we can be a family. Although their sur-names are different, their heart-names are the same.

 

They are tied by the string called friendship and wrapped with the cloak called love. So they become a big, happy family.

 

" For Apink."

 

Chorong said after Eunji and everyone follows her.

 

" For Apink!!! "

 

They all throw their glasses into the air. Everything is fine for them. 

 

They know that there will be only happy days waiting for them. They can see their bright and shining future together with the people they love and the people who love them.

 

 

 

 

Apink family is forever real with Apink bond which is stronger than any other powers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         - THE END -