All for you

THE IDOL HUNT

Morning at school~~~

Everyone is talking about the previous Level 1 and there is an obvious change among the students.

They are talking about how cool the groups are and the fans become changed.

Most of fans are turned into Exo's and After school as they are so attractive and y. And the one who has to suffer most is Angella especially Minzy.

The most interested person becomes Apink Oh Hayoung as she changes too much in this level.

Hayoung walks into her class and puts her bag on her desk. She then leans onto her chair and puts out her phone and earplugs.

Then she plays Girls' Generation Let it Rain and tries her best to remember the lyrics and rhythm.

" Ohhh, you are so really trying hard, aren't you, Oh Hayoung??? "

One of her earplugs is pulled out by force and a voice runs into her ear. When she looks up the person beside her, Crayon pop is standing beside her like always.

" I don't want to fight. Please let me alone."

" Wae??? Ahhhh, I know. You are thinking you will be the champion as you got the highest marks at the Level 1. Right??? "

" Pleae stop. The others are watching."

" You are afraid of everyone knowing your secret??? "

" I am not afraid of anything. I am just telling you to stop because this is like you showing your own standard."

" What!!! "

Hayoung stands up and she faces the five girls in front of her.

" I am asking you a favour. Please go out from my class before I do something to you."

Hayoung said and they laugh beautifully at her.

" See. Your low standard is just revealed. "

" We can easily see who is the real low standard. I may be ugly or not rich or not talented but I am not poor at personality like you. "

Hayoung said.

" I don't want to be rude to you but you are so out of your line. I am just sitting here and mind my own business. Stop coming around me everyday and make yourselves embrassed as you are just showing your own standard."

" You- "

" I don't want to say you like this but I feel so shameful for you. Are you that free??? You have no time to do anything except to come to me??? I don't like it so please get out of my class now."

Hayoung said while she is pointing out of her class.

Crayon pop members look around the class and they notice that everyone in the class is looking at them. They realise that they have crossed the line.

So the leader coughs and she signals her members to go.

They turn around and they walk out from the class. When they walk out from the class, the students start cheering and Hayoung turns around to see her classmates clapping and cheering for her.

" Oh Hayoung!!!  Oh Hayoung!!!  Oh Hayoung!!! "

They start to cheer for her and Hayoung smiles.

She looks up to her class and she sees the faces of her classmates who are smiling and cheering for her.

At that time, she knows that she is accepted by her classmates. She is not an invisible person in the class anymore.

 


xxx          xxx        xxx

 


Naeun walks around in the room as she waiting for Eunji nervously. Eunji told her to go out a date at 7:00pm at night so she is exciting about the date.

" What should I do?? Or what should I say??? What if she disappoint me??? "

She said to herself but she is still worried about something.

" Why she hasn't come yet??? "

She suddenly remembers about someone.

" What if Chaerin Lee and Zinger took her out??? No way!!! She said to me that we will go on a date. She will not cancel it, will she??? "

Naeun becomes sad all of a sudden. She is too worried and thus she can't even sit and wait for Eunji.

*  knock  knock  knock  *

At that time, she heard the knock on the door and she goes immediately to there and open the door.

Eunji is there, standing at the door with a wide smile on her face.

" Eunji unnie."

" Sorry. I am late. Let's go."

" Yes."

Naeun whispers and she follows Eunji who takes her out from the house. Eunji opens the car door for Naeun.

" Yookyung's car??? "

" Yes. I ask her to borrow us for tonight."

" Thanks you."

Naeun said to Eunji and she enters into the car. Eunji runs to the other side of the car and she helps Naeun for the seatbelt.

" Unnie, how do I look??? Am I ok??? "

Naeun asks and Eunji smiles to her.

" You are so beautiful Naeun-na. So don't worry."

" Where are we going??? "

" Immm. We will go to a fancy restaurant and eat dunner. Then I will let you do everything you like. After this, I have a place to take you."

" Where?? "

" It is a secret."

Eunji said while she is winking at the younger girl. Naeun blushes and she turns to the other side as she wants to hide the huge smile on her face.

When they reach to the restaurant, Naeun is so surprised.

" Unnie, it looks so expensive."

" Come on. I can effort this."

Eunji opens the door for her and she takes Naeun into the restaurent. They spend their time at there for an hour and they decide to go to another place.

" Where do you want to go Naeun-na?? "

" I don't know. Unnie choose."

" Immmmmm. What about we walk in the night market??? "

Eunji suggests and Naeun agrees so they decide to leave the car at the end of the night market and walks along the streets.

Naeun wants to try every single thing and Eunji has to follow her.

Naeun links her arm to Eunji which makes the older girl to smile widely. They have a great time there and finally they decided to go to the last place.

" Unnie, thanks you. I have so much fun today."

" Really??? I was afraid you will not enjoyed. That's a relief."

Eunji said and she starts the engine again. Then she drives back to the familiar place which makes Naeun to furrows her eyebrows.

" Eunji unnie, isn't it we are going back to home??? "

" Yes. We are."

Eunji answers and Naeun is disappointed with the answer. She thought Eunji will take her to a special place later but they are now going back to home.

" May be I stayed on the road too long."

She thought and she leans on the windowpane. She closes her eyes and rests on it.

" Naeun-na. Naeun-na. Wake up. We are here."

Eunji wakes her up gentle as she whispers into Naeun's ear which makes the younger girl to wake up suddenly.

" Yes??? "

" Wake up, Naeun-na. We are here."

Eunji said with a smile and Naeun gets out from the car. Then the two enter the house together. Eunji puts the car key back into the basket on the table.

Naeun walks back to her room and about to enter but she is stops by a hand on her wrist.

" Where are you going, Naeun-na??? "

" Ummm??? "

" We still have to go to the final place."

" It's not still over?? "

" Not yet."

Naeun is suprised and her disappointed mind raises up immediately.

" Come on. Let's go."

Eunji said and she pulls Naeun up along the stairs to the upper floor and then to the roof.

" Why we come here, Eunji unnie??? "

" You will know later. Ahh, Naeun-na. Please close your eyes for me."

" But- "

" Please~~ Do it for me. Don't you believe me?? "

" I believe you."

" Then close your eyes."

Eunji said and Naeun slowly close her eyes.

" Good girl. I hold you so don't worry."

" I am scared."

" Don't be. I won't let you to fall down."

Eunji whispers and Naeun nods.

" Slowly. Slowly."

Eunji helps Neun to walk and they together walk to where Eunji is taking her to.

" Eunji unnie??? "

Naeun calls her but Eunji is no longer beside her. She tries to find Eunji beside her with her hands but she only grabs air.

No Eunji beside her.

" Eunji unnie. Don't leave me. I am scared."

Naeun said with a shaking voice but no one answers her. She becomes panic and she slowly opens her eyes.

" Omo."

Naeun covers as she sees a path which is made of lighted-candles in front of her.

" What is this??? "

Naeun whispers and she looks around to find Eunji but there is no sign of her. So she decides to go along the path and she walks along it.

And she reaches in the centre of the heart shaped which is made of lighted candles at the end of the path.

There is a chair in the centre of the heart. Naeun is wondering about what is happening and she doesn't know what to do that time.

" Naeun-na, please sit down."

A voice appears behind her back and she turns around to see Eunji with a black guitar with white sticker which says JEJ.

" Eunji unnie. "

" Please sit down."

Naeun follows Eunji's words and she sits down at the chair. Eunji also sits on the chair and she prepares to sing a song with the guitar.

" Naeun-na, I have a gift for you. Please listen to this song."

She said and her fingers start to run on the strings of the guitar beautifully.

All for you ~


Beolsseo myeochiljjae jeonhwado eomneun neo
Eolma humyeon naui saengil iran geol aneunji
Nunchido eobsi siganeun jakkuman heulleogago
Nan miumboda geokjeongseureon mame
Mujakjeong chajagan neoui golmok eogwieseo
Saenggakji motan useumyeo bangineun neoreul bwasseo

Sasireun mallya na manhi gominhaesseo
Nege amugeotdo haejul su eomneungeol
Aju manhi mojarado gajin geot eobseodo
Ireon narado bada jullae

Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo
Nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman
Nan neoegeman ije yaksokhalge
Ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge

Is only for you just wanna be for you
Neon geureoke jigeum moseup geudaero nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae
Nan dasi taeeonado yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

Neon moreujiman jogeumeun himdeureosseo
Nege eoullineun sarami nainji
Geugeon naega anirado dareun nugurado
Ijen geureon maeum beorillae

Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo
Nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman
Nan neoegeman ije yaksokhalge
Ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge

Is only for you just wanna be for you
Neon geureoke jigeum moseup geudaero nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae
Nan dasi taeeonado yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

(love nae jageun mamsogeul oh love ne hyanggiro chaeullae)
Geu soge yeongwonhi gatyeo beorin dedo
Nan haengbok hal su itdorok

Neoreul wihaeseo

Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo
Nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman
Nan neoegeman ije yaksokhalge
Ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge

Is only for you just wanna be for you
Neon geureoke jigeum moseup geudaero nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae
Nan dasi taeeonado yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

Eunji sings beautifully and Naeun has teary eyes now. This is so beautiful. She likes the event so much. Eunji has done too much for her.

Eunji slowly ends the song and she smiles at Naeun who is now covering with her palm as she has to hold her emotions.

" Naeun-na."

Eunji walks towards her along the path and Naeun thinks that an angel is walking towards her.

Eunji sits down in front of her and she holds her hands.

" Naeun-na, I was asking you out today because I have something important to tell you."

Eunji starts and she becomes nervous all of a sudden. Naeun also is having a problem as she has to worry about her heart which is thumping so much so that she is afraid of it will brust out.

" Naeun-na, we know each other for two months already, right??? And I know it is too early to tell you this. But I was so afraid to lose you. You are so beautiful and there are so many people who are interested in you."

" Unnie, this words are for me to say. You have your admirers already."

" Yes. Because of them, I want to prove to you that I really don't like them."

" Wae??? "

" Because someone is already in my heart."

She said and Naeun hangs down her head. Eunji pulls up Naeun's face up with her index finger and makes her to look at her.

" Naeun-na. I have been feeling like this for this two months already. I became attached to you since the first time I met you. I want to stay by your side whenever you need someone. I want to fight together with you whenever we have to meet difficulties. I want to hold on you whenever you are weak. Let me be by your side."

Eunji pauses and she pulls out something from her pocket.

" See. I made this for you."

She shows the platinum necklace to Naeun.

" It's so beautiful."

Naeun whispers as she is looking at the pendant of the necklace which is made of mixed gold and platinum. Naeun realises that it is the sun which is surrounding the moon. Eunji smiles and she explains.

" This pendant has it's own meaning. The gold part is The Sun and the platinun is The Moon. You are the moon and I am the sun. The Sun is embrasing the Moon and it protects the moon."

She looks at Naeun's face and smiles before she continues her words.

" And I will protect you with my love, Naeun-na."

She said and she stands up then she walks to Naeun's back and she bends down to Naeun.

" Can I wear this necklace for you??? "

Eunji asks as she leans closer to Naeun's ear.

" Do you accept this necklace??? "

She asks again. Naeun is so nervous and so excited at that moment. She has nothing to say as she can't still get out from Eunji's sweet words.

" Do you accept me??? "

Eunji said and Naeun turns back to Eunji and she crushes her lips on Eunji's soft ones, answering Eunji's question indirectly.

They shared the first ever kiss of them but Eunji has to break for a while to ask Naeun.

" Will you accept me?? "

Eunji whispers and Naeun nods.

" Yes. I love to, Eunji unnie."

Eunji smiles and she puts the necklace for Naeun. Naeun smiles and she asks Eunji.

" Is it pretty on me?? "

" Beautiful."

Eunji answers. Naeun notices the necklace Eunji is wearing from the ed buttons of her shirt.

" You also have a necklace."

She whispers and she touches the pendant which is in the form of the Moon embrasibg th Sun.

" Yes. I also have a necklace."

Eunji whispers back and Eunji looks up to the older girl who is bending down over her from her back.

" Eunji unnie, I promise you that I will protect you with my love."

Naeun said and Eunji smiles in satisfiction.

" Naeun-na. "

" Yes??? "

" I love you."

Eunji said the most beautiful three words in this universe and Naeun feels that she is pulls up to the sky. She has just received the most surprising and beautiful confession and now Eunji is saying the words she wants to hear all the time from her.

Naeun is blushing and her face is red but she doesn't forget to reply the older girl who is waiting patiently for her.

" I love you, too, unnie."

She whispers and Eunji moves closer to her. Naeun closes her eyes and waits for the touch that she receives not long ago.

She a little turns around and raises her head so that Eunji can easily kiss her.

Eunji also closes her eyes and she leans into Naeun.

* Du gun  Du gun  Du gun *

Their hearts are beating with the same rhythm at that time and they are so near to each other.

Naeun can feel Eunji's hot breathe on her lips and she is so excited about to have the most wonderful kiss in the history of kisses.

Finally, Eunji slowly presses on Naeun's lips and she puts all the feelings she has for Naeun.

And Naeun returns the kiss with the same passion as she wants to tell Eunji that she is feeling the same way.

After about a minute, they break the kiss but Eunji puts their foreheads together.

" Naeun-na, will you be my girlfriend??? "

" Yes."

" Thanks you."

Eunji said and she quickly pulls the younger girl into a hug. Naeun is feeling so amazing as she is now enjoying the warmth coming from Eunji's body.

" Unnie, thanks you for today. I was so touched because of you. You did many things for me but I don't have anything to give you."

" You already gave me."

Eunji said and Naeun is confused.

" You already gave the best gift ever to me."

Eunji said into her ear which makes Naeun to blush again. She moves closer into Eunji's embrace and asks.

" What it is???

" Your heart. You gave me your heart. And this is the most valuable present for me. I will treasure it and I promise I will never make you cry."

" Unnie. Thanks you to love me."

Naeun said and she smiles in Eunji's chest. She is so happy now. She can be together with the one she loves. Finally her dream becomes true.

Eunji is also hapy and excited as she can successfully confess to Naeun. She was so afraid of rejection and nervous about confession but now all these worries are washed off by Naeun's love.

They stay in each other's arms for that moment and listening to each other's heartbeats which are now beating for the one they love.


And the night wind is running around the two lovers and it takes the love which is overflowing the whole place into the sky and sends it to the ninth cloud. The angels will take it to heaven and spread all over the world and makes the whole world beautiful with the white, simple love that the lovers have for each other.

 


Both Eunji and Naeun will not forget this beautiful night.