My Bestfriend

THE IDOL HUNT

Apink members are sitting in the practise room where Nana unnie is standing in front of them.

" We have to choose a song from Girls' Generation. "

" Wae?? "

" Because I love them."

Nana unnie said and they all are frowned. Nana quickly corrects her mistake.

" No. I mean their dances are so awesome and we can have a great performance when we choose their song. So let's decide what song we will sing."

" What about Gee?? This is their hot song."

" But it is so simple. The choreograph is covered by many groups already."

" Then what about I Got A Boy??? "

" Imm. Not bad at all."

" But isn't it a little too long??? "

" Yes. Can we be able to dance it??? "

" Wae??? It is a good one."

Finally, they agree to choose I Got A Boy as their song for Level 6. They start to practise the song but they find many difficulties when they dance as they have members who are lack at dance.

" Let's call off for today."

Nana announces and they all bow to her.

" Thanks you, Nana unnie."

" I will go back now. See you."

She said and she goes back from their house. Apink members are left in the practise room and they are playing and joking around.

" Where is Yookyung??? "

" Ohh, yes. Where is Yookyung unnie??? "

They all are surprised when Yookyung is seen in nowhere.

" I just see her right now."

" I will go check on her."

" I will go with you."

Hayoung said and Namjoo decides to go with her. The two maknaes walks up to the stairs and they look for Yookyung.

At that time, Yookyung is calling to her Kitty. She and Jiyoung becomes more closer after that night. She always calls Jiyoung as she doesn't want to feel lonely when the members are busy with each other.

" Hong Yookyung, guess what I am doing??? "

" What are you doing??? "

" I am making clothes for my Panda."

" Really??? Panda wears clothes??? It's so strange."

" Yah!! Don't say this words to my Panda. She is my love so she does wear clothes. And it will be shameful to her if she stays ."

" Kitty-ya, you are so ridiculus. How a panda can be your love??? "

" It's none of your business. And she is my love. So just shut up and tell me about your condition. Are you better??? "

" Yep. I'm feeling better. The members are ignoring me like always but I use to it now. I am happy when they are happy. "

" Hong Yookyung. Don't be sad anymore. Ok?? "

" Ok."

Hayoung and Namjoo who are at the door widen their eyes. They look at each other and they are surprised by the Yookyung's conversation with the other person.

" Hayoung-na, come on."

Namjoo said and she takes the younger girl to the downstairs. They stop when they reach at the top of the stairs.

" Namjoo unnie, what Yookyung unnie is talking??? "

" I don't know either. But she seems she is talking about..... us??? "

The maknaes look at each other again.

" Let's go to the other unnies."

They go back to the practise room where the unnies are playing around. Bomi and Eunji are westelling on the floor while Chorong and Naeun are playing paper-stone-scissors.

" Unnies!!! Unnies!!! "

" Yah!! Maknaes. Don't shout."

" No. We have a thing to tell you."

" What is this?? "

" It's about Yookyung unnie."

" Yookyung??? What happened to her??? "

" Is she ill?? "

" Is she has a diarrhea?? "

" Is something happened to her??? "

They all worried for her and the maknaes explained them.

" I think Yookyung unnie is feeling negelected."

" Yes??? "

" What do you mean?? "

" She is talking to someone about she is lonely in the group."

" Lonely??? "

" Yes. She is feeling lonely."

" But why??? "

Naeun asks and they all look at each other.

" We didn't do anyhing wrong."

" But- "

" But?? "

" We have spent a lot of time with each other but not with her."

" Ummm??? Really??? "

" But we talk with her daily."

" Molla. Molla. What makes her to think like that??? "

" It is not important that what makes her to think like this. It is important that how we should make her happy."

Eunji said and they all nod in agreement. They have to do something for Yookyung.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 


" That's all Yuri unnie."

Eunji finishes her words and she looks at the older girl who is jogging together with her.
 

Yuri sighs.

" I think she is feeling negelected in the group as she is the only single one. And you should make something for her before she really think like this."

" Yes?? "

" Let me give you an example. I had a very famous group in my entertainment but the members had problems. One of them thought that they all negelected her and finally she decided to leave the group. So it is the best to make up with her as soon as possible."

" But how we should make up with her??? Yookyung is not the type who will say out her thoughts."

" Then think yourself. What is related between you guys and Yookyung??? Think carefully and you will know the answer soon."

Yuri said and Eunji thinks herself. She keeps thinking when she comes back to the house. When they arrive, everyone is already in the dinning room.

" Come here, Eunji-ya. Have breakfast."

" Awww."

She said and she sits down beside her girlfriend. She looks around the table but there is no Yookyung.

" Where is Yookyung??? "

" We don't know. We don't see her since morning."

" Oh, it's great."

She said and Chorong knocks on her head.

" Yah!!! Yookyung is sad and is this great??? "

Eunji frowns and she rubs the spot that Chorong hits and explains.

" Unnie, I didn't mean it is great that Yookyung is not home. I mean it is great that we can think a plan to make up with her."

" Plan?? "

" Yes. We should make a plan for her. It should be related with both of us."

" Immmm. Something which is connected to us and Yookyung."

" What is that thing??? "

" What is it?? "

" I got it!!! '

Hayoung suddenly shouts and they all look at her.

" Yes?? "

" There is something that is connected us and Yookyung unnie. This is the basis which brings us together."

She said with an opera-like dreamy tone and the members look at her in confusion.

Oh Hayoung smirks and she signals her sisters to come closer to her. And she whispers something to them.

 

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

 


Yookyung is walking around the school as she doesn't want to attend the class. And she also doesn't want to go to the practise room. She doesn't know why but the members become more ignorance to her these days.

She is sitting alone under the tree when someone sits beside her.

" Yah!! Yookyung-na, I looked around this school to find you. Where have you been??? "

" Yes?? What do you need, Nana unnie??? "

" Yookyung-na, do you want to be my model??? "

" Yes? "

" Do you want to be my model?? I have made a dress but there is no one at school to wear it for me."

" Ummm?? Sure."

Yookyung answers uncertainly as she doesn't know what their crazy supervisor will do this time.

" Come with me."

Nana pulls her towards a place which is so familiar to her.

" What are we doing here??? "

Yookyung asks when she is pulled towards the hall in which The Idol Hunt is held. Nana winks at her.

" Come in. Come in."

She pulls her inside and Yookyung has no choice but to follow the hyper Nana.

" Sit here."

Nana pulls her towards the seat which is usually Taeyeon's place. Yookyung immediately refused.

" No. No. No. I don't."

" Sit."

Nana pushes her on the seat and Yookyung sighs.

" What are we doing here unnie??? "

" You will find out yourself."

She said and she turns around.

" Wait here, Yookyung-na. I will be back."

She said and she leaves the hall. Yookyung doesn't know what to do for a second and she realises that she is sitting on the judge's seat.

" I shouldn't be here."

She thinks and she is about to stand up when the whole hall is light out.

" Huh?? What happened??? "

She widens her eyes. She decides to leave the hall as soon as possible as she feels that this place is creepy. But before she can move a step, all the doors that the hall has are closed from outside.

" No. No. This hall is haunted. I have to go out."

Yookyung becomes scary all of a sudden and she is covered with cold sweats. Her heartbeat becomes rapid in anxiety.

" Yookyung-na. Hello~~~ "

She turns around because of the voice.

" Naeun??? "

Yookyung whispers and the projector on the stage light up slowly. And then the smiling Naeun is appeared on it.

" Yookyung-na, please sit on the seat. This is your day."

" Bo-ra??? "

She whispers but she sits back on the chair. Naeun said while smiling.

" Yookyung. Hong Yookyung. You are the most stupiest person in this world. How can you think that we don't care for you??? "

Naeun said to her with the same scolding tone and Yookyung smiles at the cute friends of hers.

While she is watching, Naeun disappered and it is now Bomi.

" Yookyung-na, unnie is so sorry. We are not ignoring you. We are just over-happy for our new love life. But please remember that even we have the person we love, we love you, too."

Yookyung becomes teary while she is watching the video. Now it becomes Namjoo.

" Yookyung unnie, our pabo unnie. You are one of the most important persons for us. We can't be Apink without you. Why you are thinking that we don't think for you anymore??? It is not true. For us, you always are our sister. A family member of Apink."

Namjoo said while she is showing her ageyo. Yookyung laughs at the cute junior while she is nearly to cry. This time, this is Hayoung.

" Yookyung unnie. This is me who heard your conversation with someone that you are feeling lonely. But you don't need to feel like this. You have us, who love you very much and who will accompany you. Yookyung unnie, please don't be sad and fighting!! "

She said and Yookyung feels touched by her members video. She is willing to see the other two members' parts. And this time is Eunji.

" Yookyung-na. Our rich kid. Hee hee. You are soooooo stupid. If you feel something like this, you should tell us. You don't need to keep it in your mind and be sad. Please remember that you always have us by your side. We will never leave you. You know why??? This is because we love you, Yookyung-na!! "

Eunji said and Chorong appears.

" Yah!!! Hong Yookyung!!! I want to slap on your with a very big stick. Why you are thinking that we don't care for you???? Unnie knows that you are the single one in the family and you feels lonely. And unnie is sorry to make you feeling like that. Unnie promises that we will make sure to show our loves to you more and gives you the warmth of the family more in the future. So, our Yookyung, please don't be sad and be happy. Arasso??? "

The video ends and Yookyung blinks her eys first to prevent the nearly falling tears. As she thinks this is the end and about to stand up from the seat when the lights on the stage light up.

" What??? "

She is surprised when she sees the members on the stage with microphones in their hands.

" What are they doing there??? "

She asks herself and Chorong moves forwards.

" Yookyung-na, we are sorry if we have ignored you these days. This is because we have to prepare this present for you. I hope you will like our performance. Please watch it carefully and please understand what we want to say."

She said and then she goes back to her place. Yookyung looks at them with a wide mouth.

At that time, a music intro is flowing out and the members start to dance with the music. Yookyung covers in surprised.


[ Eunji ] eoje jageun datumedo oneur utgo anajugo gamssajugi ja seoro yaksok
(You are my best friend)

[ Namjoo ] geujeo heuhan gominedo gwaenhi honja chamji malgo malhaejugi hanbeonman deo yaksok ( Ohh Oh )

[ Chorong ] nan nega useur ttaemyeon nado haengbokhae

[ Bomi ] nan nega seulpeur ttaemyeon nae du nundo jeotneun geol

[ All ] i sesang hanappunin my friend naui gippeum naui yeonghon guereon sojunghameur jikyeogalge haneure yeongwonhi maengsehae saranghae chinguya

[ Namjoo/Chorong ] eonjena naega himi doeeo julkkeo ya pyeongsaengtorog neomanui danjjak

[ Bomi ] joheun yeonghwa joeun norae joheun saram chajeumyeon kkog alyeojugi uri hamkke yaksok

[ Naeun ] akkawohaji malgo masitneun geos seoro sajugi songarageur geolgo yaksok (yeah yeah)

[ Hayoung ] nan nega eopseur ttaemyeon neomu sseulsseulhae

[ Bomi ] nan nega apeur ttaemyeon jam mos deulgo geokjeonghae

[ All ] i sesang hanappunin my friend naui gippeum naui yeonghon guereon sojunghameur jikyeogalge haneure yeongwonhi maengsehae saranghae chinguya nae salmui seonmuri ya my friend naui boseog naui gijeok geureon gamsahameur jikyeogalge haneure tto hanbeon maengsehae saranghae chinguya

[ Eunji ] hamkke sonjapgo mideum hanamyeon eotteon irideun nan duryeopji anheungeol

[ Namjoo ] ujeongiran mar eosaekhajiman urireur wihaeseo mandeureonaen yaegigata

[ Bomi ] my friend

[ All ] i sesang hanappunin my friend (yeah yeah) naui gippeum naui yeonghon guereon sojunghameur jikyeogalge haneure yeongwonhi maengsehae saranghae chinguya nae salmui seonmuri ya my friend naui boseog naui gijeok geureon gamsahameur jikyeogalge haneure tto hanbeon maengsehae saranghae chinguya

yeppeun byeolmyeong jitgo jang nanchigo meotjin os seoro gakkeum bakkwo ipgo dachukbeonho beon nae beonhoro geurigo danjjageun kkog pyeongsaengtorok neon

yeongwonhan naui chingu dan hanppuin nae chingu neon yeongwonghan naui chingu dan hanappuin nae chingu

 

They end the song beautifully and Yookyung is now crying. It is so touched. She never knows that they will make this kind of event for her.

She stands up from the seat and starts to clap. She is trying to smile between her tears.

" That's so awesome."

The members jump down from the stage and run towards her.

" Yookyung-na!!! "

" Unnies, Dongsangs. This is so beautiful."

" Yookyung-na, we are sorry. We noticed your feelings a few days ago but we want to give you a surprise so we just continue to ignore you. Sorry if we had hurt you."

" No. I am the one who should apologize. I shouldn't have to think like this. I should have know that you love me. "

" It's ok, Yookyung-na. Everything is ok now."

They all comfort the crying Yookyung and they drag her in the middle of a group hug.

Yookyung feels love at that evening. She is so stupid. She is like a fool and feeling insecure by herself.

But indeed, the members love her and they do care about her. They even give this kind of a big surprise for her. She is so happy at that time.

If she can, she wants to keep this time in a box and want to keep it till the world ends. She really is happy again by the members.

Now Apink is a funny and hardworking girl group again and they all are ready for the next level.

They have decided to go to the final level and tried their best to write their name on the history of The Winner of Idol Hunt.

How many troubles and difficulties are there in their way, they know that they can always pass them with their love for each other. This is called the power of Apink bond. OT7 is the strongest source of energy which can take them to the place where they want to get.


They have to go to the top of the mountain called success with the string of friendship that tied around their hearts. Apink members will never forget today which again makes their bonds to be stronger again.

 

 


P.S  :  There is a secret here. Yookyung is thinking at that moment that she wants to share this happy and unforgettable moment with her one and only Kitty. She can't wait to call her and tell her about how the member made this surprise for her and how much she enjoyed it.

And she knows that Kang Jiyoung will be happy with her, too, like she cried together with her.