Fairytales

THE IDOL HUNT

* Phone Ringing *

 

Yookyung is sleeping soundly on her bed and she is having a very good dream with her kitty. But a phone call is disturbing her suddenly.

 

" Hello??? "

 

Yookyung said in a sleepy voice and the person on the other line greets her with a loud laugh.

 

" Ha ha ha. Hong Yookyung. I wake you up, right?? "

 

" Yah! Kitty! Why you have to so different between the dream and reality?? In my dream, you are treating me very well."

 

" Really??? Now, come to me."

 

She said and Yookyung sits on the bed while she is closing her eyes.

 

" Wae?? "

 

" Let's go out today. The other members of yours are out and you are the only one left at your house."

 

" Really??? Aish! How they can leave me alone??? "

 

" Because they know you have me who is so caring about you. Hee hee."

 

" Awww. Care about me?? Huh?? "

 

Yookyung is talking on the phone while she is now entering into the bathroom and washing her face.

 

" Come quickly to me. I'm waiting for you at the playground."

 

" Arasso. Wait ten minutes."

 

Yookyung said and she quickly enters into the shower. She bathes in the speed of light and then runs towards the playground where they always meet.

 

She stops her run when she is at the gate. She prepares herself to be neat and tidy and then she slowly walks into there.

 

" Hong Yookyung~~ Hong Yookyung~~ My love, Hong Yookyung~~ "

 

Jiyoung is jumping on the ground where she had drawn lines while singing her owntune song called Hong Yookyung.

 

Yookyung watches her from not a very far place and she finds that Jiyoung is still cute in her eyes after three years.

 

" Kitty-ya."

 

She calls her from there. Jiyoung stops her playing and she waves happily to Yookyung.

 

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

" What are you doing?? "

 

Yookyung asks while she is walking towards Jiyoung with a smiling face which can always melt Kang Jiyoung's heart.

 

" I am waiting for you."

 

" Where is the panda??? "

 

" Hmm?? Awww, Yookyung?? "

 

Jiyoung is naughtily asks her back and she links her arm to Yookyung.

 

" I left her at home as today is our date so she can't be the third wheel."

 

" Awww. Is this a date?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Imm. So where you want to go??? "

 

" To amusement park."

 

Jiyoung said happily and Yookyung has to agree her. The two happy girls take the bus and they go to the Amusement park. 

 

" Hong Yookyung, see!!! "

 

Jiyoung points to the pirate boat. Yookyung follows her index finger and she saw a panda with two girls.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Are they Namjoo and Hayoung??? "

 

" What!! "

 

Yookyung looks carefully at them and yes. The two girls are Namjoo and Hayoung. 

 

" Ha ha. They are also here for a date?? Hong Yookyung, let's follow them."

 

" No. No. Not this time. You said this is our date and you are now going to destroy the others' date. Let's go somewhere else."

 

" But- "

 

" Come on!!! "

 

Yookyung pulls her away from the pirate boat. Jiyoung is not satisfied with Yookyung before they find the merry-go-round.

 

" Ah ha!! Hong Yookyung!! Let's ride this!!! "

 

" No. It's so embrassing!! "

 

" There is no embrassing. And you are covering your face with a mask so you don't have to shy. Come on."

 

" Jiyoung-na. No! "

 

But Jiyoung already pulls her to there and Yookyung puts Jiyoung on a white horse and she is about to go away but Jiyoung pulls her back.

 

" Join me, Hong Yookyung."

 

" What!! "

 

" Come on. Let's ride together."

 

" But- "

 

" Come."

 

Jiyoung pulls her to the horse and forces her to get on. Finally, they end up in riding one horse together.

 

" Ahhh. It feels so great."

 

Jiyoung said while she is leaning back to Yookyung who is now blushing. It is a relief that her face is covered with mask and a cap. If not, we can even make a fried egg on her red hot face.

 

" I think I am in a fairy tale."

 

" How?? "

 

" Hmm. I am Princess Jiyoung and you are the Prince Hong Yookyung with a white horse who come to save me from an evil queen called Hara who had transformed my mommy and daddy into statues."

 

Jiyoung is lost into her own made fairytale and Yookyung is listening to her.

 

" And after she had killed the evil queen, they live happily ever after."

 

Jiyoung finishes her story. At that time, the merry-go-round stops and they get off from the poor white horse.

 

" Are you really like this kind of story?? "

 

" Yes. Everyone will love the story which ends like 'And then the prince and princess married and they lived happily ever after'."

 

" Ok. Then for today, you will be the princess Jiyoung and I will be your servant. You can ask me everything you want."

 

" Really??? Then I want to ride that!! Come."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung shakes her head before she follows the hyper girl. Then they spend the whole day in the amusement park and finally they come back from there at the evening.

 

" So what my princess wants to do more??? "

 

" Immmmm. Piggyback ride!! "

 

" Are you serious?? "

 

Yookyung asks her while she is hoping that the kitty is just joking. She is tired already and she is not sure that she will be able to carry the girl.

 

" Of course. Why I have to lie you??? I am not a big liar like someone."

 

" Yah!! I have explained you many times that I was not lying. I had to do like this for my own reasons."

 

" I don't care."

 

Kang Jiyoung is stubborned like always and Yookyung finally has to agree with her. She bends down and let the Kitty to hop on her back.

 

" Let's go!! "

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung walks back to their houses.

 

" Your house or mine?? "

 

" Yours. I want to meet the other members.

 

" Arasso."

 

Yookyung walks back to her house and Jiyoung is hugging her neck tightly. She asks her with a worried tone.

 

" Am I heavy?? "

 

" Of course. What did you eat so that you are that fat??? "

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung slaps her shoulder.

 

" Yah!! I'm not that fat."

 

" Yes. You are fat. You are as fat as a pig. Omo. My girlfriend is a Pigty. Pig+kitty = Pigty. Ha ha ha."

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

 

" Wae, pigty-ya??? "

 

Yookyung keeps teasing her and Jiyoung is now pouting like a kid.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! Shut up."

 

" Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Arasso. Arasso. Ahhhhh."

 

Yookyung has to agree with her as Kitty is pulling her hair.

 

" Arasso. Please~~~ "

 

" Don't mess with me again."

 

" Aish~~ I am so unlucky to fall in love with you. You are so evil. More evil than our black witch. I am so unlucky. Why I have to fall in love with you??? "

 

" That's your problem, hee hee."

 

" Hon!!! "

 

" Ahhhhh... I love you, Hong Yookyung. Muah!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts without any shame and she kisses on her ear, making Yookyung to turn into a moron immediately.

 

" We are here!!! "

 

They announce and enter the house. Almost everyone are at home and they all greet them. The two go straight to Yookyung's room.

 

" Yah!! Yookyung-na!! Are you a byun again??? "

 

Bomi is shouting from the kitchen and Yookyung looks down into there.

 

" No. I'm not. She is the one who ask me to carry her."

 

" Oh, really??? "

 

Bomi smirks and Yookyung just shows her tongue and they walk to the room.

 

" Get down."

 

" Ahhhhh. I'm here again!!! "

 

Jiyoung said as she is padding the head of the kitty plushie that she gave Yookyung at their first anneversary.

 

Yookyung laughs at her and she glares.

 

" Wae Hong Yookyung??? "

 

" Aish! This is what I want to talk with you."

 

" What do you want to talk with me, Hong Yookyung?? "

 

" That is. Why you keep calling me Hong Yookyung?? 

 

" Ummm?? But your name is Hong Yookyung."

 

" Yes. But relation is more sweet if we give each other pet names. I call you Kitty and what about you call me- "

 

" Monkey?? "

 

" What the hell!!! I said sweet. Monkey is sweet??? Try to call chagiya."

 

" Bo-ra?? "

 

" Call! "

 

" No."

 

" No?? "

 

" No."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung looks at her with one raising eyebrow.

 

" Fine. If you don't want to call me like this, I have another offer. Jiyoung-na, you have a scar on your chest, right?? "

 

" Immm."

 

" Let me see it."

 

" What!!! "

 

Jiyoung widens her eyes and she crosses her arms to cover her chest.

 

" Yah!! ert!! Byun Yookyung!!! What are you talking?? "

 

But Yookyung crawls on the bed and Jiyoung has to move backwards. Finally she is leaning on the bed post while Yookyung is smirking in front of her face.

 

" Then call me Chagiya~~ "

 

" No."

 

" Awww. You want to show your scar to me??? ok."

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Noooo."

 

" Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

" Gooooooooo away!!!! "

 

" Show me!!! "

 

* Door opening sound *

 

" Chagiya~~~~ "

 

Both Yookyung and Jiyoung are frozed when the door suddenly open and Naeun is standing at the door with the most naughty smirk on the world.

 

" Chagiya-sshi~~ And Kitty-sshi, please come to downstairs. Chorong unnie and waiting for you for dinner."

 

" A... A... Ara... Arasso. We will come."

 

" Bye bye. Chagiya-sshi and kitty-sshi~ Aww, don't do anything naughty anymore.You don't have enough time. Kekke kekke kekke "

 

Naeun said and she closes the door with a smirk. Yookyung removes herself from Jiyoung and she sits down beside Jiyoung.

 

" Aish!! That Son Naeun!! I will take revenge on her one day. She has been teasing me this whole three years."

 

" Hong Yookyung, don't be so angry. She is just a black evil witch so we should forgive her."

 

Jiyoung said while she is hugging Yookyung from behind. Then she jumps down from the bed and she stands in front of Yookyung.

 

" But we have to go to the dinning room as Chorong unnie is waiting for us. I can't be beaten by her like you guys. Follow me."

 

She then leans towards Yookyungs left ear and whispers.

 

" Chagiya~~~ "

 

Yookyung widens her eyes and opens a little in surprise. Jiyoung is giggling with a red face and then she pecks Yookyung's cheek before she running out from the room.

 

" Chagiya?? She called me chagiya??? Yesssss!! "

 

She is celebrating herself and she remembers that she has to follow her.

 

" Kitty-ya!! Wait for me!! "

 

She shouts and runs out of her room to follow Jiyoung who is now waiting at her at the top of the stairs.

 

" Here."

 

Jiyoung extends her hand and she holds onto it. Then they smile at each other and walk down along the stairs.

 

This is so much like a fairytale that Jiyoung said. Prince Yookyung and Princess Jiyoung are coming.

 

 

 

 

 

Wow. 

 

 

 

 

 

And the end is the same as the fairy tales again.

 

 

 

 

 

They live happily together ever after.