Lose to Love

THE IDOL HUNT

Eunji runs along the street and she is directing towards a certain place where she always goes for morning exercise.

She runs down the street and turns around the corner. When she reaches to the place, a lady is waving at her.

That lady is tying her hair into a ponytail while wearing a darkgreen tanktop with a white short. And she is tying her upper shirt on her waist.

When everyone sees her, they have to turn around for second time to see her beauty. She is a beautiful lady who is around 25.

Eunji smiles widely when she sees that lady. She waves back and runs towards her.

" Good morning Eunji-ya."

" Good morning Yuri unnie."

Eunji greets the older girl.

" You are late today."

" Yes, unnie. I slept late last night."

" Really??? Wae??? "

Yuri asks while they start to run together. Eunji nervously laughes and she answers.

" I confess to Naeun last night."

" Wow. Really??? Congratulation, Eunji-ya!!! "

Yuri said and Eunji is blushing as she has to tell someone about her love life.

" Yes. Like you said, I took her out for a date first before I tell her how I feel."

" Tell me. Tell me. How did you tell her?? "

" Ummmm, you told me to make a surprise for her. So I thought of what should I give. Finally, I realise that the only one I am expert at is music. Thus I only choose to sing a song for her. And I gave her the necklace I made for us and she accepts."

" Aww. That's so cute."

Yuri said and Eunji just smiles shyly. Yuri and she becomes friends not long ago.

Eunji has a habit of waking up early and doing morning exercise. When she moves into Yookyung's house, she comes here daily to do exercise.

Yuri always come to here as she enjoys to do morning exercise. She and Eunji becomes friends as they run together.

Yuri has a wife called Jessica who is always come to here with Yuri but she just sits on a bench and waits for Yuri to come back. She doesn't like to sweat so only Yuri and Eunji do the exercise while she is reading a book under the warm sunlight.

Eunji doesn't know about Yuri that much. She thinks Yuri is a company employee. She once said that she has to go to her work.

" Unnie, don't tease me. I was so blushed at that moment."

" Right. Right. I bet you have already kissed your girl, right?? "

" Omo. How do you know?? "

" Ahhhh ha ha ha ha. I am just guessing and you fall into my trap again. Ha ha ha ha."

Yuri laughes really hard and Eunji frowned.

" Unnie. You tricked me."

" Yes, Eunji-ya. You are so simple."

Eunji pouts and she quickly runs back to the place where Jessica is supporting to wait for them.

" Sica unnie!!! "

She shouts and quickly runs towards Jessica who is now looking at her while putting down the book in her hand.

" Eunji-ya, where is Seobang??? "

" I left her. She is teasing me the whole time."

Eunji explains to Jessica. At that time, Yuri reaches to there and she is still laughing.

" Seobang, what are you teasing the kid??? "

" Sicababy, she is not a kid anymore. She has already done her first kiss!!! "

" KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!! So cute!!! "

Jessica joins Yuri and they are now shouting and pretending like Eunji's fangirls making Eunji to blush.

" Sica unnie. You have to scold her. Not join her to tease me."

" Sorry. Sorry. But you are so cute so I can't help myself. Who is that lucky girl Eunji-ya??? "

" Naeun."

" Ah, that girl?? I think you are with Bomi."

Jessica said and Eunji frowns for the second time.

" Unnie, what makes you think me and Bomi are together??? This is so no way."

Eunji said immediately.

" But you two are always together."

" Always together doesn't mean we are dating. I only love Naeun. And only Naeun. My whole world is Naeun. My everything is Naeun."

Eunji said and Yulsic laugh at her like they just heard a very big joke.

" Ha ha, Eunji-ya. You really are in love. But I was thinking exactly the same like you five years ago. Now I understand that they all are false. Love really means how much you can survive in Sergent Sica's glare. Ahh ahhh ahhhhh. Sicababy. I'm just joking. I'm just joking."

Yuri is joking around and Jessica pinches her stomach so she tries to cover her mistake as quick as possible.

" I am just joking. I love you so much Sicababy. How can I think like that??? You are the sky of my world, the earth of my world. The start of my strength. You are my essential, Sicababy."

Yuri said and Sica blushes due to her sweet words. She slaps on Yuri's shoulder and pouts.

" You are so cheesy Seobang. I am going now."

She said and walks away from there. Yuri winks at Eunji who is looking at them amusingly.

" See. I have been talking to her like this during this five years. Being cheesy is what girls love most. Hee hee. I am going. See you."

" Bye, Yuri unnie."

Eunji waves at Yuri who is now following her wife. She looks at them disappearing from her sight.

" Will I still feeling the same for Naeun after five years??? Will I still have the thumping heart after five years whenever I see her face??? "

She asks herself. But she definitely knows the answer already.

" My love for Naeun is forever. Even if the world ends, it will not changed."

She said and she walks back to the house. When she enters the house, she sees Chorong unnie walking around the house.

" Unnie, what are you doing??? "

" Ahh, Eunji-ya. I'm looking for the chairs. Two chairs are missing in the dinning room."

Chorong said and Eunji remembers something.

" Oh, unnie. I know where they are. I will go take them."

She said and quickly runs up to the staris to the roof. Then she grabs both of the chairs and takes them down. Chorong is watching every move of Eunji and she feels something she doesn't know is happening.

" Eunji-ya??? "

" Yes, unnie?? "

" What happened?? "

" Yes?? "

" Why the chairs are up to the roof?? "

" Ummm...unnie... immmm... I will explain in the evening."

" Explain?? "

" Yes. We need Nana unnie and Lizzy too."

" Ok."

Being the understanding leader she is, Chorong agrees and she doesn't ask any further.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

In the evening...

Nana and Lizzy are coming to Apink's house by their car. During afternoon, Naeun comes to her and tells her that she has something to say her.

Nana knows that Naeun will make such move one day. She sighs.

She can't sleep well or eat well these days. Whenever she closes her eyes, she always see Naeun's face and she is thinking how to explain Naeun.

And today, she has already decided to talk with Naeun. Although it will be cruel for the younger girl, she is doing it only for Naeun.

Nana said to herself. On the other hand, Lizzy is worried for Nana who has been strange day by day. She becomes quiet and she always refuses to make skinship with her.

Nana doesn't tell about Naeun liking her to Lizzy as she doesn't want her girlfriend to be angry at Naeun.

When they arrive at the house, Nana comes out from the car with the heavy steps. Lizzy rings the bell and Naeun comes to open the door.

" Awww. You are here. Come in please."

She opens the door for them and Naliz enters the house. When Naeun is about to go to the kitchen to inform Chorong that the managers are coming, Nana pulls her towards her room.

" Wae, Nana unnie??? "

Nana locks the door and Naeun is surprised by her action. She is looking at Nana with wide eyes and Nana makes her to sit on the bed.

" Naeun-na. I have something to ask."

She starts the talk nervously and Naeun still doesn't understand a thing.

" Naeun-na, I accidently read you diary not long ago."

" Yes??? Then you know my J??? "

" Yes. And I want to tell you about this. Naeun-na, unnie is so - "

" Nana unnie, how long you have been knowing about us??? Ahhhhh. That's so embrassing."

Naeun said and she covers her face with her palms. Nana is confused by Naeun's action. What happened to that girl???

Naeun quickly stands up and she opens the door.

" Let's go Nana unnie. We need to tell the others."

" What??? "

Nana is pulled out from the room and Naeun leads her into the dinning room where everyone is waiting for them.

" Where have you been?? "

" Imm. We have our own matters."

Naeun said. Nana becomes sweaty because of Naeun. She doesn't know what Naeun will say.

Everyone is looking at Naeun and Eunji who has been telling them that they have something to tell them.

" Well, we all are here."

" Now tell us what you want to say."

Eunji and Naeun look each other shyly. They are a little nervous and feeling weird to tell the members that they are dating.

" I have something to announce."

Eunji starts and she stands up. Nana who is falling into her own dream fails to notice what is happening beside her.

Eunji looks around all the people who are sitting at the table and she gently pulls Naeun up. Naeun is hiding her face with her hair. Eunji interlaces their fingers together and she said quietly.

" We are dating."

Silent.

 


Silence fills the whole room and everyone is shocked by the breaking news.

" Is it even possible??? Eunji unnie and Son Naeun is dating??? That's so impossible."

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung. What do you mean?? "

Naeun asks the same aged friend and Yookyung explains.

" I mean an angel like Eunji unnie is dating an evil like you??? That's so impossible."

" Yookyung's right. What spell you use on our Eunji?? You black witch!! "

Bomi said and she gives high-five with Yookyung making Naeun to pout. Eunji shows the two playful members her fist.

" Yah!! Stop teasing my Naeun."

" Yes. Stop. Congratulation. Eunji-ya. Naeun-na."

" Thanks unnie."

" Eunji unnie. Naeun unnie. Congratulation!!! "

They said and the new couple is thanking to them. They are so happy to get support from the members. At that time-

" Wait!!! Who and who are dating??? "

Nana asks all of a sudden and they facepalmed theirselves.

" Nana unnie. What happened to you??? Eunji and Naeun, of course."

" Umm??? But you wrote my J."

Nana asks and Naeun looks at her confusingly.

" Wae?? I like Jung Eunji. My J. What's wrong with that?? "

" What!!! J refers to Jung Eunji??? Then who is the annoying person who is always sticking around your J??? "

" Bomi unnie."

" Damn. That's so great. Then your J is Jung Eunji??? "

" Of course."

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I am so happy. Honey!!!! I am so happy."

Nana said while she is jumping onto Lizzy who has to balance her body to prevent falling to the floor.

Nana is so happy that Naeun is in love with Eunji and not her.

" I have never been happy that much in my life. That's a relief. Woooooow. That's so good. Naeun-na. You did well. You did well. Oh, yes!!! "

They all are looking at Nana who seems she is more than happier than the two lovers. Hayoung asks.

" Are you really happy that much, Nana unnie??? "

" Yes. I can't have good sleep these days. Now this nightmare is over luckily. Ohhhhhhhhh. I am so so so relief now. It's like I can finally throw off the heavy bag on my shoulder."

" What is she talking about?? "

" I don't know."

Apink are confused about Nana's sudden changed mood. She becomes talkative like always and said crazy things again. But Lizzy is happy now as she can have the old Nana she loves again.

" Eunji-ya, did you guys share your first kiss??? "

" Ahhhhhhh."

" What kind of question is that Bomi unnie??? "

" There are kids here!!! "

" But we want to know too."

The girls are throwing questions to them non-stop and Naeun is blushing so hard that Eunji has to answer all of them. Whenever she answers a question, they squeeze or cheer or crul up their fingers due to Eunji's sweetness.

The rest of the night is smoothily ends. They all cheered for new couple and wish for them. After midnight, they decide to call off for tonight and Naliz go back to their house.

Eunji and Naeun walk up to the roof as they want to make their own moment.

" I am so happy today."

" Yes. We have members' blessing."

" But that Hong Yookyung is so annoying. I want to hit her."

Naeun said childishly and Eunji smiles to her cuteness.

" Naeun-na, she is just teasing you. She really is happy for us."

" I know. But she always calls me Black witch or Goguma girl."

Naeun said. Eunji pulls Naeun to her and Naeun rests in Eunji's chest.

" Naeun-na. Even if you really are a black witch, you will be the cutest witch in all witches all over the world in my eyes."

" Really?? "

" Yep."

Naeun is satisfied with Eunji's words. She is playing Eunji's fingers and she ends up intertwining their fingers together.

" Eunji unnie, I have something to say."

" Immm?? "

" Actually, I am so envious to Bomi unnie."

" Bomi?? "

" Yes. She is the one who is the most closest member to you in the group. And you always hang out with her. I know there is a strong bond between you two. But I want to have a bond between you and me like her."

" Naeun-na, she is a friend and you are my lover. There is a difference between you two."

Eunji said while she can't believe why everyone is talking about she and Bomi.

" Eunji unnie??? "

" Yes?? "

" Can I call you Eunji like she does??? "

" Wae?? "

" I don't know. I just want to call you like this."

Naeun answers and Eunji nods her head.

" Fine. Call me as you like."

" Eunji-ya."

" Yes?? "

" It is testing. Hee hee."

" Awww. Testing??? Ha ha."

" Immm. Eunji-ya."

" Wae Naeun-na?? "

" Eunji-ya. Eunji-ya. Eunji-ya."

" Wae?? Wae?? Wae?? "

" I love you."

Naeun suddenly said and Eunji feels she is the most luckiest person in the world.

" I love you, too, Naeun-na."

She answers and kisses the shoulder of Naeun. Naeun moves closer into her and she is now enjoying the warmth coming from Eunji.

Eunji suddenly remenbers about Yulsic.

" Naeun-na, do you think we will still love each other as much as we do now five years later??? "

" Immmm. I don't know. But I am sure that we will be so happy at that time."

Naeun answers and Eunji hugs the younger girl.

" Naeun-na, you know?? My love for you will always be the same or may be increased day by day. I love you more than yesterday in today. And I will love you more than today in tomorrow. "

" I believe you."

Naeun whispers but Eunji can still hear it well.

" Eunji-ya??? "

" Hmmm?? "

" Let's stay like this forever. It's so peaceful."

" Arasso, princess."

Eunji said and she kisses their intertwined hands. She really means this. She wants to be with Naeun forever.

 

Call her crazy, but she has already lose to Love already.