Miracle

THE IDOL HUNT

" Jihye unnie!!! Why you want to meet me??? "

Namjoo shouts while she is entering into Jihye's house. Jihye called her to come to her house when the sun starts to come out and she has to come here.

" Namjoo-ya. Did you arrived?? "

" What do you want unnie??? "

" Come on. Have a seat first."

Jihye smiles widely and she forces Namjoo to sit down for breakfast with her.

" Wae, unnie??? The members will be worried for me."

" Let them be. I have a super important to say."

" What is it??? "

Jihye stares at her for a few seconds and she said one word by owrd.

" Namjoo-ya, what about confession??? "

" Con... Con... Confess??? "

" Yes."

" But confess to who?? "

" Me?? "

" Unnie!!! I have no interest to joke with you."

" Hee hee. I am sorry. I am talking about you confess to Hayoung."

" Mow??? "

Namjoo's eyes widen as Jihye knows her secret.

" Unnie, how you know I - "

" You like Oh Hayoung??? This is so obvious. I can easily tell your mind. And I have done many things for you."

" What you have done??? "

" I have asked Hyeri about the relation of she and Hayoung but she said they are only friends. And so this is your chance."

" What is my chance??? "

" Listen, Namjoo-ya. You are at your hometown and we can say you are at home."

" Unnie, what are you saying??? "

" Don't you know football??? There is a fact that home is better than away to play. You are now at your home and you should try to score a goal."

" Unnie, there is no way. I can't confess her suddenly."

" But Namjoo-ya, when you go back from here, you will have to stay with other five members again and your chances to confess her becomes less and less. Isn't it the best to confess her now?? "

" But unnie, I am not sure she will like me back or not."

Namjoo said and she hangs down her head. Jihye puts her hands on Namjoo's shoulder.

" Namjoo-ya, you will never know her answer if you don't ask her. And you have me. What are you worrying about??? "

" But unnie, I don't have the courage to tell her."

" You don't need courage. You only need a method."

" Yes??? "

" Listen."

Jihye makes Namjoo to look at her.

" I already have a plan in my mind. What about we try out together?? "

" Unnie, what gotten into you??? "

" I am serious here. Namjoo-ya. Be mature. This is the best moment that you can have your girl. "

" But unnie- "

" Just listen to me. I am telling for you."

Namjoo thinks for a while. She knows she is one of the maknaes in the group so there will be no chance for her to make a beautiful event like Eunji did for Naeun. The unnies will know about it.

And this is the last day they are staying in Jeju so she can says that this is the last chance of her to make an event.

" Jihye unnie, you think she will like me back??? "

" Hmm??? I am not sure but I am sure I will accept you if you confess me."

" Ahh, Unnie. I am serious here."

" Hee hee. I know. I just want to tease you."

Jihye said and Namjoo rolls her eyes.

" Ok. Then let's make a plan."

She said and Namjoo thinks that it will be the biggest mistake to take advice from Jihye.

 

 


xxx          xxx        xxx

 

 

" Unnies, did you see Namjoo unnie?? "

" No. She has been missing the whole day."

" I wonder where she is."

Hayoung said and she is looking around the house to search the unnie.

" Hayoung-na!!! "

At that time, she heard the calling and turns around to see Namjoo running towards her.

" Unnie. Where have you been?? "

" Aww, I have something to do with Jihye unnie."

" Jihye again."

She whispers and Namjoo doesn't hear her. She is excited about something and she pulls Hayoung out of the house.

" Unnie, what are you doing??? "

" Come with me."

" Where for what?? "

" Let's watch the sunset together."

" Sunset?? "

" Come on. We will be late."

Namjoo said and she pulls Hayoung along with her till they reach to the previous place that they watched sunset together.

" Let's go Hayoung-na."

Namjoo slows down and she releases Hayoung's hand. Hayoung smiles at her and she starts walking towards the bench.

" Unnie!! It's strange. The bench is remade."

" Really?? "

Namjoo asks and she follows Hayoung to see a white new bench under the tree.

" Who made this??? I wonder."

Hayoung said and she walks towards the bench and sits at there. Namjoo joins her and they don't say a word for a moment.

" Hayoung-na, we have to go back tomorrow."

" Yes."

" And I have something to say you."

" Yes, unnie. What is it?? "

Namjoo sighs and she inhales deeply.

" Namjoo unnie. You can tell me everything."

Hayoung becomes nervous due to Namjoo's weird behaviour.

" She will not say that she likes Jihye unnie, will she??? "

She thought and that makes her to be sad. On the other hand, Namjoo is finding difficulties about confessing Hayoung. She doesn't know where to start.

" Hayoung-na, you are the one who is the closest to me in the group."

" I know unnie."

" I really think you as my little sister in the first. But when that Lee Hyeri enters between us, my point of view on you changed."

Namjoo said. And Hayoung wonders why Namjoo is pulling Hyeri all of a sudden.

" When she is together with you, my heart hurts. When I have to see you by her side, I think someone is piercising my heart with a knife. You know what is this knife called?? "

" No?? "

" That one is called jealousy."

Namjoo said and Hayoung is surprised.

Namjoo is jealous with her and Hyeri??? Why??? She likes her??? This is no way. She already has Jihye.

Namjoo looks at Hayoung's face and she continues.

" That knife keeps hurting me these days. You are close with her more than me and you spent your time with her all the time more than me."

" But unnie, it is not true. You are the one who always hang out with Jihye unnie."

Hayoung said while she is pouting. Namjoo laughs at Hayoung's words.

" No. I am not hanging out with her. I am just talking with her about how I feel when I see you together with Lee Hyeri."

" But you should talk to me. Not her."

Hayoung said and Namjoo gives her a toothy smile.

" Hee hee. Right. But how can I tell you??? "

" Unnie, you are still not telling the main point."

" Umm??? Yes. I have to tell you the main point."

Namjoo nervously said and she bites her lower lip in excitement.

She then slowly stands up and face with Hayoung.

" Hayoung-na, unnie has something to tell you."

" You said it twice already."

Hayoung said and Namjoo lost her words again.

" Yes. Now I am really telling. Hayoung-na, I have a strange feeling about you."

Namjoo said and Hayoung thinks her body becomes tense. Namjoo inhales and she uses all her courage.

" Hayoung-na, I know I am not good at words like Eunji unnie or I am not a romantic lover like Naeun unnie. But I am sure that I can give as much love as they can to you."

" Unnie."

Hayoung looks up to Namjoo and she is now with teary eyes. Namjoo smiles at her and she continues.

" Hayoung-na, I am not a good unnie for you. But I can promise that I can be a good one for you."

" Unnie, what do you mean?? "

Hayoung said and Namjoo suddenly kneels down in front of Hayoung.

" Unnie, what are you doing??? "

She said nothing but she pulls out a rose in her pocket.

" Hayoung-na, I don't want to be your unnie anymore. I want to protect you more than a sister can protect you. I want to stay by your side more than a sister can does. And I want to love you more than as a sister."

" Hayoung-na, I want to be your girlfriend. "

Namjoo said and she raises the rose in her hand in front of Hayoung's face.

She then smiles and uses her other hand to pretend like she is using a spell on the rose.

She then holds the petals of the rose with her palm and crashes them.

Hayoung doesn't know what Namjoo is doing so she keeps watching with a wide mouth. Namjoo kisses her fist which is holding rose petals and when she opens it, a footchain is in her hand.

" Wow!!! "

Hayoung is surprised and she claps happily.

" Unnie, it's magic!!! "

" Yes. You like magic so I want to show you one."

Namjoo said and she bent down her body and grabs Hayoung's foot.

" Unnie, you- "

She was cut off when Namjoo slowly and gently wear the footchain for her. She then looks up Hayoung and their eyes meet.

Namjoo acts that she is locking up the footchain and said.

" Hayoung-na, I have locked you up. And so you can't never go away from me. "

She then acts that she is throwing away the key and she said to Hayoung.

" See. Now I throw away the key. You can never leave my side."

" Unnie, are you confessing me??? "

Hayoung asks and Namjoo frozed.

" Hayoung-na, I - "

" If you love me, say I love you. Why you are making me confused??? "

Hayoung said and Namjoo looks at her with innocent eyes.

" Am I not good at confession??? "

Hayoung feels sorry for the older girl who is looking at her with the most cutest face and she sighs.

" Unnie, please stand up."

Hayoung said and she pulls up Namjoo to sit back on the bench. And she sees the plaster on Namjoo's finger.

" What happened unnie??? "

" Ummm?? It's nothing."

" It's not nothing. Tell me. Wait- "

Hayoung looks around and she realises something.

" Unnie, you made this bench to be new, right??? "

" No. I- "

" And you injured. "

Hayoung said and she slowly caresses Namjoo's injured place and she holds Namjoo's hand. She slowly interlaces their fingers and does something that Namjoo has never expected.

Hayoung kisses her hand.

OMO!!!

Hayoung kissed her hand!!!

Namjoo is turned into a statue at that spot and she has to wait for a few seconds to regain her soul.

" Hayoung-na??? "

" Hmm?? "

" I... saran... sarangae."

Namjoo stutters and Hayoung lowers her head. She hides her face in her hair like Naeun always did and tries to avoide Namjoo.

" Hayoung-na, it's ok even if you don't like me. But please don't hate me. I will not tell you anymore if you don't like."

" Who said I don't like?? "

" Yes??? "

" I like you. No. I love you, Kim Namjoo unnie."

Hayoung said and Namjoo widens her eyes in surprise. She can't believe her ears.

" Hayoung-na. What did you just said??? "

" I said I love you."

Hayoung confirms her answer and Namjoo quickly pulls her a hug. Hayoung is surprised by the sudden contact but she rests in the older girl's warm embrace and returns the hug.

At that time, Jihye who is waiting for them to shoot out the fireworks is having a problem.

" Come on. Come on. Why it is not fired??? "

She said and trying her best to shoot the fireworks as soon as  she can.

Namjoo slowly pulls away herself from Hayoung and she stares into the younger girl's eyes. Hayoung looks at her with so much love filled eyes and they lost in their world.

They lean towards each other without knowing theirselves. Namjoo is about to touch down Hayoung and -


*  firework shooting  *

" Omo!! Unnie!! See!! They are beautiful!! "

Hayoung suddenly shift her interst to the firework as she is pointing to the sky.

Namjoo shakes her head and she is telling herself to kill Jihye unnie later. Why she has to mess up the thing????

But she looks at Hayoung who is happy like a little kid and her smile is taking place again on her face.

Yes. She ia happy just to watch the girl she loves smiling.

" Namjoo unnie, see!! "

Hayoung points to the sky and Namjoo follows her finger. Hayoung takes this chance and she pecks on Namjoo's cheek.

Namjoo is surprised and she looks at Hayoung but the younger girl is pretending like she does nothing. Namjoo laughs at the girl and she leans onto Hayoung's shoulder.

They stay like this for a moment and enjoy the one they love's presence. For them, the night is perfect when they can have each other.

They stay there for a long time and finally they go back to the house while holding each other's hands.

Before they left, they wrote something on the bench that Namjoo made. And this words are not only written on the bench but also in their hearts like a tattoo that they can never erase.


                                                                      " Namjoo + Hayoung = Love "