Mr.Hong

THE IDOL HUNT

Bomi wakes up from her bed early for Sunday. She extends her hands and stays in the bed for a few minutes and finally she decides to get up from bed.

" I can't believe Yookyung dare to say me dirty."

She said angrily as she looks at her own reflection in the mirror. She washes her face and then brushes her teeth.

And she comes out from the bathroom to the kitchen. When she arrives, she sees their leader putting food in lunch boxes.

" Unnie?? "

" Oh, Bomi-ya. You wake up so early."

" Yes. What are you doing??? Going somewhere??? "

Bomi asks and Chorong nods while she smiles at her.

" Immm. We are going out today."

" We?? "

" Me and you."

Chorongs answers and Bomi widens her eyes.

" What do you mean unnie??? "

" Awww. I want to ask you to go out today. The weather is fine and it is the best to go on a picnic."

" Are... are... you serious??? "

" Of course. I look like I am joking?? "

" No. But I can't believe you ask me to go out with you."

Bomi said innocently and Chorong feels sorry for the younger. She has been tough for this playful member.

Chorong is preparing to go out                                                                                                                                                                                                                     together with Bomi as she knows something is wrong with Bomi. She seems she is ok as she is acting like usual and joking around with the members but Chorong notices she is worried for something since she saw her sitting alone in the dinning table.

She also caught that Bomi looks away and lost in her own thoughts sometimes. But when someone comes around, she quickly change her face and stay like she is nothing strange.

But Chorong knows something is bothering Bomi so she decides to cheer up the dance leader.

" Sit down and eat breakfast. And we will go on a picnic after I have done with housework."

" Unnie!!! "

Bomi is so happy and she jumps onto the older girl. Chorong is not a strong girl so she is nearly to fall down.

" Yah!!! Yoon Bomi!!! What are you doing?? You want a death wish?? "

" I am just soooo happy."

Bomi said while she nervously moves away from Chorong. Chorong slaps her and shoves her away.

" I'm still preparing so get out from here. Or I won't go on picnic."

" I'm going."

Bomi said and she quickly goes out from the kitchen making Chorong to laugh.

" She is so cute."

She comments.

 

 

xxx          xxx          xxx

 

 

" Unnie, let's watch a movie."

Hayoung said while she is pulling Namjoo out of her room. But Namjoo is still sleepy as she spent last night by playing the new version of Temple Run 2.

" Hayoung-na. Let me sleep for a few more minutes."

" No!!! Get up!!! "

" Hayoung-na, wait. Wait. Wait."

Namjoo tries to free from Hayoung but the second strongest girl of the group can successfully pull her out from the bed.

" I'm up. I'm up. I'm up."

Namjoo said while she is grabbing thr bedsheath really hard to prevent from falling down from the bed.

Hayoung stops pulling but she keeps holding Namjoo so that the older girl will not fall asleep again.

" What happened to you Hayoung-na??? "

" Every unnie is busy with their own stuffs and the only one who is peacefully sleeping is you. So I want to ask you to join me on movie."

Namjoo lazily gets up from bed and she enters into the bathroom with lazy steps. Hayoung patiently waits for her while sitting on bed.

" I really can't believe that she is that much strong."

Namjoo whispers while she is brushing her teeth.

" She should share her strenth to Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie a little."

She said while she finishes her brushing and wiping her face with the towel. She then comes out from the bathroom and found that Hayoung is still here.

" Maknae, what are you doing here?? Get out. I want to change."

" You can change in front of me."

" Yah!!! Oh Hayoung!! "

" Wae, unnie?? "

Hayoung is teasing Namjoo who is blushing now. Namjoo is a really easily shy girl of all of them so Hayoung decides to favourite unnie.

" Unnie, we are both girls. This is nothing even if you change in front of me. Go ahead."

Hayoung said as she is pretending like nothing happens. Namjoo dares herself to change and she slowly s her night dress.

No. No. She will not change in front of me for real.

Hayoung thinks but her breathing is faster when Namjoo has done with two buttons.

Her face suddenly redden when she saw Namjoo's white skin of the upper chest. She is afraid if she continues watching, she will have nosebleeding so she gets up.

Namjoo looks at her with concerning eyes.

" Where are you going, Hayoung-na??? "

" I... I... I have to do something. I will wait for you at the downstairs."

She said and quickly gets out from the room. Namjoo smirks as her plan is succeed.

" Two can play a game, Hayoung-na. I am just teasing back you. Hee hee."

After Namjoo has changed, she walks to the downstairs. She straightly enters into the kitchen and eats up the breakfast that she sees on the table.

She then walks out to the living room where Hayoung is waiting for her. She has already played the DVD and she pauses it.

" Unnie, quickly."

" What movie?? "

" Hunger game. Eunji unnie and Yookyung unnie watched not long ago and they said it was so awesome."

" But I don't want to watch it. I hate that kind of movies."

" Wae unnie??? It is a famous movie. You will like it."

" I bet I will fall alseep within five minutes."

Namjoo whispers but she joins Hayoung on the couch. The first five minutes is really boring like she thinks.

But Namjoo finds it interesting slowly and she lost in the movie soon. Hayoung on the other hand is totally uninterested in the movie.

She is not a fan of action and fantasy fictional movies. She really likes romantic ones but she doesn't dare to watch them with her favourite unnie.

She is afraid of Namjoo will angry with her. Starting from the time when Eunji and Naeun announce their relation to the members, Hayoung's point of view on Namjoo changed.
 
She knows this is very wrong to think a sister like this but she can't help herself. Namjoo is the one who stands beside her most of the time.

And Namjoo can cheer her up when she needs some courage. She can make her smile when she is sad. Hayoung has been leaning on Namjoo during this three months and she thinks it changes to another kind of love.

Love???

She is the maknae here so if she says such words in front of the other unnies, they will beat her up. So she decides herself to keep her feeling for the certain cute and protective unnie secretly.

While Hayoung is thinking about random things, Namjoo becomes a total fan of Hunger game. She really loves the main character's style.

" Hayoung-na, I think there are two more books of this original series. And I have heard that Catching fire is also on the cinemas. "

Namjoo said but Hayoung doesn't answer. Namjoo thinks the younger girl is so much enjoying to the movie so she keeps watching.

" Hayoung-na, what about we go and watch it next week??? "

"........."

" Hayoung-na, let's have a date next week. A movie date."

Namjoo said and she is blushing as she has said Date. She nervously rubs her nose and she continues.

" Don't think me wrong. I mean friend date. Or sister date. Yes. Yes. Don't think me wrong."

She said and waits for Hayoung's reply. But the younger girl says nothing so she looks at the girl beside her.

" Hayoung-na??? "

 

No reply.

 


" Hayoung-na??? "

She touches the younger girl.

" Huh??? "

She widens her eyes when Hayoung leans towards her. And her head is rested peacefully on her shoulder.

Namjoo doesn't dare to move her body even an inch. Hayoung is soundly sleep in her shoulder.

" Aish, that girl. She told me to watch the movie and she falls asleep. Great."

Namjoo whispers and she looks carefully at Hayoung's face.

" So flawless."

She said and her hand moves slowly towards Hayoung's face as she wants to touch the sleeping beauty.

" No. No. She may wake up."

She quickly stops her hand right in front of Hayoung and decides not to touch.

" Why are you so pretty Hayoung-na??? You make me crazy."

She whispers again and swallows the saliva. Hayoung is sleeping on her shoulder and that thought makes her face all red and her body to stiff while her brain is stopped functioning.

The only one she knows is her heart which is strangely active all of a sudden. It is beating fast in the speed of light.

Namjoo inhales silently and she looks at the girl beside her again. Hayoung seems she will not wake up now.

She gives courage to herself and she moves her hand towards the younger girl. She softly and gently stoke Hayoung's hair.

curls up and a smile appears on her face.

" Hayoung-na, unnie loves you."

She whispers but unfortunately to Namjoo, Hayoung is falling into sleep deeply so that she will not hear her confession.

Although Hayoung can't hear the confession, her heart can hear it. So a smile appears on her face too.

Namjoo stays like this and she is enjoying their secret moment that only she alone knows.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


" Where are we going unnie??? "

Bomi asks while she is riding the bicycle. Chorong who is sitting at the backseat leans onto her back and answers.

" We are going to Butterfly Park."

" Immm. Arasso."

Bomi rides it to the place that Chorong said and they reaches to there at around eleven.

They stop the bicycle and both get down from the bicycle. Bomi pushes the bicycle with her while Chorong is carrying the basket.

They walk into the park side by side and Chorong looks around the park to choose a place.

" There!! There!! There!!! "

She points to a place under a big tree and jumps up and down a little in excitement. Bomi smiles at the cute side of Chorong and she immediately agree to the leader.

" Let's go."

They walk to there and Bomi stands the bicycle under the tree. Chorong pulls out a cloth in the basket and she puts it on the ground.

" Come and sit here, Bomi-ya."

" Yes. Unnie."

Chorong pulls out the food she had made for them and she placed it in the middle.

" Are you hungry, Bomi-ya?? "

" Of course. I am hungry 24/7."

Bomi answers and she sits across Chorong.

Chorong opens the lunch boxes and Boni's eyes widen.

" Unnie, they are so many. And they look delicious."

" Have a bite."

Chorong said and she picks up her chopstick and she takes a kimbap. She then hands it to Bomi making the younger girl surprised.

" Unnie?? "

" What are you doing??? Say ahhhh."

" Ahh."

She widely opens and gladly takes the food. Chorong is laughing secretly to Bomi's cuteness. She never thinks that she will enjoys to stay by this annoying and energetic member. Now she really enjoys to be with Bomi alone.

" Unnie, ahhh."

" I don't want to. Eat yourself."

Chorong said as she is so shy to take the food from Bomi. But the younger girl doesn't give up easily.

" Come on, unnie. Eat it. Please eat it if you like me."

Bomi said invlountarily and both of them froze when they realise what Bomi has said.

Chorong's face red and Bomi becomes nervous. She bites her lip as she is now afraid of Chorong angry at her.

" Unnie, I mean... "

" Shut up."

Chorong said and she leans forward to take the food that Bomi offers, making the younger girl to surprised.

" What are you looking at??? Eat it."

" Yes. Yes. Yes unnie."

Bomi answers immediately and she eats all the food happily. Chorong is looking lovingly at Bomi and she continues to eat her food too.

After they have eaten the food, they decide to go for a walk.

" Unnie, what is this?? "

Bomi points to nowhere and asks Chorong making the leader frowns.

" What is what?? "

" Ummm?? No. I have seen this kind of scenes in dramas. The lovers will go on a date and they walk around. And one of them points to nowhere and shows the other. Then the other will nod and they whisper into each other's ears. I really love this kind of scenes. They are so romantic."

Bomi said and Chorong laughes at the cute stupid girl.

" Yah!! Who said we are going on a date?? "

" Ummm??? We are not?? "

Boni asks her while her happy face changes to a sad one.

" I think we are on a date."

Bomi whispers and Chorong feels bad for her. So she suddenly points to nowhere.

" Bbom-ah, look!! "

Bomi follows her index finger but sees nothing.

" Wae, unnie?? "

" See!!! The people!! "

Chorong said while she is still pointing and hopping on her feet. Bomi understands what the older girl is trying to do so she follows.

" Oh, right. Yes. People."

She then leans towards Chorong and she whispers into her ear.

" Unnie, what are you doing?? "

Chorong smiles and she whispers back.

" If you say this is a date, let's be a date then. Don't you like it??? "

Bomi smiles like an idiot and she nods furiously.

" Of course. I like it. "

" Then let's go."

Chorong said as she links her arm to Bomi. Bomi feels she is throws to the sky. She feels her feet is not touching to the ground anymore.

She looks around the park and she sees many couples. She is satisfied herself as she hopes everyone will think that they are one of the couples too.

She is so so so happy. They walk around the park. They walks across the wooden bridge in the middle of the park. They take many photos together. Sometimes, they link arms.

It feels like heaven. After they have tired, they return back to the tree and Bomi lies down on her stomach while she is watching the photos they have just taken.

" Unnie. They are so cute."

" Really??? Let me see."

Chorong said while she climbs onto Bomi and she looks over Bomi's shoulder.

Bomi is nearly to drop her phone as she is so surprised by the sudden contact.

There is no space between them. Chorong's front parts are all connecting to her back. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bomi thinks she can die off due to excitement and happiness. Chorong removes Bomi's hair to one side and she moves upwards so that she can see the phone screen.

" Bomi-ya. What are you doing??? Change to another picture."

" Ummm. Oh, yes. Yes."

Bomi shakily answers and she flips to another photo. She doesn't know what she is doing as her whole mind is clouded with Chorong.

Bomi can't never forget this day. This will be the happiest day of her life. It becomes a perfect date for Bomi when Chorong hugs her waist and leans on her back while they return home with their bicycle.

 

But they still don't know that it is just the calm before storm.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 


"  Five   Six   Seven   Eight-    End."

They end their choreograph and they stand back. Nana unnie nods and she smiles happily.

" Imm. Not bad. 75% is perfect."

" Yes. This becomes better."

" Ah, Nana unnie, we have -"


*  Bumb  *


At that time, the door is opened with force and eight people who look like bodyguards as they are wearing black outfits and black glasses enter. Behind them, the Principle Huhgak enters.

" This room. Please enters."

" Yes."

The man who enter together with Huhgak is about 6ft tall and he is so smart and stylish whith his gray suit. His straight and sharp eyes indicate that he is a strict person. And he seems he will not change his mind easily if he once decides.

" Appa?? "

" Huh?? "

They all turn to look at Yookyung in surprise. But Yookyung is just staring at the man with wide eyes.

" Appa how you - "

" I don't want to say much, honey. Come with me."

" But appa - "

" Hong Yookyung!! Let's go."

That man said with a firm tone. He is not using an angry tone or scolding one. But he is just using a firm and cold tone so that Yookyung has nothing to say.

" Take the Miss."

" Yes, Sir. Miss, please come with us."

Two black men grabs Yookyung and they take her out from the room. That man turns towards Nana and he said.

" Teacher??? "

" Yes. Yes, I am."

" I am Yookyung's father. I live in America as my works are there. I am so busy that I can't come back to Korea that often. But Yookyung said she wants to stay here so I let her."

" She is the only one daughter so she is a little spoilt. She attends this school without my permission. So I will just take her back to America. I have already talked with the Principle about transfer. I want to inform you."

" Yes. But when will you take Yookyung back??? "

" Today. We are leaving to America today."

" Yes. I understand."

" I am so sorry to you, teacher."

" It's ok."

" Then I will take my leave."

" Yes."

Mr.Hong leaves the room proudly. Huhgak follows him quickly. When they look outside, they saw many black cars parking not far from. The driver opens the car door for him and they go out from the school.

" Wow. Yookyung's father is so cool."

" Leave that cool aside. Now what will we do?? "

" Shall we continue with only six?? "

" No. Apink is not complete without Yookyung."

" Then what shall we do??? "

At that time, a knock is heard again and After school enters.

" What are you doing here unnie??? "

" We want to give this invitarion."

" What invitation?? "

" Our promotion press show for our new mini album. Come all of you. Tomorrow 10:00am."

" Yes. We will be. We will be there."

They said and After school members leave the room. They can't even properly ask them about the album as they are so down at that moment.

And they too fail to notice a strange look on Bomi who is looking at the invitation card with blank eyes.