Kitty

THE IDOL HUNT

Naeun slowly opens her eyes as the sun lights fall onto her face from the window. She looks around and saw no one in the room.

She rubs her eyes with the back of her palm and gets up from the bed. When she is done with the morning works, she goes out to find her beloved girlfriend.

" Eunji-ya??? Eunji-ya??? "

She calls for Eunji but there is no sign of Eunji in the house.

" I should check her room."

She said and she opens the door of Eunji and Namjoo. She enters and looks to the bed. Eunji is nowhere but she saw Namjoo sleeping on her bed while her night pant is a little down from her waist.

Naeun quickly pulls up the pant and she slaps Namjoo.

" Aish, this girl. Why she always has to show her ?? "

But Namjoo moves closer to her pillow and she continues sleeping. Naeun frowns as she can't find Eunji.

She walks down back to downstairs and joins Bomi and Yookyung who are sitting on the couch and watching TV.

" Hi, Naeun. It is still early and you wake up?? "

" It is a rare case."

" Shut up and tell me where my Eunji is."

" Eunji?? She is out for her morning exercise."

" Is she really need to go out everyday??? "

" Yeah. She has her own reason."

" What reason?? "

Naeun said and Yookyung and Bomi look at each other. They have to bring out the jealous Naeun.

" Actually, Naeun-na. We really don't want to tell you about it but you should know. Eunji has a partner to do exercise together."

" What??? "

" Yes. I heard she is a young lady who has y curves and more way too much beautiful than you."

" And I heard that she has long legs and a hot body. "

" Eunji unnie likes her soooo much."

" And the result is she always goes out to have morning exercise with her."

" And- wait. Where's Naeun?? "

They stop when Naeun is no longer beside them. She is already at the door and now about to go out.

Bomi laughs at Naeun.

" She is really a jelousy queen."

" Yeah. We still haven't told her that unnie has a wife. Hee hee."

Then they give high-five to each other. On the other hand, Naeun is fuming with anger and she walks out to the place where she heard that Eunji usually goes.

" I know she will do this kind of things. She is really a horrible person who says sweet words in front of me and do whatever she wants at my back."

She said to herself and she finally reaches to the place. It is filled with people who come to do morning exersise.

" Where is she??? "

Naeun looks around and she spots a certain small girl beside a super hot lady. They are laughing together while doing exercise. Naeun's face becomes darken.

" So Bomi unnie and Hong Yookyung are not lying."

She said to herself and she walks towards them. The two don't see her as they are now running back to somewhere. Naeun has also to run so that she will not lose the two.

" I hate cheating people."

She said when she saw that y unnie slaps on Eunji's shoulder. Eunji is making cute faces to make that unnie laugh.

Finally they stop and Naeun can reach to them.

" Ok. I will clear things today."

Naeun said to herself and she walks towards there.

" Naeun-na?? "

Eunji is surprised when she sees Naeun in front of her. She quickly pulls Naeun towards her but Naeun jerks her hand.

" Wae Naeun-na??? "

" You know wae."

" Ummm??? "

Naeun said and Eunji frowns as she doesn't understand a thing. Naeun is about to shout at the y lady when another beautiful goddess appears in front of her and wipes her forehead with a towel.

" Sicababy, where are you going??? "

" I am going to take some mineral water from the car. Sorry."

They share a deep kiss in front of them making Naeun's eyes to widen. What is happening???

But before she can say anything, the beautiful goddess like lady bows to her.

" Hello."

" Yes. Hello."

" Eunji-ya, won't you introduce us??? "

The unnies said and Eunji nervously rubs the back of her neck.

" Hee hee. Of course, I will. Naeun-na, this is Yuri unnie and her wife, Sica unnie. Unnies, this is my girlfriend, Son Naeun."

" We have seen you in TV. But you are more beautiful in person."

" Thanks you."

Naeun shyly said while she is hiding her face in her hair. Yulsic smiles at the cute young couple in front of them.

" What are you doing here Naeun-na??? "

" Umm?? Me?? I- "

Naeun doesn't know how to answer. How she can say in front of Yulsic that she is here because she heard that Eunji is cheating on her with Yuri.

" Bomi unnie and Hong Yookyung must have tricked me."

She whispers to herself but unfortunately, Eunji hears her.

" What you just say Naeun-na??? "

" What I said??? I say nothing."

Naeun turns around to hide her face.

" Don't lie to me, Naeun-na. You are a bad liar. Tell me."

" No."

" Are you jealous of me, right??? "

" Omo. How did you know??? "

" Ha ha ha ha. That's all written on your face. Ha ha ha."

" Ahh, you are so mean. You make me embrassed in front of new people."

Naeun said while pouting and she walks away from them in embrassement. Eunji raises her eyebrows as she doesn't understand the suddenly shy girl.

" What are you doing??? Follow her."

" Umm?? Oh, right. I am going."

Eunji said and she waves at Yulsic. She then runs after Naeun who is now pretending to be mad so that Eunji will make her smile again.

Jessica hugs Yuri by waist and she rests her head on the taller girl's shoulder.

" Seobang, aren't they cute??? "

" We were more cute at their age. Hee hee."

" Aish~ Stop cheesy."

" Wae?? You always love the cheesy Yuri."

" Immm."

" Come on. Let's go. We have to go to work."

" Ok."

They then walk back to their car while holding onto each others.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


Yookyung is walking alone in the street to buy some tobuki, the food that she enjoys most in this country.

" Aish, it has been a week that I smell that scents. Korean breeze."

She said to herself and continues to walk in the street. At that time, she saw a girl who is sitting at the bus-stop and looking sad as ever.

She immediately remembers who she is.

" Kitty??? "

She whispers and about to go to her own way but something invisible is pulling her back.

" Should I check on her?? "

She said to herself and walks to the girl. The girl looks up her when she feels a figure is standing in front.

" Hello, Kitty. What are you doing here??? "

She asks but the girl doesn't answer. But she looks away from her. Yookyung sits beside her and asks her again.

" Yah!! Kitty!! Are you pretending that you don't know me??? Huh?? Wae?? Tell me something."

She tries to make the girl to speak but the girl still refuses to. She looks around and she notices that the Kitty plushie is nowhere to be seen.

" Where is your toy, babygirl??? "

She asks but the girl pouts and still ignores her.

" Why don't you answer my question?? Ahhh. I know. You are a mute. Right??? "

" Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh "

" Yah!! Why are you crying?? "

Yookyung is afraid when the girl suddenly cries loudly and gaining everyone's attention at the bus-stop.

" Wahhhhhhhhh. Waaaahhhhh."

" Hey. Don't cry like this. I don't do you anything."

But the girl is crying passionately and loudly. Everyone is looking at Yookyung like a guilty person and she decides to leave here as soon as possible.

" Yah, Kitty. Get up. Let's get out from here. It's so embrassing."

She said and she pulls the girl away from here. The girl is still sobbing while she is following Yookyung's pull.

Yookyung is so embrassed with her so she is walking really fast to reach to somewhere.

" Come on. Come on."

Finally they end up sitting at a small shop at the side of a street. The kitty is still crying but she is not that loud. Yookyung sighs.

" Here. Wear it."

She gives her coat to the girl. The girl takes it and she wears it but said nothing.

" What happened to you kitty??? "

" Ajjuma. Two tobuki please."

She said while she is ignoring Yookyung. Yookyung rolls her eyes but the girl is still ignoring her and she is waiting excitingly for the food.

" Here the food come!!! "

She said while happily clapping and starts to eat up the dish.

" Hmmm. So delicious."

" Yah!! I am asking you."

" Hong Yookyung, stop being talkative and eat. They are so daebak."

" You are so weird."

Yookyung said but she joins the girl and they eat all the food. The girl jumps up from the seat.

" Pay it. And let's go."

" Where?? "

" Molla. Come on."

She pulls Yookyung from the seat with both of her hands and Yookyung has to leave the money on the table.

" Yah!! Slow down."

" No!! "

She keeps pulling her until they reach to a shooting game shop.

" What are we doing here??? "

" I lost my kitty today on the bus so you have to get me one back."

" What!!! "

" Please~~~ "

The girl said and she pulls Yookyung back and forth. Yookyung has to agree with her as she can't deny the cute kitty in front of her. She sighs and asks the owner of the shop.

" Ajjushi, how can I get that huge kitty??? "

" If you can shoot down all the balloons, you can have it."

" Ok."

She gives him the money and aims the gun at the balloons.

* bum  bum  bum  bum  bum *

" Awww, one missed. "

Yookyung said while she is disappointed with herself. She shakes her head and asks the man again.

" Can I shoot for another round??? "

" No. No. Ajjusshi, what will we have now?? "

" That panda plushie."

He said and hands them a panda plushie which is not too small or too big. The girl happily takes it.

" Thanks you, ajjushi."

She bows to him and walks away with her new toy. Yookyung is left there for a few seconds but she then wakes up from her thoughts and ran after the girl.

" Yah!! Wait for me!! "

She said and she stands beside the girl. The girl looks at her with a wide smile and she raises her eyebrows.

" Are you that happy to have this??? "

" Yes. Very."

She answers and hugs the plushie lovingly. Yookyung can't help but smiles at the cute girl.

" Wait, Hong Yookyung."

She said and jumps in front of Yookyung which makes Yookyung to stop.

" Yes?? "

" Your shoelace."

She said and sit down suddenly in front of Yookyung, making Yookyung to widen her eyes.

" What are you doing??? "

But the girl is re-tying the shoelace for Yookyung. The passing by people are looking at them.

" Look. The girl is so caring."

" Yes. They are so sweet."

Yookyung's face red because of the girl. The girl then stands up but she is unbalanced and about to fall down.

" Ahhhh. Ahhh."

" Yah!! Be careful!! "

" If you have been walking the whole day, you feet will be hurt too."

" Walking the whole day??? Why?? "

" I left the kitty on the bus and I search it on every bus that has the same number."

" Awww. This is because of your own mistake. Why you have to forget it??? Are you a grandma??? Huh??? "

" Yah!! I am seriously talking to you."

" I know. I know."

Yookyung said and she sits down in front of the girl.

" Get on."

" What??? "

" Get on my back. I will send you home."

" Are you serious??? "

" Get on before I change my mind."

" OK!!! "

The girl said happily and she hops on her back. Yookyung slowly gets up and the girl pulls her hair.

" Ahhhhhh. It hurt. It hurt. Yah!!! Release my hair!! "

" Sorry. I was afraid. Hee hee. Is it better?? "

She said while she hugs Yookyung by the neck.

" Better."

They then retrace back.

" Where have you been??? I didn't see you around these days."

" I was taken back to America by my father. He knows that I am attending art school so he forced me to transfer. But Bomi unnie came and saved me."

" Awww. Then he knew you are a big liar??? Ha ha. But my Bomi unnie is the best. She is like the knight in shining aroma."

The girl teases her and Yookyung frowns.

" Yah!! You really are Bomi unnie's fan?? "

" Yep."

" Then why are you sticking around me??? "

" I'm not. You are the one who is sticking around me."

" Kitty. What is your real name??? "

" Why I have to tell my name to a stranger?? "

" I have done many things for you but you think we still are strangers??? "

" Yes."

" Then don't tell me. I don't want to know either."

" Ok."

She said and Yookyung shakes her head. The girl told her the direction of her house and they reach there after about twenty minutes.

Yookyung looks at the big mansion and she lowers her body so that the girl can jump down.

" Is this your house?? "

" Yes."

" Mine is three street from here. We are close neighbours."

" Who cares."

The girl said and Yookyung rolls her eyes. That kid is really a brat. She opens the door by herself and enters the house.

Yookyung turns around and she walks back to her house.

 

One step

 


Three steps

 

 

Five steps

 


" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

Yookyung turns around to see the girl with the panda plushie in her hand. Yookyung waits for her to say something.

" Jiyoung."

" What??? "

" Kang Jiyoung. My name is Kang Jiyoung."

She said and waves at Yookyung. Then she disappers again in the house. Yookyung turns back again. And she whispers.

" Kang Jiyoung. You are Kang Jiyoung."

She remembers the cuteness of the girl and she smiles.

" But you are always Kitty for me."

She continues walking but she stops immediately when she remembers something.

" Ahhh, my coat!!! Why she always have to take my things??? "

She said to herself.