I hate you

THE IDOL HUNT

A mansion which is built like a mansion.....

In this mansion, the three daughters of the Korea No.1 Lee family, Lee Chaerin, Lee Yura and Lee Hyeri are living happily together.

Today, all three sisters are staying at home and they are doing as they like.

Yura is making tea for everyone. Hyeri and Chaerin are playing games in their playing room.

While Yura is entering into the playing room with the tea cups, Hyeri's Sasuke can knock down Chaerin's Naruto.

" Yes!!! Yes!!! "

" Aish~~~ "

" You can't defeat me, Chaerin unnie. Ha ha ha."

" Shut up. Let's play another round."

" Stop now. Have a tea, will ya?? "

" Yes. Yes. I'm not playing."

" Yah!! Lee Hyeri!! Don't cheat."

" No, I don't. This is called Stop At the Win. And Yura unnie is telling us to have the tea. So I will not play anymore. Ha ha."

" Yes, Chaerin unnie. Let's stop for now."

" Aish!! You two!! You will die if I hit your head."

Chaerin said angrily and she walks to their table. Hyeri follows her from behind.

" But Chaerin unnie, I am much taller than you and how you will hit me on my head??? Hmm?? "

" You are dying!!! "

" Ahhhhh. Yura unnie!! Help!! "

" Hey. Hey. Stop running around in the house. Now, sit."

" You are saved because of Yura."

" Ha ha. Whatever."

Hyeri shows her tongue to Chaerin while she is hiding behind Yura. Yura shakes her head while she put the cups on the triangle shaped table of theirs.

This table is surrounded by three couches which are in green, yellow and magenta colours.

They sit down on their own seats and have tea while they are enjoying their own moment by talking out random things.

" Chaerin unnie, is it ok to follow sister-in-law??? "

" No, it isn't ok. They don't come to school as they are busy for the Idol Hunt. And I don't want to follow to their house. I am afraid that she thinks me as a stalker."

" Immm. Yeah. You are right."

" Ahh. Yura-ya. That Gong Minzy tried to bully you, right??? "

" Ummm?? "

" I heard that she dares to touch my sister."

" No, unnie. Hyeri is just misunderstanding. Minzy is always like this. She likes to tell above on others. We are using to it as we have been friends for years. But Hyeri got into the way and that's all."

" And now what?? "

" What?? Minzy doesn't see me as a friend anymore. And she doesn't talk to me anymore."

" Whatttttttttt??? She dares to stay without talking to my unnie???? "

" Hey, hey. Leave it, Hyeri-ya. I will tell to daddy to stop all the things that we sponsored for their family when he calls me this time."

" Yep. That's good."

" No. It's not good. Don't do anything crazy again, Chaerin unnie. And Hyeri, stop putting fuels to the fire. Chaerin unnie does everything you said. It's me who have to deal with her. Please let me handle my own things."

" Aish~~ Then leave it."

" I want to give her a lesson."

" Ahh, Yura unnie, what will you do for the voting??? "

" Hmm?? I don't know. Minzy does it herself."

" You are a team and you even don't know about it?? "

" She said she and her mommy will take care and we let them. "

" That shows she has no team spirit. The kind of person like Minzy should be debut as a solo singer. She is not suitable for a group."

" Immm. I worked with Apink at Level 3. They may not be good like professional. But they have teamwork. And they work together, play together, eat together, they always do everything together. They are the real girl group ever. Fame is not important. Real friendship is the most needed one here."

Hyeri said and Yura is listening to her with a wide mouth. She feels jealous to the juniors' group.

And she also want to have a happy group like Apink. Angella is a famous girls in school but they are not happy of being in the group.


*  Phone ringing  *


" Ahhh, Sojin unnie is calling me. Hello??? "

While Hyeri is talking on the phone, Chaerin is asking Yura about Amber who seems she is interested in Eunji too.
 
When she is finished, Yura asks.

" What did she say?? "

" Awww. She is telling me to come to the meeting of the new drama."

" Tell her to come and visit us. I will cook specially for her."

" Arasso. I will tell her. Now I'm going."

" Really?? I will go now, too. I have to go practise."

" You guys are leaving me alone at home."

" Watch the house, then, Chaerin unnie."

" Of course. WHAT!!!!!! "

Chaerin Lee understands what Hyeri said and her anger brusts out.

" You dare to say me as a dog??? "

" Ha ha ha. Catch me if you can."

Hyeri laughs and she runs down to the downstairs by the stairs and CL follows her. Yura watches lovingly to her sisters who are now running around the house.

 

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


Apink members are having a meeting with Lizzy and Nana in the practise room.

" What we will do about the voting thing??? "

" We have something to do for the attention of the fans."

" Yes."

" Then what about singing on the road??? "

" Don't talk scences like dramas. I have seen this in Dream High."

" Then what we will do??? "


*  phone ringing  *


" Sorry. I have to answer."

Yookyung apologize to the others and she walks out from the room. She slides the green line and answers the call.

" Yes, kitty??? "

" Hong Yookyung!! Help me!! "

" Kitty-ya!! Wae?? "

" Hong Yookyung!! I'm... I'm... "

" Kitty-ya, where are you?? What happened?? "

" Hong Yookyung.... "

" Kitty-ya?? Where are you?? "

" Play... playground."

" Arasso. I will be there soon."

Yookyung is so worried for the kitty so she can't even tell the members. She run out from the house and runs to the playground as fast as she can.

She reaches to the playground within a few minutes and she looks around the playground.

" Kitty-ya??? "

She is covered with sweats. She can't even think of what if something happened her kitty. She calls her again but the kitty doesn't show herself.

Yookyung becomes panic and she is about to dial to her when a pair of hands cover her eyes.

" Guess who??? "

Yookyung is frozed by the voice. She holds on the hands and roughly removes it from her eyes.

She then turns around to face the Kitty. Jiyoung is taken a back by Yookyung's roughness.

But Yookyung is glaring her with red eyes.

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung! Wae?? "

Jiyoung tries to ease the tension of the atmosphere as Yookyung is silent and glaring at her.

" Kang Jiyoung."

She said coldly. Jiyoung is suddenly afraid of Yookyung's coldness.

" Wa... wae?? "

" Kang Jiyoung, you think it is a joke?? "

" Yes? "

" Are you kidding me?? How fast I have to run here because of you??? "

" Yah! Hong Yookyung! It's just a small joke."

" A small joke?? You call is as a small joke?? I was so worried about you. And I think my heart is going to explore because of you."

" But- "

" You are always like this. You do everything you like without thinking for others."

" Hong Yookyung! Why are you angry??? "

" I am angry?? Yes. I am. I am angry. I am angry because of you."

Yookyung shouts at Jiyoung's face and the later becomes sad because of her.

" Hong Yookyung. I am just calling you to give this coffee. Remember??? I stole one from you at the first time we meet."

She said and hands her the coffee in her hand. Yookyung is staring her for a few seconds and then she roughly jerks the coffee to the ground.

" Hong Yookyung!!! What are you doing??? "

" As you see."

" Yah! You make me scared."

" And you make me more scary than ever. You can exchange all my worries with a single coffee??? "

" Hong Yookyung. If you continues yelling at me, I will not meet you anymore."

She said and Yookyung nods.

" Fine. Then let's not meet anymore. I don't want to meet someone like you. I don't have a friend like you."

" What? "

" You are a selfish and spoilt girl who only looks at for yourself. I am so wrong to think you as a good and understanding friend."

" Are you really telling the truth??? "

" Yes. Don't call me anymore. I don't want to see your face again."

Yookyung said and she turns around to leave the playground. Jiyoung follows and she holds onto Yookyung's hand.

" Hong Yookyung. Are you really talking??? Do you hate me??? "

Jiyoung is near to cry and Yookyung looks at the girl with the red eyes. She stares at the girl for a few seconds and she slowly holds on Jiyoung's hand.

" Kang Jiyoung "

She said and she slowly removes the hand which is grabbing her hand.

" Yes. I hate you. I hate to be builled by you. I hate to have worried because of you."

" Hong Yookyung~ "

Jiyoung whispers and now she is nearly to cry. She looks at Yookyung with pleading eyes but Yookyung is too angry to see that.

" I really hate you, Kang Jiyoung."

She said and leaves the playground. Jiyoung is looking at Yookyung's back and she is crying now.

She knelt down onto the ground and she cries really hard. She can't believe that Hong Yookyung really said to her like this.

She thinks Yookyung cares for her and always does whatever she wants. And Hong Yookyung never talks her even with a firm tone.

But this time, she shouts at her and also treats her roughly. This is the first time Hong Yookyung said to her like this.

And Jiyoung understands that Hong Yookyung really means it. Hong Yookyung really hates her now.

 

 


Hong Yookyung hates her.

 

 

 

Hong Yookyung hates her.

 

 

 

She is so afraid this all the time and now her nightmare comes true.

 

 

Her love for a long time, Hong Yookyung, hates her now.

 

 

Kang Jiyoung is so down at that moment. For her, Hong Yookyung is her life. Her world. Now Yookyung left her and there is no life for her.


She is left only with her lifeless body.

 


Kang Jiyoung is over without her Yookyung.