My J

THE IDOL HUNT

" Our turn will be soon."

" Yeah."

" We are no.4. The Idol Hunt is still not even started."

" When it will start?? "

" 10:00 am."

" Then it will be start soon."

At that time, the door opened and Minzy with the newly straight hair enters. Amber turns towards her while she is doing her make-up and asks her.

" Where have you been, Minzy-ya??? "

" To the audience."

" Audience?? "

Hyuna who is sitting beside them joins the conversation. Sunghwa and Yura who has changend their outfits are too listening to thembas they also wonder where Minzy has been all the time.

" I went to them to talk."

" What talk??? "

" Aish, you guys, come on. In this school, 50% is our fans and 50% is after school's fans."

" Then??? "

" Then I go to talk to our fans."

" How?? "

" Like this. Aham aham. Hello everyone. I am the leader of Angella. You guys are here to cheer for Idol Hunt Level 1, right??? As all of you expected, both Angella and After school tried our best. But we need one thing."

" That's the clapping of our fans. If you only give this clapping and cheering only for Angella and After school, we will be very thankful to you. If you don't cheer for other groups and only cheer us, we will present you with the signed stuffs of Angella and After school when Level 1 is over. I said to them like this."

" Minzy-ya, is it ok to do this??? "

" It is so so so ok. Hyuna, you should stop being good to everyone. Competation also needs psyco software like this."

" What about After school??? Will they agree??? "

" Yep. I have to tell them."

" I will come with you."

" Ok."

Minzy agrees and Yura quickly stands up to follow her.

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

*  knock  knock  knock  *

" Come in "

When the door opened, Raina who is wearing a wig enters into the room while she is furious with anger. She is wearing a black feathery long coat.

" Awww, Raina senior."

" Unnie, what are you doing here??? "

" I am here to check on my sister."

Raina said while she is looking around the room.

" Wow. Your costumes are so awesome."

" I did them."

Nana quickly runs towards Raina and explains. But before she can say any further, Raina ignores her and looks at Yookyung's outfit with an envious look.

" Yes, Teacher Im. Wait. Your costume is so beautiful. Look at me. I am so pitiful."

She said. Yookyung tied her short hair and she is wearing a blue and white which are mixed in balance and hangibga sword at her waist.

Hayoung looks at her sister from head to toe and asks her.

" What are you going to do, unnie??? "

" We have to combine with Angella and she chooses Boys over Flowers."

" F4??? "

" Then you will be Gu Jongpyo?? "

" Yes. Minzy is so crazy about F4."

" You can always refuse her."

" If I refuse, we will find difficulties as we are only four. We can't make a proper play with only four. So we combined with them. Who knows she will choose F4?? She is really a crazy fan. So we have to agree. But what is she?? "

Raina said while she is pointing to Eunji who is wearing a rectangular tree-shaped box and holding two branches in her hand.

Everyone laughs at Human tree Eunji and Hayoung explains Raina.

" Today, Eunji unnie will be in four roles. As a tree, a rock, a bush and a candlestick."

" Is it needed to show her face?? "

" Raina senior, I have my own reason."

Eunji said while she is walking like a crab to Raina.

" I tried to take roles like the others but I can't even say a line without laughing so I end up taking roles which is no need to talk."

Eunji is so angry as she has to wear like this. So Raina has to change the topic so quickly.

" What about the others?? "

" Yookyung unnie is Romeo. Namjoo unnie is Juliet. We will be the others characters and we have to take two or three characters for each."

" That's so great."

" Raina unnie, what's your characters??? "

Bomi asks and Raina frowns.

" Only you want to know. I will tell- "

* Bumm *

At that time, the door is opened and Namjoo enters the room while she is flaming with anger.

" Namjoo-ya, what happened?? "

" Don't ask me. I met with a fool."

" A fool??? "

" Yes. A proud crazy blind ajjuma with a sunglasses."

" Oh, little sister. Forget it."

" Yes. Don't think about it."

They try to console Namjoo as she is important role today.

" Namjoo-ya, we have no time to be angry about some psycho. Right??? "

* bummmm *

At that time, the door is opened again and two guests who are not invited enter. Minzy is crossing her arms and she talks directly to Raina.

" What are you doing here, Raina??? "

" I - "

" You didn't come to us but you are going to that no-standard-brats??? Huh??? I am asking you. Raina~~~ "

She is curious about who Raina is talking to and she saw Hayoung. Minzy looks at her from head to toe and she recognizes her.

" Oh, I am wondering who it is. And that's you are, Ugly girl. What play are you going to perform??? Seems you are going to make an antique one. Your play will be no good if you are performing. Kekke kekke kekke."

" Let's stop, Minzy-ya."

" Shut up, Yura."

" Minzy-ya."

" It's ok, Yura unnie. I will talk with Minzy senior."

Apink members are surprised when they heard a sharp and firm tone from Hayoung. Namjoo quickly moves closer to her and she holds onto the younger girl's hand. Hayoung feels sone courages are flowing into her body.

She faces Minzy with confidences. She is not alone anymore. She has her members. She has people who loves her and who stands together with her. She has not to afraid of Minzy.

Minzy smirks.

" You become so brave, ugly girl."

" Stop now, Minzy senior. You are too out of your line. I am just listening to you because I don't want to fight with you. Let me clear one thing, I am neither afraid of someone who can be proud because of parents' money and power nor respect to you. I dare to challenge you to compete in Idol Hunt ."

Minzy is now breathing really fast as she is too angry to speak. Her face becomes red and her body is tremble.

Then she points her index finger to Hayoung's face and said one word by word.

" You will have to pay for the words you said today. You will regret later."

Then she went out from the room. Yura bows to them in an apologitic way and she quickly follows Minzy. Chorong smiles and she rubs the maknae's back.

" You did very well, maknae."

" Yes. She deserves it."

" Yep."

Hayoung didn't say a word but she just smile.

And they are sure that they will have to try very hard for Idol Hunt. Minzy will definitely give them super hard times.

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 


" Why everyone didn't listen to me??? "

Nana said and she is walking out from the room. She is carrying the bags of the kids.

" Why they always choose Lizzy and not me?? "

She said while pouting.

" Ahhh, ahhh, ahhhh, no... no... no... ahhhhhhhhhh "

She unbalaced all of a sudden and the bags in her hands are droped onto the floor.

" Aish, why everything is ruined like this??? "

She said to herself and and picks up the things back.

" What is that book??? "

She notices a book from Naeun's bag which so looks like a diary book. And her curious mind wakes up all of a sudden.

" Diary means they are the secrets bank of a person. Is it good to peek my student's secrets??? But she is my student anyway. I have to.know all about her and correct her if she does something wrong."

Nana talks to herself and she opens the book.

" Immmm, all drawings???  Not interesting. Wait. What is this?? "

Naeun drew landscape of a tree in every page but near at the end of of the book, she started writing a diary.

" My J, she is my crush since I entered this school. I never think of I can close to her one day."

She reads the passage and wonder who is that J.

" She is so pretty like ever. Her smile is so perfect. I am glad as she doesn't seem to by annoyed by my presence."

Nana raised one of her eyebrows.

" But that someone beside her is so so so annoying. She is always sticking around to my J. How can I kick her out away from my J so that I can have an alone time with her???? "

Nana widens her eyes.

" Wait??? I guess I know whom Naeun is interested now."

She continues reading that passage.

" My J, she is so flawless. She is so pretty. And she is so funny, too. I automatically smile up when she is around. This one month together with her is like a dream for me. My J is really an angel for me."

The letter is ended there. But Nana's thoughts are just started.

" Wait, let's think for a while. She said the one she likes has someone beside her. And she referrs her J as she is pretty, flawless and funny."

She pauses.

" And that someone has a J in her name."

She covers with her palm.

" I have my Lizzy honey. I am pretty, more than flawless and I am sometimes funny, too. And my real name is Im Jinah. Jinah has a J. "

She widens her eyes to her conclusion.

" So Naeun is in love with me??? "

She said while pointing to herself.

" That's so impossible. But she is only a young girl. She can have a crush on me who is sooooo beautiful. Immmm, it's too hard to handle a kid."

She said and sighs.

" I can understand her mind. It will be very hard for her to control her feelings. Oh, poor Naeun. But I am her teacher so I have to correct her. It is so wrong to like a teacher."

She said to herself.

" And I have my own Lizzy honey. How can I cheat on her for a kid?? My whole heart is full with Lizzy honey so that I can never love a person anymore. I have to explain to Naeun. "

She said while putting the book back to Naeun's bag.

" But it will be so cruel for Naeun. This must be her first love and I have to break her heart. She will suffer a lot. But it is better than waiting for me. Imm, I have to talk to her after the Idol hunt. I hope she will move on quickly."

Nana said and she picks up all the things on the floor. And she walks back to the waiting room.

" Oh, Nana unnie. I am looking for you. Can you please help me with my costume?? It is weird."

Naeun said her while she is making a pouting face which looks so cute.

Nana widens her eyes when Naeun links her arm and pulls her into the closet.


No way!!!


She thinks. She has to do something with Naeun.

 

As Nana is so busy with her own thoughs, she fails to notice the blushing face of Naeun while Jung Eunji winks at her while she is joking around with her bestfriend, Bomi .