Replay 2014

THE IDOL HUNT

 

Flashback

 

 

Three years ago...

 

Replay 2014 December 1...

 

 

 

" Minah-sshi, the judges' comment is over now."

 

" Then it is the time to check the results."

 

" We will show the total score at once."

 

The two MCs look at each other.

 

 

 

" Hana..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Du..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sae..."

 

 

 

 

 

" Wait."

 

 

Suddenly a sharp and bold tone appears and stops them. Everyone is surprised because of this voice and whispers appear from here and there.

 

The MCs are also surprised, too. IU is the first one who reacted.

 

" What do you want to- "

 

" I have something to tell everyone."

 

Minzy said with more confirmed tone.

 

" I want to say it to everyone before we see the results."

 

" Minzy-sshi, you can tell it later. Now we have to- "

 

" No. I have to tell it now. Actually, I have to admit to everyone, to the fans, to the judges and to the members."

 

She pauses and inhales before she continues.

 

" This song, I am the Best, is not written by me. I bought this song form a composer long ago and I am just using it for the last level."

 

" Minzy-ya!! "

 

The whispers sound are covering the hall. Angella members are trying to stop her but Minzy continues her words.

 

" Angella members didn't know about it. I did many inappropriate things during these days as I want to be the winner so badly. But I think I am nearly to lose my friends because I only thought about my greediness and I wanted to be selfish at that time without thinking about others."

 

She then looks at her members and said one word by word.

 

" I want to anoounce in front of everyone. If this Idol Hunt is over, I will quit from Angella."

 

" Minzy!! "

 

" What are you talking about?? "

 

" Why you have to quit?? "

 

The members ask her but Minzy shakes her head.

 

" No. It's not. I am the person who is not deserved to be the leader of Angella. I didn't do anything for Angella. I only did for myself. I don't dare to show my face to you. So I will quit from Angella and go to Paris after this. I have told to my mommy, already."

 

" Minzy-ya~~ "

 

She smiles and looks at her friends.

 

" Whatever happened, you always are my best friends."

 

" Of course, we are."

 

" We never angry at you."

 

" We can find the lost Minzy back."

 

The Angella members said and Minzy is starting to cry.

 

" Chingu-ya~~~"

 

Minzy said and she is hugged by the members. Angella never showed this kind of their emotional side in front of public. But now, they can't think of their image anymore.

 

After about five minutes, they can calm down theirselves. And then, Minzy slowly walks to Hayoung.

 

" I'm sorry to call you as Ugly. I was too proud of myself and I bullied you a lot by using my parents powers. I'm so sorry. So please forgive me."

 

" It's ok."

 

" Thanks you. And you, too, Jung Eunji. I shouldn't fight with you. I gave you a lot of troubles."

 

" No. I was just thinking them as they are the push for us. We become more stronger because of you."

 

Minzy shakes hands with Eunji and she then turns towards Chorong.

 

" Leader, you are a great leader indeed. You came of from a small town. But you can lead the unknown and unseen persons and you can take them to here. I really acclaim you."

 

" I'm not that great."

 

" Yes, you are. I realised that I have to lose the ones who love me and the ones whom I love because of my selfishness during this one month when we were locked up in the dorm. "

 

" I really envy your group. You guys have team spirit inside every member's heart. You guys are unison. You guys love each other."

 

" Please continue to treasure the love and friendship between you guys. Don't be like the most idiot person like me and feeling regret. Arasso?? "

 

" Ok."

 

Minzy gives a big hug to Chorong and she rarely smiles to her. And then she walks back to her group.

 

Minah and IU don't know what to say as something which is not written in the script paper is happening. They look at each other and don't know what to say.

 

" I- I don't- I don't know what to say."

 

" Yes, IU-sshi."

 

" Ummmm. What about we see the results?? "

 

" Yes. This is the right thing to do. Hana..."

 

 

 

" Du..."

 

 

 

 

" Sae..."

 

 

 

They all are turning around to look at the projector. 

 

 

The heart beating sound is wapping around the hall again.

 

 

" Huh!!!!!!! "

 

 

 

 

" No way!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

 

 

 

 

 

                 Angella       Apink

 

Judges       39               37

Voting        41                45

 

Total           80                82

 

 

 

 

 

" Congratulation!!!!! "

 

They all are widen their eyes in disbelief.

 

" The winner of the fourteenth Idol Hunt is....."

 

The MCs start to shout and they don't have to say the name. The fans shouts their name by theirselves.

 

 

" A-PINK!!!!!!!!! "

 

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

 

The cheerings for them are like the strong storm. The first one they know is that they are embraced by Angella members and the MCs. 

 

They don't know what happened around them but before they can wake up from their daydream, they are dragged to front of the stage.

 

" Apink!! Apink!! Apink!!! "

 

They look around and everything they see are the fans who are cheering for them. 

 

" You did it!! You did it!! "

 

Nana unnie runs up onto the stage while she is shouting loudly. And after they have received the trophy and the flower and Idol Hunt champion cup, the ceremony is done perfectly.

 

" Apink!! Apink!! Apink!! "

 

Although they have come down from the stage, they still can hear the shouting from the fans. 

 

" Kids!! Kids!! "

 

Lizzy also runs towards them and they greet her with a warm hug. They can't believe thst they can become the winner. They can win over Angella.

 

" Congratulation!!! "

 

With the loud voice, Yuri and Jessica come to them to congratulate. They all are happy and greet everyone who come to them. But Yookyung is looking for someone in the crowd.

 

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

But at that time, she heard the familiar sound and turns around to see the Kitty with a Panda plushie in her hand.

 

" Jiyoung-na!!! "

 

Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

Jiyoung runs towards her and she jumps onto Yookyung. Yookyung holds onto her quickly and she tightly hugs her lover.

 

" Jiyoung-na. I miss you."

 

" Aww. I miss you, too. I think I am about to die because I miss you."

 

Jiyoung talks on her shoulder and she quickly moves backwards to kiss Yookyung's cheek.

 

" My Hong Yookyung is the best!!! "

 

She said, making everyone to smile. All Kang family members are also here. And they are looking at their youngest member with huge smiles on their faces.

 

Eunji looks around and she saw her friends with their lovers.

 

Chorong unnie is sitting on Bomi's lap and they are nearly to make out. Namjoo and Hayoung are holding hands and they are smiling at each other for no reason. 

 

And Eunji also wants to make skinship with her one and only Son Yeoshin so she pulls the younger girl who is teasing Yookyung and connects their lips.

 

" Ahhhhhh "

 

" Bo-ra!!! "

 

" Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Son Naeun!! "

 

The members' complaints are coming out but they don't care about them.

 

For tonight, they can be said that their dreams come true. And they will never forget that night.

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

Back to 2017

 

Apink first world tour in Taiwan, August

 

 

 

" Pink pandas!! Now the concert is near to end."

 

" Yes. We have a lot of fun together with you."

 

" And the reason why we can stand on this stage is because of you, pink pandas."

 

They said and the fans are shouting although they can barely understand Korean.

 

They are now taking a rest while talking to the fans after they have sung April 19. Hayoung said.

 

" Unnies, do you remember which month is this??? "

 

" August?? "

 

" And we have two members' birthdays in August."

 

" So??? "

 

Namjoo makes some ageyo and she enters into the back stage. And she comes back with a cart on which a huge cake is placed.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

The fans shout when they know that the Apink members will hold a birthday party here. And Bomi and Eunji, the birthday girls are also surprised as they don't know about the surprised party.

 

" Happy birthday!!! "

 

" Happy birthday!!! "

 

" Thanks you."

 

" Ohh, I'm tearing up."

 

Eunji said while she is pretending that she is sobbing. Bomi can't say anything as she is so surprised while she is covering with both of her plams.

 

Chorong explains them.

 

" This cake is made by the members. Well, Yookyung is the baker. But you remember about the first cake that she fed us at the first time we met?? Like always, her cake needed to be baked again so I made it twice of the time she said. "

 

Yookyung tries to catch Chorong but the oldest girl is running behind Hayoung and hiding there.

 

" Let's sing the birthday song!!! "

 

" Pink pandas, let's sing together!! "

 

They light up the candles and sing together.

 

" Happy birthday to you~~

 Happy birthday to you~~

 Happy birthday, dear Bomi~~

 Happy birthday~~~~ to you~

 

 ONE MORE TIME~~~

 

 Happy birthday to you~~

 Happy birthday to you~~

 Happy birthday, dear Eunji~~

 Happy birthday~~ to you~~ "

 

After that, they cut the cake together and feed it each other, to the fans. And they start to run around the stage as Eunji and Bomi are starting to wipe them with cakes. But at the end, they are the ones who get the cake on their face.

 

" Let's stop. Let's stop."

 

Namjoo said while Chorong and Naeun are busy to clean their girlfriends' faces.

 

" Yes. We have to sing the goodbye song."

 

" This one is from our latest album. It is called Like a Dream."

 

" Ohh, I love the lyrics."

 

" Yes. Please listen to the song, pandas."

 

They said and the music intro starts. The Apink members start to separate on the stages and they go to their respective places at the six corners while Chorong unnie is left in the middle.

 

[Chorong] 

Modeunge kkumigireul 

Modeunge da geojitmarigireul 

 

[Yookyung] 

Mianhadan mal jal jinaeraneun maldo 

Deoneun naege hajima 

 

([Hayoung] Algo isseo) [Naeun] Dashin oji anheul neo 

[Hayoung] Almyeonseodo) 

 

[Naeun] 

Geuraedo neol kidarilke 

 

[Bomi] 

Kkumgyeol cheoroem neoreul mannatgo 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom sarangeul haesseo 

Urideureui sarangeun 

Machi kkum cheoreom haengbokhaenneunde 

 

[Eunji] 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom naege natana 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom nal tteonagasseo 

Dashi naege dorawa 

Naneun yeogiseo neol kidaril teni 

 

[Namjoo] 

Jakku mogi meyeoseo 

Amu maldo hal suga eopseosseo 

 

[Bomi] 

Neoeui du nuni nal baraboji anhgo 

Gogaereul dollinikka  

 

[Chorong] Ajigeun nan) [Hayoung] Neoreul bonael su eopseo 

[Chorong] Ajikdo nan) 

 

[Hayoung] 

Neo ttaeme ulgo itjanha 

 

[Yookyung] 

Kkumgyeol cheoroem neoreul mannatgo 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom sarangeul haesseo 

Urideureui sarangeun 

Machi kkum cheoreom haengbokhaenneunde 

 

[Namjoo] 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom naege natana 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom nal tteonagasseo 

Dashi naege dorawa 

Naneun yeogiseo neol kidaril teni 

 

[Eunji] 

Anil georago da kkumirago 

Geureohke midgo shipeunde 

 

[Bomi] 

 Bogo shiptago neol saranghandago 

Naeui mam neoege malhago shipeo~ OOH 

 

[Eunji] oh~~~ 

 

[Naeun] 

Kkumgyeol cheoroem neoreul mannatgo 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom sarangeul haesseo 

Urideureui sarangeun 

Machi kkum cheoreom haengbokhaenneunde 

 

[Eunji] haengbokhaenneunde 

 

[Eunji] 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom naege natana 

Kkumgyeol cheoreom nal tteonagasseo 

Dashi naege dorawa 

Naneun yeogiseo neol kidarilke

 

 

They all are flowing into the ending part of Eunji and looking down to the fans. The fans are clapping loudest for today as this is the last. 

 

They hold onto each others' hands.

 

" Hana... Du... Sae... Thanks you very much!!! "

 

They said thanks you again and again. The whole hall is filled with pink panda logo, pink panda head so if they look down from the stage, it is like the pink ocean in front of their eyes.

 

" Thanks you so much!!! "

 

They said thanks you for the last time and go down from the stage. Kang Jiyoung who is waiting for them at the back stage runs towards them. Well, she is the personal designer of Yoon Bomi and Park Chorong.

 

 

And Yookyung, of course. The other fours are still Nana's. So she always comes oversea with them.

 

Nana and Lizzy also said them good job and they bow to them. But Eunji can't still leave the stage. She feels so special to look at the thousands of thousands fans in amazement.

 

If someone told her that she will the the main vocal of a famous K-pop idol group three years ago, she would definitely laugh at that person. But everything is happened like a dream.

 

 

" Eunji-ya, let's go."

 

Naeun calls her and she looks at to the friends who are waiting for her near the back stage.

 

They have been together for three years already. And they become a big family during this three years who can understand each other.

 

" Eunji-ya, come quickly. Yuri unnie and Nana unnie are waiting."

 

" Arasso."

 

Eunji shouts to them while she is running towards them with a smile.

 

She can stand here like this because of them. If they are not here, Jung Eunji will not be here.

 

One thing that is sure for her is that she has to take many success in the future together with the members. But she surely knows that if the seven of them are together, they can easily pass everything that they will have to face in the future.

 

 

 

Apink is sailing in the sea of success now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                     - The End -

 

 

A/N  :  How do you think of my story. I am sorry if my ending is not the same as you expected. But I think it is a good one. But the story is not ended here. There are more extended chapters so please continue support the fic.