Another door to the romance

THE IDOL HUNT

A/N  :  Ummmmmm, I don't know what do you think about this fic. So tell me what do you think about this story. And let me know if you want some moments of some couples in this fic. i will try to add it.

 

 

 

 

One day passed and Hayoung and Hyeri are always together.


They always go together, laugh together and every moment of them are making Namjoo to angry to death.

" Jihye unnie!!! "

" Awww. Namjoo-ya, come in."

" What are you doing??? "

" Nothing. Come."

She then opens the door for Namjoo and Namjoo enters the house. Jihye asks her.

" I think the shooting in my house is done. What do you want more??? "

" No. I'm here to talk with you."

" Sit down."

Jihye and Namjoo sits down on Jihye's bed.

" So tell me what is the problem."

" Unnie, I think I am heart broken."

" Ummm??? Think?? What do you mean?? "

" Actually, I like someone and that someone is always hang out with other girl who is better than me in every way. I think she will never like me back."

" But Namjoo-ya, you can't know the truth if you don't try."

" I can't fight the battle that I already lost."

Namjoo said while she is hanging down her head. Jihye pads her shoulder.

" Don't think negative, Namjoo-ya. Think carefully about you three. You will know she likes you more or likes her more."

" Immm."

They discuss about it for an hour and Namjoo returns back to her house.

At that time, Hayoung who is sitting in the garden with Hyeri sees Namjoo coming out from Jihye's house.

" Again??? Why always she??? "

She whispers and when she notices that Namjoo is coming near, she decides to make Namjoo jealous back. She pulls Hyeri up and tells her.

" Hyeri unnie, let's take photos. Can you take photos for me?? "

" Of course. "

Hyeri said and she adjusts her camera. And then she takes the photos of Hayoung who is posing cutely to the camera.

Namjoo who just enters thr house sees them in the garden and her expression becomes down more.

" Hey, Juliet!!! Coming back from Jihye unnie?? "

" Immm."

Namjoo has no energy left to argue with Hyeri so she just enters the house. Hyeri is surprised with the strange behaviour of Namjoo.

" What happens to that girl??? "

" I don't know. May be she fought with her super beautiful unnie."

Hayoung said making Hyeri to look at her with a weird look.

In the afternoon, they all sit in a table and have lunch together. Eunji starts the conversation first.

" Naeun-na, let's go out a date today."

" A date??? "

" Yes. We haven't explored the streets of Jeju yet. Let's go out tonight."

" Great idea. I love to have a date."

Naeun quickly agrees and she takes some food with her chopsticks and she feeds Eunji, making everyone sitting at the table to be jealous.

" Naeun-na, I think it is because of you. The foods are more delicious."

" Really??? Then what about this?? "

" Hmmm. So delicious."

" And this??? "

" Daebak!! "

" And -"

" What are you doing Naeun unnie???? Can you please put the food in your own mouth??? "

Suddenly, Namjoo who can't bear with romantic any longer brust out in anger.

Naeun looks at her with wide eyes. Eunji knocks Namjoo's head with her knuckles and she scolds her.

" Yah!! Kim Namjoo. Don't be rude to my girlfriend. She is the unnie and you have no right to tell her with that tone."

Eunji said and Namjoo pouts. But everyone is thanking to Namjoo secretly as she can cut off the super romantic Naeun.

After the lunch, Eunji and Naeun return back to their room and Chorong too. Bomi looks around the house and makes sure that no one is looking her.

Then she goes up to the upstairs and she knocks on Chorong's door.

*  Knock   Knock   Knock  *

" Who are you??? "

" Bomi! "

" Come in. It's not locked."

Chorong answers and Bomi opens the door. Chorong is sitting on the bed and she seems she is reading a book. She smiles at Bomi and pads the space beside her.

" Come here."

" What are you doing here??? "

" Unnie, I want to ask you a question."

" Immm. Tell me."

" I want to ask it since we reached here."

" Tell me. What is it??? "

" You hate me that much??? "

" Yes?? "

" I mean you refuse to share a room with me. That's because you hate me, right??? "

Bomi asks innocently while she is making a sad face. Chorong feels sorry for her.

" I don't hate you, Bomi. This is because I don't want to be teased. Naeun kept teasing me on the way because I cried a lot at the time you lost. I was so shy and I don't want to be teased. So I refused to stay with you. Sorry."

Chorong said and she lowers her head. Bomi smiles and she moves closer to Chorong.

" Really, unnie?? What was Naeun teasing about??? I am involved??? "

" Yah!! You shouldn't ask me this question."

" Wae??? Tell me~~~ "

" No."

" Unnie~~ "

Bomi holds onto Chorong's arm and she is now using her ageyo. Chorong finds it really cute so she can't help herself. She lightly pinches Bomi's cheek.

" Stop it, cutie. I will tell."

" What is it?? What is it?? "

Bomi is pretending that she doesn't know about it as she wants to see the blushing Chorong.

As she expected, Chorong blushes and she pouts.

" I don't know I should tell you or not. She is teasing us. Like we are a couple."

Chorong lowers her voice but Bomi can still hear it too well. A wide smile appears on her face and she leans onto Chorong's shoulder.

" Ah ha. That's so good to hear. I have to thank Naeun."

" Bomi-ya!! Stop joking. I may take it serious."

" Then take it. Hee hee."

" Bbom-ah~~~ "

Chorong said while she pushes Bomi away from her.

" Arasso. Arasso. I will stop teasing."

Bomi said and she resumes to lean on Chorong. Then she pulls the older girl's hair and connects with hers.

" Avator!!! Avator!!! "

" Bbom-ah, what are you doing in my room??? "

Chorong asks all of suddrn and cutting Bomi off. Bomi removes herself from Chorong and she makes a cute face before she asks Chorong.

" Unnie, let's go out today."

" Umm??? But - "

" Unnie has been staying in your room all days. Let's go out today."

" No, I - "

" Please~~ "

" Ahh, not that ageyo again."

Chorong murmurs herself as she can't resist to Bomi. She always lose to Bomi's ageyo. That's why she always has to pretend that she hate that ageyo.

" Hmmm, unnie?? Will you go out with me??? "

" Fine. Fine. Let's go."

" Yes!!! I will go shower now. Unnie, let's go out at five. Ok?? "

" Ok."

" Thanks you, unnie!!! "

Bomi said as she pecks on Chorong's cheek. Chorong widens her eyes and she can't say anything. Her whole body is tense and she forgets to blink.

Bomi takes this chance and she leaves the room before Chorong hits her. But the fact she doesn't know is that Chorong is smiling shyly with a red face while she is touching the spot that Bomi's soft small lips fell on.


In the evening, both 2eun and Chomi are out for their dates. And Namjoo is watching Hayoung who is doing as a model again and Hyeri is taking her photos.

She sighs and she looks at them from the balcony. Yookyung walks towards her and she stands beside Namjoo.

" What are you doing here, Namjoo-ya??? "

" Hmmm. Ahh, I am watching over maknae. She is too close to Lee Hyeri. So I am worried for her."

" Wae?? I think director Lee is good."

" No!!! "

" Bo-ra?? Why you are shouting??? "

" Unnie, see. She is touching maknae's waist. Huh??? Why she is touching Hayoung's body??? "

" They are taking photos for god's sake."

" I have to go."

" Yah!! Namjoo-ya!! "

Yookyung calls her but Namjoo is already left her. She is running down the stairs and directing towards the two happy girls.

" Hayoung-na!! "

She shouts and pulls Hayoung from Hyeri.

" Back off."

" Namjoo unnie, what are you doing?? "

Hayoung shouts and Namjoo can't stand anymore. She roughly pulls Hayoung from the spot and leaves the house.

Hayoung tries to release herself from Namjoo but Namjoo is surprisingly stronger than her today. But finally she can successfully jerks Namjoo's hand.

" Unnie, what are you doing?? "

" What am I doing??? She is touching your body!! "

" What!! She didn't touch me. We are just taking photos."

" No!! I saw with my both eyes. She is touching your waist!!! "

" What if she touches me??? "

Hayoung asks and Namjoo looks at her with teary eyes. She thinks she is so crossing the line. She involves in Hayoung's personal.

But she can't turn back now. She pulls Hayoung towards an old bench which is under a big tree and they both sat down on it.

Namjoo grabs both of Hayoung's hands and she looks at Hayoung's angry face.

" Hayoung-na, don't hang out with Lee Hyeri."

" Wae??? "

" Because I don't like."

Namjoo answers while she is staring into Hayoung's eyes. Hayoung dares herself to look back into Namjoo's eyes and she thinks she finds something in them.

" Then whom should I hang out??? "

" The girl called Kim Namjoo who is extremely beautiful."

She answers and Hayoung can't longer angry at Namjoo. She closes tightly to prevent from laughing.

" Unnie, you are so full of yourself."

" No. I'm telling the truth. Kim Namjoo is so daebak! "

Namjoo said while giving two thumbs up. Hayoung laughes out loud as she never knows this side of Namjoo.

" Yah, why are you laughing??? I am serious."

" Yes. Yes."

They sit on the bench silently and watch the sunset peacefully. Hayoung whispers.

" It's so beautiful."

" Yeah. I love this time so much."

" Unnie, why this bench is old and nearly broken?? I think this place will be perfect if we can have a beautiful white bench here."

" Immm."

Namjoo agrees with Hayoung and they keep sitting there. Namjoo is contented with Hayoung's presence by her side. This evening becomes perfect as she and Hayoung can together.

At that time, Yookyung who is left at balcony walks into the garden.

" Aish!! Why I am left alone in the house??? Everyone is going out. And I feel so lonely."

She said and she suddenly remembers someone.

" I wonder what that kitty is doing."

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

Yookyung laughes at herself.

" Ha ha. I am now hearing her voice. Why she has this effect on me??? She is so - "

" Yah!!! Hong Yookyung!!! "

This time, Yookyung hears it well and clearly. And she knows that it is not her imagination. Yookyung turns around and she finds the cute kitty with her white short dress which is ended above her knee and carrying a panda plushie.

" Kitty?? "

" Hong Yookyung, hello!!! "

She said while she is waving her hand and greeting her. Yookyung drops her jaw when she sees the kitty in front of her eyes.

" How do you reach here??? "

" By plane, of course."

She answers while walking towards Yookyung.

" No. I mean- Wait, are you a stalker??? "

" What!!! A stalker??? Me??? Ha ha ha ha ha."

" There is no funny things."

" But you are too proud of yourself. Why I should be a stalker to you??? I am coming to my sister's house."

" Don't lie to me. Who is your sister??? "

" I am not a big liar like you. This house is mine."

She points to the house beside Namjoo's. Yookyung looks at Jiyoung with suspecting look.

" Really?? "

" I will prove you. Come on."

She pulls Yookyung towards the house and enters the house. Yookyung is afraid that the girl is entering other's house but Jiyoung pulls her into a room.

The room is all white. It is so lovely. She looks around the room and sees a mannequin near the bed.

" Are you interested in fashion?? "

" Yep. My dream is to be a fashion designer one day. But for some reasons, I have to let that dream go. Sit."

She said and forces Yookyung to sit with her.

" I still can't believe this is just a coincidence."

" Yes, it is. I was angry with mommy and daddy and I came here to my unnie."

" You can't be angry to your parents."

" They are not my real parents. Appa and omma died of in a plane crash long ago. They are my sisters but I call them Daddy and Mommy."

" Awww. Where is your sister??? "

" Hmmm?? She is here."

" Where?? "

" Hello, Yookyung-na. I have heard lots about you from Jiyoung already."

Yookyung jumps in surprise when she hears a voice from the mannequin. While she is watching, the mannequin starts moving and she is stretching her body.

" Ahhh, my muscles are hurt now. I don't know how long I had to stay like this. Thanks to you, Yookyung-na."

" Unnie, you are a mannequin. You can't move. Why you speak all of a sudden??? "

That babie-doll like unnie sits down beside Jiyoung and she said.

" It is rude not to greet a guest. Hello, Yookyung. I am Kang Hara, Jiyoung's sister."

" Hello, Hara unnie. It's nice to meet you."

Yookyung stands up and bows to her. She smiles and tells her to sit down.

" I have heard about you from Jiyoung. Thanks you for taking care of my sister. She is a little spoilt. See, she made me to act like a mannequin for her the whole day."

She said and Yookyung nods. She stayed at there for a long time and finally she decides to go back after having dinner together with two Kang.

" See you, Yookyung-na."

" Yes, unnie. Thanks you for dinner."

She bows to Hara and walks back to Namjoo's house with Jiyoung.

" Kitty, your sister is unlike you. She is so friendly and so pretty, too."

She said and Jiyoung pouts.

" You mean I am not pretty??? Then we are even. I don't think you are pretty, too. My Bomi unnie is the best for me. And panda, too. Panda-ya, I love you so much."

She said while she is talking to the toy in her hand. Yookyung rolls her eyes at the girl.

" Yah!! You are now talking with the panda??? "

" Yes. She is more lovely than you."

Yookyung smiles at Jiyoung's answer.

" But I think you are more cute than your sister."

Yookyung said and Jiyoung looks at her.

" Are you telling the truth?? "

" Of course. I am telling the truth. "

Yookyung answers and Jiyoung's face lit up.

" Hee hee. But I am telling the truth, too. My Bomi unnie is more beautiful than you in my eyes."

" Ahhhh, I am so sorry for you. Bomi unnie has someone already. You can't have her."

" Who said I want to have her??? I only love her as an idol. I have someone already in my mind."

" Mow??? Who??? "

Yookyung asks her immediately. Jiyoung smirks and raises her panda.

" Panda of course. I love her so much."

" Panda is a she??? "

" Yes. Panda is a she."

" Arasso. Call it as you like."

" This is not an 'it'. This is a she."

" Ok. Ok. I am sorry."

Yookyung said she is raising both of her hands as she surrenders the cute kitty.

" Now, I am going. Bye bye."

" Bye bye."

The kitty girl said and she turns around back to her house. But she turns around and calls Yookyung again.

" Hong Yookyung!! "

" What?? "

" Don't forget to dream about me."

" Huh?? "

" Bye bye."

She runs towards into her house and Yookyung keeps watching her back.

" Aish, kitty is so strange. "

She shakes her head and returns back to Namjoo's house.

But she sees two figures in front of the house who are about to lean towards each other.

" Eunji unnie!! Naeun-na!! What are you doing??? "

She shouts and the two jumps away from each other.

" Aww, Yoo... Yookyung-na. "

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!!! Why you have to disturb us?? "

" Hey, you are the one who is doing PDA in front of people's eyes. And don't call me Hong Yookyung anymore. This is for someone else. Not for you."

Yookyung said while she is pointing her index finger to Naeun. Naeun rolls her eyes.

" Arasso Yookyung-sshi. We have some undone matters so please go inside the house."

" Don't worry. I also don't want to ruin my eyes. Please continue your works."

Yookyung said and she enters into the house. But in the corner of her eyes, she sees Naeun pulls Eunji by the collar and they start making out.

Yookyung shakes her head and she walks into her room. She then lied onto the bed and close her eyes.

A smiling face of a cute kitty appears in her mind and she smiles automatically.

" I am sure I will dream about her tonight."

She whispers to herself.