Paper plane

THE IDOL HUNT

Two days later...

Yookyung is busy these days as she has to run between the hospital and her house. Jiyoung wants her to stay with her and the members want her to practise with them.

Finally Yookyung has to agree to both of the sides and she practises with Apink in day and stays with Jiyoung at night.

Now she is in her dance practise with the members.

Naeun is smirking all the time like the birthday girl who receives many gifts.

" Eunji-ya!!!! "

" Yes, Naeun baby??? "

" You have to shoot a plushie for me like someone."

She said and Eunji laughs as she understands what her girlfriend is trying to do.

She decides to play along as she also wants to tease their mute friend.

" But Naeun-na, I'm not that great like someone who is also good at piggy back ride."

" Really??? But piggy back ride is a little ert to do??? "

" Immmm. May be."

2eun is laughing silently while they are examining how Yookyung frowns because of them.

But Hajoo is not thinking this as a joke. They are really serious here and they want their unnie to be ok with the girl she loves.

" Hayoung-na?? "

" Yes?? "

" Why they are teasing Yookyung unnie?? I think it is so sweet of her."

" Yes. I'm also envious of Jiyoung unnie. She is so lucky."

Hayoung said and Namjoo becomes sad.

" You mean you are not lucky to have me?? "

Hayoung widens her eyes as she knows she said a wrong thing. And jealous Namjoo is in the house again.

" No, unnie. I didn't mean like this. I mean Yookyung unnie is so caring. That's all. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world as I can have Kim Namjoo who is very simple and treasure me as my girlfriend."

" Are you telling the truth?? "

" Yes. Of course. I can't exchange ten Yookyung unnie with one Namjoo. You are the only one I want."

Hayoung said and Namjoo is satisfied with her. They stares each other with love-filled eyes and smiles as they are falling in love again just by a glance.

Chorong is not like the others. As she is the leader here, she has to take care of the younger girl. She asks Yookyung.

" Yookyung-na, why didn't you tell us about your girlfriend?? "

" She is not my girlfriend. She is just a friend."

" Really?? We saw you guys about to kiss at that night."

Naeun butts in with a loud voice.

" No. We are not going to kiss."

" So what were you doing??? "

" We were just playing on the bed!! Trust me!! "

Yookyung said and everyone is looking at her with suspectious eyes. And Bomi breaks the silent first.

" Yookyung-na. Unnie wants to give you an advice. Love needs a quick move. Why don't you tell her yet?? She will accepts you for 200%. See. Chorong unnie falls for me as I used super awesome and romantic event."

She said and Yookyung laughs.

" Unnie. I have my own plan already. "

" Really?? "

They all ask her and Yookyung nods.

" Yes. I am not a stupid so I will confess her."

" When?? "

" Today."

They all are surprised by Yookyung's announcement. Yookyung smiles at them and she goes to the hospital.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


" Hong Yookyung. We have to meet the doctor first if we want to go out."

" Wae?? Let's run away."

" No. We can't."

" Huh?? I never know you are a scared kid."

" I ran away from the hospital last time and I left my kitty plushie on the bus. I am afraid that what if I leave you at somewhere and you will be lost like the kitty."

Jiyoung said and Yookyung is laughing really hard.

" Yah!! Kitty!! Why I have to lost??? I'm not a kid so I can't be left like your toy."

" But no means no. Let's talk to the doctor and go. Ok?? "

" Fine. Fine."

Finally, Yookyung has to agree to Jiyoung. She pulls her towards in front of an office.

" Go in. I will just wait here."

" Why I have to go alone??? "

" Go in. The doctor is not friendly. I'm so afraid of her."

" Huh??? "

" Ask her that I can discharge from hospital or not."

But before Yookyung can't say anything, Jiyoung opens the door and she pushes Yookyung into the room.

Yookyung doesn't know what she should say. She saw a lady with a duty coat sitting at the table. She glances at the name plate and knows that her name is Dr.Nicole Jung.

She looks up at Yookyung and said coldly.

" Sit."

She nods and sits in front of her.

" What can I help you?? "

" I want to know about patient Kang Jiyoung's condition."

" Kang Jiyoung??? She is a naughty girl indeed."

Dr.Nicole starts and she sighs.

" Jiyoung is waiting to get the surgery. We have prepared everythting for the surgery but her immune system has been weak because of the faint so we need to wait two more weeks to get the surgery."

" Can the surgery have failure??? "

Yookyung asks while she is blaming on herself as she is the reason of Jiyoung's faint. Dr.Nicole looks at her with sharp eyes.

" What do you think?? It will be 100% surely success if she alive. And there will be failure if she dies on the operation bed."

" Yes?? "

Yookyung is so surprised by the doctor's words. The doctor looks at her with blank eyes.

" I am just telling a joke."

She said without feeling and Yookyung found that the doctor is so strange. At that time, the door opens and.a dolphin-like voice enters the room.

" Yooyeon-na. Your omma sent this for you.!! "

" Unnie. I have a guest."

" Oh, Sorry."

But the owner of the voice checks Yookyung and she is surprised.

" Omo. Yookyung-na?? "

" Sica unnie? "

" What are you doing here?? "

" I'm here for a friend of mine. What about you, unnie?? "

" Nic is my younger cousin. I visit her often."

" Awww. I'm here to ask the permission from Dr.Nicole to let my friend discharge from hospital."

" Really??. Nic, she is my friend. Help her."

" Unnie, but- "

" Her friend is in a good condition?? "

" Yes."

" Then let her."

Sica said and Yookyung is waiting for Dr.Nicole's answer. Dr.Nicole sighs and she nods.

" Ok. But you have to promise that you will make her to come back to the hospital when I call her."

" Ok. I agree."

Yookyung said quickly and Sica winks at her. Dr.Nicole seems she is afraid of her cousin. Nevertheless, they can go now.

When she comes out from the room, Jiyoung is waiting for her and she runs to her.

" Hong Yookyung, what did she say??? "

" Hmmm. She said you are a bad girl. And you give her many troubles."

" Ahhhh. I know. That evil doctor will not let me to discharge."

" Hey. I'm not done yet. But she fell into my charm and agrees us to go."

" Really???? "

" Yes."

" Yesss. I can go from here now."

Jiyoung is celebrating herself. They call to the Kang that Jiyoung is discharged today. And they leave the hospital.

" Hong Yookyung!! Where are we going??? "

" You will know later."

Yookyung said and they take the bus. When they get down from the bus, Jiyoung said her.

" Hong Yookyung! You should link your arm to mine."

" What?? "

Yookyung asks her but Jiyoung is now putting her right arm in the pocket and gives her to link. Yookyung becomes shy.

" No. I don't want to. Link to me if you want to."

Yookyung said but Jiyoung doesn't give up.

" Link me!!!!! "

" Aish~ Arasso."

Yookyung said and she holds on Jiyoung's arm with red face. Jiyoung is happy and she walks proudly.

" We are here!!! "

" A school?? "

" Yes. This is my primary school."

Yookyung said and she leads Jiyoung into the school. Jiyoung is happy to come to a school. But it is school time so the students are in their classes.

" Where is everyone?? "

" May be teaching."

" Awwww. I want to play with the kids."

" Ha ha. You can play with them later."

Yookyung said and they enter the school. Jiyoung is amazed in the playground and she is excited to play in there.

" Hong Yookyung!! Can I play in the playground??? "

" Of course. Go on."

She happily skips to the playground. Yookyung walks into the school building and she goes straight to the teachers' room.

* Knock  Knock  Knock *

Yookyung knocks on the door and she enters the room.

" Teacher!! "

" Aww. Yookyung-na!! "

The teacher walks towards her and she hugs her student.

" It's been a long time, Yookyung-na. I was surprised when you called me last night."

" Yes, teacher. "

Teacher Song Victoria is a Chinese teacher but she is a good teacher and she is the class teacher of Yookyung in the kindergarden.

" So the plan is still on?? "

" Yes, teacher."

" Awww. My kid becomes an adult."

She said while she is looking at her pupil with warm eyes. Yookyung is just laughing and she is rubbing her neck in nervousness.

Jiyoung who is left in the playground is looking around but there is no Yookyung beside her.

" Aish~~ Hong Yookyung!! Where is she going?? "

She said and she stands up from the swing. At that time, the school bell rings and signals that it is the break time.

" The kids are coming!! I want to play football."

She said and waits for the kids to come out.

While she is waiting, she sees a paper plane is flying in the sky and lands near her.

" Wow..."

Jiyoung is surprised when another paper planes are thrown into the air from the windows.

" Paper planes!!! "

She looks around and all these planes are landed near her.

" Umm?? "

One of the paper planes which is in the red colour is landed on her shoulder and Jiyoung takes it slowly.

" Something is written."

She whispers and unfolds the paper.

She slowly opens the paper and saw that only three English words are written.

" I love you... "

Jiyoung speaks out loud. And she looks up the school building.

" Heyyyyyyyyyyy "

She hears the kids shouting and more and more paper planes are thrown towards her. They are like colourful butterflies are flying around the sky.

Jiyoung widens and she is surprised by the special gifts from the kids. Then she sees someone is walking towards her.

" Hong Yookyung~ "

She whispers her name and her heart is beating fast only by this name. Yookyung is smiling and she walks towards her with a rose in her hand.

Jiyoung looks back to the paper in her hand and her cheeks become red because she understands now that the person behind this paper planes is no other than Hong Yookyung.

Yookyung is walking towards her Kitty with thumping heart. She is preparing this during two days and she is so much excited for today.

Yookyung walks steathily and she is nearer to Jiyoung. Jiyoung also is waiting Yookyung to arrive with a blushing face.

But-


But Yookyung is only watching Jiyoung's face all the time so she doesn't see the stone on the ground. And she slips on the ground.

" Ahhh."

" Omo! "

Jiyoung is also surprised as Yookyung falls down suddenly. Yookyung fell on the ground with one leg kneels down and she is so shameful for the situation.

But we are now talking about the great Yookyung here. So she uses this chance to positive one.

" Jiyoung-na."

She pretends that she is kneeling in front of her and hands the rose in her hand.

" Will you accept me?? "

Yookyung asks and Jiyoung giggles.

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! Don't pretend. I know you slipped."

She said while she is slapping on Yookyung's shoulder. But Yookyung pretends she doesn't hear it and asks again.

" Jiyoung-na. Will you be my Kitty forever??? "

Jiyoung becomes shy and she sways her body from left to right.

" I don't know~~~ "

" Yah!! Kitty?? I'm confessing and you want me to shame in front of kids?? Answer."

Yookyung said and Jiyoung looks at her with a smirk.

" Hong Yookyung!! Of course. I accept you!!! "

She said and she takes the rose from Yookyung's hand making the kneeling girl to smile widely.

" Thanks you, Kitty."

She said and she stands up with the help of the kitty. Then she stands right in front of Jiyoung.

" Kitty-ya~"

" Hmm?? "

Yookyung never hears this kind of soft and gentle voice from Jiyoung and she is so willing to hear this more and more.

" Do you love me?? "

" Imm."

" Yes?? I can't hear you."

" I said I love you, too."

Jiyoung said and Yookyung smiles. She slowly pulls the girl towards anf holds her by the shoulder.

" Jiyoung-na. I promise I will take care of you very well."

She said and she moves closer to the girl. Jiyoung is so nervous and she closes her eyes.

Yookyung smiles and she kisses on Jiyoung forehead.

" Heyyyyyyyyyyy "

The kids shout and cheer for them and Jiyoung and Yookyung are smiling awakenedly as they both don't know what to say.


And then, after they come back from school, they go on the date and takes sticker photos. They take many but Yookyung loves the one in which Jiyoung is kissing her cheek, most. She copied it two and gives the rest to Jiyoung.

And then they walk back to Jiyoung's house.

" There are three bears in my house~~ Yookyung bear~~ Jiyoung bear~~ And panda bear~~ "

Jiyoung is singing while she is swaying their holding hands. Yookyung is laughing at Jiyoung's childishness and she let her to sing what she wants.

" Yookyung bear is so big and fat~~ Jiyoung bear is so beautiful~~ Panda bear is cute cute cute~~ "

" Yah!! Kitty! Where am I fat and big??? "

" Molla. I just want to sing like this."

" But you are beautiful and then you should sing me as Yookyung bear is so handsome~~ "

" Ahhh. I don't like."

They continue argue about Yookyung is big and fat or handsome and they reach in front of Kang's mansion finally.

" Now, go in. I don't want to argue with you anymore."

" Don't worry. I will go in."

" Bye."

" Arasso. What kind of farewell is this?? Hong Yookyung is not sweet."

Jiyoung said and she presses the door bell. Yookyung turns around and she walks away from Kang's house.

One step

 


Five steps

 

 

Fifteen steps

 

 

" Kang Jiyoung!!! "

Jiyoung turns around and she is greeted by a pairs of warm touch on her lips.

She widens her eyes due to the sudden contact. But Yookyung doesn't care and she pulls Jiyoung towards her and continue kissing her.

Jiyoung also shut her eyes and she puts her arms over Yookyung's neck for support. And after about a minute, they pull away.

Yookyung smirks and she whispers to the breatheless Jiyoung.

" Kitty-ya. We have to cure you as soon as possible. Your cardio is too weak."

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

She said weakly and she hits on Yookyung's chest. Yookyung pecks her lips for the last time for today and she said.

" Bye. Good night."

" Imm."

Yookyung turns around and she walks towards her house. She doesn't dare to turn around as she is afraid that she can't go back to her house. So she keeps walking with a foolish smile plaster on her face.

Jiyoung also can't still enter into the house. She can't still calm down her rapid heartbeat. She is overwhelming the pleasure of her moment with Hong Yookyung.

" Hong Yookyung is the swertest person ever."

She whispers and watches her girlfriend entering into the dark.

But the two lovers are so into their own world so they didn't aware of the three Kangs who are watching them all the time by the window with huge smiles on their faces.


This night is a beautiful night for them.