Make up with her

THE IDOL HUNT

Son Naeun moves into the person's embrace who is lying beside her. But she opens her eyes slowly for the smell from that person. This is unlike from Eunji.

" Yookyung?? "

She sighs as she remembers that they are over now. Eunji and her are over now. She slowly gets up from the bed and enters into the bathroom.

She then walks down to the dinning room where Namjoo and Chorong are sitting. She gives a glance to them and then she takes a bottle of water from the refrigator and walks out from there again.

Chorong and Namjoo look at each other.

" What happened to her??? "

" I don't know either. But I think I heard some shouts from their room last night."

" Really??? Did they fight??? "

" This will be a hot news that 2eun who are so lovey dovey to each other and love to show PDA, fought."

Namjoo said and she is now drinking the milk in the glass. Chorong stares the younger girl lovely and she remembers something.

" Namjoo-ya, I heard Nana unnie called you?? "

" Yes. She told me to come to her house today."

" For what?? "

" I don't know in detail but I think she will force me to be her model. I heard her talk with Manager Liz that day. She seems she is making some new dresses."

Namjoo explains and Chorong feels pity for the girl.

" Awww. My little sis!!! I feel sorry for you."

" Yes. I know she will annoy me the whole day."

Namjoo said as she can't meet her girlfriend the whold day. Chorong is now cleaning the table and she said.

" Namjoo-ya, I have to go out today."

" You always go out, unnie."

" No. I mean he will make a contract with me today. At the Central Hotel at 11:00am."

" Really?? Congratulation, unnie!! "

" Thanks you. He said he will introduce me to the director."

" Immm??? "

" Guess who?? "

" Who?? "

" Lee Hyeri."

Namjoo is a little surprised.

At that time, Naeun is sitting in the living room and she is crossing her arms.

" Our Naeun is angry. But for what??? "

With the voice, Bomi enters the living room and she sits beside Naeun.

" Tell me what's wrong."

" Nothing. Bomi unnie, I want to stay alone."

" Yah!! I am your unnie. Unnie can do anything for you. Tell me what's wrong."

" It's because of your Eunji."

" Eunji??? What did she do to you?? "

Naeun has to tell her the whole story again and Bomi shouts in surprise.

" Eunji cheated on you?? "

" No. She cheated her girlfriend with me."

Naeun said and Bomi shakes her head.

" It can't be Naeun-na. Eunji is not that kind of person. She will not play with people's hearts."

" Why everyone is believing her??? "

Naeun said as she doesn't understand why they are siding on Eunji. At that time, Eunji comes down from the upstairs and she seems she is going out.

" Eunji-ya, where are you going??? "

" Aww?? Ahh, I am going out for somewhere."

" Should I come with you??? "

" No, Bomi-ya. I will go myself."

Eunji said and she goes out from the house. Naeun raises her eyebrows.

" See. She is strange."

" Naeun-na, why you don't follow her??? "

Bomi suggests and Naeun looks at her.

" Why don't you follow her??? If you want to know, follow her and you will know about her."

Bomi gives her advice and Naeun's eyes are flashed with hopeful lights.

" Yes. You are right."

Naeun said and she quickly stands up from the seat.

" I should follow her."

She then runs out from the house and put outs her phone to locate Eunji's handphone. She takes a taxi and follows the phone.

" What??? A hotel??? "

She said to hsrself when the phone is found in a hotel. She gets out from the car and enters into the hotel.

" Where she can be??? "

Naeun looks around and she sees Eunji in the dinning room with a girl. She looks carefully and she is sure that it is Eunji.

" I wonder what she is doing?? "

Naeun said to herself when the two girls stand up and they go up with an elevator.

Naeun quickly follow by the stairs and the elevators stops at the eighth floor. Naeun thinks she is going to die due to exhausted but she can't give up that easily. She has to prove that Eunji is a player or not.

To her sorrow, the two girls enter into a hotel room and Naeun quickly runs towards them. But before she can reach to them, they have already closed the door.

" Aish!! I can't believe Eunji unnie is that kind of person. She broke my heart."

Naeun wants to cry again but she told herself not to do so. She is about to knock on the door when a hand grabs hers.

" Don't."

Naeun turns around to see a man. He is good-looking and he seems a good guy.

" Let me go!!! "

Naeun tries to removes herself from him but he doesn't release her hand.

" You will make a mistake. Listen to me first."

" Who are you?? I don't know you! Let me go!!! "

" But I know you. You are Son Naeun, my sister-in-law's girlfriend."

" Sister-in-law??? "

" Imm. I mean Eunji. She is my sister-in-law."

" So you are- "

" I am Kim Kibum, married to Eunji's sister."

Naeun sighs.

" But it still doesn't change she is cheating."

" She is not cheating on you. The girl who talked with you yesterday is my wife, Jung Hyosung."

" What?? "

Naeun is surprised by the man's words.

" What?? I don't understand. You mean Eunji's girlfriend, Jung Hyosung??? "

" Ha ha. She is not Eunji's girlfriend. She is Eunji's older sister."

" What!!! "

Naeun is surprised again and again.

" Are you telling the truth??? "

" Yes. When noona was talking with you, I was beside her."

He said and he takes her back to the hall.

" I will tell you from the start. Eunji made a mistake when she was young and that makes me and noona to misunderstand. We broke up and we had parted for two years. So when noona found out that it was only because of Eunji, she swore to herself that she will make sure to break up Eunji and her first love."

" That's so crazy."

" Yes. Noona is a little crazy."

He said and laughs himself.

" Eunji knows that and she tries to cover that she has a girlfriend in Seoul. But noona found out not long ago and she comes here to break you up. Eunji is just trying to prevent this. So please don't misunderstand. I don't want another couple to have the same fate like us."

He explains and Naeun knows that she is wrong with Eunji. Eunji never cheats on her. She is the one who doesn't trust Eunji.

She bows to him and said thanks you before she leaves the hotel.

" Ahh, Kibum-sshi?? "

" Yes?? "

" Can you please hide from Eunji that I came here??? "

" Sure."

" Thanks you."

She said to him. Naeun walks alone on the road as she doesn't know how she should make up with Eunji. She is at the wrong and she is the one who starts to say break up.

Naeun is shamful of herself. She didn't listen to Eunji's words. She should be a better girlfriend. Now how should she face to Eunji???

She is thinking and walking like a zombie on the road.

" Naeun-na??? "

Someone calls her and she is turned around. She sees a extremely beautiful lady with a dog in her hand.

" Sica unnie??? "

" Naeun-na. Where are you going with that look?? "

She asks and Naeun sighs. Finally she found someone who will give her advice.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


" Awww, Naeun-na. This is not a problem."

Jessica said while she is stirring the coffee in front of her. Naeun looks at her with unbelievable eyes.

" Unnie. I said we broke up and she will not forgive me easily."

" Naeun-na, I have been in this kind of situation many times. I will tell you a secret. Seobang, was a big player before U met her."

" Really??? "

" Yes. She dated one person atmost a month. She was a bad girl. But she changed when she met me. She tried to throw away her habits but her ex never left her alone. They always came to her and tried to stole her from me."

" What did you do at that time, unnie??? "

" I was young at that time, so I couldn't count how many time I said to break up. But I ended up with her again after about a week. When we became older, we thought that they are just helping us to love each other more and more."

Jessica ends her story and Naeun nods.

" But unnie, how you make up with Yuri unnie after you fought??? "

" It's easy. I have my own way."

" Can you advice me?? This is the first time we fight and I don't know how to apologize her. I don't want to admit that I was wrong. I was just jealous and I couldn't see anything because of that jealousy."

Naeun explains and Jessica told her to come closer.

" I will tell you my secret weapon. Listen."

She said and whispers her plan. Naeun is listening carefully while she is nodding her head furiously.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

 

 

Bomi is sitting in the living room and watching Bleach which is her favourite cartoon. She is so much enjoying the cartoon while her phone suddenly rang.

" Hello Naeun??? "

" Bomi unnie."

" Naeun-na, wae?? "

Bomi is worried for the younger girl as she hears a sobbing sound. Eunji who is passing by Bomi is brought back to Bomi when she hears the name, Naeun.

" Bomi-ya, wae??? "

" Naeun's crying."

Bomi whispers and Eunji sits beside Bomi. Bomi activates speaker and she said.

" Naeun-na, wae??? Don't cry and tell me where you are."

" Bomi unnie, I don't want to stay with Eunji. I will go away from you guys. Please don't tell Eunji that I am at the beach. I want to stay here alone."

" Arasso. I will not tell her. But Naeun-na. Don't do any crazy things and think carefully. And remember that Eunji loves you."

" Immm. I will hang up now, unnie. Please tell Chorong unnie that I will come back when I have cleared my mind."

" Arasso. Arasso."

Bomi answers and Naeun hangs up while giving a faint sobbing. Eunji is covering her face with her palms and she is breathing so rapidly. Bomi hugs her friend by the shoulder.

" Eunji-ya."

" That's my false. I should tell her from the start."

" It's not too late yet. Go and get your girl back."

" Should I??? "

" Of course. Get her back before you have to regret."

" Immm. You are right. I am going."

Eunji is about to run but Yookyung calls her.

" Eunji unnie. The car is not free today. But you can bring the bike."

" Bike??? You have bike??? "

" Yes. Not mine. Appa likes to ride bike."

" Thanks you."

Eunji catches the key that Yookyung throws to her and she rides off the bike to the beach.

She reaches there after about an hour later. She quickly calls Naeun when she stops the bike near the beach.

" Please answer. Please answer."

She is praying hard for Naeun to answer the call.

" Hello??? "

" Naeun-na, please don't hang up. I want to explain you."

" Eunji-ya. There's no need to explain anymore."

" No. It's still needed. We are not over. I cann't break up with you because of a stupid unnie."

" Unnie??? "

" Yes. Jung Hyosung. She is my real sister. She wants to take revenge on me so she told lies to you. She is already married. If you don't believe me, I can introduce you to them."

Eunji said while she is searching for Naeun on the beach.

" Are you telling the truth??? "

" Yes."

" Then why you didn't tell me from the start?? "

" That is... That is, you are sometimes so jealous to me so I am afraid that you will mad at me. So I decide it is the best that you and Hyosung unnie didn't meet. This is the worst mistake I have ever made."

Eunji said and she is coming towards the shore. She saw a figure not far away from her. Her Naeun is standing while facing towards the sea. Her white dress is flowing in the air.

Eunji smiles at the beauty in front of her and she slow down her steps.

" Naeun-na, where are you??? "

" I don't want to tell you. I want to clear my mind first."

" But what if I can find and come to you??? "

" It can't be, unnie."

" It can be. I always can find you no matter where you are hiding. My heart knows where to find you as mine is connected to your heart. They are not two anymore. They have been one since a long time ago."

Eunji said and she hangs up the phone as she is nearer to Naeun. She moves closer to the younger girl without making a sound.

" Hello??? Hello??? Eunji-ya??? "

" Naeun-na, I am sorry."

Eunji said from her back and Naeun turns around suddenly. She is surprised when she sees Eunji behind her.

" Naeun-na. I said I can find you."

Eunji said and she smiles weakly. Naeun is staring at the older girl for a few seconds and she then jumps onto Eunji.

" Eunji-ya!!! I miss you!!! "

" Miss you, too. I'm sorry. I am a bad girlfriend."

" No. I'm at the wrong. I should trust you from the start."

Eunji tightens her grip on Naeun and she whispers.

" Naeun-na. Let's forget about this. It's just a nightmare. We are together now."

" Immm. Eunji-ya, I am really sorry. "

" Me, too, baby."

They share a deep hug on the beach as they both miss each other so much. For them, parting only a night seems a thousand years.

Naeun smiles secretly as she is too happy to be with Eunji again. Sica unnie's plan works smoothly. But she has to make it as a secret from Eunji.

They then go back to the bike and Naeun is surprised again when she sees a bike.

" Eunji-ya, where did you get the bike??? "

" From Yookyung, of course."

" Ahhh, she has a bike too??? I wonder how much she rich!! "

She said and she hops onto the bike. Eunji pulls the younger girl's arms on her waist.

" Hold me tight. I will go now."

" Okayyyyyyy."

They happily ride back to the house.

" Ahhh."

" Wae, Naeun-na??? "

" My bag. The string breaks and it dropped."

Naeun said and Eunji stops the bike.

" Where?? "

" There."

Naeun points to the place which is a little far from here. Naeun jumps down from the bike.

" I will go pick it up."

" No. You wait here. I will go take it. It's far."

Eunji turns around the bike and pick up the bag. She rubs the sand and dusts on the bag. She thinks the road is clear so turns around the bike again without checking her back.

" Eunji-ya!!! The car!!! "

Naeun shouts to Eunji but she is too late.

 

*  Car brake sound  *


" BUMP "


" Eunji-ya!!! "

A recklessly driven car is running towards Eunji with a speed and Naeun's mind becomes dark at that time.