Friends Forever

THE IDOL HUNT

Nana is busy in her work room. She has been drawing various kinds of designs for the final level but she is not satisfied with them.

 

Lizzy becomes worried for her as she is working the whole time without doing anything. All she thinks about is the designs for the final level.

 

Nana is now drawing a new design and she is so lost in her own world so she doesn't aware of Lizzy entering the room.

 

" Immm. The blouse is white. Which colour is matched with white??? "

 

" Blue?? "

 

Lizzy said and Nana agrees without noticing the fact that Lizzy has told her.

 

" Right. Blue, of course. Blue is the best for white. But I need to make it dark blue. And what about the bottom??? Skirt or short??? "

 

" Skirt is better. It's more girly."

 

" Right. It's a - Wait! "

 

Nana notices her and she turns around.

 

" Honey~~~ When did you enter??? "

 

" Not long ago. Let me see your drawing, baby unnie."

 

Lizzy said and she puts her hand over Nana's shoulder. And Nana shows the paper.

 

" Immmm. That's good. The design is nice."

 

" Really??? "

 

Nana asks her again and Lizzy nods in agreement.

 

" Really. You are so talented in designs. I love this."

 

" Omo!! I have been working ten days and now I can make a design. But will it be suit with them??? "

 

Nana becomes worried all of a sudden and Lizzy has to calm her down.

 

" Baby unnie, don't be so worried!! They will suit with them. Now, put down the pencil and come with me."

 

" Where??? "

 

Nana asks while she is dragged by Lizzy to their room. Lizzy smiles at her while she is holding Nana's hand.

 

" Are you forgetting??? Tomorrow is Jiyoung's surgery day and we have to go to there instead of Yookyung."

 

" Oh, right."

 

Nana said softly. She then turns towards to Lizzy and she said.

 

" I feel sorry for them. And that girl is so pitiful."

 

She said. Lizzy pulld her into the bathroom and wash her face for her like usual. Then she is putting the toothpaste on the tooth-brush.

 

" Baby unnie, show your teeth."

 

" Ok."

 

Lizzy brushes Nana's teeth gently and lovely and Nana is feeling great again.

 

" Baby unnie, here the water."

 

Lizzy hands her the cup of water and Nana washes .

 

" Honey, aren't you tired of me?? You have been doing this for four years of our living together. And you always let me win over you for six years of our dating. You must be tired of me."

 

Nana asks while she is looking at Lizzy's face. Lizzy turns to look at her while brushing her teeth and she washes . Then she takes the towel and wipe water from Nana's face.

 

" Unnie, I will be never tired of you."

 

She said and then she is wiping her own face. Nana waits for her to continue.

 

" I will never feel tired of you because I love you so much. Everyone on this earth may see you as they like but for me, you always are the y and breathe-taking dancer who is also a good-natured girl whom I really love."

 

Lizzy said and Nana feels so touched. She quickly hugs Lizzy by the neck and jumps onto her. The younger girl holds her body and she carries her back to the bed and puts her down gently on the bed.

 

" Unnie, let's sleep."

 

" Ok."

 

Nana moves to her side and let Lizzy to join on the bed. Lizzy covers theirselves with the blanket and Nana automatically runs into her.

 

" Nana unnie."

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" What about we getting married??? "

 

Lizzy said and Nana smiles.

 

" You want to get married?? "

 

" Yes. I am willing to stay the rest of my life with you. So we should start to think about marriage."

 

" Immmm. After this Idol Hunt, we will discuss about it."

 

" I want a happy family with you. We will be very happy. "

 

" Yes. I want two babygirls who looks like my cute and beautiful honey."

 

Nana said and Lizzy laughs.

 

" Babay unnie, you said you don't want to babaysit. And now, your thought changed??? "

 

" No, I will take revenge on Eunji. I will give birth twins and send the girls to their house when we are going out. Apink will babysit our beautiful daughters. Hee hee "

 

Nana said childishly and Lizzy can't help but smiles along with her. She is too cute, right???

 

" Unnie, you are so cute. I love you."

 

" Awww, honey. I love you, too."

 

Nana said and she looks up to peck on Lizzy. Lizzy smiles and she pecks on Nana's crown back.

 

" Good night, baby unnie."

 

" Good night."

 

And the two fall into their sleep not long ago. 

 

 

At that time, Jiyoung is sitting alone in her hospital room. Daddy and Hara unnie are now at home to take things for tomorrow. And Mommy is sleeping while she is putting her head on the bed.

 

Jiyoung watches the oldest Kang sleeping and she feels guilty.

 

" Why I am sick??? I am making everyone to be worried for me."

 

She said and she slowly gets up from the bed to have a walk as she can't sleep. She is too afraid to take the surgery tomorrow.

 

She walks down along the stairs and comes to the hospital garden. She loves this place the most in this hospital. She really hate the smell of hospital but this place is the only one place where she doesn't smell any medicine.

 

She sighs and walks towards the bench which is made in the middle of the garden. And she sits alone on the bench.

 

" I wonder what Hong Yookyung is doing."

 

She said to herself as she really misses her Hong Yookyung. She looks at the cute panda in her hand.

 

" Yookyung-na. You know?? Me and Hong Yookyung are together only for a week and she has to leave me here alone. And I am afraid to death to take the operation tomorrow. I am afraid of I can die on the operation table."

 

" Who said you will die??? "

 

Because of the cold and feelingless voice, Jiyoung looks beside her. Dr.Nicole is standing beside her while she is putting her hands in the pocket of her dutycoat.

 

" Dr.Jung?? "

 

" Don't look at me with that eyes. I saw you sneaking out of your room so I think you are running away again. That's why I follow you."

 

Dr.Nicole said and she sits beside her. Jiyoung pouts and she answers.

 

" Why I have to run away??? I have to take the operation so that I can live longer. I want to stay with Hong Yookyung more."

 

Jiyoung answers and Nicole smiles at her.

 

" Awww. You are really a lovesick baby."

 

" Dr.Jung, you are just teasing me because you have no love."

 

" Love?? I do have love."

 

" Really??? Who is that unlucky person??? "

 

" Unlucky?? Did you say unlucky?? But you are right. She was unlucky because of me."

 

Dr.Nicole said and Jiyoung can feel sorrow in her tone.

 

" It was about ten years ago. We were so young at that time. Around your age. We met in a club as both of us like to dance. She was from the Art University and I'm from University of medicine. We become close friends and then finally she confessed to me."

 

Jiyoung looks carefully at the Dr's face. And she thinks she sees the rare happiness on her face.

 

" We were so happy at that time. She cared me a lot. But one day, after two years of our dating, and this was our anneversary day. She proposed me while driving and we were in an accident. And she died in it."

 

Dr.Jung said and Jiyoung thought she saw a lone tear in her eyes. Nicole sighs.

 

" This was all my false. If she didn't love me, she would not have to die."

 

She said and Jiyoung can understand how she is feeling.

 

" Dr. Jung~"

 

" Jiyoung-na, you are the first one whom I tell about Hyo. I never talk about her anymore all these years. Everyone thinks I am forgetting her but I never don't. I always think about her and always remember her."

 

She said and she smiles at Jiyoung.

 

" I want to keep her in my heart all the time. I become a total different person after she left me. I reject to everyone who come near to me. I love her and only her so I want to loyal to her."

 

She said.

 

" Jiyoung-na, it does not matter you and your lover are being together or not. The most important is that if your love one is in your heart, you two will be always together. So don't think you are alone. She will be with you tomorrow. In here."

 

Nicole said while she is pointing to Jiyoung's heart. Jiyoung smiles.

 

" Yes, Dr.Jung. I know she will be with me."

 

" Ok. Let's go inside. It's cold here. "

 

Nicole said while she is standing up. Jiyoung also stands up and she hugs the doctor.

 

" Dr.Jung. I want to say thanks you and sorry. I have caused many troubles to you these years. I'm afraid that I can't make it tomorrow."

 

" No, Jiyoung-na. I promise you that everything will be ok. Please trust me."

 

The doctor said and Jiyoung smiles while she is nodding on her shoulder.

 

" Let's go in. If not, your mommy will look for you around the hospital while crying."

 

She said and the two of them walk back to their ward. Jiyoung is so lucky, her mommy is still sleeping as she has been tired these days. Jiyoung also tries to sleep as she needs to be energitized for tomorrow.

 

And at half past eight tomorrow, the nurses are coming to her room and prepare her for the surgery. 

 

" Jiyoung-na, hello!!! "

 

With the sound, Nana and Lizzy come to their room. And the two unnies called Yuri and Jessica also come to her. She knows they are Yookyung's friends but she only needs Yookyung by her side.

 

And at exactly nine o'clock, she is taken to the operation room.

 

" Jiyoung-na. Don't worry. Daddy, mommy and unnie are waiting for you."

 

" Yes, Jiyoung-na. You will be fine."

 

" And we are here with you, too."

 

Jiyoung nods to all of them. And she is then taken into the operation room. It is a little cold here. Jiyoung feels afraid because of the cold bed under her. It is piercing her skin and reaches to her spine.

 

While she is afraid, the nurse put a mask on her face.

 

" Jiyoung-na, let's sleep now. And trust me for the rest. I will take care of everything. And don't forget what I said last night. Arasso?? "

 

Dr.Nicole whispers and Jiyoung nods silently. And she closes her eyes and waiting for the moment that she will falls asleep.

 

" Kitty-ya."

 

Jiyoung turns her side to see Hong Yookyung smiling at her.

 

" Kitty-ya. Don't be afraid of anything."

 

Yookyung said and she knelt down beside her.

 

" Hong Yookyung."

 

" Immm. I will be with you so let's fight together."

 

Yookyung said while she is holding onto Jiyoung's hand. Jiyoung smiles and she feels that some invisible power is flowing into her body.

 

" Hong Yookyung~~ If you are by my side, I'm not afraid of anything."

 

She said to Yookyung. The later nods her head and smiles at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hong Yookyung~~ "

 

" Jiyoung-na!! "

 

" Hong Yookyung~"

 

" Jiyoung-na, where are you??? I can't see you."

 

" Hong Yookyung~~"

 

" Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

Yookyung sits up on the bed while she is sweating and with a rapid heartbeat.

 

" Jiyoung-na."

 

She whispers the name and she is afraid all of a sudden. She checks the clock and it shows seven o'clock. So the surgery will not be started.

 

She takes a glance to Naeun who is sleeping beside her. And she slowly removes her pillow and takes the photo under it.

 

" Jiyoung-na."

 

She whispers and gently caresses the photo. It is the first day of them as a couple. In the photo, both of them are happy together. Jiyoung is kissing her cheek and she is smiling widely.

 

" Jiyoung-na. Please be ok."

 

She said to the girl in the photo and slowly kiss the photo while tears are start rolling down.

 

She then sighs and puts the photo back under her pillow. Then she walks towards the bathroom.

 

Naeun who is not really sleeping as Yookyung thinks, opens her eyes and she slowly gets up from the bed.

 

" What is this?? "

 

She said curiously and she slowly removes Yookyung's pillow. And she picks up the photo.

 

" Omo! "

 

She covers with her palm when she found the photo under it.

 

" Yookyung-na~ You are so pitiful."

 

Naeun mutters and she puts the photo back under the pillow. And then she pretends to be sleeping again as Yookyung is coming out from the bathroom.

 

The whole day, Yookyung is quiet and she doesn't eat well or talk to anyone. The members know that today, Jiyoung will take her operation so they all let Yookyung to stay as she likes. And Chorong decides to call off the practise today.

 

All the day, Yookyung can't stand or sit well. All she is thinking about is Jiyoung. Will she be ok??? If something happens to her kitty, she will not forgive herself.

 

The day is passed slowly and no one has the feel of playing around. Even Bomi and Eunji are too quiet today. They all don't want to bother Yookyung and keep quite all day.

 

After dinner, Yookyung goes up to the roof and she stays there the whole night. And she is imagining Jiyoung's smiling cute face in the sky and remembers her.

 

She is silently crying as she is thinking about their moments. Jiyoung becomes the most important person for her. She knows it late and she wants to be a good lover for her.

 

After she stayed there for a very long time, she goes back to her room. Naeun is already sleeping and Yookyung joins her on the bed.

 

She removes her pillow and finds the photo but to her fear, the photo is gone.

 

" Where is it!!! "

 

She is about to get up from the bed when she sees a photo-stand on the table beside her.

 

" What? "

 

She slowly takes the photo-stand. The photo is nicely put it in the stand. She looks at the photo for a few seconds and look at Naeun who is sleeping.

 

" Naeun-na."

 

She whispers and her tears starts to fall again.

 

" Thanks you. Really thanks you."

 

She said while she is hugging the photo-stand. Naeun who is pretending to sleep sighs and sits on the bed.

 

" Yah! Pabo-ya, why are you crying?? "

 

" Naeun-na. Thanks you. For understanding me."

 

" Yookyung-na. We are friends and that's what a friend should do for her friend. I saw the photo this morning and I have a photostand. So I decide to give it to you."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Yookyung said while she is crying more. Naeun feels sorry for the younger friend and she pulls her friend towards her. Yookyung moves closer to her and cries on her shoulder.

 

" Yookyung-na, don't cry. She will be ok."

 

" I can't be with her today. I can't even know her condition. I can die if something happened to her."

 

" She can't be. She is a strong girl. And she can make it. Because she has to wait for you. She will be ok."

 

Naeun said and she slowly rubs Yookyung's back. But Yookyung doesn't stop her cry and she continues to cry on Naeun's shoulder.

 

At that time, the door opens and members are at the door. They might hear their talk. They enter into the room and join them.

 

" Yookyung-na, don't cry."

 

" Yes. She will not want to see you sad too."

 

" Yes. Let's trust Jiyoung. She will be ok."

 

The members try to console her and Yookyung nods.

 

" I know. But I am so worried for her. I didn't know that she loved me. So I made her cried. I was the reason why her operation date has to e postponed. "

 

" Don't blame on yourself, Yookyung-na."

 

" Yes."

 

" Unnies, I want to be a good lover for her. I want to stay with her for a long time. But I am afraid that I can't meet her anymore."

 

" Yookyung-na. Don't think negative. Whatever happened, we will be forever with you."

 

They said and Yookyung feels so touched by her members.

 

" Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, Eunji unnie, Naeun-na, Namjoo-ya and Hayoung-na."

 

She calls all the members and they all are looking at her with understanding eyes.

 

" Thanks you so much."

 

She said and the members put her in the middle and they make a group hug.

 

At that night, Apink members don't go back to their rooms. They sit on the floor in Yookyung and Naeun's room and fall asleep as they are holding each others' hands and leaning onto each other.

 

They will not forget tonight in their lives.