Visit

THE IDOL HUNT

" Ready???? "

" Ready!! "

" Then we will start in three seconds... Three... Two... One... Attack!!! "

After the counting, the six Apink members are taking protection and prepare the plastic guns in their hands.

They are now playing in the house. This is called Battle game and they split into two army.

Eunji, Bomi and Namjoo in one team and Chorong, Naeun and Hayoung in the other and they are trying their best to kill the enemies as fast as they can.

" Split!!! "

The captain Eunji orders and the soldiers of her team are running away from the living room. Eunji goes onto the stairs and she hides behind it and Namjoo enters into the kitchen and she hides behind the door.

Bomi is crawling behind the couch. And unlucky to her, there is someone already behind it. Hayoung puts her gun on Bomi's forehead.

" Bomi unnie. Goodbye."

" Nooooooo! "

* Bang *

" Bomi unnie dies!!! "

Hayoung shouts while she is standing up and throwing her hands in the air. Eunji takes this chance and she shoots at the maknae.

* Bang *

" Hayoung dies!!! "

She announces and maknae widens her eyes as she has made the worst move. Bomi laughes at her while she is rubbing her red forehead.

" Ha ha. You are so stupid."

" You are more stupid than me, Bomi unnie. You died earlier than me."

" Only about a few seconds."

" I don't care."

While the two of them are arguing, Eunji is signaling Namjoo to come to her. The two of them are now moving quietly to the upstairs and look for the missing enemies.

* Bang *

With that sound, Namjoo found that she is shot down by the leader Park Chorong who is smirking to them from the downstaris.

" Namjoo out!!! "

Eunji aims her gun at the leader but the Hepkido queen disappears like a smoke under the stairs.

" Aish~~ We are about to lose. Eunji unnie, kill them both."

" Don't worry."

Eunji said and she continues to walk to th upstairs. She turns around the corner and saw a shadow so she aims at to it.

" Eunji unnie."

" Awww. Son Naeun."

They are aiming their guns at each other. And they are looking at each other with unblinked eyes.

" Unnie, it's been a long time."

" Yes. But now we are in a battle field and I will fight for my country."

" Me, too. Let's forget about the feelings. I have make up my mind that I will serve for my country."

They said and they are now walking in a circle while waiting for the right time to shoot.

" Naeun-na, you really can shoot me down?? "

" What about you, Eunji-ya?? "

They look at each other with romantic stares and Eunji becomes lost into Naeun at that moment.

" How can I shoot you down?? "

She said and puts down her gun slowly. Naeun smirks all of a sudden.

" Then go die."

* Bang *

She shoots the older girl and Eunji holds onto her chest that the bullet hit. And she knelt down on the floor with unbelieving eyes.

" You really shoot me??? "

" Yes. I don't want to clean the room."

" Yayyyyyyyy!! We win!!! "

Chorong and Hayoung runs to Naeun and they give high-five.

" Now, you three go clean the rooms."

" Ahh. I shouldn't fall into Naeun's trap."

Eunji is blaming herself for her weakness. Bomi pads her back.

" You are better than me. I only survive two minutes in the battle."

She said and the three lost girls enter their respective rooms to clean.

* Beep Beep *

Chorong looks at her phone and this is Yookyung. She opens the sms and reads it.

" Chorong unnie, Jiyoung wants to come and visit our house. And she will join the dinner."

Chorong furrows her eyebrows. Naeun and Hayoung who are looking over her shoulder looks at her.

" Chorong unnie, what did Yookyung unnie say?? "

" Not important. Jiyoung will come here."

She said and she suddenly widen her eyes.

" What??? Jiyoung will come here??? No way!!! "

" Wae unnie?? "

" Look at the house. It's all dirty. We need to clean the whole house. If not, she will look down us. Get up and go get the three."

Naeun and Hayoung run up and they take the three girls with them.

" What happened unnie?? "

" Kang Jiyoung will be here for dinner."

" What!! "

" We need to prepare for the dinner. Eunji-ya, give me a hand in the kitchen. Bomi and Hayoung, you two clean the rooms and Naeun and Namjoo, you two in the downstaris."

" Unnie, we won the battle!! "

" Win or lose. Work now."

Chorong said and she glares to them making the younger sisters to pout. But they have to follow the leader's order so they start working.

" Eunji-ya, there is nothing special to cook. Go buy them."

Chorong writes down a list of things to buy and Eunji has to run to the supermarket to buy them.

After about two hours later, they are done with their preparation. Hayoung enters the kitchen with a phone in her hand.

" Chorong unnie, we should call Nana unnie?? "

" Why?? "

" Don't dare to do something crazy, maknae. We don't want to show the hyer side of Nana unnie in front of the new family member."

" Imm. Arasso."

Hayoung walks out again like a penguin and she joins the three who are watching Ben10.

*  Door bell ringing  *

" They are here!!! "

Namjoo announces and she sits straight quickly. Naeun also straight her body and she makes herself to be neat and tidy. While Bomi is fixing her  hair, Hayoung opens the door for them.

" We are home!!! "

Yookyung announces and Jiyoung is after her. They enter into the room and Apink members are bowing to her.

" Hello~~ "

" Hello! I know all of you. I am a fan of yours."

" Thanks you."

They said and at that time, Jiyoung saw Bomi.

" Bomi unnie!!! "

She squeals in excitement and walks in front of Bomi.

" Bomi unnie, you are my favourite member of Apink."

" Re... Really?? "

" Yes. Can I hug you for once?? "

Jiyoung aks while she is raising her left index finger in front of her nose and making a cute face. Bomi is surprised as she is now meeting with her fan and that fan is asking her for a hug.

Bomi secretly take a glance at Yookyung and the later nods her while pouting. And then she looks at her Chorong unnie who is now coming out from the kitchen. Chorong also nods her and Bomi smiles at Jiyoung.

" Come here, little sis."

" Thanks you."

Jiyoung is happy as she can finally meet with her favourite singer. She even takes Bomi's autograph.

Then she also greets with the rest of the members and they sit in the living room till Chorong calls them for dinner.

In the dinning room, Chorong, Bomi, Eunji and Naeun aare sitting at one side and Namjoo, Hayoung, Jiyoung and Yookyung are sitting at the opposite side. Yookyung knows that Naeun chooses to sit in front of them for purpose.

And she knows that she is right after a few minutes.

" Eunji-ya, eat this. This is so delicious."

Naeun said and she puts foods in Eunji's bowl. Jiyoung notices that and she also takes some food and put them in Yookyung's bowl.

" Hong Yookyung, eat this. Chorong unnie's cooking skill is so jjang."

She said while Naeun is glaring at them. Then she takes a food and bites at one end.

" Eunji-ya. Have a bite."

" Naeun-na?? "

" Have a bite!! "

" Arasso."

Eunji smiles at her girlfriend and she bites the other end, making everyone to say awww. Jiyoung is angry by Naeun and she is about to follow her action but Yookyung stops her.

" Kitty-ya. Just leave her. They are always like this."

" Hump."

Jiyoung isn't satisfied but she listens to Yookyung.

" Jiyoung-na, eat more. I have made them special for you."

" Thanks you, Chorong unnie."

" No need to say thanks you. You are Yookyung's girlfriend and that's mean you are our sister, too."

" Thanks you for accepting me."

Jiyoung is pleased by the acceptance of Apink members and she bows to them. They all bow back her and talk about many things, learning about each other more.

After the dinner, Chomi volunteer to clean the dishes. And the others are going to their respective rooms and only Jikyung is left in the living room.

" Hong Yookyung! "

" Hmm?? "

" Let's play. I'm bored."

" How?? "

" Let's peek the couples."

" What!!! "

Yookyung is surprised by Jiyoung. Jiyoung explains.

" You once told me that Pinkylipz AngelicJinah is the account of your supervisor. And I start reading her fiction. I know everything about these couples. Let's go and peek them."

" But- "

" Come on. Let's go!! "

Jiyoung pulls her and she can't refuse to Jiyoung's cuteness anymore.

" So where should we start to go??? "

" To the roof where 2eun will probably making out."

Jiyoung said and she smirks.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


On the roof.....

Eunji and Naeun are enjoying their moment. Eunji is sitting at the edge and Naeun is leaning on Eunji's back with her back.

" Eunji-ya?? "

" Yes?? "

" What do you see about Jiyoung??? "

" She is pretty."

" Yah!!! ert!! ert!! "

" Ahhh. Naeun-na. Ahhh. Ahhh. I am just joking!! "

Naeun hits her back with both of her fists and Eunji is shouting in pain.

" I am just joking. She is Yookyung's and I already have my Naeun. Why I have to think her as a girl?? She becomes a family member."

" Immm. I will forgive you this time."

Naeun said and she turns around. Eunji hugs her from behind and Naeun enters into her embrace immediately.

" I am really asking. What do you think about her?? "

" I don't know much. But I believe Yookyung. Her choice will be the best for her."

" Immm. I think so."

" Naeun-na. We have been in a relation for months and I am sorry as I can't give much time for you."

" It's ok. We all are busy for Idol Hunt."

" Naeun-na. You know I love you sooooooo much, right?? "

" Of course, I know."

" Hmmm. Your answer is wrong. You should answer you don't know."

" Wae?? "

" So that I can prove to you again how much I love you."

" Awww, so sweet."

Naeun is so touched by Eunji's words and she leans back and raises her head up. Eunji is about to lean down to Naeun while they hear a cold and deep dark voice.

" Yah!! Release the girl!!! Ha ha ha!! "

2eun is surprised with the voice. When they look up, they saw Yookyung and Jiyoung not far from them.

Jiyoung is smirking and she said again.

" Release the girl or I will shoot you!!! Ha ha ha ha."

She then runs away from there leaving Yookyung alone with the angry 2eun.

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! Why did you take her to here?? "

" No. I didn't!! "

" Then how she knows we are here!! You little brat!! "

Eunji and Naeun are about to hit her but Yookyung is fast enough to run away from there.

Naeun is so angry and she crosses her arms.

" Eunji-ya. I will tell you how I think about Kang Jiyoung."

" Yes?? "

" I wonder how Hong Yookyung can find someone who is exactly the same like her. "

Naeun said and Eunji nods in agreement.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


At the balcony.....

Hayoung and Namjoo are standing at the balcony and they are enjoying the beauty of the moonlit night as well as the presence of each other.

" Hayoung-na, I am happy for us."

" Yes?? "

" At first, I feel sorry for the single ones in the group as we have someone special for us but they didn't."

" And?? "

" And now, we all can be together with the one we love. Isn't it good?? "

" Good. But for me, the times I can spend with you are more good."

Hayoung said. Namjoo smiles at the maknae and she put her arms around Hayoung's waist as she pulls the girl closer to her.

" Hayoung-na. I love you."

Namjoo said all of a sudden. Hayoung feels like she is just confessed again. It is rare that they make lovey dovey moments and she treasures all single moments of them carefully.

" Hayoung-na, you are the best of my life."

Namjoo said truely and Hayoung is blushing because of her girlfriend.

" I love you, too, Namjoo unnie."

Namjoo can't help but to smile because of Hayoung's answer. She thinks she falls in love with the maknae again.

" Hayoung-na, look. There are many stars tonight."

Namjoo points to the sky.

" Yes. Unnie, where is your star?? "

Hayoung asks. And she points to a big star in the sky.

" That one is mine. My mother told me since I was young."

She said and she then turns around to Namjoo.

" Unnie, where is your star??? "

" Hmm?? My star?? "

Namjoo looks at Hayoung.

" I have two stars. They are brighter than every other stars. And I love to stare at them."

Namjoo said and she leans closer to Hayoung.

" My stars are your eyes, Hayoung-na. They are the most amazing stars that no astrologist can examine. Only I can see them."

Namjoo said and Hayoung feels that her cheeks are burning hot. She nevers knows that Namjoo can talk sweet words, too.

Namjoo dares herself to lean to Hayoung. They haven't down their first kiss yet although they have been dating for three months already.

Hayoung is also nervous suddenly and she closes her eys. Namjoo closes her eyes too and she is about to press her lips on Hayoung.

 

But-

 

" Yah!! Release the girl!!! "

The two maknaes jump away from each other in anxiety. When they look at the direction of the voice, they see Yookyung and Jiyoung. Jiyoung puts her hands on her waist.

" Yah!! Kids!! What are you doing??? I will go and tell Chorong unnie about you. Ha ha ha."

She said and then runs away again. Yookyung is left there with wide eyes and Namjoo puts all her anger on Yookyung's head.

" Yookyung unnie!! Why you take her to here??? "

" I didn't!! "

" Aish~~ I am about to~~ Aish!! "

Namjoo said and Yookyung runs away from here too. Hayoung smiles at angry Namjoo and she pinches the older girl's cheek.

" Unnie. You are so cute. I love you."

" But they- "

" It's ok, unnie. We have many time in the future. Now let's go inside. It's cold here."

" Imm. But I sware I will kill their first born child for real."

Namjoo said stubbornly and Hayoung shakes her head.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

 

In the kitchen....

Chorong is cleaning the plates while Bomi is wiping them with a cloth.

" Bbom-ah, help me. The string."

" Ahh, come here."

Chorong asks Bomi for help as the string of the apron falls from her shoulder to the arm level. Bomi helps her to tie the apron back.

" Unnie. My unnie. My lovely unnie. My angel unnie."

Bomi said while she is hugging Chorong from behind. Chorong smiles at her girlfriend's cute voice and she said.

" Bomi-ya, I can't finish them if you continue hugging me like this."

" Then do them later. Please hang out with me. I want to have alone time with you like others."

Bomi said while she puts her chin on Chorong's shoulder. Chorong stops what she is doing and she turns around to Bomi.

" You have me all the time. Why you want alone time again?? "

" But unnie, we all are busy with the practise."

" You are right."

Chorong said and she turns around to clean the dishes again while she also realises that their alone time becomes less.

Bomi resumes to hug Chorong but this time, not that tight so that Chorong can finish her washing.

" Unnie. I think you are so tired. You practise with us and on the other hand, you do all the work in the house. What about we help you with the work??? "

She asks and Chorong smiles because of Bomi's care.

" Bomi-ya. It's ok. It's faster that I do all the work and the kids are too young to do the work. "

" But unnie- "

" Bbom-ah, you know how to release the stress you have when you are so busy with work??? I know that."

Chorong said while she is washing her hands. Bomi shakes her head.

" I don't know. Tell me how to do it."

" But I can't do it alone. I need your help."

Chorong said with a smile while she is wiping her wet hands.

" How?? "

" The best way to release the stress is kissing. Kissing can help us to be more healthy. We should kiss at least once a day. I read about it in a book. Immmm, will you help me??? "

Chorong asks with a smile and Bomi pulls her suddenly.

" My pleasure, unnie."

Bomi said ad she is about to lean towards Chorong. The older girl stops her.

" What are you doing?? "

" This is for today's kiss. We should do it for our health. Hee hee."

" Shut up. And just kiss me."

Chorong flutters her eyelids and Bomi connects their lips. They start to make out and Chorong leans back onto the counter behind her.

Bomi holds her by the waist and she helps her to hop onto the counter without breaking the kiss.

They pause for a few seconds as they are lack of oxygen. They put their forehead together.

" Unnie, I love you."

" Love you, too. "

They resume the kiss and try their best to improve their health. And Bomi thought that it is the best way of exercise for health. She enjoys it so much.

 

But the thing they don't know is about two people who are at the door. Yookyung quickly covers Jiyoung's eyes whose jaw is now dropped to the floor.

She takes her back to the living room.

" I told you not to go to the kitchen."

" But I don't think they will be that rough."

" Aish!! Now, let's go back."

Yookyung said but Jiyoung shakes her head.

" I'm staying here tonight."

" What?? "

" I have told Mommy and Daddy that I will stay here tonight."

" Yah!! What if your mommy will beat you with chopstick again??? "

" No. I really asked for her permission."

Jiyoung said and she is now raising both of her hands. Yookyung nods.

" Fine. Let's go to my room."

She takes her to her room. And she turns around to Jiyoung and remind her.

" But we have to make it secret from the members. If not, I am sure that they will come to us to take revenge."

She said making Jiyoung to giggle. She really loves all Apink members. They are really awesome.

 


P.S  :  But to their bad luck, both 2eun and Hajoo who are near to them hear this. And they smirk.

 

Own Thoughts


Naeun  :  Let's see Hong Yookyung, what I will do to you. * smirk *

 

Eunji  :  Yookyung-na. You are so dead tonight. * smirk *

 

Namjoo  :  Yookyung unnie. Don't think you can have a good night sleep tonight. * smirk *

 

Hayoung  :  I feel sorry for Yookyung unnie. But I will not help her as she makes me to lose my first ever kiss. * smirk *