Complete

THE IDOL HUNT

" We are home!!!! "

Hayoung and Bomi shout while they enter the house first. The other members follow them and they all sit down on the couch in the living room in usual manner.

Usual manner means Naeun leaning on Eunji, Chorong beside her and Bomi lying down on her lap. The three kids are kicked onto the floor as Yookyung's house only has one couch.

" Wow. Today is a big day for us."

" Yes. I can't believe we can win over Angella."

" And you saw Minzy's face??? That's so priceless."

They said and they are so happy about them winning over Angella which is a miracle for them.

They have eaten dinner so they decide to shower and sleep. Bomi and Naeun have to wait first as Chorong is showering.

Bomi gives Naeun secret glances and Naeun notices that so she turns to face Bomi.

" Bomi unnie, what do you want to say??? "

" Hmmm."

Bomi is taken a back as she is caught red handed. She is thinking about how she can get closer with Chorong and how she can kick Naeun out from their room.

She tries to make her face as innocent as possible and smiles at Naeun.

" Naeun-na, unnie is feeling sad for you."

" Feeling sad for me?? Why?? "

Bomi raises her eyebrows as Naeun will fall into her trap soon. She continues to pretend and said.

" You are dating Eunji and lucky to you, you are staying under the same roof with your girlfriend. But you are so pity."

" Wae??? "

" Because you can't share a room with your girlfriend. In this country, every couple is moving out as they want to stay with the one they love. But you are staying in the same house and can't share a room with her. Ooh. How pity you are!! "

" Really??? "

Naeun widens her eyes and she falls into Bomi's trap within the first three minutes. Bomi is secretely smiling but she keeps her frown face in front of Naeun.

" Bomi unnie, what should I do?? "

" Hmmmm. What do you want to do?? "

" Should I move into her room??? "

That is!!! Of course!! Go. Go. Go.

" That's up to you, Naeun-na. You can decide."

" But what should I say if Chorong unnie ask me?? "

" I will take care of her. You can move if you want."

" Really??? Can I??? "

" Yes."

" Thanks you, Bomi unnie. I will go to Eunji's room now. I will not forget your advice."

" It's ok. I just want to help you two."

Bomi said and Naeun smiles at her. Then she grabs her pillow and goes out from the room.

" Yesssss!!! "

Bomi throws her fist into the air as her plan succeed as it is planned. At that time, Chorong comes out from the bathroom and she looks at Bomi's weird behaviour.

" What are you doing Bomi-ya??? And where's Naeun??? "

" She is going to stay with Eunji starting from today. Now this room is only for us."

Bomi announces while she  widely opens her arms. Chorong suspectiously looks at Bomi and she asks.

" Bomi-ya, don't tell me you made her to move out."

" Omo. How do you know unnie??? "

" I can say it with sixth sense."

" Hee hee. This is because I want to stay with you alone."

Bomi said and Chorong shyly turns around.

" You are so canning Bomi-ya. But I don't mind to stay with you alone."

" Thanks you, unnie."

Bomi merly answers as she is now thinking about how she can remove the beds and use a single bed for them.

" Bomi-ya??? "

" Yes?? "

" Do you want to sleep on my bed?? "

Chorong asks and Bomi widens her eyes. Ah ha. She is a genius that she tricked Naeun to move out.

" I am soooo glad, unnie."

She said and jumps onto Chorong's bed.

At that time, Naeun knocks onto the door of Eunji and Namjoo and the door opens after a few seconds.

" Awww, Naeun unnie. What are you doing here??? "

" I am here to stay with my Eunji."

Naeun answers and she walks towards the bed where Eunji is lying and playing her phone.

" Naeun-na?? "

" Eunji-ya!!! I miss you!!! "

Naeun said and she climbs onto the bed as she is now hugging Eunji like a koala. Eunji is surprised.

" Naeun-na, what are you doing in my room??? "

" I am moving in."

" Then I have to witness all your lovey dovey moments??? "

Namjoo asks while she is putting her hands on her hip and looking at them with disgusting look.

Naeun smirks and she said.

" If you don't want to see us, leave this room."

" What!!! "

" That's the best solution. Go to Hayoung and Yookyung's room. They will welcome you."

She said and she continues hugging Eunji.

" Naeun-na, she is looking at us."

" Let her be. She will turn around if she doesn't want to see."

" Naeun-na."

Eunji slowly gets up from the bed and this is the wrong move here. Naeun quickly pulls her up and she hugs her by the side.

" What are you doing, Naeun-na??? "

" About to kiss you baby."

Naeun answers and she captures Eunji's lips and starts to kiss her, making Namjoo to jaw drop.

" I can't believe you are really making out in front of me."

She said and she picks up her pillow.

" I am leaving to my Hayoung."

" Go. Go. "

Naeun said while she waves her hand at Namjoo. Namjoo pouts and she closes the door with so much effort.

Naeun giggles and she puts her arms on Eunji's neck while she is resting her forehead on Eunji's forehead.

" Naeun-na, why you kiss me in front of a member??? "

" Because I want to kick her out from the room."

Naeun said and she giggles again. Eunji looks at her with narrows eyes.

" Naeun-na. You really are a bad girl."

" So??? "

" Bad girl should be punished!!!"

" Immmm hmmm."

" So I will PUNISH YOU!!!!!! "

Eunji suddenly shouts and she flips over them. Naeun is under her and she starts to tickle Naeun.

" Ahhhhh ahhhh. Noooooo. Eunji-ya. Stoppppppp."

Naeun yells while she is moving herself from Eunji but the older girl is climbing on her so she can't run away.

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

" Eunji-ya!!!!! Stop!!!! "

*  Knock  Knock  Knock  *

" Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Son Naeun!! If you want to have ***, go to motel. We are trying our best to sleep. So be quite."

" Yes. And I will change rooms again if you dare to make a noise next time."

Bomi and Chorong shout from the other room and that makes them to be quiet.

" Ohh, they are so scary."

" But how can't we shut up our mouth when we are together??? My Eunji is too cute that I can't stop talking to her."

" Then let me show you the best way to keep quiet."

" How- "

Naeun is cut off when Eunji suddenly crashes her lips on hers. Naeun holds onto Eunji's neck and she pulls her down so thet they can have more contact. Naeun knows that the idea about changing rooms is the best idea ever.


While 2eun is having their fun in their new room, Namjoo is standing in front of Hayoung and Yookyung's room. She is thinking about she should share the same room with her brand new girlfriend.

She is afraid that Yookyung will notice their relation but on the other hand, she is willing to stay with her girlfriend so that they can have their alone time more and can be closer.

She sighs and knocks on the door.

" Who's there??? "

" Namjoo."

" Coming!!! "

And the door opens and she sees Hayoung smiling widely at her.

" Unnie, what are you doing here??? "

" I was kicked out from my room."

" By?? "

" By Naeun unnie, of course."

She said and she enters the room. She glances at the single bed and feels jealousy that Hayoung and Yookyung have been sharing the same bed for months.

" So you are staying with us?? "

" Yes. If you don't mind."

Namjoo answer awkenedly as she knows there is no enough space for all three of them on the bed.

Yookyung looks at the two maknaes who look like they are willing to share a room. And this is her house anyway so she should let them to stay.

Yookyung thinks and she gets up from the bed while taking the pillow with her.

" Then I will go back to my old room and stay alone. You can have this room."

" No. Unnie. It's ok. We can stay three."

" Yes."

Namjoo and Hayoung said quickly but Yookyung shakes her head.

" No. I will go stay by my own room. You can have it."

" But- "

" It's ok, Namjoo-ya. Don't worry for me. I'm going. Have fun."

She said and she goes out from the room. Namjoo and Hayoung look at each other and Namjoo puts her pillow on the bed.

" Hayoung-na, will it be ok for you to share the same bed with me??? "

" Namjoo unnie, what happened to you after the confession?? "

" Hmm?? I am afraid that I have made you uncomfortable with me.

Namjoo said while she is hanging down her head. And Hayoung grabs both her hands.

" Unnie, I love you and you love me. There is nothing uncomfortable between lovers. We are more close than anyone else. You can say every thoughts and needs of you to me and you can do anything you want with me. I am fine with everything."

Hayoung said and Namjoo smiles.

" Thanks you Hayoung-na."

Namjoo said and she lies down on the bed. Then she pads the space beside her and Hayoung joins.

Namjoo stares into Hayoung's round and shining eyes and she smiles.

" Hayoung-na, god gives me three gifts this year."

" What are they?? "

" First one is Apink members. I never expect that I can have the most wonderful memebers. They are the best I can think of."

" Yes. Me, too."

" The second is My family. I can get along with my stepmother, well, now she is the omma again. "

She smiles and then grabs Hayoung's hand and interlaces their fingers together.

" And the last is you. You are the best for me. I have to thank to god for the rest of my life to make me to meet you. And the best part of the story is that you accepted me."

Namjoo said and Hayoung smiles along with her.

" Unnie, I am happy that I can have you too."

" Hayoung-na, can I hug you?? "

" Yes."

" Come here."

They move closer and hold onto each other. They rest into each other's arms and listen to the rapid heartbeat which is beating for each other and fall into asleep.

As the time passed, the Apink members are fallen into their dreamland but except one.

Yookyung who is moving out into her old room can't still sleep although it is two in the morning.

" Aish, I can't sleep without Hayoung by my side."

She said and moves around in the bed.

*  Phone ringing  *

" Ahhhh "

Yookyung jumps up in the bed as her phone suddenly rings in the middle of the night.

" Who call me that late??? "

She wonders and she checks the caller but to her surprise, this is unknown.

" Who is this??? "

She is thinking for a few seconds before she answers the call.

" Hello?? "

" Hong Yookyung!! What takes you so long to pick the phone up??? "

" Kitty??? "

She whispers and jumps up and sits on the bed.

" Omo. I am lucky that I get out from Hayoung's room. Aham. Kitty, why are you calling me in the middle of the night??? "

" Because I can't sleep."

Jiyoung cutely whinned and Yookyung smiles automatically.

" How did you get my number??? "

" I have my own way."

" Ok. I can't never catch you. "

" Hong Yookyung, are you sleeping??? "

" No. I can't sleep still."

" Wae??? "

" Because members changed rooms and I have to stay alone."

" So should I come and sleep with you??? "

" Mow??? "

Yookyung is surprised and she almost shouts into the phone.

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! I was just joking and lower your voice, will you??? This is the time for bed for people."

" Ok. Ok. I am sorry."

Yookyung said while she is rolling her eyes.

" Where are you, kitty??? Seoul or Jeju??? "

" Seoul. I reach Seoul today. But I watched your MVs at Jeju. The MV is so awesome."

" Really??? Am I cool?? I played kung fu."

" No. You are like monkey. And Bomi unnie is the best in MV."

" Yah!! Which part of me looks like a monkey??? "

" Ha ha. I am joking."

Jiyoung is teasing her non-stop but that's what Yookyung loves to hear from the girl.

" So what is your exact point to call me??? "

" Sing a song for me so that I can fall asleep."

" What!!! "

" You are a singer. So singing a song is not a difficult one for you."

" But it is weird to sing a song through a phone. And there will be no music."

" I don't care. If you don't sing, I will keep calling you the whole night."

" Yah, kitty."

" Wae??? "

" Aish!! Fine!! I will sing for you."

" Yay!!! "

Jiyoung is squeezing on the other line and Yookyung can't believe herself that she agreed to Jiyoung.

" What should I sing for you??? "

" Anything you like. You have to make me sleepy."

" Immmmmm. Ok. Ok. I will sing. Aham aham aham."

Yookyung clears and she prepares to sing. She is grabing the phone with the sweaty hands and she starts to sing.

 

Nunbushin gyejeol gadeukhi
Hyanggiroun georil jina
Joshimseureon
Nae balgeoreum dugeun georyeo

Jeogi meolli nal hyanghae unneun
Geudae moseup gakkawojimyeon
esang modeun
Haengbogi da nae geot gata oh

Neujeun ohu haessare
Mundeuk jameseo kkae
Geudae moreuge useotjyo

Ajikdo meon miraeui irigetjiman
Geu ttaen kkumi anigil
Just one love
Uri duri georeoganeun giri
Gatgireul baraeyo

Good morning maeirachimen
(Always in my heart)
Nal kkaeuneun geudaeye jeonhwa
Machi uri
Hamkke manneun achim gata

Ooh yeonghwacheoreom geonnejun yeppeun satangboda
Deouk dalkomhan geudaejyo

Maneun shiganeul ttara byeonhagetjiman
Du son nochi ankireul
Just for love
Yeongwontorok majimagil sarang

Geudaegil baraeyo
Neomuna sojunghan geollyo
Geudaeye sarangi

Oh It's true
Ojik seoroman bomyeo
Geudae gyeote itgo shipeo

Maneun shigan soge (Oh~)
Byeonhagetjiman (Byeonhagetjiman~)
Du son nochi ankireul (Nochi ankireul~)
Just for love
Yeongwon
Torok (Yeongwontorok~)
Majimagil sarang

Geudaegil baraeyo
To make my life complete
You make my life complete


Yookyung finishes the song and she inhales as she wonders what will be Jiyoung's comment.

" Hello, kitty??? Are you sleeping?? "

" Not yet~~ "

A sleepy voice enters the phone and Yookyung smiles.

" How is it??? "

" Your voice is so bad that I can't sleep."

" Yah!! I sang as you asked and all you said is this??? Then go ask your Bomi unnie to sing for you."

" No. I want only you to sing for me."

Jiyoung answers and Yookyung asks again.

" What??? Are you sleep talking now?? "

" No. I am telling the truth. I love your singing."

Jiyoung said and Yookyung is surprised.

" Kitty??? Is that really you??? "

" Yes. I am. Hong Yookyung, you are so stupid sometimes."

" What??? "

" Nothing. But thanks you for the song."

" It's nothing."

Yookyung answers while she is rubbing her neck with her her free hand in nervousness.

" Hong Yookyung. When I am falling asleep~~~ "

" Imm?? "

" ..... "

" Kitty??? "

"..... "

" Kitty??? Bo-ra?? She falls asleep while talking??? "

She said and listens to the phone but there is no reply from Jiyoung.

" She really falls asleep. "

Yookyung said to herself and she smiles while she is imagining the sleeping face of Kang Jiyoung. She must be so cute.

" Good night, Kitty."

She whispers into the phone and then she hangs up.

" Kang Jiyoung. Why you always taking place in my head??? When I am about to forget you, you always appear in front of me. And you always make me confused with my own feeling. How can I understand you, Kitty??? "

She whispers to herself and lies down on the bed again.

" When I can't see you, I think I miss you. I am always thinking about you. I always have to worry about you. You are a stubborn kitty who does everything in your mind. I feel happy when I can make you smile. But I am really jealous when you compare me with Bomi unnie."

Yookyung puts her hand on her forehead.

 


" You make my life complete, Kitty."

 

She said out loud and closes her eyes as she wants to meet the cute Kitty of hers in her dreams.

 

 

 

And every Apink members are thinking that their lives are complete at that moment. The whole house is wrapped with love.

They can feel the sweetness and beauty of this gentle and simple thing called LOVE, which comes out from their own hearts.