Magic

THE IDOL HUNT

" Hayoung-na!!! Hayoung-na!!! "

 

Namjoo runs into the room where the younger girl is still sleeping. Hayoung opens her eyes easily and she sees Namjoo's smiling face in front of her.

 

" Namjoo unnie, wae??? "

 

" Hayoung-na, we have a week break!!! "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" The company gave us a week break!!! "

 

Namjoo announced happily. They just reach from Bangkok last night and the company gives them a break.

 

" Really??? "

 

Hayoung asks her lazily and Namjoo becomes impatient with the younger girl's response.

 

" What do you want to do during break, Hayoung-na??? "

 

" Immmmmm."

 

Hayoung is thinking for a while and she then pulls Namjoo onto the bed.

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Unnie, let's sleep now. I want to sleep more."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo sighs.

 

" I am thinking of going out a date and you are talking me to sleep."

 

" Date??? "

 

Hayoung asks her while she is peeking Namjoo with one eye. Namjoo pouts and answers.

 

" Yes. We should go out a date. It's been a long time."

 

" But will it be ok??? I mean what if the fans notice us??? "

 

Hayoung said worriedly and Namjoo smiles. Then she holds onto the younger's hand.

 

" What are you worrying, Hayoung-na???? Even if they catch us, I will take care of everything. So stop worrying."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung nods. Namjoo pulls her from the bed and she forces the younger girl into the bathroom.

 

" Quick, Hayaoung-na. Let's go out later."

 

Namjoo said and she closes the door from outside. Then she walks back to the room.

 

" Ahhh. I'm so happy. Finally, I can get alone time with my girlfriend."

 

She said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where should we going?? "

 

" Amusement park!! "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" I want to go there with you."

 

Hayoung simply answers and the two maknaes get into the bus. They are now wearing masks and caps so that no one will recognize them. 

 

" Unnie, back seat!! Back seat!! "

 

Hayoung points to the back seat and they both walk to the back. They sit at there and Namjoo quickly holds Hauoung's hand. Hayoung smiles at the small gesture.

 

" Unnie, why are you keep holding my hand??? "

 

" Because I don't want to release it."

 

Namjoo answers and Hayoung smiles widely. She leans onto Namjoo's shoulder and snuggles into Namjoo's embrace.

 

" Hey, baby. We are in public and you were the one who was afraid of caught this morning."

 

" Let them be. If they know about us, this will be the tomorrow Head-line news of the newspapers."

 

Hayoung said while she is still in her current position. Namjoo is satisfied with the younger girl and they stay like this for a while.

 

" We are here!!! "

 

Namjoo whispers into Hayoung's ear and the younger girl removes herself from Namjoo.

 

" Let's go."

 

The two girls happily enter the amusement park and notice that the park is not that crowded as it is not weekend.

 

" Hayoung-na. We are so lucky. There are not many people here."

 

" Yes."

 

At that time, they saw a panda dancing not far from them.

 

" Unnie, there's a panda!!! "

 

Hayoung points to it and the panda also sees them. It walks towards them and surprisingly, it starts to dance their song 'Hush'.

 

" Hush!!! "

 

Hayoung and Namjoo said and unison and they are afraid that the panda knows who they are.

 

" Unnie!!! The panda knows who we are!! "

 

" Yes."

 

But the panda doesn't stop and it continues dancing. Namjoo and Hayoung found that it was so creepy and they decide to leave the spot.

 

" Let's get out of here."

 

Namjoo takes Hayoung to the pirateboat and they ride it happily. 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Namjoo unnie!!!!!! "

 

" Hayoung-na!!!!! "

 

The two girls are shouting while they are tightly holding each other's hands.

 

" My-my- My you're my~~ "

 

At the time, they hear the familiar song of theirs and both of them turn back quickly.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

To their fear, they saw the panda sitting behind them and waving at them.

 

" Hello~~~"

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Hayoung-na. Run!!! "

 

Namjoo and Hayoung get off from the boat as soon as it stops and the two are now running away from there. When they look back to there, they see the panda still waving at them.

 

" What the hell!! What is that panda?? "

 

" Yes. How can it reach on the boat behind us??? "

 

The two frightened girls walk around the Amusement park happily before they see a black and white figure coming to their direction.

 

Hayoung is widen her eyes and she calls to Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo unnie!! Namjoo unnie!! "

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Pan...panda.."

 

" Oh, no. Bloody hell. Come this way! "

 

Namjoo quickly pulls the younger girl and she enters into the nearest building. To their bad luck, it is the haunted house.

 

" Unnie, we are in a wrong place."

 

" I know."

 

Namjoo whispers back to Hayoung and the two girls walking silently into the haunted house to find the exit.

 

" Namjoo unnie. I'm scared."

 

" Me, too."

 

Namjoo can feel that Hayoung's palms are sweaty and cold. She holds tightly the hand in hers and leads her.

 

" Hello~~~~~~"

 

At that time, with the voice, the two girls are so surprised and so afraid at the same time.

 

" I'm a Panda~~~~~"

 

Hayoung and Namjoo widen their eyes. 

 

" Unnie, it is here, too."

 

" Yeah! What it is trying to do??? "

 

Both Namjoo and Hayoung are afraid of the Panda and they walk quickly. The place is dark and silent plus it is a creepy place so they are more afraid.

 

" Unnie, let's get out of here. This is more scary to stay here."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo totally agrees with her.

 

" Yes. Let's get out."

 

Namjoo and Hayoung close their bodies together and they try to escape from the haunted house.

 

" Hello~~~ Namjoo-ya~~~~~ Hayoung-na~~~~~ "

 

They widen their eyes as they hear very well that the panda is calling their names.

 

" Unn... unnie."

 

" Don't worry, Hayoung-na. I'm here with you."

 

Namjoo said and she takes Hayoung away from the source of voice. But they have chosen the wrong way.When they are about to reach the exit of the haunted house, they saw the panda.

 

The Panda is coming straight to them with a box in its hand.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh "

 

The two girls shout in unison as they are so afraid of the creepy panda.

 

" Wait~~"

 

The panda stops the nearly running girls and it signs them to come closer.   

 

" Hayoung-na. I think it is calling us."

 

" Unnie. Don't go."

 

" Wait."

 

Namjoo slowly removes Hayoung's hand from her wrist and she slowly moves forwards.

 

" Unnie, be careful."

 

" Arasso."

 

Namjoo whispers and she moves more closer to the Panda. The panda hands her the box in its hand. Namjoo looks at the panda for a few seconds and she takes the box.

 

" Unnie."

 

Hayoung is worried for Namjoo but to her relief, Panda leaves them alone and it is going away from them.

 

" Unnie!! "

 

Hayoung quickly walk to Namjoo.

 

" What is this box??? "

 

" We don't know. Let's open it."

 

Namjoo suggests and she slowly opens the box. Hayoung is excited and she is also curious of what is the thing in the box.

 

" Huh??? "

 

" What? "

 

Both of the girls are surprised when they see nothing in the box. Hayoung pouts.

 

" Hmmm. I was expecting that something scary is in the box."

 

" Really?? But I was expecting that something romantic is in the box."

 

" Romantic??? "

 

Hayoung asks and Namjoo nods. And she puts the box on the floor.

 

" Hayoung-na, do you remember??? We were at Jeju three years ago in this month and we became a couple."

 

" Yes, of course. I remember."

 

Hayoung quickly answers as she is happy now when she remembers how clumsy and nervous Namjoo was at that time.

 

" Hayoung-na, unnie really wants to make a surprise for you. So I have learnt magic from Harry Potter. Wanna see??? "

 

Namjoo asks while she is pulling a wand out from nowhere.

 

" Wow!!! Where do you get this wand??? "

 

" From Harry Potter."

 

Namjoo said and she is now slightly waving the wand in the air.

 

" Accio cake."

 

She said and points to the empty box. Hayoung is watching Namjoo with amazement.

 

" Hayoung-na, let's see."

 

Namjoo said and she slowly opens the box.

 

" Oh! "

 

Hayoung is surprised when a cake with a candle in the shape of 3 is put unlighted on the cake.

 

" Happy third anneversary, Hayoungie."

 

Namjoo said and she blows to the candle. To Hayoung's surprise, the candle lit up suddenly.

 

" Unnie, is this- "

 

" Are you surprised??? I want to make surprise so I have planned it all. And the creepy panda is for extra excitement."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung is happy.

 

" Unnie, thanks you. You really surprised me."

 

She said and she hugs Namjoo tightly. Namjoo hugs her back with a hand and she said.

 

" Hayoung-na, let's blow the candle."

 

They together blow out the candle and Hayoung claps for herself.

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

Namjoo calls her in a low tone. Hayoung looks at the older girl who looks at her with romantic stare.

 

" Hayoung-na, let me kiss you??? "

 

Namjoo asks innocently and Hayoung giggles.

 

" Unnie, you finally ask this question after dating for three years??? "

 

" I- I was afraid that you will be angry with me."

 

Namjoo answers which makes Hayoung to love her more.

 

" Unnie, you are so cute. We are not kids anymore so you can do whatever you want to me. Arasso?? "

 

" Arasso."

 

Namjoo answers but she is still nervous as it will be their first ever kiss.

 

She moves closer to Hayoung and the younger girl flutters her eyes. Namjoo prepares herself as she inhales deeply and she also closes her eyes.

 

Namjoo moves closer to the younger girl and she is about to press on Hayoung's lips.

 

* Loud Phone Ringing *

 

Namjoo's phone suddenly rings loudly making the two maknaes to jump away from each other in surprise.

 

" Aish!! Jihye unnie!! "

 

Namjoo said angrily and she answers the phone.

 

" Wae??? "

 

" What!! What is that tone?? This is so different from the one when you begged me to be the panda for today. Now I want my lunch. Where is my lunch?? "

 

Jihye on the other line is shouting into the phone and Namjoo is so annoying with her.

 

" Jihye unnie, I am busy with something so call me back later."

 

" No. If you don't treat me with lunch right now, I will- "

 

Namjoo doesn't hear Jihye anymore as the phone in her hand is dropped onto the floor.

 

The cake in her hand is taken by Hayoung and her lips are captured by the younger girl. Namjoo widens her eyes in surprise as she never expects this to happen.

 

No way!!!

 

 

Hayoung is kissing me!!!

 

 

She thinks as her heart is about to explore due to excitement. She is now tasting the sweetest candy in the world.

 

She closes her eyes and holds onto Hayoung's neck as she depends the kiss that Hayoung is leading.

 

For them, the only thing that matter most now is the pleasure that they are sharing so that they can't think about anything.

 

 

 

 

Including Jihye.

 

 

 

 

" Yah!!! Hello??? Hello??? Namjoo-ya?? Kim Namjoo!!! "

 

 

Jihye is talking and calling Namjoo's name again and again but Namjoo isn't aware as she is now visiting to the heaven together with her lover.

 

 

Even after three years later, Namjoo still writes the same words on the cake. 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoo + Hayoung = Love <3