Poor Bomi

THE IDOL HUNT

*  Car horn Sound  *

With the car horn, the guard open the door for them. Jo In Sung drives the car till reach under the portigo and he stops there.

Then he runs to her side and opens the door for Chorong. Chorong comes out from the car while she is nervous.

Today, she has promised to meet with him and he takes her here. His house is like a castle. And a woman about over forty is waiting for them in the living room.

That woman is with Myley Cyrus's hair style which is not suitable for her age and she dyes it hot red. She seems she just wakes up.

The face which looks like it has been colouring with make-up all the time is now clear and it looks so ugly. Chorong can't believe the fate how that woman married with Jo In Saung.

" Have a seat, little sister. I'm Lee Bona. In Sung's wife."

" Nice to meet you."

Chorong answers while she is trying her best not to laugh out loud. But she wants to cry now as that woman is calling her little sister. But like Naeun and Namjoo said, she has to get along with them.

" Noona, she is the one I said before. The one from Idol Hunt."

" I know. You are more beautiful in person. How old are you???"

" Twenty."

" Awww. You are really choosing a teenager, chagiya!!! '

She said and she is laughing like an evil that she usually sees in a kids' cartoons. She stands up and smiles uninnocently.

" It's ok if you like, Chagiya. You choose as you like and I choose as I like. Now I am going to shower. What will you do later??? "

" I will send this little sister to trainers and go to golf club. Today is no schedule day."

" Good. Good. Then go."

" Ok."

It is a relief that she can come out from Lee Bona's eyes. That over forty but she thinks she is still twenty-one, woman makes her to be uncomfortable. She doesn't know how Jo In Sung is staying with that woman.

" Hey! What are you thinking??? Get on."

" Yes, boss."

Jo In Sung laughs really hard while he is driving off the car.

" Don't call me boss. Just call me oppa like you called in the phone."

" It's not me who called you that day."

" Ummm??? "

" My member, Naeun, called you and she talked with you."

" Ah ha ha ha ha, you little girls tricked me??? "

" No. We just- "

" You are so cute Chorong-na. It's ok. I'm just joking. Now, call me oppa, ok?? "

" Yes, oppa."

" Today, I will call you to the script writer. He will teach you the basic of the dramas... dialogs and how to act. You will have to train with him for a few months then you can be in the drama that our entertainment is going to produce.

" Yes, oppa."

" Chorong-na, why you are keep saying yes. I like to hear the answer for a question that I ask. Later, don't say just Yes. Ok??? "

" Yes. I mean- "

" Ha ha ha ha ha."

Jo In Sung laughs at Chorong who is keep showing her innocent side all the time.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


One week after Chorong's meeting with Jo In Sung...

They all are sitting at the table and having dinner while they are interviewing Chorong about this week.

" Chorong unnie, please say clearly. "

" Yes. We want to know how he trained you."

" Tell us, unnie."

Everyone is forcing Chorong to tell them and Chorong sighs. Then she smiles with a warm smile.

" He sent me to the famous script writer. He is the one who won blue dragon this year."

" Ahhh. I know him. He is the one who wrote the script of " Memories of Bali". "

" Yes."

Chorong then continues.

" And he takes me to the photo studio. And I have to take many photos at there. You want to see??? "

She puts out her phone and shows them.

" I copy them in the phone."

She shows and they all check the photos.

" Unnie, is that really you??? "

" Yes. Wae??? Am I ugly?? "

" No. You are so beautiful."

They look at the photos but Bomi does not even give a glance. She is really angry and at the same time, sad.

" Unnie, tell us about Jo In Sung oppa."

" He is friendly. And he takes care of me, too. He is funny. No proud. And he really is a gentleman."

" Do you meet with his wife?? Does she really look like a sponsor??? "

" I don't know much. But she is really ugly. I think she is a sponsor."

" Then I am right. He is really a bad guy like I said."

Hayoung said but they all ignore her.

" Unnie, he looks like he is interested in you??? "

" Yah!! What kind of question is that?? He has a wife."

" But he can always choose. There is always a second chance."

" Yah!! Don't tell me like this. I don't like him."

" But I know he is your favourite actor."

" Favourite actor is just favourite. I don't like him in that way."

Chorong said while she takes a secret galance at Bomi who is hanging down her head the whole time. She is playing the food in her plate as she has no appetite for tonight.

" Chorong unnie, your face becomes red."

" No. I am not."

" I am full."

Bomi said and she stands up from the seat. Then she walks out from the dinning room and enters into her room.

Chorong follows her gaze after Bomi but she can't follow her as the members keep asking questions.


She knows Bomi is not happy about her working with Jo In Sung. But she doesn't know the real reason of Bomi's anger.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


Bomi walks out from the house as she can't sleep. She is thinking about Chorong the whole night and she can't sleep as she is worried about that.

Chorong is always going out the whole day and she spends her time with Jo In Sung more.

She knows Chorong really likes that actor and she is jealous with the situation. If he is staying near her, she thinks her existence becomes smaller and smaller.

She sighs and walks towards the playground that she usually hangs out with Yookyung and Eunji.

She sits on the swing and she sways in the air for a few seconds. She wants to fly in the air and forgets all about her thoughts.

But she can't.

" Bomi unnie??? "

She heard a call and stops the swing. Maknae walks towards her and she sits on the another swing beside her.

" Bomi unnie. What are you doing here at this time??? "

" Hmmm. I can't sleep."

" Wae??? "

" I am worried about something."

Bomi said while she keeps sigh. Hayoung holds onto her hand that is holding the swing.

" Bomi unnie. I know what you are feeling. You are worried for Chorong unnie, right??? I have the same feeling when we were in Jeju."

" Yah!! How did you know?? "

Bomi asks and Hayoung smiles.

" Unnie, I can know. I had the same situation like you."

She remembers how she has to feel when she thought Namjoo and Jihye are together.

" Unnie, you can talk with me. Don't keep everything in your mind."

Hayoung is trying her best to make Bomi open to her. Bomi hangs down her head and said.

" I love her."

" Yes?? "

" I love Chorong unnie since the first time I saw her."

Bomi starts to talk.

" I know I am not suitable for Chorong unnie so I keep myself away from her. And I think I will use the technique that Teasing her and Getting her attention."

" I guess."

" And she really pays her attention to me. But I runied our new friendship when I feat in After school's mv."

" We all were mad at you at that time."

" Yes, I know. At that time, I was feeling guilty the whole time. I don't want to face you. So I run away to America and take Yookyung back home."

" You did a great thing, unnie."

Hayoung said as she is really happy to get Yookyung back in the group.

" When I knew that Chorong unnie has been crying the whole time while I was missing, I thought my heart would be bleeding at that time. I don't like to see her tears. She is really the most valuable treasure for me. I hated myself at that time as I am the reason why she is crying."

Bomi said and Hayoung looks at the older girl who is now nearly to cry. Bomi continues.

" In Jeju, I was afraid to death as accidents are directing towards her. I want to take them by myself if I can but I can't do nothing and just sit and watch her. But I am glad that I can protect her that night."

She remembers how close they become after that night.

" I think this is my chance. Nothing can get into my way. But the thing I never expect is Jo In Sung. I don't know he will prevent me to get to Chorong unnie."

" But Bomi unnie, we still don't know what Chorong unnie thinks about him. And he has his own wife."

" I know. But he is unnie's favourite actor and as long as he is around her, I can never have a chance."

Bomi said while she is hanging down her head. Hayoung pads her shoulder.

" Bomi unnie, do you want to listen to my story?? I also thought that Namjoo unnie and Jihye unnie are dating and this thought was killing me the whole time. But it is just a thought. She never likes Jihye unnie and she loves me. So you can never know someone's real mind without talking. "

" So what should I do?? "

" Take your time and talk with Chorong unnie. This will help, I think."

" But she is always out."

" Unnie, you will have your chance. I have a strong feeling that Chorong unnie likes you too."

" What?? "

" Yes. I am telling the truth. She nevers talks with us as close as with you. She hits or slaps you a lot but not us. She always leans on you but not us. She blushes or shy in front of you but not with us."

Hayoung said and Bomi thinks what the younger girl said.

" You are right. But are they the signs of love??? "

" Immm. Unnie, trust me. I know you can have her one day if you really love her."

" Yes. I hope so. But I still can't sleep yet. She will go out with that actor tomorrow again."

" Unnie, if you really love her, try to understand her."

Hayoung said and Bomi stands up from the swing immediately, making Hayoung to surprise.

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! Who do you think you are?? You are the maknae here and you are giving me advices about Love??? "

" No, unnie. I just want to help you."

" I know and really thanks you but where is my role of being an unnie??? "

" This is because you have no girlfriend and I have one. Hee hee. That's what distinguish between us."

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! "

" Bomi unnie, you have to try harder if you want to give advice to me. Ha ha. For now, just listen to my words."

" Yah!!!!!!!! "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

Bomi runs after Hayoung and the maknae runs away from her. They play in the street for a few minutes before they return back to their house.

Hayoung is putting her hand over Bomi's shoulder and she is holding the older girl so that the latter will not tickle her.

Bomi who is now covering with sweats and being held by Hayoung is dragged back to the house.

She is really thankful to Hayoung as she is feeling better after she talks with the maknae.

When Hayoung sends her to her room, she said.

" Unnie. Talk to me if you need someone who will listen to you."

" Thanks you, Hayoung-na."

" It's ok. I'm going. Ahh, Bomi unnie. Don't forget to shower before you sleep. If not, Chorong unnie will mad at you because of your smell when you hug her during sleep."

She said and winks at Bomi before she enters into her room.

Bomi shakes her head.

" What?? She hugs Namjoo while she sleeps??? Of course, she will. They are a couple. Ahhhh. Why everyone is making me jealous???? "

She said and enters into her room. But she follows what Hayoung said before she joins Chorong on their new connected bed.