Feat

THE IDOL HUNT

At the same day of 2eun's date...

 

" Your result is good."

" Yes."

" And your album is ready except one track."

" Yes, Jungah unnie."

They answer and Jungah nods her head. She is the manager of After school and they are now preparing for the album that they about to release.

" We need to record the title song, right??? "

" Yes. We need two featuring for the track. We don't have enough rappers. But we still can't think of whom we should take."

" What about Minzy??? "

" Jungah unnie!!! "

" Yes. We don't want to work with her again."

" She is too much."

Junah looks confusingly at the members who are refusing passionately.

" What happened to you guys??? Gong Minzy is the best choice how many times we think of this problem. "

" But unnie- "

" Don't say a word. This is the final."

" What about the another one??? "

" I will find her for you."

" Yes."

Jungah leaves After school girls in the practise room and she goes out from the room while she is flipping the papers in her hand.

" Ummm??? Unnie??? "

While she is walking towards the enterance, she hears that someone calls her and she turns around.

" Yoon Bomi?? "

Yes. Apink's Yoon Bomi is standing there and she is holding up some papers.

" You dropped them."

" Awww. Yes. Thanks you."

" I am going."

Bomi bows to her and she starts to walk away from there.

Jungah is thinking for a few seconds before she calls to Bomi.

" Yoon Bomi-sshi??? "

" Yes?? "

" Do you have time?? "

" Yes."

" Then please come with me. I want to have a talk with you."

" Yes??? "

Bomi is surprised by the stranger's offer.

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 


" The most important thing in singing is feeling."

Manager Lizzy starts her speech. Nana asks for help to Lizzy to teach them how to sing as singing is not a part that she is good at. Lizzy will help them to be convient with the song as they have members who are from music major or from other majors.

" This song, Let it Rain, is a song which is mostly based on Feeling. Try to sing while you are feeling along with the lyrics lines. We call it Mood."

She explains.

" If you can put that Mood, try to sing that you can share the feeling you are having to the listeners. We call it Expression. If you can have both Mood and Expression, we can say 50% of the song is perfect."

" Wow, it is so hard to sing a song."

" Yes. I sang as I like in the past."

" So we shouldn't sing as we like??? "

" Yes, of course. Like I have said before, if you can use correctly the Mood and Expression we need, we have to arrange the Key. Ok. I will not explain about Key partly. Let's teach while singing."

" Do as you like."

" And our group has three main vocals. So I make the parts for everyone last night. I think it will suit you. Everything will be alright."

" Where is the lyrics??? "

" Aww, yes. Here."

Lizzy opens Nana's bag and she searches for the lyrics papers. Then she hands to Chorong.

" Give them, leader."

" Yes."

After Chorong gives all of them the lyrics, they all check out the lyrics together.


Let It Rain

 

Eunji : Sarajyeora bissoge,        sumgyeojin gashikdeuldo
Dogi gadeuk seumyeodeun mari, mari, mari

Namjoo : Geochimeobdeon gasumsoge, noye gatatdeon miryeokkaji
Nunmuri jareun geu jogakdo, Oh no

Yookyung : Dwejipeobolkka? Ni aseuraseulhadeon byeongmyeonkkaji

Bomi : Ijen It’s time to pay the price, dashi taeyeonhaneun i sungan, Oh


Hayoung : Challanhan, naye bitdo, gatchyeotdeon, nae apeumdeon

Chorong : Maki, gureum wiro, modu Washing away

Naeun : Geochi, bitmuri, gwangharhan, bada wi

Bomi : Sairo bitnal nareul angoseo


All :
Just let it rain, (let it) rain, (let it) rain
Just let it rain, (let it) rain, (let it) rain

Bomi : Heundeurineun ni nunbit, chojeom eobshi watdeon gatda
Gidae mite seon neon It’s over, over

Eunji : Dalkomhan soksagimdo, han sungan heullin bulkkotgatchi
Deugeomge tada geomge byeonhae, Ooh yeah

Yookyung : Dwejipeobolkka? Ni aseuraseulhadeon byeongmyeonkkaji

Namjoo : Ijen It’s time to pay the price, dashi taeyeonhaneun i sungan

Hayoung : Challanhan, naye bitdo, gatchyeotdeon, nae apeumdeon

Chorong : Maki, gureum wiro, modu Washing away

Naeun : Geochi, bitmuri, gwangharhan, bada wi

Bomi : Sairo bitnal nareul angoseo

All :
Just let it rain, (let it) rain, (let it) rain
Just let it rain, (let it) rain, (let it) rain


Yookyung : Gongjungye meonjido, beyeotdeon sajeongdo
Shwil sae eobshi heulleodo

Hayoung : Gotta go, gotta let you go

Eunji : Geulkyeojin wonsokdo, geu ane sumgyeojin,
Bicheuro jiji anha, oh woah woah…

Bomi : Sun will shine!~

Hayoung : Challanhan, naye bitdo, gatchyeotdeon, nae apeumdeon

Chorong : Maki, gureum wiro, modu Washing away

(Eunji : Washing away!)

Naeun : Geochi, bitmuri, gwangharhan, bada wi

( Eunji : Gwangharhan badi wi!)

Bomi : Sairo bitnal nareul angoseo

( Eunji : Nareul angoseo!)


All :
Just let it rain, (let it) rain, (let it) rain (Just let it rain!)
Just let it rain, (let it) rain, (let it) rain


Eunji : Oh no, no, no, no…

 

" It's not bad."

" Yes. It's good."

" Then should we start practise??? "

" Yep."

Lizzy power on the keyboard she takes and prepares to play.

" Then let's start fron Eunji and Namjoo's parts."

 


xxx        xxx          xxx

 


At that night...


*  Clock ringing  *

Bomi hears the clock ringing that shows her that it is three in the morning. But she is still sitting alone in the dining room and keeps sigh for many times she can't count.

She can't still sleep as she has a problem. That is what After school's manager called Jungah unnie said in this afternoon.

Jungah unnie asks her to sing as a featuring in the title track of After school's album. And she accepted it immediately as it is the greatest chance for her.

But she knew later that she is not the only one featuring. Another one will sing featuring together with her. And that someone is the troublemaker who keeps disturbing Apink all the time, Gong Minzy.

She doesn't know how to solve this problem. She has already signed on the contract so she has no choice but to sing. The problem here is she doesn't know how to tell the members.

This problem is not that easy. No one will like the fact that she has to sing together with Minzy.

" Bomi-ya??? "

" Ahhhh."

Bomi jumps up from the seat due to the sudden call of her name. She turns around and sees Chorong. She switches on the lights and sits beside her while pulling out a water bottle from the refrigerator.

" What are you doing in the dark??? "

" Umm, I - , What are you doing here unnie?? It is too early to get up."

" I woke up and I didn't find you in your bed so I look for you. Don't try to change the subject. What are you doing in the dark??? "

Chorong asks her again and she walks towards the refrigator. Bomi doesn't know what to answer at that time. But lucky to her, Chorong answers it by herself.

" That kid. If you can't sleep, eat something. Why are you sitting in the dark?? "

" Yes."

" I will pour a glass of cold milk for you. Drink it and sleep well.Ok??? "

Chorong pours down the milk into a glass for Bomi. Bomi watches Chorong working and she feels so guilty.

She leans forwards and hugs the older girl by her waist.

" Unnie, all of you are so caring for me."

She said and she tightens her grip on the leader. Chorong was surprised by Bomi's action so that she was nearly about to drop the glass.

Chorong is about to scold Bomi for touching her. But she knows something is wrong with the younger girl so she just let her to lean on her.

" What is wrong, Bomi-ya??? You can always tell me."

" Nothing unnie. Nothing is wrong."

Bomi whispers as she does not want Chorong to be worried because of her but she pulls the older girl towards her more. Chorong puts down the glass on the table and she holds onto Bomi's hands as she gently caresses it so that she can comfort Bomi.

Bomi who is now closing her eyes and leaning her whole body to Chorong, decides to tell the members about the featuring thing later.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

Two days ago


Flashback

 

In America, Califonia...


There is a company which is leaded by a Korean CEO who is now very successful in business. He is switching on the TV and listens to his mother land, South Korea's news daily while working on his paperworks.

 Today he is watching his favourite TV show, The Idol Hunt new season 14.

The level 1 is the Play so he is so much enjoying. But his joys are killed when the last group is going to perform.

" Minah-sshi, the group that is going to come up is??? "

"Apink with seven members!!! "

" Please introduce with the members."

" Leader Park Chorong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji, Son Naeun, Hong Yookyung, Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung. Please cheer for them and enjoy the play."

" Huh??? "

He is so surprised when he hears the most familiar name. He looks up immediately and it is time to show the profile pictures.

When he sees the picture of his daughter with a sword and dressed in a Chinese style, he furrowed his eyebrows. What his daughter who is attending Law school is doing here???

" Wait. That girl- Huh!!! "

He knows his daughter is so stubborn. She must be against his words and secretly attending the Art school.

He quickly picks up the phone and calls his assistant.

" It's me. I need to go back to Korea as soon as possible. Cancel all the schedules as quickly as you can. And prepare the plane. I want to get back withing two weeks."

He then put down the phone in anger and wipes the sweat on his forehead with a tissue. Then he sighs heavily.

He can't let his daughter to enter into this Artists' world. He can't let this happen. He must stop his daughter.

He will use every possible way to take his daughter back. He has decided to go back to Korea as soon as possible and take his daughter back to here.

It will be the best when he will keep her only in front of his eyes.