Apink Diary

THE IDOL HUNT

" The other groups are making moves now."

Lizzy said while she is checking the papers in her hand. Nana is busy ( because she has to redye her hair ) with some important personal things so Lizzy only is here with them.

" How??? "

They ask and Lizzy explains.

" It has confirmed that 'The Daily Life of Angella' will be aired on every TV channel."

" Wow. They are so cool."

" Her mother is the precident of the movie association so it is easy to do so."

" What about After School?? "

" They will make a tour in the Korea for this month. I heard there will be about six or seven concepts."

" Then what will we do?? "

" Ahhh. I have an idea."

Namjoo said while she is raising her hand.

" Yes?? "

" We becomes well-known because of Youtube."

Everyone furrow their eyebrows.

" So what do you want to do?? "

" Like this. Today is the internet age and we are not that rich to be in TV or make a tour like the other groups. But we can always upload our videos through the Youtube."

" Immm."

" That's a great idea."

" Yep."

They all agree and this idea becomes official.

" We name this as 'Apink diaries' and we will make an official Youtube channel. Then we will upload our videos daily. And we can share them on our fan page too."

" Oh, that's really awesome."

" While we are doing this, we can practise our dance really hard on the other hand."

" Immm."

They all agree to make 'Apink Diaries' for the fan services.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


# Video Clip 1 #

 

" Hello~ We are Apink."

All seven of them bow towards the camera. Lizzy thumbs up to them and signals them to continue.

Eunji said.

" This is Apink Diary Channel. We will upload our daily activities on this channel."

" Heyyyyyy."

Everyone clap and cheer when Eunji said this. Chorong continues.

" This videos are not scripted and you can see the reality videos of Apink members on this channel. We would like to ask Pink Pandas that after you have watched this videos, please share them on your twitter, youtube and facebook pages."

She bows and the other members bow too. Bomi used some of her ageyo and finishes.

" And we would like to tell you to vote for Apink. Please accept Apink as the members are really trying hard. "

" We will see soon."

" Hana... Du... Sae..."

" Apink fighting!!! "

" Thanks you. Pink pandas."

 

 


# Video Clip 2 #

 


" Hello~~ Apink's lovely maknae, Oh Hayoung imida~"

They have said that it will be the best if they will make a video of every member and they are now making self-camera style.

" This is Apink mini diary and I am the first one to film as the unnies said I am the maknae here."

" Hey! Hey! We didn't force you."

" Yes. You are the one who took the camera by yourself."

The unnies who are watching the maknae shout and she stuck her tongue out to the unnies. Then she looks back to the camera and she said.

" Yes. They are right. I am the one who take the camera by myself."

" Why you want to film first, Hayoung-na??? "

" Because I think I am the prettiest among the members and so I want to show Pink Pandas that Oh Hayoung is a really beautiful maknae of Apink."

" Yah!! What do you mean??? "

" You said that we are not beautiful??? "

" We only see you as an older-than-her-real-age girl."

Apink unnies shout at the poor maknae and Hayoung doesn't dare to continue anymore.

" Arasso unnies. Arasso. I will change the topics."

She said and she smiles at the camera again.

" Immm. I'm hapy that I am the maknae of the group. All the unnies are looking after me and I am very happy to be in the great Idol Hunt with them. They are the best gifts for me."

She whispers the last part so that the unnies will not hear her. She continues.

" I want to say Pink Pandas to give many loves to Apink and please continue support us. And I want to see you next time again. Thanks you. Apink mini diary~~~"


Hayoung bows to the camera and the video ends.

 

 

# Video Clip 3 #

 


Bomi is dancing Hip-hop style in front of the mirror with strange moves.

" Yah!! Bomi-ya. You are out from the camera."

" Really?? sorry."

Bomi said and she walks towards the camera. The one who is carrying the camera is no other than her Chorong unnie.

Bomi wants to make a self-camera like Hayoung so she tries to steal the camera from Chorong.

" Unnie, give me the camera."

" No. I want to make this video for you."

" I want to make the self-camera."

" You will drop the camera."

" I won't. Give me."

As two people are trying to get the camera so the camera is fliming nothing and finally, Bomi wins over Chorong.

Her big face appears in front of the camera and it changed into a self-camera again.

Bomi seems she is lying down on the floor.

" Hello~~~ Apink's cutest member Bomi imida~~~~"

" Aish!! Yoon Bomi!! Why you have to use this deadly ageyo?? "

It seems that only Chomi are in the practise room. Bomi ignores Chorong and she continues.

" This is Apink mini diary. And now is Bomi's turn. Heyyyyyy."

" No one is clapping for you."

" Ahhh, unnie~~~ Why are you so mean to me??? "

" When do I mean to you?? "

" In the past, at present and I know you will in the future."

" Yah!!! "

" That's enough. I will not argue with you. Now I have to talk to Pink Pandas."

She said and she cutely said to the camera.

" Pink Pandas. If you vote for Apink, you can have many adventages. You will definitely can win the lottery, can have a better skin, can get high marks in your exams and your business will be more successful. This adventages can be- Ahhhhhhhh."

We don't know what happen to Bomi but only her scream can be heard and the camera shows only dark.

" I said you will drop the camera."

" Ahh, unnie. Please help me. Ahhh, my nose."

Awwww, poor Bomi. She drops the camera onto her face.


And the video ends here.

 

 


# Video Clip 4 #

 

 

" Eunji unnie, quickly."

" Wait a minute. I am redoing my lipstick."

" Come on, unnie."

" Yah! Yah! "

Eunji is in the camera as Hayoung pulls her and throws her in front of the camera.

Eunji is about to lose the balance so she glares to Hayoung. But she remembers that she is in front of the camera so she smiles immediately.

" Hello~~ Apink's moodmaker Jung Eunji imida~~ "

She bows to the camera.

" Now it's my turn for Apink mini diary. I hope you will like the previous videos. But I bet mine is better than the others."

" Unnie, what do you mean?? You mean mine is not good?? "

Hayoung asks her while she is pouting and Eunji laughs with her Busan ascent.

" Sorry. I didn't mean like this. Whatever, I want to tell you about my biography."

She said to the camera.

" I came from Busan and my pronunciation is a little strange in Seoul. But I don't want to change it as I love my home town. And I also hope that you will like my Busan ascent. That's cool, right??? "

" Unnie, what are you talking about?? "

" I don't know. I'm just telling random things."

She said while giggling herself.

" I am a third year music major student and so I think I am not bad at music. So I want to sing a song for Pink Pandas."

She said and she takes the paper that Bomi hands her and she uses it as her mic.

" Let's make a deal. I will sing this song for you and if you like this, please vote for Apink. Ok??? Namjoo-ya!!! Music ready!!! "

She shouts and sings a song with her amazing voice which can occupies everyone's hearts.

 

 

 

# Video Clip 5 #

 

 


" This is Apink's house!!! "

Yookyung is filming round her house. She enters from the main door and filming in the living room.

" This is our living room. And now, our goddess-like Naeun is watching her drama."

" Yah!! Yookyung-na!! Don't film me."

" Arasso. Don't shout. And this is the kitchen. Now, Chorong unnie is cooking for us and I don't know what Bomi unnie is doing here."

" She is disturbing me. She even puts eggs into tobbugi."

" Unnie, this is delicious~~~ "

" Aish!! I can't stand Bomi unnie's ageyo."

" Yookyung-na, don't film around. Film your own face."

" Oh, yes. I forgot."

She said and then she turns the camera so it is self-camera time.

" Hello Pink Pandas~~~ Hong Yookyung imida~~"

She said and she bows a little to the camera.

" I am now going to our practise room. We are living together in my house. And so this is our house now. See, it's big, right??? "

She said and she films around the practise room again. But her face appears and she continues.

" I think I am good at dancing but the members said I am good at singing."

She said with a sad tone.

" Pandas, you should tell me in which I am better, dancing or singing, Arasso??? "

She then smiles again.

" Immmm. Apink is now trying really hard for the next level, Level 6. So please support us and vote for Apink. Ok."

She bows to the camera.

" That's all. Thanks you. Apink mini diary : American girl Yookyung, is over. Bye bye."

 

 

 


# Video Clip 6 #

 

 


" Ta~da."

Namjoo said while she jumps in front of the camera. She is about to make some cute moments but cut off by Bomi's voice.

" Yah!! Namjoo-ya. Just sit at the chair and said. Ok?? "

" Unnie, you even didn't make a good video and you are now talking me what to do??? "

" Bo-ra??? "

Bomi said but Namjoo ignores her and she just sits on the chair which is put for her. Bomi enters Zoom in. Namjoo uses her extreme ageyo-filled and she introduces herself.

" Hello everyone~ I'm~~ Apink's ageyo princess~~ Namjoo imida~"

She said while she is using one ageyo per word making Bomi to curl up her fingers.

" I want to tell Pink Pandas that Apink diary is about to end soon. So please support this Namjoo's video."

" Namjoo-ya!! Unnie wants to be with you."

" Bomi unnie wae?? This is Namjoo's diary."

" Please~~ "

" Fine."

" Eunji-ya!!! Come here and take care of the camera for us."

" Ok!!! "

Bomi calls to her frined and she joins Namjoo in the camera.

" Hello~~ It's Bomi's Pang Pang radio time~~ "

" Unnie, what are you talking about??? This should be my video!! "

" Ahh, sorry sorry. I'm just willing to say Pang Pang."

" Aish~"

Namjoo frowns and she remembers that she has to finish the video.

" Pink Pandas. I want to tell you that the level 6 is drawing near and we need your support. So please vote for Apink. Namjoo and Apink members will thank to you forever."

Bomi is smiling like a moron while she is kneeling down beside Namjoo. The two members look at each other and they said the goodbye words.

" This all for today. Thanks you~~~ Pang Pang~~ "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh "

Namjoo and Bomi make the ageyo together which makes Eunji to curl up her fingers due to the double ageyo and the camera is dropped to the floor accidently.


And the video ends.

 

 

 


# Video Clip 7 #

 

 


" Naeun-na. You should change your clothes."

" Wae?? "

" You are black from head to toe."

" But I love this."

Naeun said stubbornly and she takes the camera from Yookyung. Then she waves at the camera.

" Hello~~ Apink's visual Son Naeun imida~~ "

" Actually Apink black witch."

" Yah!!! "

" Am I wrong?? You always wear black."

" What that black is doing you??? I like black and I want to use black."

" Yes. That's the problem. Your things are all black."

" Eunji-ya!!! Yookyung is bullying me!!! "

" Yookyung-na!! Don't touch my Naeun!!! "

Eunji shouts back and Naeun is satisfied. She then said.

" Come here Yookyung. I want to film your face like you filmed mine."

" Ok. I'm pretty so why can't I join you?? "

Yookyung enters the camera zone and the two same aged members smile together at the camera.

" Yah!! You are taking space too much. Get out."

Naeun suddenly changed her mind and she kicks out Yookyung. And she said to the camera.

" Hong Yookyung is always like that. She wants to take everything from me."

" Yah!! When did I?? "

" But this is the way we show our love for each other. Yookyung-na, I love you."

" Geez. I love you, too."

" Ha ha. I win!!! Oh, Pink Pandas. I have showed you about me. And this is the end for Apink mini diary:Naeun as Chorong unnie is calling us for dinner. I want to meet you again."

She then bows to the camera.

" Please give supports to Apink and vote for us. Thanks you, pandas!!! "

 

 

 

# Video Clip 8 #

 

 


" Hello~~ I'm Apink leader Park Chorong imida~~ Hee hee. I can't do this. This is so embrassing. I'm blushing now."

Chorong said while she is about to run away from the camera. But the members put her back into the camera zone.

" Unnie, what's wrong with you?? "

" Yes. Act normally."

" Ummm?? Arasso."

She said and she makes a fake cough.

" This is Apink mini diary of Chorong's story."

She said calmly and the members give her thumbs up.

" I came from a small town. I become the leader as I am the oldest among the members"

" As I am the leader, I have many difficulties. I don't know how to lead a group but I am now trying my best to be a good leader."

" Unnie, you are the best leader for us."

" Yes, unnie."

" Hee hee. Thanks you, kids."

She said to the members and she continues.

" This is the last video of the Apink mini diary. Starting from tomorrow, we will upload our old videos which are funny and our practises video throughout the whole Idol Hunt season."

She pauses and thinks again what to say.

" Unnie, quickly."

" Yes, we are sleepy as you are speaking slowly."

" But I have to think what to say."

Chorong talks more slowly to sisters and the kids are complainting non-stop.

" Arasso. Arasso. I was just joking. Aham. See, pandas. They are jealous of me as I am the most beautiful among them with y body and y legs."

" Ha ha ha ha ha."

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Why are you laughing?? "

" Unnie, where are the y body and y legs?? I only see thin and flat body with short legs."

" You want a death wish, Yoon??? "

" Ahhhhhhhhh."

Bomi seems she is running out fron there. Chorong walks towards the camera and she makes it as self-camera.

She waves to the camera and whispers.

" Sorry, pandas. I want to talk to you more but I need to give her a good lesson. We will meet again next time. Please support us and vote for Apink."

She then puts down the camera and goes out. But she once again picks it up and whispers again.

" And pandas. I have a thing to tell you. Apink can reach to Level 6 because of your cheerings for us. We will never forget it. Thanks you, pandas. I love you."

She said while she pretends to kiss the camera. Then she puts it back on the stand and shouts.

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Where are you??? "

" Ahhhhhhhhhh, unnie. I'm sorry."

Then we can hear some noises and Eunji and Naeun appears in the camera.

" Now, Bomi's life is ended."

" She dared to against the leader? That's all her false."

" Yes."

" Now, pandas. We have to end the video."

When they are about to end, the Apink members jump into the camera zone. We can notice that Bomi is now with messy clothes and hair while Chorong is hugging her by the shoulder.

Eunji looks around and makes sure that everyone is here. Then she said the timing.

" Hana... Du... Sae..."

" Thanks you, everyone for supporting us!!! "