Level 5

THE IDOL HUNT

" Kids!!! Kids!!! "

Nana unnie shouts from the door and she is carelessly enters the door code. Then she runs into the house and shouts again.

" Kids!!! Kids!!! "

" Nana unnie, why are you shouting?? "

" Yes. It is still early in the morning."

The newly formed couple comes out from the kitchen and they scold Nana who is super excited for no reason.

" No. I have a great news for you."

She said and Bomi puts her chin on Chorong's shoulder while she is hugging the older girl from behind. Nana raised her eyebrows.

" What is this??? "

" Hee hee, as you see."

" What??? Are you two dating??? "

Nana asks with a loud voice and Chorong is smiling shyly. Bomi is proud of herself to announce their new relation to their supervisor.

" Yes. We are dating!!! "

" Omo!! This will be the hot chapter of my fiction. Tell me detail!!! "

Nana becomes hyper and she asks them. Chorong tries herself to move away from Bomi but the younger girl resists and she pulls her back. Nana is so happy to witness the cute lovebirds.

" Kawaii !!!!! You are so cute. When did you start dating??? "

" Yesterday."

" Omo!! Then this is a new couple ever!!! Congratulation!!!! But have you shared your first kiss??? "

" Of course. Who I am???? "

" Bomi-ya!! Why are you telling everything to her??? "

" Hee hee. Sorry. I will not tell her anymore."

" Yah!! I am curious!! "

" What are you doing here early in the morning, Nana unnie??? "

With that voice, the kids who are in the dinning room come out to them. Nana remembers that she is here to tell them a news so she slaps her forehead by.herself.

" Right. I am forgetting. I have a very big news for you."

" What is this??? "

Eunji asks her with no interest. Nana smiles uninnocently and she said.

" Guess what?? You are going to perform at a show!!! "

" What??? "

" Nana unnie!!! "

" This is not a thing to joke."

" Am I look like joking??? "

She asks and they all nod. She sighs.

" I am telling the truth. The YS Entertainment called us last night. And now Honey is going to their company and talk with them."

" Wow!! "

" I can't believe!!! "

" Then we are going to be in a show!!! "

" We have a chance!! "

They are starting to shout and jump up and down while hugging each other as they are happy. Now they can be in Level 5.

" Kids. We can perform two songs. Which ones you are choosing?? "

" Bubibu and April 19."

" Immm. They are good."

" What is the date of the show??? "

" 28."

" Wow. That's so close."

" Yes."

" Now what are we waiting for?? Let's go practise. We need to be perfect in front of everyone."

" Yes. Let's go."

They all agree to their leader's order. Everyone is glad that their Chorong unnie is back.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


They don't have much time for the show performance. Today is the show day for them. They have never been in a show with the senior artists so they all are excited.

" Are you sure you will not wear my dresses??? "

" 200% sure."

" Yah!! I made them with all my heart."

" Leave them alone, baby unnie."

Lizzy said while she is rubbing her back. The great Im Jinah has made black and white waitress costumes for them which look so much like the maid-dress in Japanese mangas and they are very shameful to wear them.

So they finally end up to choose their school uniform as their outfit for today like Lizzy said. While they are sitting in their waiting room, a staff comes in.

" Your turn will be the next after two more. Get ready please. And the CEO wants to meet you."

" Yes. We got it."

" Let's go. We have to go to CEO."

Lizzy leads them to the back stage. They saw a lady who is ordering everyone at there.

" CEO??? "

" Ohhh, Lizzy-sshi. Hello."

" We are here to greet you."

" Hana... Du... Sae... Hello. We are Apink. It's nice to meet you."

" I want to meet you since the long time ago. Now my wish fulfill."

Eunji is surprised by the voice that she is familiar with.

" Yuri unnie??? "

" Surprise?? Eunji-ya."

" Wait. How you are- "

" I didn't tell you. I am the CEO of the YS Entertainment. I want to lower my profile. That's why I didn't tell you. I want to help you when you said you haven't find a show to perform. So I made this concert. Aren't you angry with me, are you??? "

" Huh???? Why I have to be angry with you??? Of course not!! I even have to thank you."

" I'm glad I can give a help."

" Eunji-ya, Naeun-na. Hello!! "

" Sica unnie. Hello."

Naeun and Sica share a hug and they whisper about something. Eunji suddenly remember.

" Ahhhh, unnie. I have to introduce with my members. This is our managers, Im Jinah teacher and Lizzy unnie."

" Nice to meet you."

" She is our leader, Park Chorong unnie and this is the dance leader, Yoon Bomi."

" Nice to meet you to leader. Eunji always talk about you. She said you are so cute. "

" Really?? Thanks you."

" And you, too, Bomi-sshi. Eunji always said that you two are bestfriends."

" Yes. We are."

" And Yuri unnie, they are the maknaes, Hong Yookyung, Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung."

" Nice to meet you."

" Unnies, this is Yuri unnie and her wife, Jessica unnie."

Yuri shakes hand with them and they all are surprised by a friendly CEO. Sica also greets them and their jaws drop to the floor because of Jessica's goddess-like beauty.

" Your turn next, Apink.'

" Yes??? "

They all becomes nervous as they are about to perform. And they all are worried about making mistakes on the stage. Chorong inhales heavily and she said to them.

" We have to do our best."

" Yes."

" We have to pass this level."

" Yes."

" Hana... Du... Sae..."

" Apink... Fighting!!! "

They all go up to the stage which is light off, with shaking steps and take place.

The audience are much more than they expected. It is a free show which is held in an open field so they feel the different feeling from Idol Hunt.

At that time, the staff signals them to play the music. When Yookyung starts to sing the intro of the song, the lights on and they start to dance with the music beat.

" Hey~~~ Apink!!!! "

The fans recognize them and they start to cheer for them. And they can end their new song, Bubibu, without making a mistake. Now it is the time for self-introduction.

Eunji said.

" Pandas, hello~~~~~ Hana... Du... Sae..."

" Hello. We are Apink."

The fans greet them back with shouts. Chorong explains.

" The song we performed is called Bubibu. It is a new song written by us. Do you like that song??? "

The answers are coming out from here to there.

" Now, it is the time for the members' self-introduction."

Hayoung who is at the left side of the group, moves a step forward.

" Hello, I'm Apink's lovely maknae who is also known as india girl, Oh Hayoung."

" Heyyyyyy ~~~ "

" Hayoung!!! "

" Hello, I'm Apink's dance leader as well as the cute and y girl, Yoon Bomi."

Oh, boy. She said cute and y together. But the fans are cheering for them.

" Bomi!! Bomi!! Bomi!!! "

The screams are louder than ever.

" I'm Apink's visual Son Naeun."

Naeun said shortly and shyly which makes her fans to screams loudly and cheer for her.

" Naeun!!! "

" Look at here!!! "

" Son Naeun!!! "

" Naeun-na!!! "

" I'm Apink's leader, Park Chorong. Hello everyone."

Chorong said and the fans go crazy because of her cute voice.

" Leader!!! "

" Chorong!!! "

" I love you!!! "

Chorong!! Chorong!! Chorong!! "

" HELLO~~~~~~!!!!!! "

Eunji shouts into the microphone without saying anything. The fans cheer for her loudly.

" Nice to meet you everyone!!! "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! "

" Eunji!!!! "

" Eunji-ya!!! "

" Jung Eunji!!! "

Before she can introduce herself, the wild fans are shouting her name already.

" I'm Apink's mood maker, Jung Eunji. Thanks you."

She said and this is Yookyung's turn.

" Hello. I'm Apink's milky white American girl, Hong Yookyung."

She said and bows to the audience. The fans shout and cheer for her. The most active ones are a group of girls at the front corner who are holding the poster that say 'We love Hong Yookyung'.

When Namjoo who is left for the last, moves forwards, her fans starts to shout her symbol word 'Juliet For My Love' in unison.

" Hello~~~ Pink Pandas!!! "

" Heyyyyyy."

" I'm Apink's precious princesses, Kim Namjoo."

She makes some ageyo and that brings a loud cheer for her. When they all are finished with their introduction, Chorong continues her MCing.

" We have to sing two songs today. The next one is written by me. I was thinking about the members and the fans while writting this song."

" I never think that I can stand on this stage, in front of all of you and become a known girl group one day. The reason of why we are here today is because of you, because of us. We all have worked really hard to stand on this stage. To stand here."

" So I want to say all pink pandas and all members that I really thanks to you and..."

" And..."

" And I really love you. Sarangae!!!!!!! "

She then starts to cry while bowing down to the audience. The members come towards her and they make a group hug. But everyone is sheding tears as they all remember how much they have passed through together.

They are so sure that their love for each other become stronger because of the difficulties they had to face together. Everyone is clapping for them and they are admiring the new girls' love for each other.

Chorong wipes the tears and she said again.

" We are sorry. Now, we are going to sing a song for you. This is called April 19. This is the date that we all seven members met. Please listen to us."

" Heyyyyyyyyyy "

The fans clap and the music intro starts to wrap the whole field. They inhale and wait for the first verse to come.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


[ Eunji ] ttaseuhan bomnal mude wiro ollatjyo
josimseuron moseup tto-oreuneyo

[ Namjoo ] geunarijyo uri choeumeuro mannatdon geu nal
ajikdo itji mot-he


[ Yookyung ] orobuteun uril utge hejun no
(baro na tto baro no)

[  Namjoo ] iroke onjena issojulleyo
(jikyojulgeyo)

[ All ] My love tto sijagiya uriga hamkke hal sigan
ije do boyojulge badeun sarangboda do

[ Eunji ] jigeumeun himdeulgo jogeum bujokhedo gwenchana

[ Namjoo ] noye geu ttaseuhan maeumman isseumyon chungbunhe geugomyon dwe


[ Eunji ] deullyowatjyo himi dwejun moksori

[ Naeun ] gaseumsoge urin segyonoatjyo

[ Bomi ] ojik hana jul su inneun-goni noreppuninde
nomuna gomawoyo

[ Yookyung ] himdeun sigan hamkke gyondyowatdon no
(baro na tto baro no)

[ Namjoo ] ijeneun nega nol jikyojulgeyo (himi dwelgeyo)

[ All ] My love tto sijagiya uriga hamkke hal sigan
ije do boyojulge badeun sarangboda do

[ Eunji ] jigeumeun himdeulgo jogeum bujokhedo gwenchana

[ Bomi ] noye geu ttaseuhan maeumman isseumyon chungbunhe geugomyon dwe

[ Yookyung ] sigani jongmal ppalli heullotjyo

[  Chorong ] bolsso ilnyoniran gin sigani

[ Namjoo ] geudongan motdahan maldeul ijeneun jonhalgeyo

[ Hayoung ] gomawo tto gamsahe

[ Eunji ] iroke gobekhe nol saranghandago Ohhhhhhhhh

[ All ] My love tto sijagiya uriga hamkke hal sigan
ije do boyojulge badeun sarangboda do

[ Eunji ] jigeumeun himdeulgo jogeum bujokhedo gwenchana

[ Namjoo ] noye geu ttaseuhan maeumman isseumyon chungbunhe
([ Bomi ] I will stay with you) geugomyon dwe


[ All ] My love ne du nuneul bwa nowana hamkke hanikka
jolde nol nochi ana isesangi kkeutnado

[ Eunji ] amumarobsido geunyang yope issojumyon dwe

[ Bomi ] ttaseuhan sarang nomuna gomawo geugomyon dwe

 

The song is ended. The members finish the ending in the middle of the tears.

" Hana... Du... Sae... Thanks you."

At the time they bowed down to the audience, their nine minutes video ends. The whole hall is filled with clapping and they all are thinking that Apink becomes better.

The two MCs are returning on the stage while clapping.

" This is an emotional video."

" Yes. It really touches me."

" I also want to cry together with them while watching."

Minah said and then she returns to the audience again.

" Now all four groups have shown their videos. So I want to call all four groups on the stage before we announce the results."

All four groups go back on the stage. They all are nervous about the result. All of them are good so everyone is curious of who have to leave the Idol Hunt. IU who is nervous unnecessarily said.

" Now, Taeyang-sshi will explain."

Taeyang sighs before he starts to explain.

" Today is level 5. And there is no much level left in future. So it is so sorry to leave the Idol Hunt now. But we can't do nothing as we have to leave one group here."

" We decide with the cheering of the fans which is one of the importances of a good idol group. So in this level, we will decide by looking at the reaction of the fans."

" The group which has to leave now is neither bad at singing nor bad at dancing. They just still don't know how to attract the fans' attention. If they can have that key point one day, they will become a famous idol group."

" I will announce the one who has to leave the competation with sorrow. The Third Runner Up for the Fourteenth Idol Hunt is..... "

 

"  SHINee... "

IU and Minah give them the trophy and the flowers. The fans are cheering for them although they are sad for Shinee. Shinee leaves the stage after they have said goodbye to fans and the other groups.

" Now we have announced the Third Runner Up. And it's the time to announce The Best Show Video of the Level. Junsu-sshi, please explain."

" Like Taeyang-sshi said before, we are really sorry to expel the groups as we all becomes fans for them. But it's a relief for me as the award I have to announce is not a sad one."

" When we watched today's competations, we have found that every group is showing their own themes. Apink shows their white and simple style with emotions. After School shows their talented style while using their fame. And Angella performs with so much efforts while showing their y and attractive styles plus stage designs and costumes."

" I like all three of them. Every group is good with their own style so it is difficult to choose  No.1."

" So all the five judges discussed carefully and we chose the best of the best. This is......."

 


" Angella!!! "


Minzy smirks and she receives the trophy and flower from the MCs. After they have said their thanks you words, Minah said.

" Now Level 5 is over. And the rules are changed for Level 6 and Level 7."

" Yes. In the coming Level 6, the marks will be from two parts. We have 50% from the judges and the another 50% will be the fans' voting."

" Another theme for Level 6 is 'Live Show Performance'. The groups have to perform live in front of the judges and fans."

" Yes. I want to advice the groups to make some fan services for the voting. And our Idol Hunt Level 5 is ended here."

" Thanks you everyone for supporting us."

" Bye bye."