Level 7

THE IDOL HUNT

The Kerin Art University.....

 

This school is the largest Art school in South Korea and many students who love various kinds of art come and study here.

 

And the Idol Hunt which is held every three years is the greatest competation in which all students want to participate and the people all over the country are interested in.

 

Every students are dream of taking part in Idol Hunt as they can have the chance to be an idol if he or she can take part in this great battle.

 

Today, December 1, 2014, is the Grand Final of the fourteenth Idol Hunt. And many people are coming to here as they want to watch the greatest competation between the two rivals.

 

The tickets are sold out as soon as they are start sold. And everyone is watching it from TV at homes as all TV channels are showing live.

 

Angella and Apink who are locked up for the whole month in their respective dorms are also preparing for Idol Hunt in their dorms.

 

The make-up artists come to their dorms at six in the morning and they are taking the dresses that their designers are made for them together with them. When they are on the cars which will take them to the Idol Hunt, it is already nine o'clock.

 

After the two groups are at their respective waiting room where they still can't see anyone, the level starts.

 

Minah and IU who are wearing the red and black dreeses walk along the aisle and they stand in front of the audience in the middle of the stage. Everyone welcome them with clappings.

 

" Good morning everyone."

 

" It's nice to meet you again."

 

" Welcome to Idol Hunt Grand Final, Level 7."

 

" Now, we bet you want to know the winner of the Idol Hunt."

 

" Yes. But we can never predict as both groups are equally good."

 

" Both of them can be the winner."

 

" So today, their battle against each other will be so exciting to watch."

 

IU said. It's so clear that the two MCs are also exciting. They all want to know who will win today.

 

" The rules are like Level 6. The marks that the judges will give is 50% and the fans voting is 50%."

 

" And we will add the marks from Level 1 in the judges' marks."

 

" Yes. So you can vote for the group you like till all the performances are all done."

 

" Then let's start the battle."

 

They said and everyone becomes nervous.

 

" We want to introduce with the judges before we start Level 7."

 

" The one at the left side is Kahi-sshi."

 

" And the one beside is JYJ's Jungsu-sshi."

 

" The middle one is Girls' Generation Taeyeon-sshi."

 

" And the one beside is Big Bang's Taeyang."

 

" The last one at the right side is Wonder Girls' Yubin."

 

The judges smile at the camera when the MCs introduce their names. They all are excited too.

 

" Now, we have introduced with the judges so let's start the Idol Hunt.

 

After their words, the whole hall becomes dark and the word 'Angella' appears on the projector making everyone to shout and cheer.

 

" Angella~~~~ "

 

The background MC said.

 

" A group with five attractive girls called Minzy, Yura, Amber, Sunghwa and Hyuna..."

 

The projectors show their profile photos that they took before the Idol Hunt starts.

 

" They are so beautiful and they can win the best group of the level award for twice."

 

The performances that they have performed are showed and everyone think that Angella is a good and talented group.

 

" Let's see how they will attract our hearts again with the song 'I'm the best'."

 

At the end of his announcement, the whole hall is silent. And two green and red spotlights are running on the stage before we can hear an active beat of music intro.

 

 

[Amber]

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

je je jeil jal naga

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata

Oh my god

 

[Yura]

nuga bwado naega jom jug-yeojujanh-a

alright

duljjaegalamyeon i mom-i seoleobjanh-a

alright

 

[Sunhwa]

neon dwileul ttalaojiman

nan apman bogo jiljuhae

nega anj-eun teibeul wileul ttwieodanyeo

I don’t care

 

[Amber]

geondeulimyeon gamdang moshae

I’m hot hot hot hot fire

dwijib-eojigi jeon-e

jebal nuga nal jom mallyeo

 

[Minzy]

osjang-eul yeol-eo gajang

sangkeumhan os-eul geolchigo

geoul-e bichin nae eolgul-eul

kkomkkomhi salpigo

jigeum-eun yeodeolb si

yagsogsigan-eun yeodeolb si ban

dodohan geol-eum-eulo naseon i bam

 

[Hyuna]

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

je je jeil jal naga

 

[Minzy]

naega bwado naega jom kkeutnaejujanh-a

alright

nega nalado i mom-i buleobjanh-a

alright

 

[Sunhwa]

namjadeul-eun nal dol-abogo

yeojadeul-eun ttalahae

naega anj-eun i jalileul

maeil neombwa pigonhae

 

[Yura]

seonsu-incheog pomman jabneun

eolibeolihan Playa

neon balam ppajin taieocheoleom

bogi johge chayeo

 

[Hyuna]

eotteon bigyodo nan geobuhae

igeon gyeomsonhan yaegi

gachileul nonhajamyeon nan

Billion dollar baby

mwol jjom aneun salamdeul-eun

da al-aseo al-abwa

amuna jabgo mul-eobwa

 

[Amber/Hyuna]

nuga jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

naega jeil jal naga

je je jeil jal naga

 

 

Angella performed while they are wearing silver and black mixed tight outfits and sing 'I am the Best' song while dancing ily. The fans are cheering for them so loudly.

 

When they go down from the stage, the whole hall is dark again. And this time, the word Apink flows on the projector.

 

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

 

" Apink!!! "

 

" Apink fighting!!! "

 

The pink pandas start to shout their name and at that time, the background MC starts to talk.

 

" A-pink~ "

 

He pauses for a few seconds.

 

" A girl group with seven members, Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung..."

 

Their Disney princesses photos are running on the projector.

 

" They are from different majors and from different years. No one expect them that much but they can show their own talents and can reach to the final level with their own powers."

 

He said. And the fans start to light on their pink rods in their hands.

 

" They can even make everyone to accept their ability. They can become famous at Youtube by their funny and happy videos and surprised songs."

 

He said while their performances thoughtout the Idol Hunt season and the videos that they shared on Youtube are shown on the projector.

 

" They can also have the best group of the level for three times. Let's watch and see how they will show their cuteness again with the song, No~No~No~ "

 

After his words, the lights are on again and the Apink members appear on the stage. They are wearing white cute outfits. The fans start to shout and cheer for them as soon as they see them.

 

 

 

[Bomi] Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no

Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

 

[Eunji] Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae

Eonjena himi dwae julge

 

[Chorong] Naega himi deul ttae naege dagaon geudae

Salmyeosi naegero wa immatchwo jun geudae

 

[Hayoung] Machi mabeopcheoreom nal gamssajun

Jeongmal ireon gibun cheoeumiya

 

[Bomi] Gakkeumssigeun geudaedo himdeungayo

Geureoke honja seulpeohamyeon eotteokhae

 

[Namjoo] Hana dulssik buri kkeojyeoganeun gonggan soge

Naega neol bichwojulge (oh)

 

[Bomi] Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no

Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

 

[Eunji] Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae

Eonjena himi dwae julge

 

[Naeun] Kkumi manteon geudaen neomu tteollideon geuttaee

Sumanheun siryeon soge gijeogeul baraetgo

 

[Yookyung] Galsurok bureooneun barame heundeullineun moseup cheoeumiya

 

[Eunji] Oraetdongan manhido chamannayo

Amu mal anko gogae tteolgumyeon eotteokhae

 

[Namjoo] Hana dulssik gyeoteul tteonaganeun sesang soge

Naega neol bichwojulge (oh)

 

[Bomi] Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no

Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

 

[Eunji] Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae

Eonjena himi dwae julge

 

[Yookyung] Gajang naege himi dwae jueotdeon

Nareul eonjena mideojudeon geudae

 

[Hayoung] Dadeul geumanhae rago malhal ttae

 

[Namjoo] Majimak niga barabol sarang ijen naega dwae julge

 

[Chorong] Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no

Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

 

[Eunji] Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae Eonjena himi dwae julge

 

 

They finish the song perfectly after they have sung it in Apink's cute style. And the two MCs and Angella come back to the stage between the clapping sounds for them.

 

" It is the cutest thing ever."

 

" Yes. It's really Apink's style."

 

" Now, Minah-sshi, I'm so excited."

 

" Yes, IU-sshi. We will know the winner in a minute."

 

" For now, let's listen to the judges' comment."

 

The judges look at each other and finally they let Taeyeon to tell.

 

" This is the Grand Final of Idol Hunt and we have seen the most suitable performances for the final level. They are your own creations. I want to say bravo to both of you as you can continue to sing in your original style."

 

" This is the last day we meet so I can't even give you advice after today. So I only want to wish for you that you will become a successful group in K-pop world with your own styles."

 

" Thanks you, Taeyeon-sshi."

 

The MCs said and they look at each other.

 

" Minah-sshi, the judges' comment is done."

 

" And this is the time to check the marks."

 

" We will show the final result now."

 

They said and an exciting music plays in the hall. No one dares to breathe and look at the projector with unblink eyes.

 

The members of both groups swallow the saliva and they inhale heavily. The MCs nervously count the timing.

 

 

 

 

" Hana..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Du..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sae..."