Blind Ajjuma

THE IDOL HUNT

*  CRACK  *

" Miss!! "

" Don't tell me anything. Take them and get out."

" Miss! "

" I said take them and get out."

" But Miss, you haven't eaten for three days. Please eat something."

" Yes, Yes, Miss. Boss will fire us if something happens to you. I will make it new. Please eat it."

" I said Get Out!!! "

" What is happening??? "

" Boss!! "

The two maids quickly pick up the plates that Yookyung has thrown away and they hangs down their heads in front of Mr.Hong. He looks at the broken plates and understands the situation.

" Go out now."

" Yes, boss."

The two maids bow towards them and they get out from the room. Mr.Hong joins his daughter on the bed.

" Dear~~ "

Yookyung frowns and she turns around.

" Why don't you eat??? Don't you like it??? Then tell me what you want to eat. I will ask them to buy."

"........."

" Why don't you talk to me??? Aren't you happy to stay with me again??? "

" Who ask you to come to me??? Who ask you to come and take me back??? I don't want to stay with you. You are the person who always do what you want. You never look at my side."

" Yookyung-na, everything I did is just for you. Is it sure that you can become a singer if you attend that school??? There are thousands of students at there. How many of them can succeed??? Hmmm. Think well dear~ "

" I chose it after I have thought. This is the work I enjoyed most."

Mr.Hong angrily stands up.

" Yookyung, you have been rich since you are born so you are thinking everything easily. And you think you can get the company when you want??? It is not that simple. I will not give my company into the hands of unqualitified director."

" Who wants to have your company??? "

" What!! "

" I never think of getting your company one day. And I can't stay under your control like your employee. I have my own choice. I will do what I like. Please stop getting into my way."

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

But Yookyung didn't say anything and she gets out from the room violently.

When she arrives at the door, she stops and said.

" I hate you, appa."

Mr.Hong is left while he keeps sighing.

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

" I will go buy coffee."

" I will come with you."

Namjoo nods to Hayoung and the two maknaes walks to buy coffee. When they come back from coffee shop, they saw Bomi who is sitting on the bench alone while listening to some music.

" Is this Bomi unnie??? "

" Yes. What is she doing there?? "

" Huh??? There. Angella is coming."

" I think they are coming to her. Let's go. We should listen to them."

" Ummm?? But - "

" Come on."

Namjoo pulls Hayoung to the place where they can see well or hear well. When Angella stop in front of her, Bomi pulls off her earplugs.

" Are you alone Bomi-ya?? "

" Yes."

" Have you read the newspaper??? Am I good at answering interview, right??? "

" Yes. It's good."

Minzy smiles at her.

" Whatever, I think you are the smartest member in Apink. You clearly know that they are rubbishes. You can get nothing from them, right??? "

" Minzy-ya!! "

The Angella members are trying to stop Minzy. And Namjoo becomes angry and she is about to go there so that Hayoung has to pull down her.

Bomi stands up immediately and her eyes are filled with flames.

" They are not rubbishes. They are friends."

Bomi's answer makes Namjoo and Hayoung to freeze. Bomi continues with more firm tone.

" No. They are more than friends for me. They are sisters. They are family."

Minzy has lost her words for a few seconds. Then she beautifully laughes.

" I thought you are smart but you are worse than that low standard girls. You are so stupid, idiot. I was going to ask you to join Angella. But - "

" You may think this is an interesting offer but sorry, Minzy senior. I am not interested. Whatever happens in the future, Yoon Bomi is always from Apink. I will never leave the group. I will try together with them till the end."

" You really are crazy."

While Minzy and Bomi are arguing, Amber and Yura are sitting on the bench and they are just watching them. Sunhwa and Hyuna are preparing theirselves to pull Minzy if something happens.

Minzy looks around the surrounding and she makes sure that no one is here. And she pushes Bomi's shoulder by her index finger.

" Remember till your death. Angella doesn't want a brat like you."

" Enough, Minzy-ya. Let's go."

" Watch your move, loser."

" Minzy-ya~~~ "

While Angella are pulling Minzy away from her, Bomi sits down on the bench with disappointment. But Namjoo and Hayoung who witness the whole scene become confused.

" What??? Bomi unnie and Angella are not in a relation like we think??? "

" Yeah. It seems Bomi unnie is on our side."

" Why she has to just listen to Gong Minzy??? It is better if she says back something."

" Leave it. Let's go back."

" Yes. We need to tell the others."

 

 

xxx        xxx         xxx

 


Bomi is at Mnet for the promotion of the song. She is reviewing the lyrics as she doesn't want to mess up on the stage. Beside her is Lizzy who is now playing with her phone.

" Manager Liz."

" Hmm?? "

" Are you ok with Nana unnie??? "

" No. She doesn't talk to me."

Lizzy said while she locks her phone and sighs.

" What about you Bomi-ya?? "

" Worse than you. They think that I am willing to hang out with Angella. Minzy senior is making that everyone will believe like this."

She said as she remember how Minzy can say two things at a time. She is smiling in front of people but she is really thinking opposite in her mind.

" Have you practised your solo dance?? "

" No. Not yet. I have been busy these days and I can't go to practise these days."

" Tell me the truth. You are trying to avoid them, right??? "

" Yeah. I don't want to face them. I can't indure their hate. Even Eunji hates me now. There is no place for me in the group. So it is the best to avoid members.

" But you always can't run away like this."

Lizzy said but Bomi just shakes her head.

" No. I know they can't forgive me easily."

She said weakily. At that time, the two Apink members, Namjoo and Hayoung who has been Mnet to follow and spy on Bomi, are sitting not far from Bomi and checking her.

" Namjoo unnie, she is not really hanging out with Angella."

" Imm. I think we are too hard on Bomi unnie."

While Namjoo is answering to Hayoung, a figure runs into her eyes. That girl is wearing a black tanktop and white shirt. She is wearing a big baggy pant and she is wearing the sunglasses too.

Namjoo thinks she has seen that girl somewhere and she follows her gaze behind her. That girl sits at a table where a young lady is sitting.

" Hyeri-ya, I was worrying that you come or not."

" They ask me to come so I have to. I have been sleeping for three days at home after coming back from Australia."

Namjoo suddenly recognizes her. The Blind Ajjuma or Lee Hyeri.

" Here. Listen."

Hyeri takes the earplugs that Sojin gives and she listens till the song ends. And she asks Sojin.

" What song is this??? "

" No.1 song of the chart."

" Title??? "

" Shampoo."

" What the hell is the title??? Is it an advertisement or something??? "

Namjoo is angry with that comment. That ajjuma likes to tell about other's at their backs. She continues.

" You said this is No.1 but I really hate Rap songs."

" But everyone likes it."

" No. No. I hate rapping especially girls rappers."

Namjoo is enough with Blind Ajjuma. She is humilating their Bomi unnie by words. While she stands up and walks towards her, Hyeri is keeping talking about how she hate the lady rappers.

" That kind of songs are more suitable with MTV. You have the MV?? "

" No. I only have MP3."

" Ajjuma."

Namjoo calls her but Hyeri thinks that she is not calling her.

" Blind Ajjuma!! "

" Are you talking to me??? "

" Yep."

Hyeri seems that she doesn't remember Namjoo.

" Are you really liking to tell about others' at their back??? "

" Yes??? "

" It is not good to tell about others at their back. Although ajjuma doesn't like it, others like. So please careful with the words you say next time."

Namjoo said and she leaves her. Hyeri sends out air from her nostrils.

" What!!! She is yelling at me for no reason. I am the talented teenaged director who won more than twenty awards at the international movie festival. How dare she talks to me like this??? You see??? You see??? "

" Leave her.alone. She must be one of the fans."

Sojin said and Hyeri nods. But she still finds it strange.

" I know that face and that voice from somewhere. But when??? "

After that, they watch the performances and it is finally the time for After school. The MCs announce about the song.

" This song will have two featuring from Idol Hunt singers."

" Yes. Angella Minzy and Apink Bomi will perform as feat."

Hyeri widens her eyes when she hears the words Idol Hunt. She suddenly remembers the girl. Aish!!!

" Sojin unnie. That girl- "

" Yes??? "

" That girl is Juliet!! "

" What?? "

" That girl who came and yelled at me is Juliet. Aish, the one who is singing now is in her group. Aish. She will think that I am a low standard who is also a backbiter."

She then turns around to Sojin.

" Unnie, what should I do??? "

" Go and apologize."

" But- "

" Then stay like this now."

" Ok. Ok. I will go and tell her sorry."

Hyeri said and she looks around the audience. That Juliet is sitting near the back and she is now getting up to go.

Hyeri quickly follows her and she pulls her hand.

" Hey Juliet."

" Awww, ajjuma. What do you need??? "

" I was out of my line. Sorry. I don't know that rapper is from your group."

" Even if you know, you will say it in your mind."

" No. I- "

" Forget it. Now, I am going."

" Wait, Juliet. I think you are always forgetting something."

" What is it?? "

" You have to ask an autograph from a famous director like me."

" What are you talking about??? Are you crazy??? "

Namjoo said and she walks away from there. Hayoung who is looking at them with wide eyes feels sorry for Hyeri. She bows to the director.

" Sorry for Namjoo unnie. She is not that rude. She is just angry."

" It's ok. And you are??? "

" I am Oh Hayoung. From Apink, too."

" Ahhh, from Juliet's group. Nice to meet you."

" Yes. It's an honour to meet you."

They shake hands and Hayoung remembers something.

" Can you please sign for me??? "

" Sign for you??? Yes. Of course. Give me the paper."

She said while putting out her marker. Hayoung shakes her head.

" I have no paper. But you can sign on my shirt. Here."

She pulls her shirt and makes Hyeri to sign on the T-shirt. Hyeri smiles at the girl and she signs on the shirt. Hayoung bows to her.

" Thanks you, Hyeri unnie."

" It's ok. You are welcome."

The two of them are talking and laughing happily. And Namjoo who has been watching the whole scene is now really sad.

" Hayoung let the Blind Ajjuma to sign on her shirt??? I don't know she likes celebrities. Yes. I should know from the start that someone like me has no chance from the start."

She said while making a glance at the two. But Hayoung is flashing her smile sweetly to Hyeri making Namjoo to feel worse.

 

" I really hate that Blind Ajjuma!!! "