Her again???

THE IDOL HUNT


" Guys!!! Guys!!! "

Bomi is shouting loudly as she is now looking for her friends. But to her surprise, there is no one in the house.

" I wonder where they are?? "

She said to herself and she walks up the the stairs to check them in their room.


She opens the door to their room and looks into the room but there us no sign of Chorong and Naeun.

" Where they are??? I didn't see them since morning."

She said to herself and she walks to Eunji and Namjoo's room. But to her disappointment, the two membets are not there too.

" What!! Everyone is leaving without me??? "

She whispers and she decides to check the last room. She opens thr door but it is locked.

" Oh, someone is here."

Bomi said to herself and she knocks on the door.

*  knock  knock  knock  *

She knocked the door and the door is opened after a few seconds.

" Awww, Bomi unnie."

Bomi flashes a toothy smile to Yookyung and she enters the room. To her surprise, she saw Eunji on the bed of Yookyung and Hayoung.

" Eunji-ya, what are you doing here??? "

" We are watching a movie. Come on. Join us."

Eunji said and Bomi comes and sits beside her.

" Where is everyone??? "

" They went out for shopping since morning. Me and Yookyung decide to stay at home. And you are left because you overslept."

Eunji explains and she nods. She wakes up really late today and that must be why she has lost chance to be with her Chorong.

At that time, Eunji's phone rings and a text comes in. Eunji's face suddenly lit up as she sees the text. Bomi is curious about it and she looks over Eunji's arm.

" Eunji-ya, the shopping is fun. But I am missing you all the time. It will be better if you are coming with me;(

I am coming back home soon but now I have to wait for Namjoo who is now treating her hair.

P.S.  I love you soooooooo much.  * muah * "

Bomi's fingers cruls up when she sees the sweet texts. She is watching how Eunji is replying.

" Really??? Awww, I am missing you, too. Come back home quickly. I am waiting for you.

P.S :  I love you so so so much too. * muah * "

Eunji sends the text and Bomi leans her whole body on Eunji's arm.

" Yah, what are you doing??? "

" Eunji-ya, Eunji-ya. How do you confess Naeun and can melt that black witch's heart?? "

" Yah!! Don't call my Naeun as Black witch."

" Whatever. Tell me how did you do this?? "

Bomi said and Yookyung joins the conversation.

" Yes. I want to know too. How you can get that evil gir? "

The two members ask and Eunji smirks.

" Let's go out now. If I stay longer in this house, I can die of due to the miss for my Naeun."

" Aish!! Why you always have to be so sweet. You are making my exsitence to be smaller in front of Chorong unnie."

Bomi said but she follows Eunji and Yookyung who are now at the door and wearing their sneakers. Then the three of them go to the playground near their house that Yookyung always go to play basketball.

They play for about half an hour and finally they all fell onto the ground and their bodies are covered with sweats.

" Aish!! That's so fun."

" Yes. But you are still losing Bomi."

" I know so just shut up and stop pretending to be cool."

Bomi said to Eunji and Yookyung just laughes at the two seniors.

" But Eunji-ya, I want to know one thing. You said you kissed Naeun first, right??? But how?? I mean you are shorter than her and it is so obvious that you have to tiptoe- "

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!!! I have my own plan. I made her to sit in a chair so I became taller than her."

" Ha ha ha ha ha. Really??? Oh, nice try."

Bomi said and Eunji just smiles as she remembers about that night. Yookyung who has been listening to their conversation joins them.

" But Bomi unnie, love is not determined with the height. I am so respectful to Eunji unnie. She can confess her love to the one she loves although that girl is an evil black witch."

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! You want a death wish!! You dare to say my Naeun as a black witch."

Eunji yells and she is about to jumps into Yookyung while Bomi holds back her.

" Eunji-ya. Let's go to buy something to drink. My treat!! "

" Right. I will let you go this time. "

Eunji shows her fist to Yookyung and the younger girl just shows her tongue back to Eunji.

" I will just wait here."

" Ok."

Bomi and Eunji walk out from the playground, leaving Yookyung alone here.

Yookyung looks at the back of her friends. And she waits till they disapper from her sight.

" They are so funny. I am very lucky to have them as my members."

She said to herself and she stands up while playing with the ball in her hand.

" I like to stay with them."

She said and she starts to run in the basketball court while tossing the ball. She stops at a little far from the basket and throws the ball.

The ball flys into the air and it drops onto the rim of the bazzer and runs along as circle for a few seconds and it falls into the basket.

The ball leaps up on the ground and it runs away from Yookyung. She is about to go and pick the ball up when someone picks up the ball.

That girl is wearing a white blouse with a pink skirt and she is wearing a colourful hat on her head.

And her one hand is carrying a kitty plushie while the other hand is playing with Yookyung's ball.

" Yah!! Big liar."

She calls and Yookyung remebers that girl.

" You kitty!!! "

" Big liar. We are meeting again."

" Give me my ball back."

Yookyung said and that girl smirks.

" Try to get it if you can."

That makes Yookyung to be angry. The girl starts running and she follows. They run around the playground and Yookyung tries to catch the ball but she fails to as the girl is so good at stealing the ball.

Finally Yookyung has to give up.

" Ok. Ok. Let's stop. I'm tired already."

" You lose."

" Yeah. I lose."

Yookyung said and she sits on the wooden bench beside the basketball court. The girl joins her on it.

" Kitty, why are you disturbing me all the time??? "

" No. I am not."

" But you- "

" I know you. You are Apink Hong Yookyung. "

She said and Yookyung widens her eyes.

" You know us??? "

" Yep. I am a fan of Idol Hunt. And I like Apink best for this season."

" Really??? "

Yookyung is happy as someone is a fan of her group.

" I like all of the members except you."

" What?? "

" I like all members but I don't like you. You acting like Romeo is so annoying."

" Then who do you like most??? "

" Bomi unnie."

" Yes?? "

Yookyung asks again.

" I like Bomi unnie best. She is so cute. So beautiful. And so cool. She will be a better Romeo than you, I bet."

" What!! "

" I am telling the truth. I really don't like you because you are a big liar."

" I am not a liar."

" Yes, you are."

" No. I am not."

" Whatever."

The girl said while she shows her tongue at her. Yookyung is frozed at that time.

" She is so cute."

She said in her mind. She is looking at the girl beside her who is now playing happily with the ball with her feet.

But she shakes her head furiously and tries to erase the thought in her mind.

" She is cute. But she is a bad kitty. She is worse than Naeun. She is not that lovely."

She said and she looks away from the girl.

" What are you doing here alone?? You should practise for your next level."

" Immm. We are taking a break. The practise will start tomorrow."

" Hong Yookyung, can you introduce me to your members??? "

" What!! "

" Wae??? I want to know Bomi unnie. She is so pretty in the TV. I want to see her outside."

" How should I introduce a stranger to members??? "

" Hong Yookyung. You are just trying to run away. Introduce me!!! Please~~~ "

She said and Yookyung rolls her eyes.

" Fine. I will introduce next time."

" Yay!!! Thanks you, Hong Yookyung."

" Why are you calling me Hong Yookyung??? You are younger than me, right??? "

" I will call as I like. If you don't like this name, I will just call you  Big liar."

" Yah!!! "

Yookyung shouts and she quickly stands up while carrying the ball in her hand.

" I'm going. Bye bye."

" Yah!!! Give me back my ball!!! "

She shouts but the girl is now running away from her. She stops and waves at Yookyung before she disappears at the corner.

" Aish!!! What's wrong with that girl??? "

Yookyung said to herself and she shakes her head. At that time, Eunji and Bomi come back.

" Here, Yookyung-na."

" Thanks you."

"Where is the ball??? "

Eunji asks and Yookyung frowns.

" Don't ask me about it."

" Wae??? A gorilla steals it from you. Ha ha ha ."

Bomi said while she is walking her famous gorilla dance.

" Not a gorilla. A kitty stole it."

Yookyung said while she is wondering what the girl will say if she sees her cool Bomi unnie's weird and funny gorilla dance.

She looks Bomi from head to toe. The big black and gray T-ahirt which is bigger than her plus a short jean. Hair is tied on her head messily. And the whole body is covered with sweat. She even can see the grims on Bomi's neck.


Where is cool, pretty and beautiful parts??? Only a dirty and smelly Bomi is here.

 

 

Ahhhhh

 


" Bomi unnie. Why you have to so dirty??? Come on. Let's go back to home and have a shower."

She said and walks out from the playground angrily leaving the two seniors with wide mouths.

" What happened to her??? "

" I don't know."

Bomi rolls her eyes and she said bitterly.

" How she can say easily that I am dirty??? I don't bathe only for two days. "

She said making Eunji to turn around with a straight face.

" You dirty girl Yoon Bomi."

She whispers.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 


" What!!! "

Everyone is here in the practise room of Yookyung for the dance practise. While the greatest dancer in the whole universe, Im Nana is about to teach them the choreograph that she has been thinking the whole night, Lizzy enters the room with a down face.

" What happened, Hoeny??? "

" I have a bad news."

" Yes?? "

" What is this, Manager Liz?? "

" The rules changed. Every single member has to dance the solo dance."

" What?? There is no rule like this!!! "

" Yeah. I haven't heard this kind of rule in the history of Idol Hunt."

Manager Liz said and Nana shouted in anger.

" This is not an ordinary case. There must be someone behind this. That must be Angella. Why they have to always disturb us??? "

" Now what will we do??? "

Chorong asks while Nana sits on the floor in lack of energy. Nana knows clearly that Apink members are so bad at dance. So she chooses an easy and lively new song of Lizzy called "My my" for the dance. She made an attractive and cutie choreograph for them.

Now what she will do with this new solo dance thing???

Bomi sits beside Nana and she said.

" Nana unnie, we can dance the solo dance at the dance break."

" Yes. But what about Eunji??? She is so bad at dance."

Everyone's gaze is shift to Eunji. Eunji lowers her head.

" Sorry. I am giving you trouble."

" It's ok."

" Yes. We are a team. It's ok."

" We can figure out together."

They said and Eunji nods her head weakly. Naeun who has been sitting behind Eunji rubs her back as she wants to console her lover.


Now, it is so sure that they are having a big problem now.


Solo dance...


How they can pass this level???