Rescue

THE IDOL HUNT

" I'm bored!! I'm bored!! I'm bored!! "

Namjoo is boring herself while her phone is ringing suddenly.

" Eunji unnie!!! "

Namjoo jumps up in happiness and she answers the call.

" Eunji unnie!! "

" Listen to me carefully."

" Immm?? "

" We are now in the hospital because of an accident."

" What!!! "

Namjoo shouts into the phone and Eunji has to pull away the phone from her ear.

" Sshhhh, lower your voice. I was the one who was involved in the accident but Naeun fainted. Naeun is still unconcious. I'm ok except a small wound on the forehead. You come to us now. We need a relative to discharge from the hospital. Chorong unnie and Yookyung's phones are power off. And Bomi and Hayoung don't pick up the call."

" Should I take Nana unnie??? "

" No. She will be worried. Come out from her house by your own way. Ok?? "

" Which hospital are you??? "

" MMT hospital."

" Yes. Yes. I know."

" Come quickly. I'm boring now."

" Yes unnie."

Namjoo hangs up and she is thinking really hard for a plan. At that time, the image of a girl with black sunglasses and bright yellow long coat enters into her head.

She searches in her contact and dial to that someone.

" Hello!! Ajjuma!! "

" Yes, Juliet?? What?? "

" Save me!!."

" Huh?? What happened?? "

" Nana unnie is kidnapping me."

" What!!! Is she really crazy??? I will take the cops and come to you as soon as possible. Don't worry."

" Yah!! Stop being rediculus. I am just joking. Actually, I was taken to her house and be her model."

" Ahh, that is. You make me worried. I am busy now. I am playing game with Chaerin unnie. And guess what??? I'm winning over her!!! "

" Aish. You are so childish. I'm on an emergency. Eunji and Naeun unnies are in an accident. I have to go to the hospital."

" What!!! ACCIDENT?? "

" Lower your voice, will you?? They said this is a secret. I can't tell even to Nana unnie. Come and save me first."

" Ok. Tell me the address."

" xxxxxxxxxxxxx "

" I will be there within fifteen minutes."

Hyeri hangs up and Namjoo waits her while she is nervously walking around in the living room. What if something bad happened to Naeun unnie???

After really fifteen minutes later, the yellow sport car of Hyeri reaches in front of the house. Nana unnie runs outside when she hears someone comes to her house.

" Ohhhh, director Lee. What are you doing here??? "

" I'm here to take Juliet for a while."

" Namjoo?? For what?? '

" We have a date today. So, I am here to take her. Where is she??? "

" I'm here. Let's go."

Namjoo who appears from nowhere said while she is pulling Hyeri from the house. Nana is unhappy as Hyeri has to leave without drinking her favourite tea.

" Ha ha. I'm free!!! "

Namjoo said while she is putting on her seatbelt. Hyeri drives off the car and asks.

" What happened??? "

" I don't know. Eunji unnie called me and they are in an accident and now at the MMT hospital."

" Huh??? MMT??? It is very far from here. We have to drive about half an hour even with the car. The gas is not free. It's so expensive. You will have to pay for it."

" Aish. I am asking for help from you as I have no choice. It is better to stay away from you."

" Awww. You are swearing me while riding my car?? "

" Wait. You have a meeting today, right?? "

" Imm. How do you know?? "

" I have my own way. And you and Jo In Sung oppa are friends??? "

" Jo In sung?? That awful actor??? "

" Huh??? "

" I don't know him. And I'm not going to meet him. I am going to meet with Sojin unnie for the new movie."

" What!!! You are not meeting with him??? "

" Awww. What happened to you, Juliet??? You are shouting all this morning. Wait, who said me and him are going to meet??? "

" He said."

" What?? How did you know him?? "

" Awww. We have met him once in Idol Hunt. Then he came to our house and said that he is going to choose the new leading actress for the drama- "

" Hey!! Hey!!! Don't listen to his words. I don't agree. He is not a good guy."

" This is not me. He chose Chorong unnie. He has been training Chorong unnie for about two weeks. And he said that he will make a meeting with the director. And that director is you, he said."

" Aish. This is trouble. It's all wrong!! "

" Wae??? "

" Me and him never met once before. "

" So he is lying??? What is he thinking??? "

" I am telling you. He is a famous guy at that. You know, telling girls as he is going to choose them for the new actresses and he forced them to have- you know. That thing. He is so skillful at that. Don't you even hear about him??? "

" No. What should we do?? They will meet today. At a hotel."

Namjoo whispers and she understands now. What he will do to Chorong unnie if he and Chorong unnie are alone in a hotel room????

No!!!!

She has to save Chorong unnie.

" Lee Hyeri!! We need to follow her right now. They are about to meet at 11. And now is half past ten. Turn the car. Now."

" Juliet. We can't do like this. MMT is just in front. If you turn the car now, it will waste time."

" So what should I gonna to do?? "

" Call someone."

Namjoo tries to call everyone. Yookyung and Chorong's phones are power off.

" Aish, we should trust Bomi unnie and Hayoung. That is really a bad guy. A great cat!! A bad bad bad vamp who is really going to hell soon. "

Namjoo is talking to herself and she calls to Hayoung.

Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.

" Hello, unnie??? "

" Hayoung-na. We have a big problem."

" Wae??? "

Namjoo explains everything about Jo In Sung to Hayoung. Hayoung is really panic from the other line.

" No!!! We have to stop him."

" Yes. Go quickly."

" Where are you, unnie?? "

" I am going to MMT hospital with Lee Hyeri."

" Hospital?? Wae?? "

" Eunji unnie and Naeun unnie were in an accident."

" What happened to them??? Are they alright??? "

" I still don't know detail yet."

" Ok. Unnie. Then me and Bomi unnie will go to Hotel.'

" Immm. Hayoung-na."

" Yes?? "

" Save Chorong unnie."

" Believe us, unnie. We will."

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

 

" Am I pretty or not?? "

" So perfect, unnie."

" But where is Yookyung?? "

" There."

Yookyung is waiting for Chorong while she is wearing perfectly for today. She is choosing a black jacket over white shirt and black skinny. She also ties her tiny hair and wears black sunglasses too.

" What is your style??? "

" I'm the bodyguard for you, unnie. Hee hee."

Yookyung answers and she stands up from the couch. Bomi who is walking down from the stair looks at Chorong with blank eyes. Chorong looks at her and their eyes meet for a few seconds.

But Chorong quickly break the eye contact and she walks out from the house.

" Chorong unnie, what I have to do when you are in the room??? "

" Umm??? For what?? "

" I want to go with you."

" Ahhh, I don't think it is a good idea. I'm not a famous one so it is not good to take someone with me."

" Then what I am going to do??? "

" Wait outstairs."

" It is easy to say. But it will be 11:00am. And this is time for lunch."

" Then eat."

" Really??? "

" Yes."

" Yesssssss. I have to eat really delicious today!!! "

She said and drives to Central hotel. When they arrive, it is already 11:15am.

" Am I ok, Yookyung-na??? "

" Yes. My style."

" Then I am going."

" Unnie, fighting!!! "

" Fighting!! "

Chorong follows the bellboy who is waiting for her. Yookyung walks into the dinning room.

" What do you want to order, Miss??? "

Yookyung flips the menu and she orders everything that she think delicious.

" Sorry. We can't let you."

" Don't talk with him. Let's go inside."

" Guests. If you continue doing it, I will have to call the security."

" It's really the emergency. Our unnie is in danger. Please let us go."

Yookyung thinks she is familiar with the voices so she turns around to check them. And she automatically stands up from her seat when she sees them.

" Bomi unnie??? Hayoung?? "

" Yookyung unnie!!! "

" What are you doing here?? "

" It's not important. Where is Chorong unnie??? "

" She is in her meeting."

" How long??? "

" About ten minutes. Why??? "

" Ten minutes??? Noooo!! "

" Wait. Wait. What happened to you?? I don't understand anything. You came here all messy. And why are you looking for Chorong unnie all of a sudden??? "

She asks and Hayoung and Bomi look at each other.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 


"  Tingggggggg  "


The bell rings.

" The guest is here."

" Let her in."

Jo In Sung said while he is stretching his body a little. The door opens slowly and Chorong enters the room. He smiles with a super honey-like smile and said.

" Come. Sit here, Chorong-na."

" Yes."

The room is cold because of the air-con. But it is colder in Chorong's mind as there is no one in the room and the light is fainter than normal.

He calls the waiter and whispers.

" Send me as usual. I can't wait much longer."

" Yes. We will send within fifteen minutes."

The waiter leaves the room after bowing down to him. Chorong swallows the saliva and she asks.

" Oppa, where is the producer and director??? "

" Yes. That's what I am about to say. My wife is not well. She was coming to here with me but she came back to home because she has a stomachache. And Hyeri is not here. She is going to Japan for emergency. She called me not long ago."

" So what I am doing here?? I will go back now."

He quickly stops her.

" No. No. I want to treat you lunch. I have ordered everything. Go back after the lunch, ok?? "

" You always want to treat me. "

Jo In Sung is a little frowned because of Chorong's words. Chorong is willing to eat the lunch fast and go back to home as soon as possible. Jo In Sung said.

" Aish, I think the air-con is broken down. It's so hot. Right, Chorong-na??? "

" No. I feel cold."

Jo In Sung frowns for the second times.

" She is a stubborn girl. I have to give her a really good lesson about how to listen and be a good girl."

He is giving a mental note to himself. He stands up from the couch and said.

" But I feel so hot. And I bet you will be hot soon. We become sweaty when we eat spicy or hot foods. Hmmm Hmmm."

He smirks and undo the buttons of his shirt one by one. While Chorong is widening her eyes,


*  Door bell ringing  *


" The food arrives."

" Aish."

He mutters but he sat in front of Chorong again.

" Chorong-na, let's eat. They are so delicious."

" Yes, oppa."

Chorong becomes afraid of him more and more. He opens the wine bottle and pours for her.

" Chorong-na, cheer??? "

" Oppa, I don't want to drink."

" Huh!! No way. Drink if you regard me as a friend. Just a little."

Chorong sighs and she takes the glass and drinks all. Jo In Sung is watching her drinking with a smirk.

" Want another glass?? "

" No. It's ok. Thanks you."

He is so caring to Chorong and forces her to eat all the food. Now, Chorong is really sweaty.

" Chorong-na, you are sweaty now. I have said that you will be hot later. Ha ha. Let me help you."

He takes out a piece of tissue and about to wipe the sweat for Chorong but she moves herself away from him. Then she takes the tissue from his hand.

" It's ok. I will wipe it by myself."

He is now smiling with the most naughtiest smirk on his face.

" Now let's talk about work. I want to make a contract with you for the upcoming drama."

" Yes."

" But- "

He doesn't continues his words and just playing with the wine glass in his hand. He is looking at her face with lust in his eyes. Chorong becomes nervous.

" But what?? "

" Chorong-na, there is a principal in this world. Give and Take. If you want sonething, you have to give something back."

" Yes??? "

" I don't like to make a work which I will lose. For me, to let you to be in drama is a challenge. I can lose my money because of you. You think I will let you to be in my drama for nothing??? Only if you agree, I will make the contract."

" Then what I have to do for you?? "

" What you have to do??? Chorong-na, don't you ever heard about me??? That's so stupid of you. You should first learn about me before you believe me."

He said and he moves closer to her. Chorong is moving backwards and she is now reaching to the edge of the couch.

" You want to be the actress, right??? What are you thinking now??? "

" You... You... Don't come closer to me."

Chorong said and she grabs the glass on the table. He moves closer to her and she splash the wine to him as she can't think of anything.

" What the hell, you !!! "

He is angry now and he is wiping his shirt which is stained with the wine.

" You want to die??? Huh??? "

He raises his hand and about to slap her. Chorong closes her eyes in frighteness.


*  SLAP  *


" What do you think you are doing??? "

With that voice, Jo In sung is thrown backward with a hard slap on his face.

" Bomi-ya."

Chorong weakly whispers while Bomi is standing in front of her. Her whole body is tremble with anger.

" What are you- "

*  SLAP  *

" What the- "

*  SLAP  *

" It will be the best if you don't say a word."

" Bomi unnie, stop now."

Hayoung pulls Bomi back as the older girl seems she is about to kill that man.

" Bomi-ya~~"

" Chorong unnie. Are you Ok??? "

She changes her attention to Chorong when the older girl weakly stands up. She holds her unnie in her arms in which the older girl falls into.

" Unnie, I'm here. Don't afraid anymore."

" Bomi-ya, I'm scared."

Chorong whispers and she snuggles into Bomi while she starts to cry badly.

" It's ok. It's ok."

Bomi said and she rubs the older girl's arm to console her.

While they are busy, Hayoung is dealing with the ert man.

" You dare to slap me??? "

" What do you want to do then??? We have the CCTV of you trying to our unnie. What will happen to you if we send this video to police???"

" You don't dare to send. "

" Let's see yes or no."

" How you get into this hotel room??? "

" All are because of our Yookyung unnie. The manager rejects to let us to come into at first. But when Yookyung unnie told her father's name and she asks them whether they want to close the hotel tomorrow, their behaviour changed."

" Who is that father??? "

He asks and Hayoung smirks.

" Don't you even heard about Hong family?? They are one of the world richest top ten."

" Hong??? Hong family."

" Yes. "

She then stares at the man who is looking up her.

" You are so disgusting. How many girls you have been destroyed already??? The kind of person like you are so awful as well as so priceless. I hope all people like you will disappear on the world."

She then bent down towards his face.

" Don't try to make this kind of things again to other girls. We will destroy your life."

" Let's go, unnie."

They takes Chorong back to the hall where the hotel manager is begging Yookyung again and again while he is nearly to kneel down in front of her. Yookyung is scolding him for not giving the best service to the customers.

When she sees them, she ends her lecture and walks towards them.

" Chorong unnie, are you ok?? "

" Yeah."

" Let's go. Unnie is not feeling well."

Bomi said and they all go back to their car. Hayoung and Yookyung are sitting in front and Bomi is sitting back together with Chorong.

Bomi feels bad for Chorong who is trembling like a scared rabbit in her arms. She tightens her hugs on Chorong and whispers it will be alright again and again into the older girl's ear.


After that day, Chorong becomes quiet. She is doing her daily work like usual but she is different from somehow.

She always afraid of everything easily and she scared to death if someone call her suddenly. So every Apink members have to aware of their leader's sudden phobia.

The worst part is that she always wakes up in the middle of the night while crying and begging. Bomi feels sorry for Chorong and she is willing to find the old Chorong who was active, happy and funny unnie for them.


After three days later, Apink members are sitting in the living room except Chorong.

* Phone ringing *

Yookyung widens her eyes when she sees the caller. She quickly stands up and answers the phone.

" Hello, kitty?? "

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

" Wae??? "

" I was sad these days!!! "

" Wae, Kitty-ya?? Someone bully you?? "

" Yes!!! "

" Tell me. I will beat that someone for you."

" My mommy."

" What!! "

" She beats me for going out late at your birthday."

" Awww. You must be really hurt. As your is big, it will be- "

" You ert!!! Why are you talking about my ??? "

" Ha ha. I'm just joking. Are you really hurt?? "

" No. My mommy really loves me so much so she beat me with a chopstick."

Jiyoung answers and Yookyung laughs at the crazy answer.

" Yah!! Are you now joking me??? "

" No. I miss you and I want to hear your voice."

" Really??? I think today will be rainy day. You are talking nicely to me."

" I always talk nicely to you. You are the one who is stupid and mess up everything."

" Yah!! "

" Yah, Yookyung-na?? "

At that time, Naeun calls her and she quickly said.

" Kitty-ya, I am not free now. The black witch is here. I will call you back later."

" Ok. Bye."

She said and Yookyung quickly hangs up. Naeun walks towards her and she asks her with suspectious tone.

" Who are you talking to?? "

" Ummm?? Wae??? "

" Your face is so lit up since the phone rang and we can light this house only with that light. And what about that wide smile on your face??? It can be brighter than the sun."

" I... I was talking with... my mom."

" Mom?? But I heard Kitty."

" This... this is... my cat."

" Are you talking with your cat??? That's so crazy."

" Yah!! Son Naeun. There is no business of yours. I can talk to my cat. Wae??? "

" Anneyo. I was just- "

" Aish!! You are so annoying and talkative. I am going. Aish!! "

Yookyung said and she leaves Naeun. Then she returns to sit on the couch beside Namjoo. Naeun pouts and she returns to Eunji's lap.

" She dares to shout at me, Eunji-ya~~~ "

She said but Eunji is so much into the drama so she doesn't hear her girlfriend's whinning.

Boni sighs as she remembers Chorong. The leader is usually sitting together with them and laughs with them. But now she makes a distant from the members and just stays in her room.

" I have to do something."

" Yes??? "

Hayoung who is sitting beside her asks. Bomi looks at them. And she firmly said.

" Guys. I have something to tell you."

They all look at her.