Level 2

THE IDOL HUNT

The hall where the Idol Hunt is held is more crowded then Level 1 as it is the day for Level 2 which is more interesting and more exciting as they will start to expel one group.

The fans are here to cheer for the groups they like. And there are some beting that which group will have to leave the competation today.

The medias are also here and their channels are showing which group has how much chances and they make estimation for the champions.

While everyone is so much interested in the competation, the most excited ones are the seven groups who will have to compete soon. As they know one of them has to leave today, they are so worried and so nervous twice than ever.

In Apink waiting room, the seven of them are done with their make-up and clothes. They are now waiting for the time to start the battle. Namjoo sighs.

" Chorong unnie, can you please sit down for a while?? Why are you walking around in this little room. I become dizzy because of you."

" I am nervous."

" Unnie, you are the leader. You can't be nervous."

" Go mind your own business, Yoon. I don't want to be mad."

Chorong said and Bomi walks away quickly. Naeun asks Hayoung who nervously pulling her own hair and playing.

" We are the first one, right?? "

" Yes. We will have to sing in less then ten minutes."

" Ahhhhhhhh. I am so angry. Why this dress has to be so short!!!! "

Eunji is blaming on the innocent dress for no reason. Nana runs towards her and slaps her .

" Yah!!! Why you have to shout at my treasures. Don't say a word to my dress. I will - "

" Let them be baby unnie. They are nervous."

Lizzy pulls Nana away from the seven girls and she looks at them.

" Don't worry, girls. Everything will be alright. Relax."

" It starts."

They see the stage from the TV which is installed in their waiting room. Like always, after the logo of Idol Hunt is floating on the projector, Minah and IU walk towards in front of the stage and they announce that Level 2 has started.

Lizzy sighs and she smiles at them.

" Get up. We need to go."

" Wait. Let's do it."

Bomi said while she extends her hand and waiting for the members to join. They look at each other and they put their hands one by one over Bomi.

" We will win. We can do it. We can pass this level."

Chorong said while she looks at every single sisters. They nod at her words. Eunji say the timing.

" Hana... Du... Sae.."

" Apink fighting!!!

They say together and they feel that an invicible power is flowing into their body. Their mind have the same belief together. They feel brave as their hearts become bigger twice at that time.

They can give each other strength. They can support each other. They can do it.

" Now, I can't wait to sing."

" Ok. Let's go."

Nana and Lizzy take them to the stahmge before they change their mind. They can see the audience from the backstage.

" I think today has more audience."

" May be."

" Aish!!! I become nervous again."

" Eunji-ya, relax."

Naeun said while she is wiping the sweat from Eunji's hand with a tissue.

" You don't have to worry Eunji-ya. You are the main vocal here and we can be the best only if you are the best. Right?? "

" Arasso."

At that time, Chorong is having the same problem. The maknaes are surrounding her and they try their best to cheer up the leader.

" Chorong unnie. Don't be too much worried."

" I don't know. I am so worried. I am so nervous. I am so afraid. What if we make a mistake??? What if - "

" Unnie, calm down."

Hayoung said and she pulls Chorong who is the oldest but one of the shortest member of the group towards her and hugs her.

" Unnie. You are the leader here. We follow your lead. Please lead us to victory."

Hayoung said and she draws invisible circles on the leader's back. Chorong becomes calm down in the maknae's arms.

" Sorry. Unnie is so immature. I should be a better leader."

Chorong said as she pulls away herself from Hayoung.

" Hayoung-na, unnie is not afraid anymore. Thanks you."

" You are welcome unnie."

Hayoung smiles and answers politely. The oldest and youngest are enjoying their own moment so they don't notice Namjoo who is looking at Hayoung with an admiring look and Bomi who is glaring Hayoung while she is trying to calm down the proper girl Yookyung.

At that time,

" Now let's welcome Apink who will sing for first today."

When the lights out on the stage, Apink girls slowly and shakily walk onto the stage and take their places.

When they all are ready, the music intro starts. They hear a loud cheering for them when Eunji starts to sing the first line of verse 1.

Nana and Lizzy can sigh in relief now when they can see the kids singing their best on the stage.

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

" All of the groups are doing their best."

" Yes, IU-sshi. They all are so good."

" Now, all the candidates have showed their perfomances so it is the time that everyone is waiting for."

" Yes. I want to invite all the groups to come back to the stage for announcing the reaults for Level 2."

After Minah's words, the seven groups come back onto the stage. All of the group reflect worries on their faces except After school and Angella who seem to know that they can easily pass this level. But Apink girls are really excited.

IU starts.

" For the first, Yubin-sshi will explain."

Yubin is wearing a silver dress with a wavy hair and she is extremely beautiful today.

" I like all the groups today. And I think they all are good. I am sorry as we have to repel one group today. So I want to announce a group which can go to level 3."

" That group was very good since level 1. And today they showed their best. I think they can become stars in the future. So I want to choose EXO."

" Heyyyyyy !!! "

The hall is filled woth cheering for EXO. Minah waits till the silent returns. And she calls another judge.

" Now, Junsu-sshi will choose."

" Immm. I want to call two groups to the front. Shinee and GOT7, please come to front. I will choose one group among them or may be both groups. Whatever. I will choose a group."

" I want to tell about Shinee. You have five members who are talented. You have a group spirit and you have a union. I can feel it. And I can see that there are talented memebrs in your group so I let Shinee to go to Level 3.

Again, the hall is filled with cheering for Shinee. This time, Kahi's turn.

" Junsu-sshi said about Shinee so I want to talk about GOT7. You are so handsome. ( After that words, the audience yells.) . Very good at singing. And every single members has his own attraction. I don't want to say much. I also choose you."

After Kahi's announcement, GOT7 makes a group hug. Apink and Crayon Pop are so nervous as it is 99% sure that one of them will have to leave.

" Minah-sshi, it is only left the important thing."

" Yes, IU-sshi. Now, Taeyang-sshi will anoounce who will have to leave from Level 2."

Taeyang sighs.

" I don't know why you have to ask me to announce that sadful result. Yes. I want to call Apink and Crayon Pop to the front."

The two groups silently come out. They still can clearly hear that Minzy is saying it is better if they leave the competation now. But they ignore her and wait Taeyang to say.

" We all want to take all seven group to the final if we can. But we have to expel one group from each level. Today, the five judges have discussed and decided."

" The groups we have chosen must have skills, own creations, and may be suitable for the next themes. So I want to announce that I choose Apink who has talents and attractions in my eyes. Sorry for Crayon Pop."

Crayon pop leaves the stage while crying. Apink members are looking at each other and they make a group hug as they are now very happy. Raina runs towards Hayoung and she hugs her younger cousin. All the group except Minzy are clapping for them. IU said with a sad tone.

" We are so sorry for Crayon Pop. But we all are congratulation for the groups who can reach to Level 3."

" Yes. Minah-sshi This two groups are left for what??? "

" We will give " The Group of the Level " among them."

" Taeyeon-sshi. Please choose."

" I am feeling both happiness and sorrow at the same time. I got many emotions while watching them. I think I have to go to hospital after this Idol Hunt."

Taeyeon said while she is laughing. And then she continues.

" Both After school and Angella are so good. We all have to decided really hard for the best group award. As both of the groups are so good, it was very difficult to choose the best from them."

At that time, IU is holding the flower and Minah is holding the trophy and they come out. Taeyeon continues.

" For today, the group who wins the trophy has a great voice. And they sing with the right key. They showed the best vocal power of them. "

Taeyeon paused. Everyone is waiting for the winner.

" The winner is After School!!! "

The hall seems to explode as the audience are shouting and cheering very loudly for After School. The fans are shouting " After school!! After school!! "  while Uee is receiving the trophy and flower. But Minzy is so trembling with anger.

" After school. You will know who am I. Let's wait and watch who will be the winner for Level 3."

But the hall is so noisy that no one can hear her. After that, the two MCs continue.

" Level 3 is Dance Performance."

" The groups have to compete with the song they like. Let's meet again in level 3."

" Thanks you very much everyone."

" Bye bye."

By that way, the Level 2 finished successfully.

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 


In the waiting room of Angella, the four members are sitting and they are doing their usual activities.

Yura is making the tea and Amber is playing with a cube which looks more difficult than the older ones. Hyuna is sending texts to unknown persons and Minzy is crossing her arms while thinking about random things. At that moment-


* Bump *


" I have a big news. I have a big news."

Sunhwa opens the door roughly while she is running into the room. Minzy raises one of her eyebrows.

" What happened to you, Sunhwa??? Take care for our image."

" It is not time for image. This news is important. The main vocal of Apink- "

" What!!! The girl called Jung Eunji??? "

" Tell us. Tell us."

" Yes. That girl is so bad at dance. She can't even dance a Peek-ka-boo properly. And I receive this news from a safe place. She has to take dance as minor subject when she is first year. The teacher who taught her dance told me. 100% real news."

" Really??? "

" So that kid is so cute??? Huh?? Kekke kekke "

" Ahh, Sunhwa-ya?? "

" Yes, Amber?? "

" Don't you know anything furthur thing about her? Like how many boyfriends she has or similar."

Amber said and Sunhwa widens her eyes.

" Omo!! Amber!! Are you interested in her??? You said you will never love anyone beside your krystal. And now a new one?? "

" No. I mean- She looks funny and I find it interesting. That's all."

Amber becomes nervous and she explains. Sunhwa smirks and she explains her.

" Arasso. Stop blushing. She is from third year, music major. And she is the current main vocal of Apink. The girl called Zinger from first year and Yura's sister, CL unnie are interested in her. But she doesn't in a relationship now. I don't know much about her except this."

" Thanks that you don't know much. If you really know about her, I don't know you will even show us about her grandparents."

" Shut up, will ya??? I have a new idea. Hyuna-ya, hand me the phone."

They all are looking at Minzy who is asking for her phone all of a sudden but Minzy is now dialling to someone.

" Hello??? Mommy!!! "

" Yes, sweetheart. What do you want this time??? '

" Mommy. The level 3 of the Idol Hunt is dance. And I want to show my own talent. So, Mommy. Can you please tell the Principle to make a new rule that everyone must dance the solo dance??? "

" Ahhh, I know. I will tell him."

" Yes. Thanks you. Mommy. I love you."

" Immm. I love you, too."

" Bye bye, Mommy."

She ends the conversation and put the phone on the table.

" See, how did I do??? Apink will have a big shock for sure."

" Minzy-ya, is it really need to do this much to kids??? And you and Bomi will have to sing together."

" Shut up, Amber. You are trying to protect them because of Jung Eunji, right??? Shut up and go now."

" Arasso."

Amber has to agree with her leader.