Orchestra

THE IDOL HUNT

While Apink members are happily creat their own song, Angella members are busy with their own works, too. They all are doing what they like.

 

Yura is making tea and she is drinking all day. Amber askes the staff to give her the puzzle cube and she is playing it again and again. 

 

Sunhwa is sitting boringly as she can't tell any big news to no one. And Hyuna is watching television in the living room as she can't text to her unknown secret friends.

 

In their group, Yura and Minzy fought because of Raina and they didn't speak to each other after that.

 

Sunhwa and Amber are sitting between the two sides but Hyuna is always trying to make them to be friends again at every time.

 

Minzy, being the only awesome one under this sky, she doesn't care anyone and she does what she likes. Now she is entering to her room after she had said that she is going to play game.

 

Yura is entering to the bedroom where she is going to change her clothes. This house only has two bedrooms so they have to share rooms like, Minzy, Yura and Hyuna in one room and Amber and Sunhwa in the other.

 

When she enters the room, she saw Minzy in the middle of papers and she is speaking on phone as she is now connecting her watch with the tablet.

 

" Yes, Mommy. Yes."

 

Yura widens her eyes and she looks carefully again. Yes. Minzy is really speaking on phone. 

 

" Then that's all mommy."

 

" ..... "

 

" Immm. I love you, mommy."

 

And that, Minzy is downloading something with the tablet while she is hanging up the phone. Yura can't believe what Minzy is doing.

 

She walks towards Minzy and starts to shout.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" Yu... Yura.."

 

" What!! Are you asking your mother to buy a song for you??? "

 

" Let me explain first."

 

" What will you explain?? There is nothing to explain. You are using the others' brain."

 

" Yes. And what??? "

 

Minzy seems she is angry, too. She starts to shout back. Yura sighs and she tries to explain Minzy.

 

" This is illegal. We are now in the middle of a competation."

 

" I know this is a competation. And that's why I am doing this."

 

" But this competation has rules and you are breaking this rules."

 

" Yes. That's because I want to be the winner. We must be the winners."

 

" Minzy-ya, you are wrong."

 

Yura said while she is looking at Minzy with pleading eyes.

 

" What?? "

 

" You are so wrong. We want to win with the right way. We don't want to win like this. You don't know how we are thinking??? "

 

She said and Minzy moves closer to her. She holds onto Yura's hands and said.

 

" Yura-ya. Our dream is to become the winner of Idol Hunt. Nothing else is important. We must win over that es and be winners."

 

" I want to have the old Gong Minzy back rather than to be the winner."

 

" What!! "

 

Yura said and Minzy removes her hands from her. She then moves a little backwards and looks at Yura with crazy eyes.

 

" What did you say?? "

 

" I want the old Minzy back. Minzy before we are in the Idol Hunt, who likes to bully us, who always lean on us, and who loves us. You changed to another person during this six months. You have changed into a stranger."

 

" This is not important!!! "

 

Minzy shouts and Yura also shouts back.

 

" Although you don't care about it, we do care. Although you don't think us as your friends, we do think you as our friends. That's why I am telling you that the things you are doing now are wrong."

 

" Then what??? Then tell everyone that the song we will going to perform is not our own creation. And I bought it from a composer by using my mommy's power. "

 

" Yah!! Gong Minzy!!! "

 

" What happened!! "

 

At that time, Hyuna, Amber and Sunhwa run towards them and they pull away the nearly fighting girls from each other.

 

" What happened again?? "

 

" Ask her!! "

 

" Minzy-ya, don't fight again, will ya?? "

 

" Yeah. We are a group. We should not fight."

 

But Minzy is so angry and she jerks Amber who is holding her hand and she leaves the room, leaving the four Angella in the room.

 

" Why you guys fight?? "

 

" See."

 

Yura points to the papers and tablet on the bed and the three members widen their eyes.

 

" Is she- "

 

" She can't be."

 

But Yura only sighs. They never can't stop Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

" La ta ta ta la la la "

 

Bomi is in the shower to everyone's surprise. She is so smelly that everyone forces her to go into the shower. 

 

When Bomi is washing her hair while singing peacefully, someone enters the restroom. 

 

The bathroom and the toilet are only separated by a milky glass wall so they can know if someone enters into it.

 

" Ahhh. Smell~~ "

 

Bomi frowns her face when a foul smell enters into her nostrils. The one in the toilet is now playing an orchestra and releasing the heavy load from her body. So that's make Bomi's interest to increase.

 

And when she hears the water drowning, Bomi decides to peek who is that powerful and healthy one. * Playful Choding Mode of Bomi on *

 

When she slowly holds into the doorknob and opens the door gently and pecks, 

 

 

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhh "

 

 

 

The shampoo they are using runs into her eyes and she has to close her eyes quickly. But some of them are already in her eyes so she has to dive back into the bath tub again.

 

" Huh!! I'm in time."

 

Bomi said while she is blinking for a few times. And then she suddenly remembers something.

 

" Wait! Who is this?? "

 

She whispers in curiosity. She peeked that person but she didn't see clearly who she is.

 

The only thing she saw clearly is her underwear which is a white one with a huge red heart-shape.

 

" This is the only one clue."

 

Bomi said to herself and she goes out from the bathroom quickly. Then she decides to find that person while she is changing her clothes.

 

At that time, the maknae enters the room coincidently. Hee hee hee

 

Bomi smirks and she calls the maknae.

 

" Hayoung-na. It's so nice that you are here."

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Take that box on that shelves."

 

" Go get it by yourself."

 

Hayoung said while she is about to leave the room. But Bomi pulls her back.

 

" Come on. You are the tallest. Where you will use your height if you reject me??? Please."

 

Bomi said and Hayoung sighs.

 

" Arasso. It's too high that I'm afraid if I can reach it."

 

Hayoung agrees and she tiptoes to reach the top of the shelves. Bomi focus to Hayoung's waist and she found that the maknae's underwear is black.

 

Hayoung - cancel

 

Bomi has no interest in Hayoung anymore so she walks out from the room.

 

" Unnie, here is your box. Where are you going??? "

 

" Put it on the bed."

 

Bomi shouts as she walks down to the downstairs. But she saw Chorong and Namjoo's door is open and she peeks into it.

 

" Ah ha. Namjoo is here."

 

She said and she enters the room. Namjoo is lying on the bed and she sits beside the second maknae.

 

" Awww, Bomi unnie."

 

" Namjoo-ya. Why are you always sleeping?? "

 

" Hmm?? Because I'm bored."

 

Namjoo said and Bomi puts her hand on Namjoo's waist while she is pretending that she does nothing.

 

Namjoo doesn't aware of Bomi's creepy action and she is trying to sleep again. Bomi slowly raises the shirt a little and she saw that.

 

" Ahhh. Light green???? What the hell is the colour??? "

 

She whispers and puts down the shirt back.

 

" Namjoo-ya, unnie is going."

 

" Aww."

 

Bomi goes out from the room.

 

 

Namjoo - cancel

 

 

She goes down along the stairs and saw Yookyung and Naeun in the living room. The two are watching a drama and arguing like always.

 

Bomi joins Yookyung on the floor who is lying on her stomach.

 

" Yookyung-na?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" We are close friends, right?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Then can I see your underwear??? "

 

Bomi said and she quickly pulls Yookyung's pant and see it.

 

" Bomi unnie!!! "

 

Yookyung widens her eyes and she quickly pulls it up.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" No. Unnie just want to know what you are wearing."

 

" Aish!! You are so ert."

 

" Bomi unnie, why do you want to know?? "

 

Naeun joins them and Bomi answers her.

 

" Hmmm. I think we need to have fashion sense for our style. So I want to know what you guys are using. Naeun-na, tell me what about you??? "

 

Bomi uses the chance and asks Naeun. Naeun calls her to come near and she whispers.

 

" I just bought one style in various colour. I'm using white with colourful striations. The one I'm wearing now is white and blue striations. Do you want to wear them?? I still have brand new ones."

 

" White and blue??? Not the one with white and huge red heart-shape??? "

 

" No. I don't like heart-shape. I will go take them for you if you want to wear."

 

" It's ok. I will take them later."

 

Bomi said and she walks away from the two.

 

" Yookyung is pink and Naeun is white and blue. Aish~~ I can't believe Naeun even talks about her underwears."

 

Bomi murmurs and she is looking around the house to find leader and main vocal.

 

Yookyung - cancel

 

Naeun - cancel

 

" I have no courage to go and ask them. Chorong unnie is angry for no reason today and I don't want to be beaten up like the three. But I'm dying as I want to know who was that orchestra. I have to think of a plan."

 

Bomi said to herself and she takes a glance to the two who are now in the kitchen and warming up the food that are send to them by the Idol Hunt.

 

When they are having the dinner, everyone is eating as much as they can. But Bomi only touches her food in uninterest. She just keeps looking at the two members of her suspects and thinking who can be the orchestra.

 

After dinner, they all enter the practise room to finish the song they are now writing. Bomi checks the two suspects and found that the two are wearing night pant.

 

" Hmmm. It's easy for me to check."

 

She said to herself and she is waiting for the best moment. After about an hour, Chorong announces.

 

" Let's take ten minutes break."

 

" Thanks you, unnie!!! "

 

The kids answer and Bomi decides that it is her chance. She chooses between Chorong and Eunji.

 

" Chorong unnie is so scary. I don't dare to touch her. I will just check Eunji. If she is not the one I saw this morning, then it will be Chorong unnie."

 

She said to herself and looks at her friend who is now resting while she is hugging the tile near the end of the room.

 

She then looks at Chorong unnie who is now sitting on the floor. Yes. It is more easy to check on Eunji.

 

Bomi decides and she is counting in her mind. One... Two... Three...

 

" EUNJI-YA!!!!!!!!!! "

 

Bomi shouts in dark voice and she runs towards Eunji who is watching her with round eyes. When she reaches to Eunji she pulls down the pant with a flash of light.

 

And her face lights up suddenly when she sees the underwear. 

 

" Ah ha!!! Yes!!! I found you!!! The orchestra is Eunji!!! "

 

She is shouting and cheering herself while throwing her fist into the air.

 

But she then notices that the whole room is silent as everyone is looking at them with wide eyes. They all are shocked by Bomi's sudden action.

 

The first one who wakes up from the statue stage is Namjoo. She quickly runs towards Eunji and hugs her lower part.

 

" No. No. Don't look at Eunji unnie."

 

" Namjoo-Ya!! Let me go!! "

 

Eunji said while her face is changing into red colour. Naeun is so angry and she leaves the room. Chorong turns towards Bomi with flaming glare.

 

" What are you doing, Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

" Ahh, I'm finding the orchestra who is so healthy. While I was showering this afternoon, someone enters into the toilet and she was so smelly. I was curious of who she is and looking for her as I only saw her underwear. Therefore- "

 

" Ahhh, you are looking for the owner of the underwear??? "

 

" We were tricked?? "

 

" Bomi unnie, you are so naughty."

 

" And ert!! "

 

" No. I just want to know that orchestra."

 

" Ok. I will let you know what is the real orchestra, too. "

 

Chorong said and she smirks making Bomi to widen her eyes. At that time, Naeun enters back with the broomstick in her hand.

 

" Unnie, here."

 

" Thanks you, Naeun-na. Unnie will give her a very good lesson."

 

" Chorong unnie, please calm down. You will only make mistakes if you are angry."

 

Bomi tries to run away but Chorong is more quick than her and Bomi turns into the human orchestra as she has to shout while she is running around to avoid the broomstick.

 

" Seulpeohajima~~ no no no~~~ honjaga anya~~~ no no no~~"

 

Hayoung and Namjoo are happily singing their new song while they all are watching how Bomi is beaten up by the leader.

 

 

Eunji is not feeling sorry for Bomi for the first time in her life. She deserves to be hit, right???