Lonely

THE IDOL HUNT

Yookyung is preparing for school in her room. They haven't selected the song for them for the next level and it's been a long time that she reaches to school, so she decides to go to the school today.

She fixes her necktie and wears the coat from above. Then she walks into the bathroom to -

" Ahhhhhh."

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! Get out!!! "

" Sorry. Sorry."

Yookyung has to move her body so quickly to miss the soap that Naeun threw towards her.

" Aish, these people!!! They always like to make out in front of me."

She said and she walks out from the bathroom. She then combs her short hair and picks up her backpack.

She is ready to go to school.

Yookyung comes outfrom her room and she sees Namjoo and Hayoung near the stairs.

" Where sre you going unnie?? "

" I am going to school. Wanna join??? "

" No. We have a date. Sorry, unnie."

" It's ok."

She said and she walks out from the house. She sees Chorong ad Bomi who seems coming from the market.

" Unnies, good morning."

" Good morning, Yookyung-na. And then we are jdisksikwkjebdnmx."

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

The chomi couple greets her but they don't care about her that much and continue talking about what they are saying.

Yookyung blinks her eyes for a few seconds and she then walks towards her car. She decides to take the car with her today as she has no feeling to walk slowly and enjoys the sight seeing like always.

When she arrives at the school, she packs the car at the parking lot and walks towards the canteen.

She takes a table and she is drinking coffee alone when a girl sits down in front of her.

" Yookyung-sshi."

" Yes??? "

" Can you give your autograph for me??? "

" Au... Autograph??? "

" Yes. please?? "

" Sure."

Yookyung is nervous as a fan asks for her autograph all of a sudden. She takes the paper and ballpen, then she signs for the girl.

" Yookyung-sshi, you are always alone."

" Yes?? "

Yookyung doesn't understand what the girl is trying to say. She confirms her words.

" No. I mean you are always alone in the group. The others are more friendly with each other than you."

" It's not like this. They love me."

Yookyung said and she gives back the paper to the girl.

" Thanks you. Please continue support us."

Yookyung said and she bows down to the girl. The girl bows back to her and she goes back to her table.

" Ahhh, it's strange. Why she said to me like this??? "

Yookyung said and she continues to drink coffee.

" Yookyung unnie, hello."

" Oh, yes. Hello."

" I'm your fan from first year. Can you please sign for me??? "

" Ummm?? Oh, yes."

" Thanks you."

She said and she takes the paper that the girl hands her. The girl looks around and she asks.

" Where are your members??? "

" Umm??? They are at home."

" They didn't come with you?? Ohh, that's so sad for you. I think they are not taking care of you that much."

" No. No. No. You are wrong. They love me and they do take care of me."

" Really??? But I watched every performance of yours. They all are always leaving you behind, unnie."

" Ahh. You must be wrong. They are not like this."

She said but she becomes doubt. Is this really like this??? Why everyone is keep talking her like this???

Yookyung sighs after the girl leaves and she puts out her phone and playing some game to kill the time.

" Yes. It's so boring."

She said and she stops the game. At that time, a group of boys reach to her table and they bow to her.

" Hello, Yookyung-sshi."

" Ahh, hello."

" We are Apink fans."

" Thanks you."

She said and she takes the papers that they give her for her autograph.

" Yookyung-sshi, are the members in your group are dating each other??? "

" Wae??? "

" Because, in last performance video, we noticed that they all are hugging each other. The only one left in the middle of them is you."

" Yes??? "

" Are you the only single one in your group??? "

" No. No, I am not."

Yookyung quickly denys the truth. The boys take selca with her and they go back after this. Yookyung leans back on her chair.

" Why??? Why everyone is talking me like this?? Am I really ignored by the members??? "

She said to herself and she hangs down her head in disappointment. She then picks up her bag and leaves the canteen.


" Kekke kekke kekkke."

" Why are you laughing, Minzy-ya??? "

" Don't you see Hong Yookyung's face??? "

" Hong Yookyung's face what??? "

" She is so disappointed with herself. Am I a genius, right??? "

" You?? What did you do this time, Minzy-ya??? '

The three Angella members are at the table behind Yookyung. Yura becomes distant from them after the coffee shop incident and Sunhwa is out for taking newinformations about the celebrities of the school.

Gong Minzy smirks.

" I am just using the psycho technique again."

" What do you mean??? "

" We could make Apink down when Yoon Bomi and the other members fought. Remember??? "

" So?? "

" I am just using the reverse technique. At that time, the members were angry at Bomi and now I will make Hong Yookyung will be mad at her friends. She is one of the main vocal group as well as the main dancer group so if we can make her to down, their performance will be power down for sure."

" What did you do this time??? "

" These people who asked her for her autograph are not her fans. They are just my people. I paid them to do so."

" Minzy-ya, you are giving trouble to them again??? "

" No. she is already insecure her existence in the group. I am just pushing her."

" Minzy-ya."

" Listen. There is no injustice in love and war. And this Idol Hunt is our war."

Minzy said and she smirks. At that time, Sunhwa runs into the canteen and she sits in front of her members.

" Big news!! Big news!! "

" What big news again??? "

" Don't shout in the canteen. It will ruin our image."

" Image is not important. I have a really big news. "

" What is this??? "

" You know. Apink Hong Yookyung is the daughter of the Hong family. She will be the new heir of the Hong groups' company one day."

" Hong?? "

" Yes. The world's top ten."

Sunhwa said and Minzy widens her eyes.

" What!!! Is she that rich??? "

" Yes."

" OMG!!! Then she can break down our lives into pieces?? This is so !!! Why Apink has this kind of powerful member??? "

She said while she is jealous.

" Minzy-ya. What will you do with your psycho plan??? "

" Immm??? That is?? I will stop it now. It is enough for her. I will have to lower my part in this attack. kekke kekkke kekke."

Minzy said while she is smiling beautifully.

" And I think it is better now. Hong Yookyung is feeling  that she is lonely in the group. And she will tell it to her family. If Mr.Hong finds out that his daughter is being ignored in the group, he will take revenge from them for sure. Apink will have to down then."

She said. And the Angella members don't understand what their friend is doing.

 

 

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

 

Yookyung comes back from the school with heavy steps. She enters the door and she looks around the house. But there is no one.

She sighs.

" I'm alone again."

She said and walks up to her room. She needs to fresh her mind so she takes a shower. When she comes out from the shower, she changes into comfy clothes. Then she goes down back to the living room.

" Awww, Yookyung-na. You are home?? "

" Yes, unnie."

She answers lifelessly and sits on the couch.

" Where did you go today??? "

" Shopping."

" Immmm. You have enjoyed your date??? "

" Yep. Bomi is so caring to me and we have a great time together. And you??? "

Chorong asks.

" My day is super lonely and I am feeling that I am negelected."

Yookyung thought but she never says it out loud. She forces a smile and said.

" I'm fine. It's just a normal day."

" Ohhhh. Ahh, Yookyung-na. Unnie wil go to the room now. I want to shower."

" Ok."

Chorong leaves her and Yookyung is feeling more and more lonely.

" I think no one wants to hang out with me."

She whispers. At that time, Eunji and Naeun who seem they are in a date too, enter the house. Naeun ignores her and she goes up while Eunji greets her when she enters into the kitchen.

" Yookyung-na, what are you doing alone??? "

" Just sitting."

Yookyung answers and she thinks that she should hang out with the playful unnies.

" Eunji unnie, are you free tonight?? "

" Yes. Wae??? "

" Let's go out and play."

" Ok."

" Let's take Bomi unnie together."

" Immm. Great idea."

Eunji agrees and Yookyung is satisfied. Eunji walks upstairs too to take shower. Yookyung waits for her to come down but she doesn't come down until six.

" Should I go and take her??? "

She wonders herself and goes to the 2eun's room. She knocks on the door and Naeun comes and opens the door after a minute later.

" Naeun-na. Can I come in??? "

" Come."

She enters the room and saw that Eunji is half lying on the bed.

" Eunji unnie, let's go."

" Ahh, Yookyung-na. I can't go now. Naeun is playing with me."

" Yes. You can't take my Eunji. We are now playing."

" What are you playing?? Can I join you?? "

" No. We want to play alone. So if you don't mind, go out please."

" Yookyung-na, sorry."

" It's ok."

Yookyung comes out from the room with heavy steps. She sighs and tries to take the other members with her to play.

But to her disappointment, everyone is refusing her to accompany her. They all are not free as they have to have alone time with their special ones.

Yookyung becomes sad and she walks out from the house alone. She walks towards the playground that she usually hangs out with Eunji and Bomi.

She sits on the swing and closes her eyes. The things that happened today are replayed in her head like a movie.

Why everyone is telling the same??? Why everyone is telling her that she seems lonely in the group??? Why everyone is thinking that the members are ignoring her???


Because...

 

Because it is true.

It is true that they ignore her. She has been ignored all these days. She has been ignored since the romances formed between the members.

She has been happy for them and she wants to share the happiness together with the members but they are not thinking the same like her.

They see her as a third wheel. They don't want her to come near to them. She doesn't know that and she was happy beside them.

Yookyung becomes sad and tears are formed in her eyes. She doesn't like to cry. She never cried in her life much. But this time, she wants to cry now. She wants to cry.

Yookyung puts out her phone and she enters into the phone contact.

Shr needs to talk to someone. She needs someone who will listen to her. She needs someone who will understand her feeling.

Yookyung doesn't know herself but she has already dialled to someone.


" Hong Yookyung!! Why you call me??? "

" Kitty-ya~~"

" Yah! Hong Yookyung?? "

Jiyoung notices that Yookyung's voice changed so she is worried for her.

" Hong Yookyung!! What happened!!! "

" Kitty-ya. I'm so hurt. I'm so hurt."

Jiyoung is talking on phone in her room but she stands up immediately when she notices that Yookyung is crying.

" Hong Yookyung, where are you?? "

" In the playground."

" Wait for me. I am coming. Don't go anywhere."

She said and she is so clumsy because she clearly hears the sobbing from Yookyung. She hangs up the phone and runs out from the house quickly.

Mommy and Daddy are not at home but she doesn't have time to inform them. For her, the most important thing now is Hong Yookyung.

Jiyoung runs towards the playground and she looks around there.

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

She shouts and calls the singer's name. But there is no sign of Yookyung.

" Hong Yookyung!!! Where are you!!! "

She shouts again but no reply is heard. At that time, a pair of hands is wrapped her from behind.

" Ahhhh."

" Please. Please stay like this for a while."

Jiyoung is scared when someone touches her but she is calmed down by the voice.

" Hong Yookyung!! What happened?? "

She asks while she is holding onto the singer's arms on her chest. Yookyung doesn't answer her but she tightens her arms around Jiyoung.

" Hong Yookyung, wae??? "

" I'm sad. I'm lonely. Please stay with me. Please."

" Wae??? Don't cry."

" Jiyoung-na. I... I..."

" Hong Yookyung. Don't cry. If you cry, I want to cry, too."

She said and she removes herself from Yookyung. Then she turns around and sees that Yookyung is crying so badly.

She makes Yookyung to sit on the bench.

" What happened?? "

Yookyung tells her about how she is feeling by the members. Jiyoung said nothing and she just listen to Yookyung and let her to tell everything in her mind.

" And I am lonely in the group."

" May be you are misunderstanding. They will not really ignore you."

" I know. But I can't help myself. I understand them They want to spend their alone times. I am happy for them. But... but... I can't explain. I want to have love from them like I give my loves to the members."

" They love you. Believe me."

" No. They really don't."

Yookyung said stubbornly and Jiyoung sighs.

" Hong Yookyung, wait a minute. I will go take some drink. It is the best to drink now."

She said and she is about to leave. But Yookyung pulls her again and she hugs her by her waist.

Then she moves closer to Jiyoung's abdomen region and she whispers.

" Don't leave me, kitty-ya. I need you."

" I will just- "

" Please."

She said and Jiyoung sighs. She hugs Yookyung back by her head and slowly caresses the hair.

" Hong Yookyung. Don't be so sad. It is not like you. And I don't know how to console someone. But I am sure that you will be ok."

She said and she continues to caresses the hair of the crying girl. Yookyung closes her eyes and tears are running down on her face.

" Kitty-ya. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that they will forget that I am one of the members. I'm afraid that they will not love me anymore."

" I know. I know. It's ok."

She said and she holds the singer tight. Yookyung lets all her sorrow in front of Jiyoung and they stay in the playground for a long time.

Yookyung is thinking that why the fate is so cruel to her.


She is broken down both inside and outside.

 

For her, members are the most important. But for her members, she is always ignored.


Yookyung cried a lot at that night. And Jiyoung cried together with her too as she feels very sorry for Yookyung.


Sometimes we need someone who will together with us when we need. And it will be the best if that someone will cry together with us and share the sorrows from us.