Level 4

THE IDOL HUNT

" Good morning everyone!! "

" Welcome to Idol Hunt Level 4."

" Yes. And we want to introduce with the judges before we starts the level."

Minah and IU starts to introduce with the judges.

" The right side is Junsu-sshi."

" And beside is Yubin-sshi."

" In the middle is Taeyeon-sshi."

" And beside is Kahi-sshi."

" The left side is Taeyang-sshi."

They look at each other and IU said.

" Minah-sshi, for today, we have a new guest judge."

" Really??? I am curious about that person."

" He is the most famous talented actor, Jo In Saung."

At the end of the announcement, the seat beside Junsu is lighted and Jo In Saung appears.

He is about over thirty and he is married to the CEO of Mega entertainment and he is one of the super Hallyu stars of Korea. He always looks like a gentle man and a smile is always taking place on his face.

" Now, we have introduced to the judges so let's start the level."

Then Idol Hunt is started. The whole hall is installed with seven projectors as this is only the MV show and the groups doesn't need to come onto the stage.

Exo and Shinee compete with Dance version MVs. They want to show their awesome dance moves. And as expected, their fans are cheering very loudly for them.

When they over, it is the time for the girl groups. The third one to show us After School's MV.

They use two model boys as  their main characters with Uee. Uee is an actress and she has a boyfriend who is rich and spoilt. Uee turns into a bad girl and she spent her free time in clubs. Her boyfriend looks down on her and they always fight.

Indeed, Uee just want to run away from everyone as she is so tired with her work already. And the one who knows all about her thoughts is her bodyguard. He always looks after her and protects her.

Finally, Uee and her bodyguard fall in love and her boyfriend knows about it. And he sent his men to kill the bodyguard. The MV ends when the men slide the dagger to the bodyguard on the bridge and Uee cried over him.

They made the song in ascotic version to fit with the MV so it comes out a beautiful lovepain story.

And another MV is Angella's Beautiful Stranger. In the start, a plane lands in Singapore and the passengers come put from the airport.

Among them, Amber is the one who has the first time visit to Singapore. She walks around and met with a cute and lovely girl Minzy who takes her all interesting and famous places in Singapore.

They met with the waiter of a coffee shop, Hyuna... the ice-cream shop owner, Sunhwa and the toy shop owner, Yura on their way. They visit in Singapore all day and they promise to meet the next day. But Minzy didn't come to her.

Then Amber has to go back to Korea. One day, when she is shopping in a supermarket, she bumps into a girl. When she looks up, she saw Minzy.

The MV ends here and the fans are cheering loudly for the last scene.

The new rising group, Apink has to compete for the last.

In the start of the MV, it shows one by one of the members without music.

nzel Bomi is looking outside by the window while caressing her hair. She looks up to the sky. While she is watching, the camera shows the black clouds and when it comes back to the ground, it changes to Snow White Namjoo who is looking at the black clouds while she is holding a red apple.

At that time, Cinderella Chorong enters into the house from a couch and she walks up along the stairs. While she reaches to the end of the atairs, she changes to Belle Eunji and she walks along the corridore. She looks outside and saw a lightining flash by the glass window.

The one who is looking up the  lightening flashing sky changes to Sleeping Beauty Hayoung who is extending her hand out. The rain drops fall onto her palm one drop by drop. And beside her is a loom with a needle.

The rain drops becomes heavier and they fall into the surface of the lake where the mermaid Naeun is leaning on a rock and feeling sad. Beside the lake is a grass field where Mulan Yookyung is playing the kung fu while she is waving the sword in her hand skillfully.

While she used all her strength and slit the awprd on the ground, the song starts.

During the MV, the members are missing someone with every possible ways and everyone who watch the MV can feel loneliness and sorrow from them.

At the end of the MV, nzel cuts off her long hair. Cinderella is sitting on the stairs and she is crying.

Mulan's sword is broken into pieces and she is kneeling on the grass. Belle can do nothing but has to watch the shining rose in her hand, sheding the last petal.

The marmaid who goes on the land while she is transforming into human form fell near by the water. Snow White takes a bite of the apple in her hand and she fell onto the ground.

Sleeping Beauty touches the needle and she is pricked and a blood drop is seen on her finger. Then she fell down and the camera zooms to the side of her face. A lone tear is dropped from her eye and her image moves into the middle while the other six pictures of the members appears upper and below her.

Then the logo of Apink appears and the MV ends. The reaction from fans can be said it is so awesome. They cheer for the more than five minutes long MV.

Minah and IU come back onto the stage while the lights are on again.

" They all are very good MVs."

" Yes, IU-sshi. I really love them."

" The locations are also so beautiful. Angella even goes to Singapore and Apink must be in somewhere hilly."

" Immm, Minah-sshi. What about we ask the judges for their comments."

" The judges have to annouce the best group and the group who has to leave this level so who we should ask??? Immmm, Taeyeon-sshi, please explain us."

" Yes. I really love all the MVs today. All are showing us the best side of them. So I want to tell about every group."

" Shinee, you are so good but your MV is just simple. And Exo, you too. This level is MV show and we can't also make a MV only dance version. So I want you to try more in the next time."

" For After School, your MV is a good one. But there are too many night club scenes. So if you just show the romance more in the MV, it will better I think. And for Angella, the first one I want to say is, Amber, you are so hot today."

After that, Angella's fans shout really loud. Taeyeon is laughing for a while and she continues.

" Your MV is so cute. It is used in Amber's POV and it is very attractive. And I want to give a applause for the last group, Apink."

The hall is covered with clapping.

" It is a creative MV with the help of beautiful locations. The director is also a teenaged director so it is more powerful in story line. So I want to say you to try more."

Taeyeon ends the comment and Minah asks another judge.

" This is Kahi-sshi's turn."

" Immm. I want to call Shinee and Exo to the front. I have to announce the group who has to leave the Idol Hunt today. I am sorry, Exo."

She said and the Shinee fans clapping for the level up group. Exo leave the stage quietly. Minah said.

" I am really sorry for Exo. And this time, Yubin-sshi will tell comment."

" I have nothing left to say as Taeyeon-sshi has said all. So I want to call Angella and Apink to the front."

While she is saying, Jo In Saung goes up to the stage to give the trophy to the best group.

" The Best Group of the Level is....."

 

 

 

 


" Apink!!!!! "

 

She announces and they all are surprised by the result. Then they all jump on in happiness as they never expect to win this award.

While Chorong is receiving the trophy and flower, Eunji says the thanks you words.

" We are really thankful. We never expect to win this award. Director Lee who helped us to get the best MV, Sojin unnie who helped with computer effets, Son Jihyo unnie who let us to stay and cook for us, Nana unnie, Manager Liz and everyone that we have to thank. Really really thanks you."

" Eunji unnie. The judges. The judges."

" Oh, yes. And we also thank to the judges who has given marks all the levels of Idol Hubt. And the two MCs, too. And whom we left??? "

Eunji asks with a low tone. And Namjoo said.

" The fans."

" Yes. Yes. And the pink pandas who has been cheering for us all the time. We really really thanks you and we love you. Thanks you very  much!!! "

" And we also thanks to our parents."

While they say thanks you as they like, the fans are cheering for them. When all are done, Minah said.

" IU-sshi, Level 4 is over again. Now we only left four groups for the next level."

" Yes. They have to compete with a show video that they sing in an outside show."

" Then we will meet again in Level 5."

" Bye bye."

 

 


xxx         xxx         xxx

 

 

" Wow!!! "

" Cheer!!! "

Apink members are in a coffee shop together with Nana unnie, Lizzy, Sojin and Hyeri. They are now celebrating their best group award.

While Hyeri is talking about how awesume she was when she is in primary school, the manager of the shop walks to them.

" Are you Apink??? "

" Yes."

" Ahh. The customers in the shop are noticing you and I want to ask you whether you can sing a song for us."

" Yes??? "

" It is an honour for us if you sing a song for us."

He said and they look at each other. Chorong looks at them with a look like what should we do and they decide to sing.

" Ok. Let's sing then."

" Do you have any music?? "

" Yes. We have a band."

" Ok. Let's go."

They think that it is a good chance to show their talent in front of people's eyes and they choose a song.

" What shall we sing??? "

" We were in love?? "

Eunji suggests a song with a heartbreaking lyrics and they all agree.

" Good. Now let's make a quick divide."

They quickly decide which parts they will have to sing and then they walk onto the stage.

" Hello. We are Apink."

Chorong said and everyone look at them. Apink is a name that most of the Korean people knows nowadays so they all are interested in what they will be doing.

" We want to perform a song for you."

" Please listen to our song while enjoying your leisure time peacefully with a delicious coffee."

They smile at each other and waits for the music to start.


[Eunji] Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

[Namjoo] Nuneul gamado boyeo
Gwireul magado deullyeo

[Namjoo/Eunji] Jebal nal tteonagajima

 

[Bomi] Eoduwotdeon nae sarme
Bichi doeeojun saram
Neomuna sojunghan saram

[Yookyung] Haru jinago tto jinado
Deo geuriwojyeo
I norael haneun jigeumdo


[Eunji] Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

[Namjoo] Nuneul gamado boyeo
Gwireul magado deullyeo

[Namjoo/Eunji] Jebal nal tteonagajima


[Hayoung] Doraolgeot gataseo
Dasi olji mollaseo
Oneuldo neoreul gidaryeo

[Naeun] Neoneun moreuji neon moreuji
Apahaneun nal
I norael haneun jigeumdo


[Eunji] Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

[Namjoo] Nuneul gamado boyeo
Gwireul magado deullyeo

[Namjoo/Eunji] Jebal nal tteonagajima


[Chorong] Sesanggwa neo duljunge taekharamyeon hana ([Bomi] Ah~ Uh~)
Nae jeonbul ppaeasado neoramyeon nan joha
Najina bamina sarange nan mongmareun ja
Neol ijen itja ireon naui gatjanheun
Dajimi tto dasi nareul ullyeo deullyeo

[Namjoo] Neoege baraneungeon ojik neoya
Neo eobsin amugeotdo halsu eomneun naya
I norael deureumyeon jebal neo dorawa dorawa

[Bomi] Saranghamyeon halsurok ([Naeun] Ah~)
Jeomjeom yawieoman ga
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya
[Naeun] Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
[Bomi/Naeun] Nal dugo tteonagajima

[Chorong] Yeah uh uh ([Bomi] Ah~)
Gyeolguk neon doraseo naneun tto magaseo
Jajonsim da beorigo michincheok neol ttaraseo
Gaseumi doeryeo nareul dageuchigo malhaesseo
Sesange hanappunin neol irchineun mallaesseo

[Namjoo]Naneun tto utneuncheok geunyang meoljjeonghancheok
Neoege bureuneun majimak naui I norae

[Eunji] Jebal nal tteonagajima

They beautifully end the song. And everyone is clapping for them. They bow to the people and they walk back to their table.

At that time, Angella who has been here from the start has to witness the whole scenes. Apink saw them while they are singing and Namjoo whispers to them.

" Unnies, Angella are here."

" Pretend that we don't see them."

They don't want to argue with Angella so they decide to go quietly but to their unlucky fortune, Gong Minzy walks straight to their table.

" I was wondering who are showing their talents in public and finally you are."

" Minzy-ya. Let's go."

Yura is pulling Minzy back as she doesn't want to argue in public but Minzy jerks her hand.

" Stay back. I have to talk them."

" How dare you talk my sister with that tone!!! "

Hyeri shouts and she throws the flowers on the table and pulls off the sunglasses while standing up in anger.

" Yah, Gong Minzy. My sister is not your slave. Change your tone immediately. Don't you dare to touch Lee. You will know about how scary we are. Yura unnie. Come.out. Let's go."

" Hyeri-ya. Let me go."

" I said Come out!!! "

" Aish, that kid! "

Hyeri is so angry and she doesn't listen to Yura. She pulls the older girl out from the shop. And the Lee sisters go back.

Minzy tries to put all her anger on their head.

" Now your hero, Lee Hyeri is back. This MV award is only because of her. She did it. There is no your ability in this MV. You even don't have your own song."

" Minzy-ya. Let's stop."

" Let's go, will you??? "

" The guests will notice us."

" Ok."

She smirks and follows the pull of Sunhwa. Eunji is totally on fire.

" She is affronting us!!! "

" Let her be."

" No, we can't. Eunji-ya."

" Yes, Chorong unnie?? "

" The song we made for fun in Jeju. Wishlist."

" Yes??? "

" Let's sing it now."

They all widen their eyes because of the leader's sharp decision.

" Right now??? "

" Yep. We have the note already."

" Are you serious, guys??? "

Lizzy said as she doesn't want to kick the sleeping lion but nothing can stop Apink who is active with the revenge mind. While Bomi and Eunji go and talk with the band, they get onto the stage again.

The customers clap and welcome them again as they take place on the stage.

" Hello again. This is Apink's leader Park Chorong."

She said and they saw that Angella is looking at them with curiousity. Chorong continues.

" Today we want to perform with another song. This song is written by Apink. Please listen to our performance."

She said and they signal the band to start the music.


[Yookyung]Ajigeun molla kkumsogeseo bodeon naui dan han saram (neo neo neo neo)

[Naeun]Neul honja sangsanghae achimhaessalcheoreom nal kkaewojul han saram

[Namjoo]Du soneul japgo nae du nuneul maju bomyeo
Nae yaegie useo juneun saram

[Chorong]Deuramana yeonghwacheoreom naege natana
Nae gyeoteul jikyeo jul han saram

[Bomi]Naegero wa wa wa hangeoreumssik dagawa
Naega kkumkkudeon moseup gajigo naege natana

[Eunji]Seulpeumeun bye bye bye nareul utge haejul neo
Naega geutorok gidarideon neo neo neo nae maeumeuro wajwo

[All]My a aaaaaaa oh, my wishlist, My a aaaaaaa oh, my wishlist

[Naeun]Oneuldo mollae nae kkumsogeseo nal seolle ige han saram (neo neo neo neo)

[Hayoung]Neul useumi nawa dalkomhan sangsange ppajige hal saram

[Namjoo]Sarangeul molla neomu seotulge gureodo
Ttaseuhage useo juneun saram

[Bomi]Geu eotteon maldo dalkomhage soksagyeojumyeo
Nae gyeote bichi dwae jul saram

[Chorong]Naegero wa wa wa hangeoreumssik dagawa
Naega kkumkkudeon moseup gajigo naege natana

[Eunji]Seulpeumeun bye bye bye nareul utge haejul neo
Naega geutorok gidarideon neo neo neo nae maeumeuro wajwo

[Yookyung]Saenggangmanhaedo neol geuryeobogiman haedo
Gaseumi neomuna seolleyeo (My Wishlist)

[Eunji]Mueotboda deo manhi nuguboda deo keuge nareul
Saranghaejul dan han saram

[Namjoo]Sarangeun why why why ajikdo nae du nune
Boijil annneun geonji, eonjejjeum dagaoneunji

[Bomi]Naegero wa wa wa jomdeo ppalli dagawa

[Eunji]Naega geutorok gidarideon neo neo neo nae yeopeuro wajwo

[ALl]My a aaaaaaa oh, my wishlist, My a aaaaaaa oh, my wishlist


The whole song is performed with the balance of the members and when it is ended, the whole shop is filled with the cheering and clapping for Apink.

While they bow the audience 90°, Minzy leaves the shop with fuming anger. But everyone is prasing Apink so they don't aware of her.

When she arrives outside, she takes out her phone and call her mommy.

" Hello, mommy? "

" Yes, dear?? "

" Mommy, I need to see you and discuss about something. Where are you now??? "

" I am with your daddy in Paris for our anneversary."

" Then I will follow right now with our plane."

" Ok, sweetie. Let's meet soon."

Minzy hangs up and she smirks.