Naliz

THE IDOL HUNT

* knock  knock  knock *

" Come in~~ "

When Eunji opens the door, a sweet smell is welcoming her. Nana who is now sitting at the table and writing something widens her eyes when she saw Eunji.

" Ummm??? Eunji??? "

" Hello!! Nana Unnie!!! "

" Yah, Eunji-ya. What are you doing here??? "

" Ah, lizzy!! "

Eunji hugs the older friend of her who is a famous composer. Hayoung just smiles at them.

Nana is the old friends of the two girls who is older than them. And Lizzy is the girlfriend of Nana. Nana becomes a lecturer at the university at the Design major and Lizzy often comes to school to help Nana with her works.

" I bet you are here for not only to say hello."

" Yep. I want to ask you a favour."

" What favour?? "

" I heard that you are taking part in Idol Hunt."

" Imm. I said I don't want to as I am from Design major. But they forced me to take one group. I am not still sure what to do. I think I am the first one to out."

" Awww."

Eunji smirks as Nana falls into her trap.

" Then what about you choose me as a member?? "

" Hmmmm???? What!!! "

Nana shouted while she is taken a back. And then she asks again.

" You want to be in Idol Hunt?? "

" Yes. But I am not that much want to be in there before. I have my own reasons."

Eunji explains about what happened between her and Minzy. Nana sighs and she shakes her head.

" You have pulled out the real destructive firecracker."

" Why?? "

Eunji asks and Nana looks at her with unbelieveable eyes.

" You are asking because you don't know about Minzy??? "

" No. But- "

" I am telling you."

Nana said and she pulls out a file. Then she opens it and they saw a girl with black short hair. Her face reflects the shodow of pride and her eyes are shining with confidence.

" Gong Minzy?? "

" Yes. The Queens, Minzy is the leader, the Queens will take part in the coming Idol Hunt. I heard that they are from Lee Hyori senior's group. That's not important. They all are the daughters of the members of the directors of the school so they can do whatever they want without caring about the rules. I will tell you about them."

" Gong Minzy is the leader of the Queens group. Her father is the director of a food company. And her mother is the Precident of the Movie Association. Her background is so strong and that's why she is the most powerful student in this school. She is good at dancing, good at singing. She is the most perfect angel of Kerin Art University."

" And the next one is Emerald Han. Her hangul name is... Ahhh, I forgot. Yes. Yes. Han Sunhwa. Her father is a minister. You know, the daughter of a minister is a V.I.P. She can do whatever she wants. That's why she can always change her haircolour to strange and crazy ones daily. But they say that she is good at singing and dancing."

" The another one is a real art-lover. She loves to spend her times quietly in her room while reading a book or making a new painting. Her family owns twelve art galleries in different countries. Her name is... "

" I know her. She is Kim Hyuna, right??? "

" Yes. The next one is the one who attracts everyone, especially girls. Her real name is Lui Yie Fun but everyone calls her nickname, Amber. Her parents are at America. She is living here alone. I once heard the rumor that when ten girls face her smile, at least one of them will faint."

" OMG!!! It's so impossible!! "

" No. I'm telling the truth."

" Aish, leave it. Who is the final one??? "

" She is the daughter of the most wealthy person in Korea, no.8 at world's record Lee family. One of the Lee sisters' and she is the middle one. Lee Yura. She is so friendly and smiling all the time but her sisters are a little strange."

" Strange?? "

" Imm. The oldest one is Lee Chaerin. But everyone call her CL. And the youngest is Lee Hyeri. She is the one who won more than twenty awards at the intertional movies showcase not long ago. The three Lee sisters are also the most powerful people in this school."

" Ahh, that's mean the Queens are so hot!! "

" Yeah. Not only them, there is another group."

" Another group?? "

Nana picks up a CD on her table.

" Have you ever listened to this album?? "

" After school??? "

" I once heard about them."

" After school is a new group who gain popularity nowadays. Raina, Uee, E-young, Kaeun. The four members are so popular among teenagers. Don't you know about that princesses of our school??? "

" They are in, too?? "

" Yes. From Park Bom senior's group."

Nana sighs.

" Thus, I want to tell you that don't try anything funny and just go home."

" But, said is said, unnie!! "

" What if you have said?? She may even forget about it now."

Eunji decides to use her final weapon as she knows she can't tell Nana. She bent her body over the table to Nana's ear and whispers.

" Nana unnie, if you don't choose me, I will upload the video of yours."

" Wha... Wha... What video?? "

" Why are you pretending that you don't know anything??? If everyone knows that their design teacher Im JinAh is the legendary student of the dance school, Nana, who was know for her amazing dance moves and y - "

" STOP!!!! "

Nana shouts loudly all of a sudden and she makes a fake cough when Lizzy looks at them from the laptop she is using now.

" Fine. I agree. I will lose no matter what. So I will choose you for my group."

" Yes!!! "

Eunji celebrates herself. But her hapinesses are stopped due to Nana's words.

" But you are the first ever member. I didn't choose anyone."

" What??? You haven't still choose??? "

" Yes."

Eunji is quiet for a few seconds and then she suddenly remembers. She pulls Hayoung to front and shouts excitingly.

" Hayoung!!! "

" Hmm??? "

" What?? "

" We can use Hayoung, too. She is not that bad at singing and dancing."

" No. No. I don't want to be in."

" Come on, Hayoung-na. Let's be in together."

" Still no."

" Wait, Hayoung really can sing and dance??? "

Nana asks in interest and Eunji nods her head quickly.

" Yes. I saw her dance while watching a MTV. Not that bad."

" Ahhh, I am not that good."

" Really?? Then we have two members."

Nana pretends that she doesn't hear Hayoung's complaint and she comments herself. Then she sighs again.

" But how we can continue with only two members??? "

" Nana unnie??? "

Lizzy, who has been quiet all the time calls her.

" Yes, my love?? "

Both Eunji and Hayoung turn their head to the other side as they disguest with Nana's ageyo filled voice which appears all of a sudden. She once said that she only use this kind of tone just for Lizzy.

And they believe that it is a relief. If Nana really talks to them with that tone, they can throw up. But Lizzy seems she enjoys to hear.

" I have make a list of students that I want to use for your group. Here. Have a look."

" Really??? Oh, you are so lovely. I lovvvvvvvvvvve you."

Lizzy smiles widely and she puts the laptop on the table so they all can see them.

" Here are their names and grades."

" Umm??? Even first years??? "

" Yes. I saw their performance at the welcome. They are so nice. And Hayoung here is a first year too."

Nana read all the names and she nods her head.

" Imm. Not bad. What about we meet them once?? "

" Good idea."

Eunji said and she smiles as she can finally involve in the great Idol Hunt. Nana leans her body on Lizzy's shoulder.

" But honey, will you help me in the future??? I don't know what to do without your help."

" Oh, I will love to."

" Thanks you. I will make you as the manager of our group."

" Ok."

And then Nana kisses Lizzy and Eunji and Hayoung turns around immediately to prevent their innocent eyes.

 

 

 

Eunji looks at Hayoung and she said.

" We will meet them tomorrow morning. Our new members..."