Chapter 47

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

I looked over to Kai who had a shocked expression on his face. I grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down. I passed it over to Kai so he could have a drink.

 

"Was that real?" I asked.

 

"Apparently," he says and gives me the bottle of water to put back on the nightstand. I saw Kai try to sit up, but he had a pain expression.

 

"Don't. You'll just worry me more," I tell him and he lies back down pulling me close to him. Suho walks into the room to see the both of us awake. He sighs.

 

"I thought you guys were never going to wake up. Been out for 5 days," Suho says and walks over to sit on the bed. *5 DAYS?!?!?!?!* He looked at our expressions. "What happened?" he asks. Kai and I told him everything and he was quiet the whole entire time.

 

"And that is what happened," I finished off.

 

"Jun is your babysitter? I remember her before, but it's been so long. I wonder what she looks like now," he says.

 

"Does everyone know Jun?" I asked curiously.

 

"It's because of Kai," he says and I looked over at Kai who was panicking.

 

"Did you seriously had to hurt her?" I asked him.

 

"I didn't mean to! Did hear what I said back there?" he says. I whack his arm and laughed at him jokingly. I slowly sat up and let my feet touch the cold ground. I tried to stand up, but only got my chance to fall to the hard floor. Suho caught me on time and he helped me up. He sat me back down on the bed and I whined because I really wanted to get up to walk around after being encased in a bed. A FREAKING BED!!!! Kai and Suho laugh at me and I just crossed my arms avoiding my eyes to them. They stopped laughing when they realized what they were doing and tried to comfort me, but they were fighting over who should comfort me. I was inwardly laughing, but my smile was showing. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I just broke down laughing with the boys looking at me, dumbfounded.

 

"I'm not mad just upset that you let me out of this room," I tell them. Lay walks in and sees me first. He runs over to me and gave me a big hug. *Unicorns have been united...* I happily hugged him back. "Help me up!!"

 

"Slowly," Lay says as he guides me up. I tightly held onto him as he helps me up. I made the first few steps with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter