Chapter 28

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV
"We are in a sub planet from Exo planet. I'm guessing you have heard of Exo-M and Exo-K, right?" I nod at his question. "Well, we are in Exo-M right now! We have this secluded place underground. Outside, that's what it looks like from above right now," Suho tells me. *Exo-M eh? I guess that's something...*

 

"What time is it?" I asked.

 

"The days are longer here. It still a 24 hour day, but an hour on earth would be 15 minutes here. That's how slow time is going. Right now, it's 11:33," Lay tells me.

 

"I'm tired," I said while rubbing my eye. The boys chuckle at my cuteness.

 

"Come on, I'll show you my room," Lay tells me. I walk with him to his room, hand in hand. We walk into his room.

(Credit to Owner!!)

 

"Wah!! I like your room!!!" I tell him while jumping onto the soft bed. I climb under the covers and waited for Lay to come. He walks over and lies down with me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.

 

"I was afraid that you were gone," he whispers. I look up at his face.

 

"I'm not going anywhere," I tell him. He gave me a deep, passionate kiss that felt like I could stay forever, but unfortunately I had to break for air. "Good night, oppa. I love you," I muttered.

 

"Nado (Me too)," he tells me and we both fall into a deep sleep in each others' arms.

 

The next morning, I woke up to a sleeping unicorn. *We shall take over the unicorn kingdom together...* I got off the bed and I heard him whine from the sudden loss of warmth. I giggled at his little reaction.

 

"Why did you leave me???" he says as he opens his eyes.

 

"I was about to wash up, that's all," I tell him. He sits up and smirks at me.

 

"Can I come with??" he asks and I just shook my head at him. He whines and I went into his closet to grab some clothes. *His closet smells like vanilla, just like him...* I went into the bathroom, washed up, and put on my clothes. I walked out of the room to see Lay already washed up and waiting for me. *What should I do today? Train?* We went downstairs and walked into what I think is the dining room. There was food already waiting for us warm and fresh. I took a seat and started to devour the delicious food.


  

(Credit to Owners)

 

"The food looks delicious! I'll eat well!!" I say cheerfully as I dived into the food. The food was blasting with flavor. I looked up and saw that everyone was looking at me. I finish up my food that was in my mouth. "What?"

 

"How can someone eat so much, but can maintain a healthy body?" Chanyeol says.


"It's called working out! Duh!" I said as if it was the most easiest thing to say in the world.

 

"Okay! Let's keep eating, shall we?" Xiu Min says. Everyone goes back into eating and chatting in a happy mood. I finished up first and went into the kitchen to put my plate and silverware into the kitchen sink. I looked around the kitchen and saw a little glow shining from one of the drawers. I walk over to it.

 

"What's going on?" Chen said as he walked in.

 

"Why is it glowing?" I asked while pointing at the drawer. His eyes widen.

 

"That's nothing. Come on, everyone is waiting for you," he says. *What is in there and why is he trying to hide it from me?* We walk into the living room.

(Credit to Owner)

 

"Okay, what's up?" I asked while plopping down inbetween Sehun and Luhan.

 

"We found some new allies," Onew says while pouting.

 

"Who are they?" I asked.

 

"They should be from our school. I think you know them," Luhan says. 5 boys walk into the room. *These guys were in my homeroom!*

 

"Names?" I asked them.

 

"That's for later. We just want to help for now. If you can gain our trust, then we will tell you," one of them says. I look over to my besties. They look at them as if they had grown a second head. *Ok, awkward....*

 

"I'm going to go train. D.O it's your turn," I say while getting up and D.O takes my hand. We walk into the training room. *While is the scenery always a forest?*

 

"Okay, for Earth, you need to be connected to mother nature. She will help you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter